PDA

View Full Version : Indiana fans, I have a question for you.

Mr. Incredible
03-03-2014, 01:56 AM
Do you think they have the Heat in the back of their minds right now?

I see they have been struggling with lesser opponents lately. I'm not saying they are not a great team at all. I respect them very much.

As much as the Heat will avoid the question, I have to think they have their minds set on the No. 1 seed. The last two meetings of the season will surely have playoff implications.

Can't wait. :cheers:

Good luck the rest of the way until the two meet in the playoffs, of course.

Demitri98
03-03-2014, 01:58 AM
Of course they do. Both Miami and Indiana have the inevitable ECF showdown in the forefront of their minds. Indy seems locked on and focused on getting HCA for it, so who knows how it'll play out.

Mr. Incredible
03-03-2014, 02:00 AM
Of course they do. Both Miami and Indiana have the inevitable ECF showdown in the forefront of their minds. Indy seems locked on and focused on getting HCA for it, so who knows how it'll play out.
Will be an epic playoff series once again. Miami will have to play well in their upcoming road trip to stay in the running for the No.1 seed.

Milbuck
03-03-2014, 02:01 AM
This.

When it's damn near a certainty that you'll face a team in the playoffs, it's in your head. Doesn't have to be positive or negative, but it's there.

Mr. Incredible
03-03-2014, 02:04 AM
This.

When it's damn near a certainty that you'll face a team in the playoffs, it's in your head. Doesn't have to be positive or negative, but it's there.
Agreed. I guess what I was implicating is I feel like the Pacers are really starting to feel the heat (no pun intended) to attain the No. 1 seed. The Heat are rolling right now.

Dro
03-03-2014, 02:18 AM
Yes.

TylerOO
03-03-2014, 02:20 AM
Bulls will take out Indy if they meet.

M47
03-03-2014, 02:38 AM
Oh gawd...
The last two meeting with Indy and Miami are going to be a bloodbath.

They definately know that the number 1 seed means a shit load in the playoffs and aren't going to risk it.

oarabbus
03-03-2014, 02:39 AM

What makes you say this?

Kingwillball
03-03-2014, 03:51 AM
Miami is the better team but the NBA won't have it any other way than make it a 7 game series..If Indiana is Home I can see them beating Miami in 7.

AnaheimLakers24
03-03-2014, 03:56 AM
What makes you say this?
he heard it on the abc espn game today so it has to be true

shmozzle
03-03-2014, 05:29 AM
naww, they just clownin tbh

https://vine.co/v/MAapbW3Wh7K

CeilingFan#1
03-03-2014, 05:33 AM
This.

Makes me think that if Indy gets past the Heat, they will partially put their mental guard down and get at least 1 game early in the Finals where their ass is handed to them before they open their eyes and are ready for a full series. Heat have been to the Finals before, so I think they will be ready if they get past the Pacers.

miggyme1
03-03-2014, 05:40 AM
i love how everyone just assumes that the heat and pacers are gonna meet in the ecf. dont be so damn naive kids.smh

nobody wants to see the bulls especially if drose returns for the playoffs and the nets pose a serious threat if they can stay healthy....i dont think the heat have beaten them yet this season right????

M47
03-03-2014, 05:46 AM
Makes me think that if Indy gets past the Heat, they will partially put their mental guard down and get at least 1 game early in the Finals where their ass is handed to them before they open their eyes and are ready for a full series. Heat have been to the Finals before, so I think they will be ready if they get past the Pacers.

You think Paul George and Frank Vogel forgot about the gamewinner they gave to Lebron?

I don't think they are going to take any game for granted this time around.

Plus Bynums veteran leadership will lead em to the rings if he's in the finals...

Sike

CeilingFan#1
03-03-2014, 05:58 AM
You think Paul George and Frank Vogel forgot about the gamewinner they gave to Lebron?

I don't think they are going to take any game for granted this time around.

Plus Bynums veteran leadership will lead em to the rings if he's in the finals...

Sike

I'm confused what the first 2 lines have to do with what I said. My point was that they will be so prepared for the Heat mentally, that they will have a mental sigh of relief if they beat the Heat. Then in the Finals, whoever makes it out of the West will take advantage of the Pacers' mental sigh of relief early in the series before the Pacers re-wake up.

I assume the "sike" was in regards to the Bynum post.

CeilingFan#1
03-03-2014, 05:59 AM
i love how everyone just assumes that the heat and pacers are gonna meet in the ecf. dont be so damn naive kids.smh

nobody wants to see the bulls especially if drose returns for the playoffs and the nets pose a serious threat if they can stay healthy....i dont think the heat have beaten them yet this season right????

Nothing is certain, obviously, but they are the strong favorites.

Number24
03-03-2014, 06:50 AM
Bulls surely will always be a threat for both Miami and Indiana. One may say they may even take out Indiana or heat for that matter if they face each other come play-offs while others may say otherwise.

But everything we say, including Nostradamus himself will remain speculations til it materialize. For now, Indiana is at #1 and they are working hard, focused to stay there. Heat is following closely behind and they are blowing out competitions comparable to what they did in the final stretch last season's eliminations. Well, they should. It's their turn to do what Pacers have done in the early going of the eliminations when the Heat were being beaten by comparably weaker teams.

The remaining two games between these two teams I believe will decide on who will take the home court advantage come play-offs!

ScarSymmetry
03-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Well considering the rest of the whole conference is garbage, it's pretty damn obvious they have to prepare to play Miami.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Miami in 5 or 6 IF its a fair officiating unlike last year where Hibbert was allowed to commit mass murder:coleman:

JebronLames
03-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Miami in 5 or 6 IF its a fair officiating unlike last year where Hibbert was allowed to commit mass murder:coleman:
4th worst officiated series I've seen. Only 2000 blazers/lakers, 2002 kings/ lakers, 2006 heat/ mavs.

coin24
03-03-2014, 07:38 AM
Is Bynum even training with the team?:confusedshrug:
He was looking good on the Cavs, where the fu*k is he ??

FLDFSU
03-03-2014, 10:20 AM

At the beginning of the season when Bulls fans were jumping up and down that Chicago and Miami would meet in the playoffs I stated that the Pacers would eliminate the Bulls before even getting to Miami.

I now think the opposite will occur.

Take Your Lumps
03-03-2014, 10:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mCuukUj.png

Rik Smits' Hair
03-03-2014, 12:59 PM

:oldlol:

TylerOO
03-03-2014, 01:39 PM
he heard it on the abc espn game today so it has to be true

I would never watch a Bulls-Knicks game.

hawksdogsbraves
03-03-2014, 02:26 PM

You can't be serious...

The Heat beat the Bulls in 5 games last year when they still had Deng. The Nets are an absolute joke, they'd have to play the best ball of their lives to take a game off the Heat in the playoffs.

HoopsFanNumero1
03-03-2014, 02:35 PM
lol at the guy who thinks Rose is returning. In the playoffs no less :oldlol:

miggyme1
03-03-2014, 04:51 PM
You can't be serious...

The Heat beat the Bulls in 5 games last year when they still had Deng. The Nets are an absolute joke, they'd have to play the best ball of their lives to take a game off the Heat in the playoffs.

that was last year kid...stop living in the past. last i checked the bulls are playing way better this year without deng than they did last year with him and yea keep sleeping on the nets too. stop being so naive....its not gonna be a cake walk like most of u kiddies on here think.