PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade has 21 PPG on 61% in february!

LeBron 06
02-28-2014, 01:23 AM
:rockon:

aboss4real24
02-28-2014, 01:24 AM
played about 3 games

Smook A.
02-28-2014, 01:26 AM
Yeah. He's not forcing up bad shots. His field goals are all high percentage shots like a dunk/layup/hook shot

Castor Troy
02-28-2014, 01:29 AM
I really like D-Wade. Hope his knees hold up for a few more years.

aj1987
02-28-2014, 01:30 AM
Yeah. He's not forcing up bad shots. His field goals are all high percentage shots like a dunk/layup/hook shot

http://i.imgur.com/3FkBRsd.png

Crimsonrain777
02-28-2014, 01:31 AM

he's making more mid-range jumpers too. but on a side-note. why do we criticize when players play smart? i would rather have Mario Chalmers taking a high-percentage shot than Wade going for a fade away three

Smook A.
02-28-2014, 01:39 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3FkBRsd.png
Exactly what im talking about. Smart shots

dabigbaws
02-28-2014, 01:42 AM
so when wade has improved his game the heat have improved. MVP of the heat

plowking
02-28-2014, 01:48 AM
Hes got his midrange back. Completely opened up his game.

Hes not leaning and fading on it like he used to. Hes focusing on squaring his feet up and jumping straight up. You can tell there's been a massive change just by that.
I hated seeing him take fadeaways from the elbow. You just knew its never going in. Now when he pulls up, hes a lot more balanced, and as a fan, I think of it as a good shot more often than not now.
Not as automatic as 09, but its certainly close.

plowking
02-28-2014, 01:49 AM
so when wade has improved his game the heat have improved. MVP of the heat

Do you realize how little logic there is behind that, or are you actually that stupid?

fpliii
02-28-2014, 01:50 AM
This Heat team is unbeatable with current LeBron and a healthy Wade.

navy
02-28-2014, 01:51 AM
I want Wade to start chucking open threes and get all green. As long as he's open I think its possible

JohnFreeman
02-28-2014, 01:52 AM
Do you realize how little logic there is behind that, or are you actually that stupid?
His attempts at trolling are awful

Crafty
02-28-2014, 03:10 AM
looking good so far, and in the playoffs there are no back to back games.

MichaelCorleone
02-28-2014, 06:41 AM
Not bad Flash.:applause:

Frozen1
02-28-2014, 10:21 AM

LOL f.uck you.

You clearly don

raprap
02-28-2014, 10:35 AM
he looks much healthier as of late. showing some flashes of flash :applause:

Dresta
02-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Exactly what im talking about. Smart shots
That wasn't what you were talking about: you were saying 'dunks, layups, hooks' etc. This shows the mid-range game is there.

Hoopz2332
02-28-2014, 11:06 AM
The mid range jumper is back:applause: I made a thread about earlier this season that his jumper looked on this year.

MichaelCorleone
02-28-2014, 11:06 AM
Hope he brings this in the playoffs.

Nash
02-28-2014, 11:26 AM
I hope Wade gets to be healthy for one championship run. The last two he was badly injured, even averaging like 15ppg.

A healthy Wade and Miami don't have to go 7 games against Indiana or Spurs.

SilkkTheShocker
02-28-2014, 11:37 AM
If Wade is healthy, than there is no team that has a chance of beating them this season.

Lebron23
02-28-2014, 11:41 AM
If Wade is healthy, than there is no team that has a chance of beating them this season.

This

Micku
02-28-2014, 11:46 AM

Pacers could still beat them. I think it's more like if Wade isn't healthy, then it's very hard to see them going to the Finals this year. With Wade healthy, they have a better chance. I feel like this year Wade and Oden health are the x factor against them.

SpecialQue
02-28-2014, 11:52 AM
Carrying LeSoft, as always.

SilkkTheShocker
02-28-2014, 11:56 AM
Pacers could still beat them. I think it's more like if Wade isn't healthy, then it's very hard to see them going to the Finals this year. With Wade healthy, they have a better chance. I feel like this year Wade and Oden health are the x factor against them.
They beat Indy with wade hurt and bosh playing mostly terrible last year. Indy is better than last, but wade is also healthy. Oden is a spare part. Anything he contributes is gravy.

TMT
02-28-2014, 12:08 PM
They beat Indy with wade hurt and bosh playing mostly terrible last year. Indy is better than last, but wade is also healthy. Oden is a spare part. Anything he contributes is gravy.

I think it's very unlikely that the Heat walk into the ECF completely healthy. Unless they are managing minutes with no sacrifice to their winning ways in the first two rounds, I would expect them to have at least a couple guys bruised and banged up. Much like my Spurs (who, age-wise some of the Heat's key players can relate to) you know there will be some wear and tear. That's the one advantage Indy has, they are practically young across the board.

You can talk about the last two years against Indy, but obviously they've matured a lot as a team since then. They have good to great defenders are every position, the deepest bench in the league, and the size and rebounding necessary to expose Miami's weakness in the middle. I don't think Oden will be able to be on the floor long enough personally to satisfy their needs defensively against Hibbert/West/Scola/Bynum, in my opinion. I think they are going to have to keep Birdman and Oden in the game more often than they would like which isn't going to help what is making them successful now, small ball and creating bad matchups for opponents.

I'd still say this is a 7 game series, but let's not forget at this point it's looking like that 7th game would be in Indiana. Proposing that both teams are completely healthy by the WCF is just a silly thought to me. Especially in the NBA today.

Mass Debator
02-28-2014, 12:13 PM
^^^ I'd say Miami can pretty much sit Wade out the first two series and still make it to the conference finals. Maybe have him play the last 2-3 games in the semi's to shake off some rust.

LeBron 06
02-28-2014, 12:14 PM
I think they are going to have to keep Birdman and Oden in the game more often than they would like which isn't going to help what is making them successful now, small ball and creating bad matchups for opponents.

It is a myth

The heat played very well this year when Bosh and Anderson are together...Same for Oden and Bosh, but it is a small size

mehyaM24
02-28-2014, 12:14 PM
great month, but most of this is because of lebron's play, who has been commanding double and triple teams. wade is basically getting free looks because of lebrons greatness. :applause:

TMT
02-28-2014, 12:20 PM
It is a myth

The heat played very well this year when Bosh and Anderson are together...Same for Oden and Bosh, but it is a small size

Yeah, I've probably watched more Heat games than any other team this year just because they are on national television every other day. But yeah, I'd say the sample size is small when Miami uses two bigs.

The real determinant here is going to be which team is forced to adjust to the other. Is Miami going to force Indy to go small, or is Indy going to force Miami to go big? Whoever can make the other get away from their gameplan the longest wins the series in my opinion.

red1
02-28-2014, 12:38 PM
Dwade getting back to form. I have a feeling that this year will be this group's best playoff run

riseagainst
02-28-2014, 12:39 PM
best player on the Heat.

:applause:

Papaya Petee
02-28-2014, 12:58 PM
great month, but most of this is because of lebron's play, who has been commanding double and triple teams. wade is basically getting free looks because of lebrons greatness. :applause:

:roll: :roll: So stupid it hurts.

Wade has been getting most of his points while commanding the 2nd unit when LeBron is on the bench.

mehyaM24
02-28-2014, 01:03 PM

Wade has been getting most of his points while commanding the 2nd unit when LeBron is on the bench.

wade has started 8/10 games this month, but sure, ok. :oldlol:

derb2k2
02-28-2014, 01:06 PM

:applause: :rockon:

Ma man Wade takin' it to these hoes

Mass Debator
02-28-2014, 01:08 PM
You don't watch the Heat games? He usually gets subbed out at the 4 minute mark for Ray Allen while Lebron plays the entire quarter. Wade than starts the 2nd quarter with the bench players while Lebron sits for like 4-5 minutes.

Papaya Petee
02-28-2014, 01:09 PM
Wade always sits the last 4 minutes of every first quarter then LeBron sits about 5 minutes in the beginning of the 2nd quarter. That's where you will see Wade go for his 8-10 point 2nd quarters. LeBron also sits in the first 3-4 minutes of the 4th quarter where Wade is running the offence once again with the 2nd unit.

Watch a Heat game then please come talk to me.

mehyaM24
02-28-2014, 01:23 PM
...and? last night he got 20 of his points, in the first, second & third quarters......with lebron playing. :oldlol:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/pbp/201402270MIA.html#q1
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/pbp/201402270MIA.html#q2
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/pbp/201402270MIA.html#q3

fvck outta here with this 'wade gets his points with the second unit' hyperbole.

Mass Debator
02-28-2014, 01:35 PM
...and? last night he got 20 of his points, in the first, second & third quarters......with lebron playing. :oldlol:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/pbp/201402270MIA.html#q1
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/pbp/201402270MIA.html#q2
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/pbp/201402270MIA.html#q3

fvck outta here with this 'wade gets his points with the second unit' hyperbole.
They blew the Knicks out the first 3 quarters already and he didn't even play in the 4th. Wade was 7/8 in the first and scored 10 points in the second quarter. I feel like you don't watch the games and just hand pick specific games. Wade makes it easier for Lebron too yaknow.

mehyaM24
02-28-2014, 01:37 PM
They blew the Knicks out the first 3 quarters already and he didn't even play in the 4th. Wade was 7/8 in the first and scored 10 points in the second quarter. I feel like you don't watch the games and just hand pick specific games. Wade makes it easier for Lebron too yaknow.

i watch all the games. lebron is my favorite player.

Mass Debator
02-28-2014, 01:41 PM
i watch all the games. lebron is my favorite player.
Then you should know Wade plays a lot with the second unit. Well, he IS the second unit. Both Bron and Wade help assist each other. You're acting as if Wade can't create for himself and needs Lebron's presence to get those stat lines. Both players % has increase while playing with each other, but without each other, they'll always get their numbers like superstars do. Wade just needs to get healthy for the playoffs. I don't really care about February stat lines, but I give credit where credit is due.

AirFederer
02-28-2014, 01:43 PM
Wade :bowdown:

My #2 all time favorite after Mike :cheers: