PDA

View Full Version : Unless Durant tells Westbrook to pass the damn ball, he will always be #2

Derivative
02-27-2014, 04:07 AM
Durant has to let go of his overexaggerated humbleness and teamworkness. Unless he wants to again lose the MVP to Lebron, he needs to tell Westbrook to pass the damn ball and play like a Pippen to his MJ.

Smook A.
02-27-2014, 04:09 AM
I'd rather have a championship than an MVP

Derivative
02-27-2014, 04:11 AM

they sure as hell ain't winning any championships with Westbrook playing as the alpha and durant being the pippen

rhowen4
02-27-2014, 04:14 AM
durant literally has to let go of his overexaggerated humbleness

Smook A.
02-27-2014, 04:15 AM
they sure as hell ain't winning any championships with Westbrook playing as the alpha and durant being the pippen
Do you think the Thunder would've been better if they kept Harden and traded Westbrook instead?
The lineup would be
PG - Jackson
SG - Harden
SF - Durant
PF - Ibaka
C - Perkins

Just wondering what you think because some people here say they would and some say they wouldn't

Derivative
02-27-2014, 04:17 AM
Do you think the Thunder would've been better if they kept Harden and traded Westbrook instead?
The lineup would be
PG - Jackson
SG - Harden
SF - Durant
PF - Ibaka
C - Perkins

Just wondering what you think because some people here say they would and some say they wouldn't

No, westbrook is a more dynamic and talent player than easy(freethrows)den.

Smook A.
02-27-2014, 04:18 AM
No, westbrook is a more dynamic and talent player than easy(freethrows)den.
Alright

Derivative
02-27-2014, 04:18 AM
Alright

do you agree with me or are you mocking me

Smook A.
02-27-2014, 04:21 AM
do you agree with me or are you mocking me
It's hard to choose because im a Rockets fan and all. Hardens game is not just about getting contact, he can score in other ways too. Im not sure how the Thunder would do though

Derivative
02-27-2014, 04:23 AM
It's hard to choose because im a Rockets fan and all. Hardens game is not just about getting contact, he can score in other ways too. Im not sure how the Thunder would do though

I think Harden is more of a beta star type of player, consistently gets you points and plays good all around game. But lacks the charisma and explosiveness of Westbrook.

In a playoff game, if my team is facing either of them, I would choose not to face Westbrook.

MJ(Mean John)
02-27-2014, 04:43 AM
Thunder should really consider trading Westbrook,

Turn him into Rondo+Pau Gasol (at a reduced contract 2 years 12 Mil total)

HOoopCityJones
02-27-2014, 12:18 PM
I'll say one thing, Jalen Rose's prediction is slowly starting to come true....

chosen_one6
02-27-2014, 12:20 PM
Durant has to let go of his overexaggerated humbleness and teamworkness. Unless he wants to again lose the MVP to Lebron, he needs to tell Westbrook to pass the damn ball and play like a Pippen to his MJ.

http://i.imgur.com/oMXDwTp.gif

HoopsFanNumero1
02-27-2014, 12:24 PM

Too bad Durant's not winning either :oldlol:

imdaman99
02-27-2014, 12:26 PM
I'll say one thing, Jalen Rose's prediction is slowly starting to come true....
Sorry I must not have seen that obscure halftime show. What exactly did he say?

And I agree, Westbrook is too alpha. He needs to tone it down or they should trade him. I'm a huge Goatbrook fan, but Durant is amazing and this year he is the MVP. Russ has to tone it down and let Durant thrive. Get your knee back and let the game come to you, hard asking someone as aggressive as him to do that though.

SHABBA
02-27-2014, 01:46 PM
Westbrook hasn't been the problem at all since he's returned this time. KD has had plenty of chances, especially late in games, he just hasn't hit them.

rhowen4
02-27-2014, 01:55 PM
Sorry I must not have seen that obscure halftime show. What exactly did he say?
The one where he predicted Durant would join up with Harden in Houston.

MavsSuperFan
02-27-2014, 03:54 PM
Really depends on your role with the championship.

I would rather be Isiah Thomas than Charles Barkley, but I would rather be Charles than Pippen.

Also MVPs better translate to max contracts. Which lets be honest is more important.

Darius
02-27-2014, 05:47 PM
Servant gon' serve