PDA

View Full Version : Why are bitches so crazy?

1987_Lakers
03-01-2014, 10:53 PM
So I meet this girl at a club LAST week, there is instant attraction, we exchange numbers and we start texting and exchanging pics. Just RIGHT NOW she calls me and tells me if I can pick her up from San Francisco which is an hour drive from here. I got a bad tire right now so I don't want to drive that far at the moment, she gets all mad and calls me a liar and throws a little hissy fit and hangs up.

I just met the girl last week, I dont really know her and she wants me to drive 60 miles to pick her up and she gets all mad when I say no. WTF is wrong with this bitch?:biggums:

Shabba Ranks
03-01-2014, 10:57 PM
pump n dump bruh, thats the only way to treat these bitches

JohnFreeman
03-01-2014, 11:01 PM
Should have went, you would have smashed

9erempiree
03-01-2014, 11:03 PM
We live in a fast world. Although you hardly know her, you guys have texted back and forth. In today's world that is all you need. I am not saying you should pick her up but that is why she is probably mad and it is probably an emergency.

Anyways, if a girl needs to be picked up at SF and it is an emergency, she is probably just using you for something and she is a drama queen. You would think a good person would have friends wanting to help her but yet, she asks a guy she hardly knows to pick her up.:facepalm

Give me her number...I will pick her up for you. lol

highwhey
03-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Yeah I would not talk to her ever again unless she wants to come to u and let u give her the mexican dick that all girls love.alot of womens saliva glands are activated at the sight of. Mexican dick

Anyhow, she does sound crazy and id stay away.

There's this good song in spanish that keeps me in check:
"Ni que estuvieras tan buena" by Calibre 50

1987_Lakers
03-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Now shes saying that it's ok, she has a ride back and she wants to kick it with me when she returns.

Bi polar bitch.:oldlol:

Tarik One
03-02-2014, 03:35 PM
So I meet this girl at a club LAST week, there is instant attraction, we exchange numbers and we start texting and exchanging pics. Just RIGHT NOW she calls me and tells me if I can pick her up from San Francisco which is an hour drive from here. I got a bad tire right now so I don't want to drive that far at the moment, she gets all mad and calls me a liar and throws a little hissy fit and hangs up.

I just met the girl last week, I dont really know her and she wants me to drive 60 miles to pick her up and she gets all mad when I say no. WTF is wrong with this bitch?:biggums:
There was a time when I would have passed this off as a "chick being crazy", but the gist of her behavior is control. It didn't matter if you sent a video clip of your bad tire. In her mind, you better find a way to pick her up, somehow, some way. The hissy fit she threw was a control mechanism to get you to respond.

Women are good manipulators

oh the horror
03-02-2014, 03:43 PM
Now shes saying that it's ok, she has a ride back and she wants to kick it with me when she returns.

Bi polar bitch.:oldlol:

I suggest you drop it. Her behavior will continue to manifest in similar ways. Even progressing to worse at times.

Unless you enjoy drama then proceed.

BrownEye007
03-02-2014, 03:48 PM
http://youtu.be/Bb1b3MRaOPY
Just take Techs advice OP.

Bandito
03-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Yeah just drop it OP but they tend to be great in bed though.

1987_Lakers
03-02-2014, 04:15 PM
This is how I feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTXGL0xPyLA

salwan
03-02-2014, 04:30 PM
shit in her handbag

TylerOO
03-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Did you eat her ass yet?

Pushxx
03-02-2014, 05:16 PM
If shit gets serious, she will cut your dick off, hire someone to break into your house, or have her friends beat you up when you're getting into your car after work.

Get the **** out.

flipogb
03-02-2014, 06:31 PM
should have picked her up, if you bang then it was worth it and if not then you can just never talk to her again

IamRAMBO24
03-02-2014, 06:34 PM
Sounds like you had trouble borrowing your mom's car.

oarabbus
03-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Sounds like you had trouble borrowing your mom's car.

Or he had a flat tire and there are b1tches in a 1 mile radius he could smash, instead of having to drive 60.

Trentknicks
03-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Review your taste in women.

1987_Lakers
03-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Hung out with her last night, we both got drunk and we starting making out, I was giving her a massage and she was moaning like I was ****ing her.:oldlol:

Nick Young
03-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Whether they admit it to themselves or not, whether they consciously fight against it or don't, all women are biologically programmed to try to get a man whipped and then have his babies and force him to settle down.

Life must suck if that's all your instincts tell you to do. Makes sense why they all crazy.

PullupJay
03-03-2014, 05:06 PM
http://leveleleven.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Confusion.gif

D-FENS
03-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Hung out with her last night, we both got drunk and we starting making out, I was giving her a massage and she was moaning like I was ****ing her.:oldlol:

I'm addicted to this like a bad British soap opera. Let the updates continue.

TheReal Kendall
03-03-2014, 07:42 PM

So you didn't get your dick wet bro?

1987_Lakers
03-03-2014, 07:49 PM
So you didn't get your dick wet bro?

Sadly no. We were parked somewhere and people kept passing by so she was paranoid. She is already sending me these texts right now saying that she likes me and she wants to see me again. I'm gonna get it wet soon.:oldlol:

She is 28 btw.

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-04-2014, 12:42 PM
Look up

Narcissism
Histrionic Personality Disorder
Devaluation
Hypergamy
Geminis and Horses(Twin Spirits)
Cluster B Personality Disorder
Symptoms of Low Self Esteem ---> "I wouldn't want to join any club who would want me as a member"
Self of Entitlement
Peter Pan Syndrome
Incapacity to differentiate dream from day
Lack of Radical Realism

and that's scratchign maybe 20% of the surface

Props to the people who found chicks with a semblance of sanity! :cheers:

TheReal Kendall
03-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Sadly no. We were parked somewhere and people kept passing by so she was paranoid. She is already sending me these texts right now saying that she likes me and she wants to see me again. I'm gonna get it wet soon.:oldlol:

She is 28 btw.

Why not go to you're crib or get a room?

How was you giving her a massage in the car?

Man you should've just pulled both seats up and got in the backseat and went to work or got some head.