PDA

View Full Version : Calm down people, Durant will still win MVP

theoneneo
02-28-2014, 01:33 AM
What Durant did in January > anything Lebron's done all year.

Now I'm not saying Durant's a better player, even though he clearly is:lol , I'm just saying in order for Lebron to win the heat will have to win the #1 seed, plus win more than the 66 games they won last year, on top of that Durants just putting up better all year round numbers.

SIDE NOTE: ANy player who plays in a conference where the 32-25 Toronto Raptors are the goddamn 3rd seed should automatically be out of the race. The east is just too bad this year.

navy
02-28-2014, 01:34 AM
Durant is only a servant. He isnt winning shit over a king.

Smook A.
02-28-2014, 01:34 AM
Prepare. LeBron stans and Durant stans are coming. This place about to get reallll rough!

dabigbaws
02-28-2014, 01:38 AM
True.

Im Still Ballin
02-28-2014, 01:39 AM

Now I'm not saying Durant's a better player, even though he clearly is:lol , I'm just saying in order for Lebron to win the heat will have to win the #1 seed, plus win more than the 66 games they won last year, on top of that Durants just putting up better all year round numbers.

SIDE NOTE: ANy player who plays in a conference where the 32-25 Toronto Raptors are the goddamn 3rd seed should automatically be out of the race. The east is just too bad this year.

Check the heats record vs Western Conf. and against teams over .500

Rolled.

Mr. Incredible
02-28-2014, 01:45 AM
Nah, Bran got this.

aboss4real24
02-28-2014, 01:46 AM
Durant last 3 games are as gud as any performance LB Has had all year

42 points

and a near triple double only 1 assist shy

Only LB Stans really think kd isnt winning this

rlsmooth775
02-28-2014, 01:49 AM

42 points

3 straight losses at home

cos88
02-28-2014, 01:50 AM
if okc finish with a way worse record than the heat then durant's chances fall and take a look at the schedule ... in march it's pretty close

but take a look at april:

OKC ( 3 back to backs )
vs
San Antonio
@
Houston
@
Phoenix
@
Sacramento
@
Los Angeles
vs
New Orleans
@
Indiana
@
New Orleans
vs
Detroit

MIA ( 2 back to backs):

vs
Milwaukee
vs
Minnesota
vs
NY Knicks
vs
Brooklyn
@
Memphis
vs
Indiana
@
Atlanta
@
Washington

russwest0
02-28-2014, 01:52 AM

Truth. Won't stop LeBron stans from pretending LeBron is still in the race though.

red1
02-28-2014, 01:57 AM
I thought the same thing but then I saw him saw him airball that three in the 4th vs the cavs. I dunno man

russwest0
02-28-2014, 02:00 AM
I thought the same thing but then I saw him saw him airball that three in the 4th vs the cavs. I dunno man

:lol :lol :lol

Next time the Heat lost we need to make a ton of "OMG, LeBron is letting Durant runaway with MVP!!!11!" threads.

rlsmooth775
02-28-2014, 02:02 AM
:lol :lol :lol

Next time the Heat lost we need to make a ton of "OMG, LeBron is letting Durant runaway with MVP!!!11!" threads.

3 straight home losses against two rivals and a scrub team

russwest0
02-28-2014, 02:04 AM
3 straight home losses against two rivals and a scrub team

Right, with them changing 2 starters in the lineup and trying to work around that.

They still have the best record in the West and Durant's stats are still significantly ahead of LeBrons. It isn't that hard to understand that the race is close but Durant still has the clear lead.

red1
02-28-2014, 02:12 AM
Meanwhile lebron is doing gq interviews and is bringing style back to the nba while looking fashionable in his custom batman mask. I like the servant as much as the next guy, heck I even work in the service industry myself but I dont know man. I just dont know anymore

MichaelCorleone
02-28-2014, 06:43 AM
No. Servants have no business winning awards.

JebronLames
02-28-2014, 08:01 AM
If he wins, he'll be the second beta ever to win MVP. If you're wondering who was the first, just ask MichaelCorleone.

Sakkreth
02-28-2014, 08:30 AM
He might win that, but only because everyone got bored of LeBron winning it all the time.

ArbitraryWater
02-28-2014, 09:42 AM
Right, with them changing 2 starters in the lineup and trying to work around that.

They still have the best record in the West and Durant's stats are still significantly ahead of LeBrons. It isn't that hard to understand that the race is close but Durant still has the clear lead.

So now the West Record only matters :lol

Heat's Record > OKC's Record

Done did it boy

HoopsFanNumero1
02-28-2014, 09:58 AM
For people that keep citing records, the Heat still have a higher win% against elite teams. The only reason their overall record is lower is because they coast against scrub teams. From this we can conclude that Durant is more valuable against scrub teams while Lebron is more valuable against elite teams.

Mr. Incredible
02-28-2014, 10:10 AM
I see a lot of denial ITT. :rolleyes:

Trollsmasher
02-28-2014, 10:13 AM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/4067603/LeBron1_medium.gif

Somebody please put Servant's face on the bald guy

MichaelCorleone
02-28-2014, 10:45 AM
I respect KD and all, but he ain't that good in reality, not on Lebron's level.

red1
02-28-2014, 12:10 PM

:roll:

TMT
02-28-2014, 12:15 PM
So now the West Record only matters :lol

Heat's Record > OKC's Record

Done did it boy

OKC has two more wins and one more loss, so not really.

Do I really have to mention that OKC is atop the by far tougher conference in the league? For Christ's sake, the 9th team in the West right now would be a 3 seed in the EC. :oldlol: Miami would need to claim that #1 spot convincingly in my opinion.

Wasn't the last time the Heat didn't have the #1 spot in the East when Derrick Rose won it? :confusedshrug:

LeBron 06
02-28-2014, 12:18 PM

Do I really have to mention that OKC is atop the by far tougher conference in the league? For Christ's sake, the 9th team in the West right now would be a 3 seed in the EC. :oldlol: Miami would need to claim that #1 spot convincingly in my opinion.

Wasn't the last time the Heat didn't have the #1 spot in the East when Derrick Rose won it? :confusedshrug:

Lebron win mvp in 2012,even if OKC, spurs and bulls had a better record than the heat

Also the heat are 10-2(and 6-0 on the road)vs the top 8 in the west

Robalvarez2010
02-28-2014, 01:18 PM

42 points

Who cares if he scores 70 pts a game and has a triple double in the last 3 games. They still lost 3 in a row.

Solefade
02-28-2014, 01:27 PM

there is never an excuse good enough when you lose to the Cavs at home gtfo

Solefade
02-28-2014, 01:28 PM

LOL someone please do this

Solefade
02-28-2014, 01:30 PM

Heat 's winning % is better than the Thunder, also most of Heat's losses have come from scrub teams sub .500 but they dominate the elite teams.