PDA

View Full Version : Repetitive crap from an admitted crackhead. You only have yourself to blame.

kennethgriffin
02-26-2014, 01:52 PM
team 1

PG - Dwyane Wade
SG - Michael Beasley
SF - Caron Butler
PF - Chris Bosh
C - Gred Oden

- Rashard Lewis
- Norris Cole
- James Jones

team 2

PG - Mario Chalmers
SG - Ray Allen
SF - Lebron James
PF - Shane Battier
C - Chris Anderson

bench

- Tony Douglas
- Deandre Liggins
- Udonis Haslem

if lebron doesnt win more titles than kobe/jordan... he's a failure

:facepalm

SilkkTheShocker
02-26-2014, 01:53 PM
We hear every year how the Heat could make the Finals without LeBron. But he had to drag them past Indy last season. And they don't beat Boston without him in 2012.

Illuminati
02-26-2014, 01:56 PM
Same could be done for the Pacers. Except the Pacers have everyone in their primes, not 33+.

Quickening
02-26-2014, 01:57 PM
This is new and interesting...

If you think Lebron can win with a 100 year old Ray Allen as the second best player... shooting 35 percent from 3, and 42 percent from the field, then you obviously consider Lebron the GOAT.

LeGOAT
02-26-2014, 01:58 PM
LOL at these names contributing to a "stacked" team. Tony Douglas? LMAO no explantation needed. James Jones, good 3p shooter nothing else. Beasley is a good spark off the bench but how do you think the Heat got him? Nobody wanted him. Greg Oden, didn't play basketball for 4 years. Caron Butler, forgotten player, bought out by the Bucks. Rashard Lewis, Battier, Haslem all forgotten over the hill players. Birdman is another decent spark off the bench good for a couple dunks and blocks. Chalmers and Cole and decent serviceable point guards. Allen is way out of his prime..

kennethgriffin
02-26-2014, 01:58 PM
We hear every year how the Heat could make the Finals without LeBron. But he had to drag them past Indy last season. And they don't beat Boston without him in 2012.

maybe its subtraction by addition

putting in a ball dominant guy takes other ball dominant players out of rythem.

it happens.. sometimes 1 guy has to save a team full of stars

( ala kobe 2012-13 regular season )

nash was made obsolite due to kobe being better. nash just turned into a stand outside shooter

howard didnt play aswell without being given the ball as much

gasol pouted aswell

nobody plays well when theyre not in rythem

maybe the heat just need a better balance. maybe lebron should play more of a paul george type role so everyone can get more confident in their game

nobody needs to average 27ppg when they play with that many stars or former stars

KirbyPls
02-26-2014, 01:59 PM
I'm legit concerned about OP's mental and emotional well being these days. I shudder to think where he will be if/when the Heat three-peat. Stay strong OP, you have much to live for regardless of Lebron > Kobe.

kennethgriffin
02-26-2014, 02:00 PM
LOL at these names contributing to a "stacked" team. Tony Douglas? LMAO no explantation needed. James Jones, good 3p shooter nothing else. Beasley is a good spark off the bench but how do you think the Heat got him? Nobody wanted him. Greg Oden, didn't play basketball for 4 years. Caron Butler, forgotten player, bought out by the Bucks. Rashard Lewis, Battier, Haslem all forgotten over the hill players. Birdman is another decent spark off the bench good for a couple dunks and blocks. Chalmers and Cole and decent serviceable point guards. Allen is way out of his prime..

theres atleast 11 guys on miami that almost any other team in the league would have as a starter on their team

LeGOAT
02-26-2014, 02:00 PM
maybe its subtraction by addition

putting in a ball dominant guy takes other ball dominant players out of rythem.

it happens.. sometimes 1 guy has to save a team full of stars

( ala kobe 2012-13 regular season )

nash was made obsolite due to kobe being better. nash just turned into a stand outside shooter

howard didnt play aswell without being given the ball as much

gasol pouted aswell

nobody plays well when theyre not in rythem

maybe the heat just need a better balance. maybe lebron should play more of a paul george type role so everyone can get more confident in their game

nobody needs to average 27ppg when they play with that many stars or former stars
Wade is struggling with injuries every other game

kennethgriffin
02-26-2014, 02:01 PM
I'm legit concerned about OP's mental and emotional well being these days. I shudder to think where her will be if/when the Heat three-peat. Stay strong OP, you have much to live for regardless of Lebron > Kobe.

the heat have to win. theyre the most stacked team in nba history

this is like 60's celtics sh*t

sketchy
LOL neither even make the conference finals.

edit: But I agree, the Heat are pretty stacked.

red1
What? Pacers would manhandle both teams

LeGOAT
02-26-2014, 02:02 PM
theres atleast 11 guys on miami that almost any other team in the league would have as a starter on their team
That's why no one wanted them? Lebron, Wade and Bosh are the only players that would start on "almost any other team"

lebeast666
02-26-2014, 02:08 PM
Those teams fkn blow. Only thing stacked about the second team is LeBron. :lol First team is the retirement home. Wade won't last on his knees trying to carry that team.

Im Still Ballin
02-26-2014, 02:10 PM
This thread.....:facepalm

kennethgriffin
02-26-2014, 02:11 PM
i honestly think if the scoring on miami was more reminiscent of the 1992 dream team. theyed be twice as dominant

lebron cares more about winning mvps though

this is how the new scoring output should be

PG - Dwyane Wade - 14ppg
SG - Michael Beasley - 10ppg
SF - Caron Butler - 12ppg
PF - Chris Bosh - 12ppg
C - Gred Oden - 2ppg
- Rashard Lewis - 2ppg
- Norris Cole - 4ppg
- James Jones - 2ppg
PG - Mario Chalmers - 6ppg
SG - Ray Allen - 10ppg
SF - Lebron James - 16ppg
PF - Shane Battier - 6ppg
C - Chris Anderson - 4ppg
- Tony Douglas - 2ppg
- Udonis Haslem - 6ppg

108ppg

if the heat continue this 3 big scoring trio when they have a team of great players... its not gonna maximize their potential

they could be unbeatable

this is why they have trouble with teams in the playoffs... if they all got the most out of each other... and played a 10 man game. theyed win more than 72 games easy

red1
02-26-2014, 02:11 PM
team 1

PG - Dwyane Wade
SG - Michael Beasley
SF - Caron Butler
PF - Chris Bosh
C - Gred Oden

- Rashard Lewis
- Norris Cole
- James Jones

team 2

PG - Mario Chalmers
SG - Ray Allen
SF - Lebron James
PF - Shane Battier
C - Chris Anderson

bench

- Tony Douglas
- Deandre Liggins
- Udonis Haslem

if lebron doesnt win more titles than kobe/jordan... he's a failure

:facepalm
I just read this post again and just thought to myself for the 100th time since joining this board: god damn kenny you are one retarded SOB :facepalm

Goldrush25
02-26-2014, 02:12 PM
kennethgriffin

Do you have a job? I mean a paid one, not writing the same crap on IH every day.:oldlol:

LeBron 06
This is stupid

LeBron had 33/11/4 in the series against the celtics in 2012, but they have only won in 7 games

Last year against the pacers, LeBron had 29 PPG on 51% and 44% for 3 points and the heat have won in only 7 games

Ray Allen is 38 years old
Oden has not played since 2009
Wade played on a bad knee since 2012
Beasley was cut by suns
Battier is 35 and he can not hit a wide open 3
Lewis is done
same for UD

The heat need that LeBron is at his best to beat the pacers and the thunder this year

LeGOAT
That 2nd team is unbelievably bad out side of Lebron. First of all it's an 8 man roster. Chalmers as the 2nd option. And That bench, lmao

Twiens
02-26-2014, 02:16 PM
I dunno but they're HEAVY favourites to threepeat with this fkn all-star team :facepalm

kennethgriffin
02-26-2014, 02:17 PM
Do you have a job? I mean a paid one, not writing the same crap on IH every day.:oldlol:

i retired at 27

SilkkTheShocker
I dunno but they're HEAVY favourites to threepeat with this fkn all-star team :facepalm

Salty ass b.itch :oldlol:

KirbyPls

Source?

Kingwillball
02-26-2014, 02:19 PM
I feel bad for Kenny boy he went from troll to pathetic almost ignore not worth reading anymore. The decline/injury of Kobe and the continued rise/dominance of Lebron has pushed him over the edge I'm afraid.

kennethgriffin
02-26-2014, 02:21 PM
That 2nd team is unbelievably bad out side of Lebron. First of all it's an 8 man roster. Chalmers as the 2nd option. And That bench, lmao

i made it that way cause every discussion about lebron leads to his fans saying he drags scrubs and bums to a title

didnt someone just say that in this thread?

well.. why cant he do it now? and btw..

as a laker fan.. i'd kill to have that 2nd team

dr.hee
02-26-2014, 02:23 PM

Lakers minus Kobe are way better than team 2 minus Lebron. And you aren't a Lakers fan, lol. You don't give a f*ck about that team.

lebeast666
02-26-2014, 02:26 PM
i made it that way cause every discussion about lebron leads to his fans saying he drags scrubs and bums to a title

:lol so you're saying you'd kill to have lebron on your Lakers team. just come out and say it you are a die hard lebron fan no wonder he's all you talk about

red1
02-26-2014, 02:32 PM

somehow your posts are managing to become even more pathetic as time passes :facepalm

Twiens
02-26-2014, 02:40 PM
Salty ass b.itch :oldlol:

They'd have arguably the three best players on the floor against Indy, the only team near their level of stackedness. Get off Bran's dick and pay attention.

kennethgriffin
02-26-2014, 02:46 PM
fpliii was right. this board has been over run by delusional bran stans

90% of the heat are ring chasers that used to be big names or were big names and wanted to be kickstands

this isnt a normal championship team... most great teams have 3 big names.. not 7-8

dr.hee
02-26-2014, 02:51 PM
90% of the heat are ring chasers that used to be big names or were big names and wanted to be kickstands

this isnt a normal championship team... most great teams have 3 big names.. not 7-8

In other words, if the following guys decided to play next year, you'd call this team stacked...

Mark Price/Terry Porter
Clyde Drexer/Mitch Richmond
Larry Bird/Chris Mullin
Dennis Rodman/Shawn Kemp
Bill Russell/Nate Thurmond.

This isn't a normal championship team...most great teams have 3 big names...not 7-8.

Is that what you're trying to say? I mean it's clear that old versions of former good to very good players (Jesus,Lewis,Battier) count just as much as if they were in their mid 20s. So I supposed the team I've created would be stacked if they played at their current ages?

jblaze2004
02-26-2014, 02:52 PM
heat team is stacked idc what nobody says. The old guys they have use to be stars are basically role players now. Its not like they have to play big minutes. They play there roles and they still will be productive. Heck most of the heat bench would be starters on atleast half the teams in the nba.

red1
02-26-2014, 02:54 PM
fpliii was right. this board has been over run by delusional bran stans

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/lol_idi_amin.gif

red1
02-26-2014, 02:55 PM
In other words, if the following guys decided to play next year, you'd call this team stacked...

Mark Price/Terry Porter
Clyde Drexer/Mitch Richmond
Larry Bird/Chris Mullin
Dennis Rodman/Shawn Kemp
Bill Russell/Nate Thurmond.

This isn't a normal championship team...most great teams have 3 big names...not 7-8.

Is that what you're trying to say? I mean it's clear that old versions of former good to very good players (Jesus,Lewis,Battier) count just as much as if they were in their mid 20s. So I supposed the team I've created would be stacked if they played at their current ages?
2012 lakers had 7-8 big names. Stacked?

dr.hee
02-26-2014, 02:56 PM
heat team is stacked idc what nobody says. The old guys they have use to be stars are basically role players now. Its not like they have to play big minutes. They play there roles and they still will be productive. Heck most of the heat bench would be starters on atleast half the teams in the nba.

No

dr.hee
02-26-2014, 02:58 PM
2012 lakers had 7-8 big names. Stacked?

Yes. Why? Keep in mind I'm neither a Bron nor a Kobe stan. Don't like both teams.

Keno
02-26-2014, 03:02 PM
****ing terrible thread man. outside of the main two stars on each team (wade and lebron), team is ****ing terrible. first team would be lucky to make the ecf and second team would make the finals only because of lebron.

K Xerxes
02-26-2014, 03:10 PM
The thing is ken, as time moves on, people remember details less and less. When all is said and done, LeBron will have won B2B FMVPs and 4 MVPs at the age of 29 (no knowing how the rest of his career plays out) - that is what is written in the history books. No one will care about this shit you continue to spew.

And I know you already know that, which is why you're still desperately trying to get attention while people still read your bullshit. But no one will care soon enough. 'Bran' will go down as a greater player than Kobe.