PDA

View Full Version : Vassilis Spanoulis admits he was never good enough to play in the NBA

1987_Lakers
02-27-2014, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE]- Do you consider going to Houston a bad choice?

hahaitme
02-27-2014, 09:08 PM
Euroleague on suicide watch

ballup
02-27-2014, 09:08 PM
Credible source. I have to believe it

inclinerator
02-27-2014, 09:13 PM
if real, that is the end of eruoleague

navy
Euroleague is an idiot.

FKAri
Why would you take the time to write this? A bit too long of a troll post but then again pauk, theoo, and euroleague write essays of nonsense.

G-train
02-27-2014, 09:14 PM
:oldlol:

please, taking trolling to new level
typing up fake interviews?

Trollsmasher
02-27-2014, 09:14 PM
Still more credible than anything Euroleague claims:lol

Lord Bean
02-27-2014, 09:15 PM
Why would you take the time to write this? A bit too long of a troll post but then again pauk, theoo, and euroleague write essays of nonsense.
He didn't type it up it was posted by that Bucks fan guy on that other thread, he said it was an interview he found

DaSeba5
02-27-2014, 09:15 PM
Source?

Smook A.
02-27-2014, 09:16 PM
*Euroleague grabs gun*
*Points it to his head*

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maxpieCmjF1qh5u4lo1_500.gif

RoundMoundOfReb
02-27-2014, 09:17 PM
Source: euroleague.net

SCdac
02-27-2014, 09:18 PM
If y'all think this is going to deter Euroleague yall are as crazy as him. Dude is crazed

Milbuck
02-27-2014, 09:20 PM
I was surprised it took 14 pages for someone to post it :oldlol:

moe94
02-27-2014, 09:23 PM
Did you not just say you were out.....because of trolling?

CavaliersFTW
02-27-2014, 09:25 PM
/Euroleague

RIP :(

Andrew Wiggins
02-27-2014, 09:26 PM
typing up fake interviews?

i guess you never saw euroleague do the exact same thing but much longer :roll:

Vassilis Spanoulis to BHM magazine:

BHM magazine: "Would you like to play in the NBA again some day?"

"I have no desire to play in the NBA. The NBA does not impress me. I went there and I saw their very best play up close, and I honestly don't think that any players there are better than me.

When you are young, you see things differently than when you are older and you have a little more perspective. When I was a kid, I was watching the NBA and I was dreaming of playing there. So I really wanted to go there and play.

But then I got there and got perspective, and I realized that the NBA is not at all what I had imagined it do be. To be honest, I had pictured things much differently in my mind about how my first year there would go. But then the coach there did not like me and never wanted me on the team, so he would not play me.

At first that was my problem there, but besides that, after being there awhile, I started to realize that the NBA is not what it is advertised to be. When you are young, you can lack certain perspectives on life that come with having life experience. When I was young, I believed in the myth of the NBA, and that it was some kind of magical level of basketball.

But then, after I was there for awhile, I realized that this is not true and that there is nothing special about the level of the NBA. So now that I am much more experienced in life, and now that I know what the NBA is really like, I have no drive to prove myself in the NBA, since I already know that none of the players there are really any better than I am.

When I was younger, things like proving myself in the NBA mattered to me. And to be honest, after I played against Team USA, and after I played some NBA games, I wanted that even more. Because I realized by then that I was as good or better than any player there. But you never know what to expect from life. Things happen that you do not expect. Things did not work out for me there, so I left.

Now that I know the truth about the NBA, there is nothing for me to prove there and nothing for me to prove to myself. I learned that it is better to be where you are appreciated and that happiness and being close to your family is more important than some people you don't know saying you proved yourself in a league that is really just a myth.

I have no regrets about either my decision to go to the NBA, nor my decision to leave it. Even though I did not play much when I was in the NBA, I learned how it really works and that it's not at that level that people think it is. So that made it easy for me to stay in Europe, without having any feeling that I needed to prove anything there. Since I know now that the NBA isn't as good as advertised.

Since I came back to Europe, everything has been good and I do not regret my decision at all. I would do the same exact thing again if I had to do it over. And even though I did not get to play much when I was in the NBA, I had a good time there meeting a lot of people and making some good friends. And I had nothing much to do there, since I was not playing much, and since they barely practice in the NBA.

So I had a lot of free time on my hands, and I was able to motivate myself and use that time to work by myself in the gym every day on my game. In my year in the NBA, I worked more on my game than at any other time in my whole life. And when I got back to Europe, I was faster, quicker, stronger, and I had a better handle. Because I had nothing to do other than practice by myself all day long in the gym for the whole time I was there.

So I do not regret my decision to go to the NBA, nor my decision to leave it."

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278433&page=86

Dr. Ice
02-27-2014, 09:28 PM
You guys are pathetic to let that euroleague guy affect you enough to want to write this

CavaliersFTW
02-27-2014, 09:28 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Euroleague
02-27-2014, 09:29 PM

That's a real interview. Reported to abuse.

And I'm taking it one step further. I'm going to contact Jeff on his twitter about this. I'm not going to be falsely accused of making things up here anymore and let people get away with it.

Don't do it again. And you will delete that post and you will admit that interview was real.

I've had enough of that being falsely accused of shit crap from people like you.

DO NOT DO SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN

This crap is getting out of hand. Making up threads about me. Saying things that are true, were things I made up, etc.

WTF is wrong with you guys?

I will delete this post once you take that post off.

CavaliersFTW
02-27-2014, 09:30 PM
You guys are pathetic to let that euroleague guy affect you enough to want to write this
Future negged, lighten up.

Lord Bean
02-27-2014, 09:30 PM
OP is not trolling, it was Millbuck who posted that crap on the other thread

Andrew Wiggins
02-27-2014, 09:31 PM

And I'm taking it one step further. I'm going to contact Jeff on his twitter about this. I'm not going to be falsely accused of making things up here anymore and let people get away with it.

Don't do it again. And you will delete that post and you will admit that interview was real.

I've had enough of that being falsely accused of shit crap from people like you.

LOL there's no such magazine and no record of any such interview

why would you type all that shit up and pretend it was a real interview? just to try to prove a point to strangers about a player who's not in the nba? :biggums:

unless by "BHM magazine" you mean that spanoulis gave an interview to Backwoods Home Magazine which would make since you're based in arkansas and probably subscribe to it so you can upgrade your trailer

http://www.backwoodshome.com/art/bhm/headline-top-nav-bar.gif

:lol

Dr. Ice
02-27-2014, 09:31 PM
Future negged, lighten up.

You guys always want him banned and for him to disappear, yet continue to give him attention with crap like this. Make up your minds

Milbuck
02-27-2014, 09:32 PM
OP is not trolling, it was Millbuck who posted that crap on the other thread
1) Milbuck has 1 "l" you fat ****ing porpoise.

2) How is factual evidence in the form of an interview "crap"?

Euroleague
02-27-2014, 09:35 PM
LOL there's no such magazine and no record of any such interview

why would you type all that shit up and pretend it was a real interview? just to try to prove a point to strangers about a player who's not in the nba? :biggums:

unless by "BHM magazine" you mean that spanoulis gave an interview to Backwoods Home Magazine which would make since you're based in arkansas and probably subscribe to it so you can upgrade your trailer

http://www.backwoodshome.com/art/bhm/headline-top-nav-bar.gif

:lol

You are a real dumb ass. Whatever. I've had enough of your shit.

Black and White
02-27-2014, 09:36 PM
You are a real dumb ass.

One question, are Vassilis' balls as hairy as his face is? I just thought you would be good to ask because you have experience in them

Euroleague
02-27-2014, 09:55 PM
LOL there's no such magazine

That's the magazine, just to prove how full of shit Andrew Wiggins is.

http://www.tovima.gr/vimagazino/

Andrew Wiggins
02-27-2014, 09:59 PM
That's the magazine, just to prove how full of shit Andrew Wiggins is.

http://www.tovima.gr/vimagazino/

yet there's still no link to that interview or proof that it exists :roll:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-27-2014, 10:01 PM
Did you not just say you were out.....because of trolling?
If you can't beat em - join 'em

LilEddyCurry
02-27-2014, 10:04 PM
Is he really that bad? If not is he good? Can Mia get him?
F*k Euroleague

Euroleague
02-27-2014, 10:04 PM
yet there's still no link to that interview or proof that it exists :roll:

It's in the actual magazine genius. What part of this don't you comprehend?

First, you claimed with absolute authority that no such magazine even existed and you were making false accusations against me on that. Now, when that gets blown away, you don't even have the balls to admit you are wrong and own up and just say you were wrong.

What are you like 12 years old?

Euroleague
02-27-2014, 10:05 PM
Is he really that bad? If not is he good? Can Mia get him?

He's under contract at a salary of $6.2 million per year. So no, the Heat cannot get him.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-27-2014, 10:06 PM
Can anybody imagine a scenario where Lebron/Durant go to the EL and average 2.7 points?

Black and White
02-27-2014, 10:09 PM
He's under contract at a salary of $6.2 million per year. So no, the Heat cannot get him.

Thats loose change for Kobe and LeBron

Andrew Wiggins
02-27-2014, 10:15 PM
It's in the actual magazine genius. What part of this don't you comprehend?

First, you claimed with absolute authority that no such magazine even existed and you were making false accusations against me on that. Now, when that gets blown away, you don't even have the balls to admit you are wrong and own up and just say you were wrong.

What are you like 12 years old?

nope, you said "BHM Magazine", that link says BHMagazino

where's the other "M"? :coleman:

KyrieTheFuture
02-27-2014, 10:16 PM
Guys it's a real life article only he can't link it. You have to be a subscriber to Arkansas International Basketball Magazine to see that exclusive interview.

Is BHM Ball Hard Magazine?

Euroleague
02-27-2014, 10:16 PM
nope, you said "BHM Magazine", that link says BHMagazino

where's the other "M"? :coleman:

Right, so you are retarded.............

Derka
02-27-2014, 10:19 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

russwest0
02-27-2014, 10:29 PM
Euroleague on suicide watch

Change your avy little bitch

niko
02-27-2014, 10:47 PM

DO NOT DO SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN

This crap is getting out of hand. Making up threads about me. Saying things that are true, were things I made up, etc.

WTF is wrong with you guys?

I will delete this post once you take that post off.

Can you report me to Jeff on twitter too? That sounds fun, all the attention and such.

rezznor
02-28-2014, 12:53 AM
Can you report me to Jeff on twitter too? That sounds fun, all the attention and such.
ME TOO! ME TOO! :rockon:

Angel Face
02-28-2014, 01:00 AM
Euroleague just ordered box of tampons.

BasedTom
02-28-2014, 01:02 AM
Really insightful info. Thanks OP:applause:

It makes you wonder though. If he is honest enough to accept his limitations and inferiority, then why are his fans incapable of accepting this?

gts
02-28-2014, 01:07 AM
typing up fake interviews? Sad but true

Used to be guys got banned for this level of stupidity/trolling