PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh to the Houston Rockets.

RightToCensor
02-22-2014, 09:42 AM
http://assets.espn.go.com/sportscenter/images/ChrisBoshTweet.jpg

He didn't come in the 2010 offseason, but now we have a young core that fits his play style.

2015 NBA Champions

Meticode
02-22-2014, 09:43 AM
I love that fake tweet, he knew exactly where he was going 3 years prior to being a free agent.

RightToCensor
02-22-2014, 09:45 AM
I love that fake tweet, he knew exactly where he was going 3 years prior to being a free agent.
That tweet is 100% real.

hahaitme
02-22-2014, 09:48 AM
Real tweet, but its from 2010 right lol

Meticode
02-22-2014, 09:50 AM
That tweet is 100% real.
Yes, he tweeted that. It's a real tweet, it's intent is fake. He knew where he was going years previously.

Just like when LeBron told Jim Gray he didn't know what decision he was making until he woke up that day of The Decision. LeBron, Bosh and Wade all knew who they were signing with 3 years previously to 2010. That's why they all signed three year deals the same year to plan for it. Obvious is obvious.

RightToCensor
02-22-2014, 10:02 AM
Anyway, back on topic.

I can see Bosh going back home to Texas and joining the Rockets. Maybe a S&T with Asik.

KobesFinger
02-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Its from 2010, he has dreads in the picture

RightToCensor
02-22-2014, 10:17 AM
delusional
I agree it is delusional for Bosh to resign with Miami. He will do nothing but take up cqp space. That's why the entire big 3 will opt out.

Lebron and Wade will stay and take paycuts in order to acquire younger talent. Remember, Miami is the oldest team in the league, they can use all the youth and talent they can get.

Bosh, however, will go off to FA to look for a younger team that can benefit from his talents. Bosh would fit perfect with the inside outside style of offense the Rockets have.

Imagine Bosh and Dwight on defense. Bosh learned to be a very good rim protector in Miami, with the skills he learned, him and D12 will be unstoppable.

2015 NBA Champions.

Spaulding
02-22-2014, 11:34 AM
I agree it is delusional for Bosh to resign with Miami. He will do nothing but take up cqp space. That's why the entire big 3 will opt out.

Lebron and Wade will stay and take paycuts in order to acquire younger talent. Remember, Miami is the oldest team in the league, they can use all the youth and talent they can get.

Bosh, however, will go off to FA to look for a younger team that can benefit from his talents. Bosh would fit perfect with the inside outside style of offense the Rockets have.

Imagine Bosh and Dwight on defense. Bosh learned to be a very good rim protector in Miami, with the skills he learned, him and D12 will be unstoppable.

2015 NBA Champions.

If Bosh is offered a large paycut, more than compared to Wade and Lebron I think he would take it. He is having the most success in his career and it's not like hes getting any younger. I'm sure he dreads playing Center every night but you cant argue with 3 straight Finals appearances.

What are the chances of Wade straight up retiring and the Heat signing someone to take his place.

Frozen1
02-22-2014, 11:43 AM
I don

Marlo_Stanfield
02-22-2014, 12:34 PM
it would actually make perfect sense.
Lin, Montiejunas and Asik for Bosh and Cole
Lin,Wade,Bron,Montiejunas,Asik and a decent bench= unbeatable
i hope Miami tries something like that.
They would fck teams in transition more than ever with Lin:bowdown: :bowdown:

Fudge
02-22-2014, 12:44 PM
RG's thirst for attention is REAL.

Rose'sACL
02-22-2014, 12:47 PM
if dwight is content with becoming a defensive anchor and 3rd/4th option then it makes perfect sense for bosh to go to houston. Rockets can't win without bosh being second option of offense. bosh is also more suited for defending PFs and not Cs.
Bosh will make big man from the other team to leave paint and defend him when he hits those mid range jumpers. this can make dwight free under the basket. if the big man doesn't go out to defend bosh then bosh will keep hitting jumpers over smaller players.

brain drain
02-22-2014, 12:48 PM
So Bosh is going to leave Miami where he's the 3rd banana on a multiple title team to become the third banana in Houston on a maybe-perhaps-could be-title contender? Yeah right.

Y2ktors
02-22-2014, 12:53 PM
Houston can't afford 3 max contracts. Bosh isn't going there.

RightToCensor
02-22-2014, 12:55 PM
Houston can't afford 3 max contracts. Bosh isn't going there.
Sign and Trade w/ Asik or Lin

secund2nun
02-22-2014, 01:50 PM
One of the ESPN guys a few weeks ago, who was right about Lebron and Bosh going to Miami weeks before the decision, said if Lebron leaves Miami this summer he and Bosh will go to Houston. That means Houston would sign and trade either a package like Howard, Parsons, Lin, picks or Harden, Parsons, Asik, picks.

Le Shaqtus
02-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Anyway, back on topic.

I can see Bosh going back home to Texas and joining the Rockets. Maybe a S&T with Asik.

That would be such a dirty team to play on 2k

R.I.P.
02-22-2014, 02:42 PM
I think there is a better chance he goes home to Dallas now that the pressure of winning a championship is off Dallas and Bosh.