PDA

View Full Version : Goran Dragic is the 3rd best PG in the game.

russwest0
03-01-2014, 01:47 AM
This dude is putting on a clinic right now and the Pelicans have no answer for him. Durant was right, he was robbed from playing in the all star game.

Right now I'd have

Westbrook
Curry
Dragic

as the top 3 PG's.

TheReal Kendall
03-01-2014, 01:48 AM
3rd?:kobe:

cos88
03-01-2014, 01:51 AM
on a forum with 9empire and kenneth which are probably the same dude op is catching up by naming russel shitbrook a top 3 pg :facepalm

Jef
03-01-2014, 01:55 AM
Dragic does look great tonight.

Since there is no gt, I'll add that the pelicans remain a strong league pass team. Tyreke isn't as great as he should be, but his game is as aesthetically pleasing as anyone's, and Anthony Davis flashes insane talent every game. That rebound he just had was crazy - goes in the stat sheet as one rebound but that was insane, and he does shit like that every night.

I did the 5 team broadband league pass this year and I've loved it. Got it to watch okc, And my buddies are sixers and jazz fans, and I went with the nuggets and pelicans as wild card teams. Been very pleased with this despite javale's absence.

russwest0
03-01-2014, 01:56 AM
on a forum with 9empire and kenneth which are probably the same dude op is catching up by naming russel shitbrook a top 3 pg :facepalm

27/7/7 in his first finals series at age 23 (better than any CP3 series, ever). Elite or near elite at basically every aspect of the game.

Stay hating though, this thread is about Dragic.

Rameek
03-01-2014, 01:59 AM
No Lilliard or Parker or CP3?

Jameerthefear
03-01-2014, 01:59 AM
Westbrook isn't #1 lol.
Cp3 and Curry have both been better this year. You could argue Dragic too.

JebronLames
03-01-2014, 02:03 AM
Needs to grab more rebounds to get more 30-5-5's

Warfan
03-01-2014, 02:04 AM
IMO definitely top 5

LoneyROY7
03-01-2014, 02:06 AM
He's a beast.

Watching him tonight, he literally got whatever shot he wanted.

Smoke117
03-01-2014, 02:11 AM
This clown is so salty about CP3 it's hilarious.

russwest0
03-01-2014, 02:14 AM
This clown is so salty about CP3 it's hilarious.

Who's salty? Until he bounces back from the 2nd round sweep of 2 years ago where he averaged 13PPG on 35%, he shouldn't be top 3 on anyone's lists. Especially with Westbrook, Dragic, Curry playing like they are.

Hell, flopping himself into his own 6 week injury didn't help his case either.

BasedTom
03-01-2014, 02:16 AM
And he got snubbed for the ASG :facepalm

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2014, 02:22 AM
Who's salty? Until he bounces back from the 2nd round sweep of 2 years ago where he averaged 13PPG on 35%, he shouldn't be top 3 on anyone's lists. Especially with Westbrook, Dragic, Curry playing like they are.

Hell, flopping himself into his own 6 week injury didn't help his case either.
lol @ having to go back to a series 2 years ago to prove a point :oldlol:
Dragic not even the best point guard on his own team http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/9662721.jpg

russwest0
03-01-2014, 02:25 AM
lol @ having to go back to a series 2 years ago to prove a point :oldlol:

Alright, sure, lets use the series of last year where his team that were heavy favorites, in classic CP3 fashion lost in the 1st round. Or lets go back to his Hornets days where he had some epic chokejobs in the playoffs. :oldlol:

Shit, we can argue from whatever perspective you want. Bottom line is the 3 best PG's in the playoffs these past few seasons have been Westbrook, Curry, and Parker. Keep going down the list and Rondo and Rose are above CP3 as well.

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2014, 02:29 AM
He's not the best pg on his own team............thread

Young X
03-01-2014, 02:36 AM
Alright, sure, lets use the series of last year where his team that were heavy favorites, in classic CP3 fashion lost in the 1st round. Or lets go back to his Hornets days where he had some epic chokejobs in the playoffs. :oldlol:

Shit, we can argue from whatever perspective you want. Bottom line is the 3 best PG's in the playoffs these past few seasons have been Westbrook, Curry, and Parker. Keep going down the list and Rondo and Rose are above CP3 as well.Dumb post.

The Clippers and Grizzlies both won 56 games neither were "heavy favorites". OKC lost to the same Grizzlies team.

What epic chokejobs? He had 2 bad series where he was injured, no different from Durant's 2010 series vs LA or his series against the Grizzlies last year. What else?

21/9.5/5 in the playoffs = choking?

Stupid.

navy
03-01-2014, 02:41 AM
Is this guy really trying to argue about Westbrook's post season success when he plays with Durant? :biggums:

russwest0
03-01-2014, 02:49 AM
Is this guy really trying to argue about Westbrook's post season success when he plays with Durant? :biggums:

The same Durant that did what exactly in the playoffs without Westbrook?

aj1987
03-01-2014, 02:49 AM
:roll: @ Westbrick being better than CP3. As much as I hate CP3, he did lead the Clips to a 58 win season. 2 games under the Thunder. He did this without a top 2 player.

FaceBack
03-01-2014, 02:50 AM
The best prove themselves in the Playoffs. As of right now, no PG has performed better and more recently than Rondo. Tony Parker was great last season but he was not better than Rondo's last playoff appearance.

navy
03-01-2014, 02:55 AM
The same Durant that did what exactly in the playoffs without Westbrook?

Westbrook wouldnt have gotten past Houston if the roles were reversed. Durant choked in the fourth quarters vs the Grizzlies, make no mistake. But Durant is better than any player CP3 has ever played with. Put Durant on those CP3 teams and there is no doubt he would have have a similar if not better post season record than Westbrook.

Young X
03-01-2014, 03:12 AM
But Durant is better than any player CP3 has ever played with. Put Durant on those CP3 teams and there is no doubt he would have have a similar if not better post season record than Westbrook.True story.

russwest0
03-01-2014, 03:16 AM
I make a post about Dragic and people come in with the CP3 worship :roll: :roll:

I don't get it man. I don't get how a dude who, in his prime, drops just 13 PPG on 35% in a 2nd round sweep, and also is never the best PG once the playoffs hit, constantly has these followers who worship him every chance they get.

Lordsteven
03-01-2014, 03:23 AM
I make a post about Dragic and people come in with the CP3 worship :roll: :roll:

I don't get it man. I don't get how a dude who, in his prime, drops just 13 PPG on 35% in a 2nd round sweep, and also is never the best PG once the playoffs hit, constantly has these followers who worship him every chance they get.

you made a post about dragic, but you made a top 3 list of pg's which majority of people on this board disagree with, so obviously there is going to be a debate. if you didnt want that to happen then you couldve left the list anonymous and just stated dragic as a top 3. But having westbrook as the top pg in the league is ridiculous, cmon now :coleman: only thing id take westbrook over cp3 is athleticism. cp3 is by far the more dominant point guard.

navy
03-01-2014, 03:27 AM

:facepalm I knew I was wasting my time responding seriously to you. Next time I'll bust out some gifs and troll worthy opinions.

Keno
03-01-2014, 03:31 AM
:facepalm I knew I was wasting my time responding seriously to you. Next time I'll bust out some gifs and troll worthy opinions.

most delusional and naive poster on here.

blacknapalm
03-01-2014, 03:49 AM
i'd rather have cp3 than wb...and it's really not that close for me. that said, dragic is certainly top 4 in the west. cp3, curry, dragic, lillard.

Graviton
03-01-2014, 03:51 AM
Wait for the playoffs before judging anyone, no one even tries their hardest during the regular season unless it's a nationally televised game.

CP3 is still the best PG in the league, even though he is a flopping bitch, his leadership and on court impact is unmatched. Curry/Westbrook/whoever can get hot and win games but they are not as consistent as Paul. Or as reliable.

Only one that can be at Paul's level is Westbrook when he isn't in chuck mode, when he is focused and goes Goatbrook mode on both ends of the floor. Or maybe Curry when he turns into a sniper and goes for 50. But again, those nights don't happen every day, consistency is what separates the best from the simply elite.

This year Westbrook hasn't been going off like last season, his injuries slowed him down a little but I expect him to be back in full form by playoffs. And once he is ready, we will see the real fireworks in the post season.

Paul, Westbrook, Curry, Dragic, Parker, Conley, Lin. It's like a PG battle royale.

Heavincent
03-01-2014, 03:55 AM
1. Curry
2. CP3
3. Westbrook
4. Dragic
5. Parker

Lordsteven
03-01-2014, 03:57 AM
i honestly dont think anyone else thats unbiased has westbrook over cp3

Graviton
03-01-2014, 04:03 AM
Last year he actually was, at least post all star break. This season the injuries screwed him up a little, though same goes for CP3. Curry and some other young PGs have been going off, but I still trust CP3/Westbrook more in the playoffs. They have been there done that and always step up when it's time.

Magic731
03-01-2014, 04:12 AM
OP willing to go back years to discredit CP3 and brings up his playoff performances for not being top 3, yet hails a pg who has only had one season of being 'elite' and having never lead his team to the playoffs.

dabigbaws
03-01-2014, 04:12 AM
do people seriously believe curry is better than westbrook :facepalm

Crimsonrain777
03-01-2014, 05:46 AM

that's the legendary ripthekik you're talking about right now. 9empire and kenneth trying to catch up too him

MichaelCorleone
03-01-2014, 07:00 AM
Best PG in the league fool.

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2014, 07:53 AM
im unbiased and i rate westbrook as the best point guard.I defended cp3 earlier in this thread but westbrook actually is better.

salwan
03-01-2014, 07:57 AM
why did huoston let him go?

MichaelCorleone
03-01-2014, 08:06 AM
I can't get past the title.:facepalm

He's not the 3rd best PG in the game. He is THE best PG in the game.

Lordsteven
03-01-2014, 08:55 AM
im unbiased and i rate westbrook as the best point guard.I defended cp3 earlier in this thread but westbrook actually is better.

hmm interesting. how so? as a pure PG i believe cp3 is better if not the best PG in the league. only thing i see russell westbrook excelling at more than cp3 is his athleticism. cp3 isnt the best defender especially when it comes to quicker guards, i.e. westbrook, but he's still good on Defense. cp3 obviously has better basketball IQ, i believe he is the better passer, and the better play maker. you cant count the past playoffs against him either, he didnt have anyone close to the talent westbrook had around him.

PsychoBe
03-01-2014, 09:18 AM
hmm interesting. how so? as a pure PG i believe cp3 is better if not the best PG in the league. only thing i see russell westbrook excelling at more than cp3 is his athleticism. cp3 isnt the best defender especially when it comes to quicker guards, i.e. westbrook, but he's still good on Defense. cp3 obviously has better basketball IQ, i believe he is the better passer, and the better play maker. you cant count the past playoffs against him either, he didnt have anyone close to the talent westbrook had around him.

westbrook is better than cp3 and for me it almost isnt close. we're talking about the same guy who dropped over 40 points in the finals in a brilliant display on the road. cp3 has never even made it past a 2nd round sweep yet even though he plays with unarguably a top 5 pf in blake griffin (who you all seem to conveniently ignore)

i'm sorry but cp3 is just not as good as people try to say he is. he is a regular season warrior who, for all of his "knowledge" of the game doesnt understand how to win in the post-season. when his shot isn't falling he starts to over-pass to shooters whose shot is off, or to blake who isnt even in position to score or do anything looking for a bail-out. he has the perfect "dont blame me" game, where you look at his stats and say "he did all he could" when that is simply not the case. if you see your teammates are struggling then they want you, as the true floor leader, to take over. they dont want you over-passing to them just because you're afraid to take the final shot. when you are at the head of the table and everyone is looking at you, then you have to live with the consequences, that's his responsibility as a superstar.

unfortunately, cp3 doesnt seem to understand that, and just exemplifies why this "pg era" is nothing but fool's gold. you end with a ball-dominant, almost cancerous player who controls almost every facet of your offense which means that the team is only as good as the player holding the ball and not as a collective unit.

it can be dazzling to watch but it can also be disgusting, as we all saw last year how cp3 down the stretch got outplayed by mike ****ing conley.

give me a break. name me one time westbrook or curry got thoroughly outplayed by any pg in the post-season down the stretch.

exactly. i rest my case.

if cp3 doesnt make noise in the post-season this year then i will have his head. as far as i'm concerned he's the t-mac of point guards. every other point guard has went past a second round sweep but him, it is not an accident. rondo has a ring, deron went to the wcf, westbrook went to the finals, curry won two games against the spurs in the second round (same team that swept cp3 the year prior, and we all know curry doesnt have a player the caliber of griffin in his front-court), but cp3 keeps getting a pass?

if cp3 fails again i'm done with him. and i'll be sure to let everyone know it.

mr.big35
03-01-2014, 09:25 AM
his better than westbrook second best pg after cp3

kells333
03-01-2014, 10:04 AM
Westbrook
Curry
Paul
Dragic

Lol at the kid who actually had lillard as a better player than westbrook. Smh

WallIn
03-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Let me get this straight, over the last 10 games he has these numbers(points/assists/boards):

24/1/7
23/8/6
34/10/2
15/9/3
21/14/5
17/6/4
8/5/2
35/3/0
16/3/3
40/5/3

Average: 23/6/3
He is #3 PG in the league based on?

MichaelCorleone
03-01-2014, 10:16 AM
He is #3 PG in the league based on?
Eye test.

#1 PG in the league.

WallIn
03-01-2014, 10:18 AM
Eye test.

#1 PG in the league.

Bandwagoning aside?

kells333
03-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Eye test.

#1 PG in the league.

Does your eye test show you he cant play defense at all?

MichaelCorleone
03-01-2014, 10:31 AM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Dragic can't play defense? He's probably one of the best defensive guards in the league right now. Great lateral movement, tenacious lock down d.

All Net
03-01-2014, 10:33 AM
What makes this thread laughable is he talks about Paul series two years ago then says Dragic is the best.. Well what did Dragic look like two years ago? Exactly

Another fail thread by the OP

Jameerthefear
03-01-2014, 10:33 AM
What makes you say that?

justin12140
03-01-2014, 10:36 AM
if yall clowns really believe that CP3 isnt a top 3 point guard quit watching basketball. this sport aint for everybody

WallIn
03-01-2014, 10:41 AM
if yall clowns really believe that CP3 isnt a top 3 point guard quit watching basketball. this sport aint for everybody

One of the last true PGs in the league, Rondo being the other one

Marlo_Stanfield
03-01-2014, 10:51 AM
why did huoston let him go?
McFail HATES PGs.
he wants them to be spot up shooters and defenders only who defer the entire time.
he would hate a player like Dragic and would let Harden and PArsons hog the ball while Dragic spots up.
Lowry and Dragic are both legit allstars now since they got away from this drooling retard:coleman:

kells333
03-01-2014, 11:10 AM
What makes you say that?

My eye test

PsychoBe
03-01-2014, 12:44 PM
westbrook is better than cp3 and for me it almost isnt close. we're talking about the same guy who dropped over 40 points in the finals in a brilliant display on the road. cp3 has never even made it past a 2nd round sweep yet even though he plays with unarguably a top 5 pf in blake griffin (who you all seem to conveniently ignore)

i'm sorry but cp3 is just not as good as people try to say he is. he is a regular season warrior who, for all of his "knowledge" of the game doesnt understand how to win in the post-season. when his shot isn't falling he starts to over-pass to shooters whose shot is off, or to blake who isnt even in position to score or do anything looking for a bail-out. he has the perfect "dont blame me" game, where you look at his stats and say "he did all he could" when that is simply not the case. if you see your teammates are struggling then they want you, as the true floor leader, to take over. they dont want you over-passing to them just because you're afraid to take the final shot. when you are at the head of the table and everyone is looking at you, then you have to live with the consequences, that's his responsibility as a superstar.

unfortunately, cp3 doesnt seem to understand that, and just exemplifies why this "pg era" is nothing but fool's gold. you end with a ball-dominant, almost cancerous player who controls almost every facet of your offense which means that the team is only as good as the player holding the ball and not as a collective unit.

it can be dazzling to watch but it can also be disgusting, as we all saw last year how cp3 down the stretch got outplayed by mike ****ing conley.

give me a break. name me one time westbrook or curry got thoroughly outplayed by any pg in the post-season down the stretch.

exactly. i rest my case.

if cp3 doesnt make noise in the post-season this year then i will have his head. as far as i'm concerned he's the t-mac of point guards. every other point guard has went past a second round sweep but him, it is not an accident. rondo has a ring, deron went to the wcf, westbrook went to the finals, curry won two games against the spurs in the second round (same team that swept cp3 the year prior, and we all know curry doesnt have a player the caliber of griffin in his front-court), but cp3 keeps getting a pass?

still awaiting a response.

Bigsmoke
03-01-2014, 12:54 PM
OP cant be more of a *** than he already is can he?:biggums:

imdaman99
03-01-2014, 01:12 PM
CP3 >>>> Dragic.

Let's stop overrating Dragic. He is having a dream season can't dispute that. If he does the same next year, let's put him in the top 10 of PGs before we put him in top 3 :facepalm

smoovegittar
03-01-2014, 02:26 PM
The jury's out until the playoffs.

LeGOAT
03-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Dragic is eye test GOAT:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Bob Dole
03-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Did Chris Paul, steph curry, and tony Parker die?

Rekindled
03-01-2014, 03:21 PM
The jury's out until the playoffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWjQ7nZTkI

aj1987
03-01-2014, 04:10 PM
27/7/7 in his first finals series at age 23 (better than any CP3 series, ever). Elite or near elite at basically every aspect of the game.

Stay hating though, this thread is about Dragic.
As a rookie, in his first ever Playoff series, CP3 averaged 25/6/12/2 on only 18 shots a game. Westbrick took 23 shots to score those 27 points.

NuggetsFan
03-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Chris Paul
Steph Curry
Parker
Westbrook

I'd take over Dragic. So there's 4. I'd take a few other guys as well, PG position is incredibly deep.

Kiddlovesnets
03-01-2014, 04:34 PM
Nah I take Deron Williams and Rajon Rondo over him.

NustABut
03-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Until Dragic averages basically 20 points 10 assists over 3+ seasons

He has nothing over Chris Paul as a pure point.

Lordsteven
03-01-2014, 07:49 PM

exactly. i rest my case.

cp3 did have blake, but thats no where near comparable as to durant. :biggums: we're talking about being a PG, a player that can run the floor, make the correct plays, and overall control the pace of his team. westbrook is no doubt an elite player and top PG, but at the PG position, i dont think hes better than cp3. westbrook makes bad shot selections and chucks way too often. but when hes feeling it, hes feeling it. at least if cp3 is feeling it or not, he will still look for the open man.

WallIn
03-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Did Chris Paul, steph curry, and tony Parker die?

Is them okay?

oarabbus
03-01-2014, 08:51 PM

http://i.minus.com/ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

http://mlkshk.com/r/8JRU

Good one KiddLovesNets, quickly becoming one of the funniest posters around.

qrich
03-01-2014, 08:54 PM

Blake is good all of a sudden? Funny how he goes from being shit compared to Aldridge, Love, etc. etc. etc., but is used as a huge positive when putting CP down. And let us ignore the fact that Blake was also injured during both of Paul's postseason appearances with the Clippers, and did what he could to play through it.

Also one game? Paul dropped 35/10 on 15-23 shooting with 4 steals and only ONE turnover during his playoff debut. Followed it with 32/5/17 with 3 steals, 3 turnovers on 10-16 the following game. In his first series clincher, he dropped, 24/11/15 with 2 steals and 0 turnovers on 10-19 from the field. He single handedly took the 2008 Hornet squad to within a game of the Western Finals (didn't know a sweep meant a game 7 existed though) and had a decent (for him) showing of 18/8/14 with 5 steals/4 turnovers on 8-18. Unfortunately, he had Peja as his third best player.

All this shows you don't watch him much. Over-passes? Gives it to Blake with no chance of scoring? :facepalm

Let's use the final 5 minutes to define stretch of the game. I'd go ahead and show the thorough outplaying in the final five minutes, "the stretch", but you have shown it would be a waste of time.

exactly. i rest my case.

Which is....non-existant?

And anybody cares about the opinion of someone who doesn't watch many games why again? And again, sweeps include seven games?

Walker
03-02-2014, 12:58 AM
What makes this thread laughable is he talks about Paul series two years ago then says Dragic is the best.. Well what did Dragic look like two years ago? Exactly

Another fail thread by the OP

2 years ago? What when he was carrying the entire Rockets team on his back and had a totally dominant last half of the season? ... Yeah... exactly..

I'm not interested in making a silly list but it's very clear Dragic has been one of the very best performing PGs in the league this season. And that's all that matters, what is currently happening.

The mindset of people on this board clutching to the past is the same reason why Kobe Bryant was selected as a All-Star starter this year. Wake up and starting looking at the present, not the past.

PsychoBe
03-02-2014, 01:32 AM
Blake is good all of a sudden? Funny how he goes from being shit compared to Aldridge, Love, etc. etc. etc., but is used as a huge positive when putting CP down. And let us ignore the fact that Blake was also injured during both of Paul's postseason appearances with the Clippers, and did what he could to play through it.

excuses. curry had no one comparable in any stretch of the imagination and goatbrook dropped 40+ in a finals game, proving he can rise to the occasion at least once.

Also one game? Paul dropped 35/10 on 15-23 shooting with 4 steals and only ONE turnover during his playoff debut. Followed it with 32/5/17 with 3 steals, 3 turnovers on 10-16 the following game. In his first series clincher, he dropped, 24/11/15 with 2 steals and 0 turnovers on 10-19 from the field. He single handedly took the 2008 Hornet squad to within a game of the Western Finals (didn't know a sweep meant a game 7 existed though) and had a decent (for him) showing of 18/8/14 with 5 steals/4 turnovers on 8-18. Unfortunately, he had Peja as his third best player. All this shows you don't watch him much. Over-passes? Gives it to Blake with no chance of scoring? :facepalm

2013 western conference playoffs first round game 3 vs memphis: cp3 8pts in 35 minutes,

game 4: cp3 19pts in 36 minutes

elimination game? cp3 28/8 in 41 minutes vs conley 23/7 in 31 minutes

cp3 had the honor of leading his team to a backdoor sweep. congratulations.

Let's use the final 5 minutes to define stretch of the game. I'd go ahead and show the thorough outplaying in the final five minutes, "the stretch", but you have shown it would be a waste of time.

Which is....non-existant?

dude was outplayed by mike conley in 3 of the 6 games. mike conley and the front court of gasol and randolf lead their team to a back-door sweep. meanwhile cp3 led his team to being swept in the first round. an all too familiar scenario.

And anybody cares about the opinion of someone who doesn't watch many games why again? And again, sweeps include seven games?

the one time he went to the second round he got swept, and he got back-door swept by the grizzlies after being up 2-0. just disgusting and disgraceful. if he doesn't make it past the first round then he doesn't deserve any praise ever. he's the t-mac of point guards and anyone who defends him are not holding him accountable.

hold him accountable. he's a ball-dominant cancer who can only run the offense if he's firing on all cylinders. if he's not then the team falls with him. that's why teams where their superstars arent point guards tend to do so much better because their primary scorer isnt their primary decision maker either.

the top 3 pgs now are westbrook, curry, and parker. i dont have them in any order because parker is a fmvp at least, curry actually won a game in the second round, and westbrook dropped 40+ points in the finals.

meanwhile cp3 scores 8 pts in the first round but he's lauded as the best pg in the league....

cut the crap. hold him accountable for once.

joeyjoejoe
03-02-2014, 01:47 AM
Na na na na take out westbrook from top 3 coz its cp3 curry dragic, westbrook went 4/20 in the last game of the finals that is unforgivable literally costing Durant a ring, my lord wb is overated okc and clipps both had good records without there pg recently the difference being okc was beating heaps of very good teams while clipps had very easy schedule don't believe me go look yourself, cp has outplayed wb each 3 times they faced off this season, swap cp and wb durant would already have a ring or two

Kiddlovesnets
03-02-2014, 01:51 AM
http://i.minus.com/ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

http://mlkshk.com/r/8JRU

Good one KiddLovesNets, quickly becoming one of the funniest posters around.

Why are you laughing? Deron is the 2nd best PG in the league, Rondo is 4th best PG. Goran Dragic, who?

wagexslave
03-02-2014, 01:55 AM
Why are you laughing? Deron is the 2nd best PG in the league, Rondo is 4th best PG. Goran Dragic, who?
You're as delusional as a Knicks fan.

joeyjoejoe
03-02-2014, 02:12 AM
Check this fool out saying the one time cp made the second round, history lesson 08 hornets vs spurs in 2nd round after getting past the mavs they were one win away from conf finals and yea they fell short against the defending champs but cp was the best player on the court with duncan being not at his peak but still a beast and in his prime, also in the mavs series he was awesome, how about vs lakers where they lost but David west had just broke his foot I think so was out cp beasted,

MichaelCorleone
03-02-2014, 02:15 AM
:facepalm

joeyjoejoe
03-02-2014, 02:19 AM
I should stop reading but I didn't so to respond to wb dropped 40 in a playoff game proves he can rise to the occasion atleast once how about give me wb top 5 playoff games and compare them to cp top 5 playoff games cp's are more impressive and it ain't close, sure you can argue with me about it but what you can't do is list those games and convince anyone your right or do you wanna back up your talk give it a try

joeyjoejoe
03-02-2014, 02:32 AM
Still awaiting a response, what's the matter phycobe

joeyjoejoe
03-02-2014, 03:59 AM
Phycobe gone mia since looking up hes wrong about second rnd sweep being cp's only second round playoffs and curry winning two games in second rnd being further then cp ever got as in 08 hornets won 3 in second rnd, im sure may have also seen some of his performances vs mavs spurs lakers so doesn't want a top 5 games in playoffs comparison between cp and westbrook

Kiddlovesnets
03-02-2014, 10:33 AM
:facepalm

you mad bro?
:whatever:

Bandito
03-02-2014, 11:07 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :biggums:

MichaelCorleone
03-02-2014, 11:20 AM
you mad bro?
:whatever:
Yes I am mad.

Mad that Goran Dragic is getting straight DISRESPECTED on this forum.

Im Still Ballin
03-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Yes I am mad.

Mad that Goran Dragic is getting straight DISRESPECTED on this forum.

This.

PejaNowitzki
03-03-2014, 03:34 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: