PDA

View Full Version : Melo on my Bulls would be IDEAL

SamuraiSWISH
03-02-2014, 04:52 PM
For both his game, our roster, our needs.

And if Derrick Rose managed to come back at near 70% of what he was at his best, it would allow for a transition where Derrick wouldn't have to burn himself out trying to do too much, too soon following the injury.

I'm loving DJ Augustin. He's been better than Nate Robinson. Both couldn't guard a still object, but DJ can give you low 20s in scoring, as well being able to actually pass.

Still appreciate all Kirk Hinrich brings to the table.

Noah is playing out of his mind, Thibs is coaching out of his mind trying to spite management that tanking, high lottery pick.

I love the addittion of Ben Gordon w/ brains, aka my main man Jimmer Ferdette. If we could add Melo to this situation, we'd be golden.

G - Augustin / D. Rose
G - Butler / Hinrich
F - Melo / Dunleavy
F - Gibson
C - Noah

This year's team sans Melo could compete with Indiana. A Bulls team with Melo could beat them. Depending on how Rose looks, might even be able to challenge the Heat.

dannysc305
03-02-2014, 04:54 PM
For both his game, our roster, our needs.

And if Derrick Rose managed to come back at near 70% of what he was at his best, it would allow for a transition where Derrick wouldn't have to burn himself out trying to do too much, too soon following the injury.

I'm loving DJ Augustin. He's been better than Nate Robinson. Both couldn't guard a still object, but DJ can give you low 20s in scoring, as well being able to actually pass.

Still appreciate all Kirk Hinrich brings to the table.

Noah is playing out of his mind, Thibs is coaching out of his mind trying to spite management that tanking, high lottery pick.

I love the addittion of Ben Gordon w/ brains, aka my main man Jimmer Ferdette. If we could add Melo to this situation, we'd be golden.

G - Augustin / D. Rose
G - Butler / Hinrich
F - Melo / Dunleavy
F - Gibson
C - Noah

This year's team sans Melo could compete with Indiana. A Bulls team with Melo could beat them. Depending on how Rose looks, might even be able to challenge the Heat.

Yes OP, we already established that Melo to Bulls is a good fit :facepalm

AnaheimLakers24
03-02-2014, 05:13 PM
great fit. melo is to retarded to leave ny though. watch him stay and rot

ArbitraryWater
03-02-2014, 05:15 PM
Bruce doesnt want the "overrated" Melo on his Bulls.

SamuraiSWISH
03-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Bruce doesnt want the "overrated" Melo on his Bulls.
Huh? WTF are you talking about? Who is Bruce?

Melo is overrated within a specific set of circumstances. On the Bulls, under this specific set of circumstances he'd be a great fit in building a championship caliber team. His talents are exactly what we need.

ArbitraryWater
03-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Huh? WTF are you talking about? Who is Bruce?

Melo is overrated within a specific set of circumstances. On the Bulls, under this specific set of circumstances he'd be a great fit in building a championship caliber team. His talents are exactly what we need.

:roll: Bruce Blitz lol

Ya fellow Bulls fan

AnaheimLakers24
03-02-2014, 05:23 PM

Ya fellow Bulls fan
bruce blitz is a bigger fgt than coach nick

ArbitraryWater
03-02-2014, 05:25 PM
bruce blitz is a bigger fgt than coach nick

Hell is supposed to be wrong with Coach Nick though? You Kobetards just hate everyone who doesn't feel the same way about your beloved Godbe don't ya?

3peated
03-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Thibs needs to get COY, tho the pacers coach will probably get it. It's insane how he can make quality teams with the overwhelming lack of talent available, and consistent injuries.

SamuraiSWISH
03-02-2014, 05:27 PM

Ya fellow Bulls fan
Are you talking about that corny self serving, MMA shirt wearing, buzzcut retard who got run out of ISH for being a dumb ass with the youtube channel?

The guy who in all dead seriousness made a retirement from youtube video, that was a beat for beat, line for line rip off of Michael Jordan's retirement ceremony.

That guy?

red1
03-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Melo on the bulls would be a perfect fit

ArbitraryWater
03-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Are you talking about that corny self serving, MMA shirt wearing, buzzcut retard who got run out of ISH for being a dumb ass with the youtube channel?

The guy who in all dead seriousness made a retirement from youtube video, that was a beat for beat, line for line rip off of Michael Jordan's retirement ceremony.

That guy?

:roll: Damn you sure hate him do ya? :lol

I want to see that retirement video!

Well right now he's doing auditions for the Blitz panel... got lots of guys on there auditioning to be a part of the Blitz Team. You should give it a shot......... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Xyk5xpv3o

navy
03-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Bruce Blitz was on ISH? Any notable threads/post? :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
03-02-2014, 05:40 PM
:roll: Damn you sure hate him do ya? :lol
No, he's just annoying.

I want to see that retirement video!
Probably took it down cause he was embarrassed. Along with him playing basketball v.s. one of his friends in the back yard on a clear 8 foot rim.

Well right now he's doing auditions for the Blitz panel... got lots of guys on there auditioning to be a part of the Blitz Team. You should give it a shot
Definitely no thanks. I don't have time for that shit. He thinks he's ESPN or something?

:facepalm

Guy puts out like all these 2x hour long videos a day. I have a life, a girlfriend, family, responsibilities, and I'm about those duckets. Not joining Blitz's "yes man" clown team.

I post on ISH when I have time for the lulz. Basketball talk here has eroded into complete trolling nonsense.

ArbitraryWater
03-02-2014, 05:46 PM
No, he's just annoying.

Probably took it down cause he was embarrassed. Along with him playing basketball v.s. one of his friends in the back yard on a clear 8 foot rim.

Definitely no thanks. I don't have time for that shit. He thinks he's ESPN or something?

:facepalm

Guy puts out like all these 2x hour long videos a day. I have a life, a girlfriend, family, responsibilities, and I'm about those duckets. Not joining Blitz's "yes man" clown team.

I post on ISH when I have time for the lulz. Basketball talk here has eroded into complete trolling nonsense.

I'm laughing hard at all of this :oldlol: "He thinks he's ESPN or something?"

Yea I don't know how he does these 3+ Hour long Uploads day for day...

ISH mad hilarious though. Imagine he's still on here.. in fact, he should. Be even funnier.

Although I think he said he doesn't have time for that stuff anymore... the Irony

SamuraiSWISH
03-02-2014, 05:48 PM
Although I think he said he doesn't have time for that stuff anymore... the Irony
He's not light hearted, and comedic though. He's melodramatic, takes himself way too seriously. He's unintenionally hilarious because he's such a corn ball. He must have no life to do all those videos.

Bandito
03-02-2014, 06:08 PM
I'm laughing hard at all of this :oldlol: "He thinks he's ESPN or something?"

Yea I don't know how he does these 3+ Hour long Uploads day for day...

ISH mad hilarious though. Imagine he's still on here.. in fact, he should. Be even funnier.

Pretty sure he is you as you are as retarded as him/:biggums:

poido123
03-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Bruce Blitz :facepalm

How I don't miss him...

The guy couldn't say two sentences without crying or having his period.

97 bulls
03-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Melo on the Bulls would be amazing. Combined with a Healthy Rose, Noah, Butlers defense, Thibs coaching. They'd be on Miamis level.

Mr. Incredible
03-02-2014, 07:37 PM
Melo on the Bulls would be amazing. Combined with a Healthy Rose, Noah, Butlers defense, Thibs coaching. They'd be on Miamis level.
I'd wait to make a statement like that.

EnoughSaid
03-02-2014, 07:50 PM

You don't know how well Melo and Noah would mesh to be honest. They both like to be in the low post area and control the offense. Conflicts might arise and things might get bad.

imdaman99
03-02-2014, 08:25 PM
You don't know how well Melo and Noah would mesh to be honest. They both like to be in the low post area and control the offense. Conflicts might arise and things might get bad.
Is there a reason Noah would be in the low post area? He doesn't have a real offensive game. He was great in the high post today, I'm sure he would be fine with Melo :facepalm

SamuraiSWISH
03-02-2014, 08:29 PM
Bruce Blitz :facepalm

How I don't miss him...

The guy couldn't say two sentences without crying or having his period.
:applause:

97 bulls
03-02-2014, 09:21 PM
Noahs not a low post player. Hes plays off high post. I would love to see Melo in the post and have Noah or Gibson on the weak side crashing the boards if he misses.