PDA

View Full Version : Clippers are now stacked...

Upgrayedd
02-28-2014, 10:37 AM
C: Jordan/Davis
PF: Griffin/Turkoglu
SF: Granger/Barnes
SG: Redick/Crawford
PG: CP3/Collison

That starting lineup might be the most complete starting lineup in the league. Has everything.

The Western Conference Playoffs are going to be insane. Clippers, Spurs, Thunder, Blazers, Warriors, Suns. Holy crap...

KrizMiz
02-28-2014, 10:39 AM
still not enough

Bandito
02-28-2014, 10:39 AM
*boner

East competition sucks as always, there are only 2 good teams in the Miami Lebranze and the Pacers.

SilkkTheShocker
02-28-2014, 10:48 AM
*boner

East competition sucks as always, there are only 2 good teams in the Miami Lebranze and the Pacers.

The difference is the west is full of soft teams as usual. Especially with Spurs getting older. Indy would beat every team in the west also

MichaelCorleone
02-28-2014, 10:51 AM
Not as stacked as OKC, not even close.

Im Still Ballin
02-28-2014, 10:52 AM
Not as stacked as OKC, not even close.

Was gonna say this.

If the clippers and heat are "stacked"

then OKC is super-stacked.

MichaelCorleone
02-28-2014, 11:00 AM
Was gonna say this.

If the clippers and heat are "stacked"

then OKC is super-stacked.
This.

SexSymbol
02-28-2014, 11:01 AM
This.
What's the point of replying to yourself?

Inb4 they get sweeped by the Spurs

MichaelCorleone
02-28-2014, 11:03 AM
What's the point of replying to yourself?

When did I do that?

I.R.Beast
02-28-2014, 11:04 AM
When Cp3 gets bounced in the 1st round again, I dont want to hear anymore excuses for him.

TexasBloodMoney
02-28-2014, 11:23 AM
The difference is the west is full of soft teams as usual. Especially with Spurs getting older. Indy would beat every team in the west also

That explains why they keep getting punked by the suns :roll:

aboss4real24
02-28-2014, 11:25 AM
When Cp3 gets bounced in the 1st round again, I dont want to hear anymore excuses for him.

Yup and no1 will mention it either

Bandito
02-28-2014, 11:29 AM
Is not that their soft is that compared to the Heat they dont look as stacked.

SilkkTheShocker
02-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Is not that their soft is that compared to the Heat they dont look as stacked.

No, it's a soft conference. More talented than the East by a mile. But full of *******.

tmacattack33
02-28-2014, 11:36 AM
Offensively stacked.

Defensively? They might have problems.

TMT
02-28-2014, 11:56 AM
People are throwing around this word waaaay too much lately.
There are only two teams in the league who are qualified as "stacked" in my mind.

wakencdukest
02-28-2014, 12:19 PM
No, it's a soft conference. More talented than the East by a mile. But full of *******.

It could be said that the west plays a more wide open style of ball, more fast breaks, ball movement, etc. While the east plays a slowed down, defense based, half-court type of game. I guess softness is winning the battle, because the third seed in the east would not make the playoffs in the west right now.

Bandito
02-28-2014, 12:25 PM
When compare to the top teams:lol

Nikola_
02-28-2014, 12:29 PM

:biggums:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=muXgI8OASek#t=338

roffie
02-28-2014, 12:31 PM
the 2nd unit will still get a better record than the bucks

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-28-2014, 04:52 PM
Happy with the signing. We need to get Granger's health right before the playoffs, tho. Strength and conditioning will be huge from here on out for the whole squad.

pegasus
02-28-2014, 06:07 PM
There are only two teams in the league who are qualified as "stacked" in my mind.

Yep, Miami's first and second units.

DaSeba5
02-28-2014, 06:09 PM

Miami, OKC, and Indiana

poido123
02-28-2014, 06:27 PM
Miami, OKC, and Indiana

Miami fans trying ever so hard to call OKC stacked after spending years copping the stacked tag from OKC fans and others :lol

OKC has a major hole at Centre, unreliable bench (Lamb can be inconsistent), Westbrook is an athletic bonehead who can do a few amazing things, then lose you the game on the back of poor errors and chucking the ball. Ibaka is a good weakside defender, but misses rotations and loses his man off the ball all too often.

They just signed Caron Butler, a streaky player who plays average defense. Calling this team stacked is kinda funny :lol

demons2005
02-28-2014, 06:29 PM
Doesn't matter if you add MJ and God to the clippers, a team with CP touching the ball most possessions won't make it out of the first round this year. He just locks up in the playoffs its like watching a trainwreck.

DaSeba5
02-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Miami fans trying ever so hard to call OKC stacked after spending years copping the stacked tag from OKC fans and others :lol

OKC has a major hole at Centre, unreliable bench (Lamb can be inconsistent), Westbrook is an athletic bonehead who can do a few amazing things, then lose you the game on the back of poor errors and chucking the ball. Ibaka is a good weakside defender, but misses rotations and loses his man off the ball all too often.

They just signed Caron Butler, a streaky player who plays average defense. Calling this team stacked is kinda funny :lol

Some times you are a decent poster, and other days you say stupid shit like this. Westbrook is still a top 10 player, Ibaka is a terrific PF, they have the 2nd best player in the league who is competing for an MVP, and they have a solid bench. Are you really trying to make a case that Durant is carrying scrubs? :roll:

Not a coincidence that the 3 stacked teams in the league are all considered the 3 biggest contenders.