PDA

View Full Version : Noah can defend all five positions

Warners0
03-01-2014, 12:15 AM
1 through 5 defender.

Joakim Noah can actually legitimately do it.

What a win for the bulls I don't care what anyone says.

No one who saw that game today and how we locked down on D can say we are not contenders.

That was rare stuff out there.

Joakim locked Nowitzki down.

russwest0
03-01-2014, 12:20 AM
#truthbomb.

Hell, Durant locked down 1-5 tonight. Difference is Noah, Durant, George, Duncan, Davis, etc, these guys aren't begging for recognition on that end of the floor. They just go out there and let their play do the talking.

Jef
03-01-2014, 12:22 AM
westbrook is the GOAT defensive pg against the 4 and 5. he was in gasol's grill all night.

when reggie and fisher are in and he has to guard the 3?

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j447/jefrva/Russ-Troll_zpse319369e.gif (http://s1086.photobucket.com/user/jefrva/media/Russ-Troll_zpse319369e.gif.html)

russwest0
03-01-2014, 12:25 AM
westbrook is the GOAT defensive pg against the 4 and 5. he was in gasol's grill all night.

Highlight of the night from Westbrook for me was watching him get switched on Tayshaun Prince in the post and instantly start forcing him backwards until Prince was all the way out at the 3pt line and just said "**** it" and passed the ball up :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Of course that doesn't show up in the stat sheet nor fill some narrative that Westbrook is a bad fit with Durant/OKC so I'm sure it won't get any recognition.

coin24
03-01-2014, 12:26 AM
It's a shame thibs is wasted on that shitty cheap ass organisation..
It's great to see them playing so hard and sticking it to the management who wanted to obviously tank :cheers:

dabigbaws
03-01-2014, 12:33 AM
funny thinking marc gasol had a mismatch with durant and was forced into the worst shot of the night

I<3NBA
03-01-2014, 02:02 AM
It's a shame thibs is wasted on that shitty cheap ass organisation..
It's great to see them playing so hard and sticking it to the management who wanted to obviously tank :cheers:
do you think Thibs would make NY a playoff team?

Marlo_Stanfield
03-01-2014, 02:06 AM
#truthbomb.

Hell, Durant locked down 1-5 tonight. Difference is Noah, Durant, George, Duncan, Davis, etc, these guys aren't begging for recognition on that end of the floor. They just go out there and let their play do the talking.
http://cdn.niketalk.com/2/2f/350x700px-LL-2ff5111e_michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Illuminati
03-01-2014, 02:13 AM
#truthbomb.

LOL. Yea, we all saw what happened when Durant "defended" Chalmers.

JT123
03-01-2014, 02:16 AM
LOL. Yea, we all saw what happened when Durant "defended" Chalmers.
:roll: Dat ether!

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2014, 02:17 AM
1 through 5 defender.

No one who saw that game today and how we locked down on D can say we are not contenders.

lol i would love to see noah guard a point guard without help defensehttp://www.troll.me/images/bert/cocaine-is-a-helluva-drug.jpg

DaSeba5
03-01-2014, 02:23 AM
1 through 5 defender.

:biggums:

Megabox!
03-01-2014, 02:31 AM
1 through 5 defender.

:roll:

poido123
03-01-2014, 02:31 AM
:biggums:

I watched the game and while he defended well, he hardly locked down Dirk, but definately caused him some problems.

We will have games like this in reg season, but when it gets to the playoffs, our lack of offense will stick out like dogs balls.

We can only hope for a miracle. Who knows

Random_Guy
03-01-2014, 07:20 AM
not really, only anthonty davis can do it currently imo

Trollsmasher
03-01-2014, 07:23 AM
#truthbomb.

I love how this retard writes this after every Durant's game, regardless of how badly the guy gets owned:lol

iznogood
03-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Westbrook is awesome at denying position at the low post, has been for years. He's a beast.

HomieWeMajor
03-01-2014, 02:03 PM
He can also play 1-5.
Truly a special player.