PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Chris Paul Flops on Patrick Beverley

Smook A.
02-27-2014, 03:33 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8PPx6ONMMI

I hate Chris Paul and his lame commercials. Son of a b*tch needs to be fined!

russwest0
02-27-2014, 03:36 AM
CP3 stay fine free, and yall stay hating :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

Milbuck
02-27-2014, 03:39 AM
LOL at Rockets fans being pissed about flopping

miggyme1
02-27-2014, 03:40 AM
best pg in the league baby!

Smook A.
02-27-2014, 03:42 AM
I get pretty pissed when Harden does it too because I know the hate that is about to come

And quit bringing up the rockets. Im talking about chris paul.

b0bab0i
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EOYSzVLQyc

Ironically, Harden flopped against Clippers earlier this season and got fined for it.

JohnFreeman
funny isn't it?

ImKobe
02-27-2014, 03:43 AM
CP3 is a master of exaggerating contact. He sold it well.

Bitch move, but you have to admit he does anything to win a game for his team, even if it's some sad shit like this.

Milbuck
02-27-2014, 03:44 AM
Don't I get pretty pissed when Harden does it too because I know the hate that is about to come

And quit bringing up the rockets. Im talking about chris paul.
Not only did CP3 play the Rockets tonight, but the Rockets have the single worst flopper in the NBA today. What I said wasn't irrelevant Smook, you know it.

Smook A.
funny isn't it?
Wow. Shut the hell up both of you. I get pissed when harden does it too. You guys think you know what I think. Fvck outta here. Annoying as hell

kamil
Why the fvck is the NBA not fining Chris Paul if they went through all the trouble of giving the league an anti-flopping mandate?

Milbuck
02-27-2014, 03:45 AM
Wow. Shut the hell up both of you. I get pissed when harden does it too. You guys think you know what I think. Fvck outta here. Annoying as hell
Calm down dude, no need to get aggravated. It's not like you make any threads about Harden flopping.

Smook A.
02-27-2014, 03:46 AM
Calm down dude, no need to get aggravated. It's not like you make any threads about Harden flopping.
Yeah I made 1

wally_world
02-27-2014, 03:47 AM
One of the many things the Clippers do to make them a fraud team. Blake and CP3 flopping their way around, DJ getting away with his 3sec violations 80% of the time, Jamal Crawford taking and making lucky shots. This team is a 2nd round team tops.

Smook A.
02-27-2014, 04:00 AM
CP3 is a master of exaggerating contact. He sold it well.

Bitch move, but you have to admit he does anything to win a game for his team, even if it's some sad shit like this.
True

sportjames23
02-27-2014, 04:06 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

grantz
02-27-2014, 04:09 AM
That's a veteran play right there. :rockon:

Smook A.
02-27-2014, 04:10 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
That is sooo funny. Hahahahahaha. Totally...

toooo
02-27-2014, 04:38 AM
This thread....:roll: :facepalm :facepalm

Rocket fan complaining about flopping? Almost every single time Harden gets touched (or not touched) he's flailing trying to sell the contact to get to the line. Talk about a manufactured superstar....

sportjames23
02-27-2014, 04:39 AM
That is sooo funny. Hahahahahaha. Totally...

Why u mad, bro?

JohnFreeman
02-27-2014, 04:46 AM

Rocket fan complaining about flopping? Almost every single time Harden gets touched (or not touched) he's flailing trying to sell the contact to get to the line. Talk about a manufactured superstar....
http://static.tumblr.com/vdzyvi8/ycOmbvhi2/thor_smiling_gif.gif

Xover
02-27-2014, 06:05 AM
flopping has potential for self-inflicting injuries even though it's very minimal depending on how you execute it but it's still f*** up that they would put themselves through that gamble for a couple of free buckets

Smook A.
02-27-2014, 09:58 AM

I understand harden flops. Quit changing the fvcking topic god dammit.

Dr Hawk
02-27-2014, 10:04 AM
Stupid call.

iznogood
02-27-2014, 10:06 AM
Love it. Patrick Beverley doesn't get called for half of the fouls he makes.

sportjames23
02-27-2014, 10:19 AM
I understand harden flops. Quit changing the fvcking topic god dammit.

Smook mad as fvck. You still my nigguh doe. :cheers:

salwan
02-27-2014, 10:59 AM
I'm sorry, but I can't stand this fat, flopping loser and his stupid commercials.

JohnFreeman
02-27-2014, 11:01 AM
I'm sorry, but I can't stand this fat, flopping loser and his stupid commercials.
He has got a bit of a fat ass and belly

scott0326
02-27-2014, 11:06 AM
Good. If this was going to happen to any team it should be the Rockets. Harden literally flopped his way to stealing a win vs the Wizards at the end of the game.

Rose'sACL
02-27-2014, 11:07 AM
how is he a loser if he is flopping to help his team win? did you also hate KG for getting away with a million illegal screens. most actual flops are maybe once a game while kg probably set so many illegal screen in every game that flopping doesn't even compare.
Both flopping and illegal screens are done with intention to fool the refs and get the advantage on the other team. it is just that flopping is not as manly so you guys hate it.
be mad at league for not fining harder for flops and not players. players are doing it to win games for their team. there is nothing wrong in that.

qrich
02-27-2014, 11:22 AM

He does shit on Rondo, so I understand your pain.

sportjames23
02-27-2014, 11:51 AM
how is he a loser if he is flopping to help his team win? did you also hate KG for getting away with a million illegal screens. most actual flops are maybe once a game while kg probably set so many illegal screen in every game that flopping doesn't even compare.
Both flopping and illegal screens are done with intention to fool the refs and get the advantage on the other team. it is just that flopping is not as manly so you guys hate it.
be mad at league for not fining harder for flops and not players. players are doing it to win games for their team. there is nothing wrong in that.

Shorter Rose'sACL: Don't be mad at the crooks, be mad at the cops for not arresting them. :oldlol:

Rose'sACL
02-27-2014, 12:00 PM
Shorter Rose'sACL: Don't be mad at the crooks, be mad at the cops for not arresting them. :oldlol:
where are the threads hating on guys who get away with setting hundreds of illegals screens every season?
Also, lol @ comparing a player trying to get away with a foul/flop to an actual criminal. i don't like flops but players will do whatever they can do make their team win and that is what Paul is doing there.
League has to hand out bigger fines. as simple as that.

sportjames23
02-27-2014, 12:07 PM
where are the threads hating on guys who get away with setting hundreds of illegals screens every season?
Also, lol @ comparing a player trying to get away with a foul/flop to an actual criminal.

When you see them, make some illegal screen threads.

I know KG used to get called out for illegal screen all the time when he was in his prime.

Illegal screens are bad, but I think flopping is worse. Drawing a cheap foul on an opponent is weak as shit, IMO.

qrich
02-27-2014, 12:08 PM

I know KG used to get called out for illegal screen all the time when he was in his prime.

Illegal screens are bad, but I think flopping is worse. Drawing a cheap foul on an opponent is weak as shit, IMO.

How about in a situation when a player is getting constantly hacked but officials don't call it so he has to exaggerate?

That rip through move that Durant does is much worse. Same with the verbal flop that Pau loves.

sportjames23
02-27-2014, 12:10 PM
How about in a situation when a player is getting constantly hacked but officials don't call it so he has to exaggerate?

That rip through move that Durant does is much worse. Same with the verbal flop that Pau loves.

That shit is bad, too. I have no problem with fans bitching about that. I just think flopping is some pvssy ass shit.

Rose'sACL
02-27-2014, 12:11 PM

whatever you think is not what matters. points matter in a basketball games and illegal screens give a lot more points than one or 2 flops. number of illegal screens is at least 10+ every game. it is just an accepted part of the game now. it is against the rule just like bitching to refs is but jordan did it and every star player still does it. jordan used to scream at refs and didn't used to get techs. lebron and durant would get techs for just walking away from refs.

Keep crying though.

sportjames23
02-27-2014, 12:12 PM
whatever you think is not what matters. points matter in a basketball games and illegal screens give a lot more points than one or 2 flops. number of illegal screens is at least 10+ every game. it is just an accepted part of the game now. it is against the rule just like bitching to refs is but jordan did it and every star player still does it. jordan used to scream at refs and didn't used to get techs. lebron and durant would get techs for just walking away from refs.

Keep crying though.

LOL, who's the one crying is this thread, bro?

Darius
02-27-2014, 12:13 PM
:oldlol: so many mad people in here.

I find flopping to be hilarious.

It was especially funny in the context of this game.

Patrick "cheapshot" Beverly all jittery - practically fiending - to show up CP3 and CP3 played the fool like a violin.Using his energy against him, it was beautiful.

Rose'sACL
02-27-2014, 12:17 PM
LOL, who's the one crying is this thread, bro?
i gave reasons supporting my points.
you just wrote: " there are other things that players get away with which give a lot more advantage to their teams but i think flopping is worse than that because i don't think it is manly. points don't matter in a basketball game. it is how you get the points that matter."

qrich
02-27-2014, 12:18 PM

Keep crying though.

So because more points are scored as a result of illegal screens, its accepted and should be ok?

You are also aware that flopping also plays a longer lasting effect, when done properly? It gets under the oppositions skin. Gets the team into the bonus faster. Gets the opposition players into foul trouble. Allows you to score with the clock stopped.

Rose'sACL
02-27-2014, 12:22 PM
So because more points are scored as a result of illegal screens, its accepted and should be ok?

You are also aware that flopping also plays a longer lasting effect, when done properly? It gets under the oppositions skin. Gets the team into the bonus faster. Gets the opposition players into foul trouble. Allows you to score with the clock stopped.
where did i say that it is ok? does ISH have problem is understand what is written?
i think flopping is when there is no contact. actual flopping where refs give advantage to the flopper happens may be once every 2 games. selling actual contact is not flopping.
if you think flopping has as big of an effect as 10s of illegal screens in every game then you don't know basketball. illegal screens frustrate the **** out of defenders and make them exhausted.

sportjames23
02-27-2014, 12:23 PM

Bingo.

Brokenbeat
02-27-2014, 12:31 PM
where did i say that it is ok? does ISH have problem is understand what is written?
i think flopping is when there is no contact. actual flopping where refs give advantage to the flopper happens may be once every 2 games. selling actual contact is not flopping.
if you think flopping has as big of an effect as 10s of illegal screens in every game then you don't know basketball. illegal screens frustrate the **** out of defenders and make them exhausted.

I is no understand. :(

oh the horror
02-27-2014, 12:34 PM
Any fan that supports flopping should be fined too.

That shit is so garbage to watch.

qrich
02-27-2014, 12:35 PM

The consensus agreement is that flopping is exaggerating contact along with flailing with no contact. As a result, that is why Pau's verbal flops are annoying. Same thing with Kobe. Or Durant's rip through should be considered it (Paul has picked up this annoying habit).

If you want to exclude the over exaggerating, than I still do believe that flopping, by your definition, can have just as much of an effect as it will irate the oppositions even more if you get the call. Along with a foul being added on, and the freebies and so on.

Rose'sACL
02-27-2014, 12:36 PM
I is no understand. :(
i hope you get that i was making a point with that line.

Rose'sACL
02-27-2014, 12:38 PM
The consensus agreement is that flopping is exaggerating contact along with flailing with no contact. As a result, that is why Pau's verbal flops are annoying. Same thing with Kobe. Or Durant's rip through should be considered it (Paul has picked up this annoying habit).

If you want to exclude the over exaggerating, than I still do believe that flopping, by your definition, can have just as much of an effect as it will irate the oppositions even more if you get the call. Along with a foul being added on, and the freebies and so on.
how is selling actual contact flopping? they are trying to get the calls that they should be getting in the first place.
I hate flopping but when there is no foul and player still falls to the ground.

qrich
02-27-2014, 12:39 PM
how is selling actual contact flopping? they are trying to get the calls that they should be getting in the first place.

If a player runs by you as you are shooting a jumper, grazes your elbow and you fall on your ass. Would that not be considered a flop in your book?

Marcus Thornton
02-27-2014, 12:44 PM
Flopping should also be a technical. Like Griffin said, he won't care about a fine if it wins them the game. Now if they flop and it adds to their tech total, that brings them closer to game suspensions.

Rose'sACL
02-27-2014, 12:45 PM
If a player runs by you as you are shooting a jumper, grazes your elbow and you fall on your ass. Would that not be considered a flop in your book?
if other players in the league are getting foul called on those calls then that player has every right to get that call in his favor if the ref is not giving the call in his favor without selling the contact.
I only hate flopping when players get a call in their favor when there was no foul.

qrich
02-27-2014, 12:49 PM
if other players in the league are getting foul called on those calls then that player has every right to get that call in his favor if the ref is not giving the call in his favor without selling the contact.
I only hate flopping when players get a call in their favor when there was no foul.

So if every player flops, by your definition, and gets the call in their favor would it be fine?

I'm just trying to understand why you don't think overexaggeration is a flop.

Rose'sACL
02-27-2014, 12:54 PM
So if every player flops, by your definition, and gets the call in their favor would it be fine?

I'm just trying to understand why you don't think overexaggeration is a flop.
well. if everyone flops then it doesn't have the same influence on refs otherwise cp3 will keep falling on his face from start to finish. also, how is it wrong to get a call in your favor when there was an actual foul?
I always thought of flopping as something when a player acts like he got fouled when there was no foul like when lebron flopped when rose accidently threw basketball towards his face or like when cp3 flopped in front of cousins.
there is no official definition of flopping but from what i have seen league has only fined when there was no foul and player acted like he got hit.

SexSymbol
02-27-2014, 01:00 PM
Can we flood the NBA twitter page with messages FINE ****ING FLOPPERS

Mr Exlax
02-27-2014, 01:04 PM
Selling the contact is not a flop. Faking contact is a flop.

salwan
02-27-2014, 01:21 PM
He does shit on Rondo, so I understand your pain.

Not every post on this board has to be agenda driven.

From my point of view:
1. he looks fat
2. he flops
3. to call him a loser was a bit harsh, but fact is he never reached the CF's in the playoffs.
4. I find his commercials annoying.

Conclusion: I can't stand this fat flopping loser and his annoying commercials.
:confusedshrug: sorry for feeling this way, I guess.

also :biggums: at the guy who wrote moving/illegal screens = flopping

edrick
02-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Fines for flops either need to be 50-100k or don't bother. Fines in general, unless they are a lot, don't do shit.

YouGotServed
02-27-2014, 02:07 PM
Quit whining. Beverley got him in the face so that wasn't a flop. You can tell by his reaction after the whistle is blown.

Harden flops all the time, so I don't think you're in a position to judge somebody else. I'm against flopping but if the refs reward it I don't see a reason why players shouldn't flop?

All part of the game.

imdaman99
02-27-2014, 02:13 PM
Guaranteed that if the Rockets play the Clippers in the playoffs, that goon on the Rockets will injure CP3 on purpose. Goatbrook put that fool on skates in the 1st game of last year's playoffs and he got mad and purposely injured him the next game to even the playing field.