PDA

View Full Version : No one should have Bill Kareem Wilt on "Mount Rushmore"

rlsmooth775
02-24-2014, 03:13 AM
No one here saw them play you don't even have full box scores of games they played

JohnFreeman
02-24-2014, 03:14 AM
i never saw Hitler in real life, but I am fairly sure he was a bad guy

redboy
02-24-2014, 03:15 AM
were you there to witness the presidency of Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, George Washington, or Thomas Jefferson?

nzahir
02-24-2014, 03:16 AM
i actually laughed, but true

rlsmooth775
02-24-2014, 03:19 AM
How can you rank players when you never saw any of their games. Just look at incomplete stats and imagine the impacts on wins

MP.Trey
02-24-2014, 03:25 AM
were you there to witness the presidency of Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, George Washington, or Thomas Jefferson?
Aaaand.. /thread.

CavaliersFTW
02-24-2014, 03:33 AM
shut up OP we'll do whatever the f*ck we want

hahaitme
02-24-2014, 03:36 AM

To be fair the actions of a US President are always going to be much more heavily documented than a sporting figure, much less a sporting figure from a period where the sport itself wasn't nearly as big as it is now.

Plus, a President will almost always leave a large impact on the whole country, you don't really have to have "witnessed" Abraham Lincoln's efforts in person because his actions changed shit for good. You already KNOW what he did.

It's hardly comparable to a box score or a few highlights. Just sayin

CavaliersFTW
02-24-2014, 03:38 AM
To be fair the actions of a US President are always going to be much more heavily documented than a sporting figure, much less a sporting figure from a period where the sport itself wasn't nearly as big as it is now.

Plus, a President will almost always leave a large impact on the whole country, you don't really have to have "witnessed" Abraham Lincoln's efforts in person because his actions changed shit for good. You already KNOW what he did.

It's hardly comparable to a box score or a few highlights. Just sayin
We've got more footage of George Mikan than we do Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, George Washington, or Thomas Jefferson combined. So...

ProfessorMurder
02-24-2014, 03:44 AM

First of all he lost the war, so they're empty stats.

Secondly, we don't even have the full box scores on what he did.

He could be good for all we know.

fpliii
02-24-2014, 04:38 AM
No one here saw them play you don't even have full box scores of games they played
Sorry, no matter how much hand-waving you do, you can't categorically dismiss them. :cheers:

Milbuck
02-24-2014, 04:42 AM
Every time I see one of your threads, I think to myself "Give him a chance Milbuck. Maybe this time it won't be shitty". But time after time, you make me regret that thought.

Congratulations on being arguably the shittiest poster of your class.

MichaelCorleone
02-24-2014, 04:46 AM
Kareem and Wilt I agree.

But 11 rings automatically puts you in top 4 no questions asked.

CavaliersFTW
02-24-2014, 04:57 AM

He's probably terrible, weak era for dictators TBH, dictators were smaller/weaker/less intelligent back then. Kim Jong Un would dominate/be GOAT of that era.

no pun intended
02-24-2014, 04:59 AM
Kareem and Wilt I agree.

But 11 rings automatically puts you in top 4 no questions asked.
Good job. Keep up the good posts.

MichaelCorleone
02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Good job. Keep up the good posts.
Thanks.

My Mt. Rushmore: MJ, Russell, Magic, Bird

I think that's the quintessential top 4 all time.:cheers:

russwest0
02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
No Kareem on the top 4 is disrespectful. He's the 2nd best basketball player of all time and it isn't even close. Just like Jordan looks like he will never be touched, same can be said for Kareem.

MichaelCorleone
02-24-2014, 05:03 AM
No Kareem on the top 4 is disrespectful. He's the 2nd best basketball player of all time and it isn't even close. Just like Jordan looks like he will never be touched, same can be said for Kareem.
No he's not.

He let a rookie Magic come in and take over his team and reduce himself to a sidekick beta just to collect rings. 2 FMVPs out of 6 rings translates to 4 sidekick rings.

Kareem is at best top 8.

russwest0
02-24-2014, 05:10 AM
Nothing better to prove your point than having literally the biggest retard here disagree with you :oldlol: :oldlol:

Milbuck
02-24-2014, 05:12 AM
Nothing better to prove your point than having literally the biggest retard here disagree with you :oldlol: :oldlol:
Kareem top 8 "at best" :oldlol:

MichaelCorleone
02-24-2014, 05:18 AM
Yup, no counter-argument, resort to calling others retard. Classic troll.

Kblaze8855
02-24-2014, 06:40 AM

The guy who sculpted Mt.Rushmore was born in the 1860s and even then 3 of the 4 were already dead.

kobeef24
02-24-2014, 07:19 AM
Russel is probably one of the most underrated players. Anyways, how can you rank current players over players of the 60s/70s when you never saw them play. It goes both ways.

Psileas
02-24-2014, 08:53 AM
The guy who sculpted Mt.Rushmore was born in the 1860s and even then 3 of the 4 were already dead.

Dunno, he might have googled them or something...

ILLsmak
02-24-2014, 10:11 AM
I think the idea of a basketball Mount Rushmore is luls.

I'm surprised people go with it.

-Smak

miles berg
02-24-2014, 10:14 AM
Everyone saw Kareem play...

How old are you lol?

Y2ktors
02-24-2014, 10:21 AM
The OP seems a little hostile.

KyrieTheFuture
02-24-2014, 10:31 AM
Every time I see one of your threads, I think to myself "Give him a chance Milbuck. Maybe this time it won't be shitty". But time after time, you make me regret that thought.

Congratulations on being arguably the shittiest poster of your class.
Buck you're in the same class

ArbitraryWater
02-24-2014, 11:32 AM
This stupid "I didnt see it cant rank/rate it" logic

ArbitraryWater
02-24-2014, 11:33 AM
Everyone saw Kareem play...

How old are you lol?

Lol I bet under 30% on this board saw him play

AnaheimLakers24
02-24-2014, 11:33 AM
gay thread

TheMan
02-24-2014, 11:36 AM
He's probably terrible, weak era for dictators TBH, dictators were smaller/weaker/less intelligent back then. Kim Jong Un would dominate/be GOAT of that era.
:no: Not even close. Hitler went up against some of the GOAT dictators, Mussolini, Stalin, Franco, Hirohito and an up and coming Mao. Hitler stood out among that impressive group.:bowdown:

The Korean dude has no comp, where's Saddam Hussein and Ghaddafi today? Weak era for dictators, bruh

Deal with it

Prometheus
02-24-2014, 11:39 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v2Q7ssdcgyw/UMMVtvKS-mI/AAAAAAAADws/-y0C_uQtWCo/s1600/powerpuff-girls.jpg

Pushxx
02-24-2014, 12:29 PM
Who the hell cares about picking four players to represent a sport in a subjective capacity?

ballup
02-24-2014, 01:34 PM
:no: Not even close. Hitler went up against some of the GOAT dictators, Mussolini, Stalin, Franco, Hirohito and an up and coming Mao. Hitler stood out among that impressive group.:bowdown:

The Korean dude has no comp, where's Saddam Hussein and Ghaddafi today? Weak era for dictators, bruh

Deal with it
Oh please. Hitler teamed up with Mussolini and Hirochito. Lebron tactics before Lebron was born. They didn't even fight one another. Hell, he didn't even fight Mao directly.

Kim Jong Un, aka KJ1, has to do it on his own. Weak era my ass.

jlip
02-24-2014, 01:57 PM

Deal with it

Oh please. Hitler teamed up with Mussolini and Hirochito. Lebron tactics before Lebron was born. They didn't even fight one another. Hell, he didn't even fight Mao directly.

Kim Jong Un, aka KJ1, has to do it on his own. Weak era my ass.

:lol

Im so nba'd out
02-24-2014, 06:01 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v2Q7ssdcgyw/UMMVtvKS-mI/AAAAAAAADws/-y0C_uQtWCo/s1600/powerpuff-girls.jpg
you aint neva lie

cltcfn2924
02-24-2014, 07:21 PM

Nah, never dominant. 1 ring with Oscar and 5 with Magic. Stat monger and under achiever. And yes I watched Russell and Wilt also.