PDA

View Full Version : Sad watching this...

Josh
03-05-2014, 01:01 AM
Sad to Watch (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM)

:(

cos88
03-05-2014, 01:17 AM
http://s30.postimg.org/dm099r13h/tumblr_n1405c_U0_Zq1s9jle5o1_500.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/dm099r13h/)
http://s30.postimg.org/dm099r13h/tumblr_n1405c_U0_Zq1s9jle5o1_500.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/dm099r13h/)

:facepalm

DonDadda59
03-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Reminds me of this:

http://wereadtoknow.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/the-bluest-eye.jpg

Great book.

Smook A.
03-05-2014, 01:34 AM
Im black and watching that was pretty hard. So messed up

russwest0
03-05-2014, 02:01 AM
Watching this shit was like watching some dude edit a video so it shows him going 100/100 in the gym :lol :lol :lol

Doubt every single kid responded that way, saying black doll was the mean doll and shit

cuad
03-05-2014, 02:49 AM
Y'all could be white based on how salty y'all are. :lol

white powa!

miller-time
03-05-2014, 03:28 AM
Watching this shit was like watching some dude edit a video so it shows him going 100/100 in the gym :lol :lol :lol

Doubt every single kid responded that way, saying black doll was the mean doll and shit

Well one of the clips said 15 out of 21.

tomtucker
03-05-2014, 04:23 AM
From children and drunks will you hear the truth.

Swaggin916
03-05-2014, 05:11 AM
Props to the girl that said neither when asked which one was bad.

tmacattack33
03-05-2014, 03:40 PM
They need to do a control...ie test this out in africa or some country where the "societal oppression" isn't there.

These results could just be as simple as the fact that dark colors are seen as "bad" and light colors are seen as "good". Tell these kids to walk into two rooms, one painted with light colors and the other one painted in dark colors and ask them which room felt like the happy room and which one felt like the sad room and they'll likely say the lighter one is the happy room.

step_back
03-05-2014, 05:17 PM
They need to do a control...ie test this out in africa or some country where the "societal oppression" isn't there.

These results could just be as simple as the fact that dark colors are seen as "bad" and light colors are seen as "good". Tell these kids to walk into two rooms, one painted with light colors and the other one painted in dark colors and ask them which room felt like the happy room and which one felt like the sad room and they'll likely say the lighter one is the happy room.

That's not similar at all.

One is how you feel about it, and one is how it makes you feel.

ZenMaster
03-05-2014, 05:21 PM
What is it supposed to prove?

ace23
03-05-2014, 05:36 PM
What is it supposed to prove?
Lol

Shabba Ranks
03-05-2014, 05:56 PM
OP must be opressed

ZenMaster
03-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Lol

I wasn't being sarcastic. Is it racism in general? Racism in how kids are brought up? Or something else?

ace23
03-05-2014, 06:04 PM
I wasn't being sarcastic. Is it racism in general? Racism in how kids are brought up? Or something else?
Shows that we are conditioned from youth by American society to associate darker skin with negative personality traits. I thought it was obvious.

Akrazotile
03-05-2014, 06:16 PM
'Which doll has a bigger peeny?'

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 06:17 PM
Sad to Watch (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM)

:(
I don't think there was anything sad about the video.

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 06:37 PM
lol

How lame. I thought you'd say something else.
What were you expecting exactly?

I guess I could mention that the little Mexican boy said he could trust white kids and that black kids are bad and fight.

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 06:41 PM
Shows that we are conditioned from youth by American society to associate darker skin with negative personality traits. I thought it was obvious.
:biggums:

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 07:00 PM
This is actually a sad youtube video to watch - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlqo9U_fnDo

Thank you God for giving us the Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson :bowdown:

step_back
03-05-2014, 07:03 PM
People just want you to admit you're a racist MightyWhitey. You wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last.

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 07:04 PM
who's*
Man you're better than my tablets auto correct :roll:

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 07:13 PM
People just want you to admit you're a racist MightyWhitey. You wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last.
I'm not a racist. I don't hate people for what they look like or what their sexual orientation is. And for the Nth time,,, my username "MightyWhitey" was given to me by my highschool basketball teammates. Many of whom were black.

I despise the "N" word and I abhor young black youth for using such a despicable and racist word. I think them trying to make excuses for using it shows a slave mentality within their own community and a lack of education.

DonDadda59
03-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Now you've lost me. I really don't get why you need to write "white power". What does "white power" have to do with this thread? You decided to post a book meant to pull on peoples heartstrings and I commented. Maybe you're the one whose actually trolling.

Have you been drinking? What the hell are you talking about?

The OP is about kids and their perception of good vs bad, beautiful vs ugly, etc as it relates to skin color/race. The Bluest Eye is about a young Black girl who grows up wishing she was White/blue-eyed. If I recall correctly (and since you read it, you can confirm... unless all you remember is the 'funny' incestuous rape) she had a White doll. You really don't see the connection?

What does that have to do with pulling 'heartstrings'? And like Step Back above said... just come out of the closet already. You're not fooling anyone :rolleyes:

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Have you been drinking? What the hell are you talking about?

The OP is about kids and their perception of good vs bad, beautiful vs ugly, etc as it relates to skin color/race. The Bluest Eye is about a young Black girl who grows up wishing she was White/blue-eyed. If I recall correctly (and since you read it, you can confirm... unless all you remember is the 'funny' incestuous rape) she had a White doll. You really don't see the connection?

What does that have to do with pulling 'heartstrings'? And like Step Back above said... just come out of the closet already. You're not fooling anyone :rolleyes:
Unlike you I have no agenda. So I really don't understand why you continue to bait. No one here is biting.

DonDadda59
03-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Unlike you I have no agenda. So I really don't understand why you continue to bait. No one here is biting.

Again... What the hell are you talking about, Whitey? Bait? Biting? This is a fishing thread now? Will Big mouth Billy Bass be making a guest appearance?

Lay off the sauce on week days.

step_back
03-05-2014, 07:30 PM
You honestly don't understand why it's a sad video? Do you think the young black girl who has negative opinions about her own ethnicity already will grow up and not be full of self loathing thoughts?

Life is hard enough already. People shouldn't feel bad about something they have no control over.

Jameerthefear
03-05-2014, 07:33 PM
yay now mightywhitey can finally be banned. good that he finally slipped up

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Again... What the hell are you talking about, Whitey? Bait? Biting? This is a fishing thread now? Will Big mouth Billy Bass be making a guest appearance?

Lay off the sauce on week days.
No "sauce" for me young man. I don't know how you turned this thread into a "white power" or "you're a racist" topic when it was about dolls and kids :wtf:

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 07:40 PM
You honestly don't understand why it's a sad video? Do you think the young black girl who has negative opinions about her own ethnicity already will grow up and not be full of self loathing thoughts?

Life is hard enough already. People shouldn't feel bad about something they have no control over.
I would need to know more about these kids and their background. Like are they from 2 parent households? Is someone in their family incarcerated? Are they on public assistance? How are these parents teaching them about equality and race? Are they exposed to gang activities? Are they exposed to violence?

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 07:41 PM
yay now mightywhitey can finally be banned. good that he finally slipped up
I don't know where you think I "slipped up". Maybe in this topic where I praised this American and his great accomplishments - http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327878

Myth
03-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Props to the girl that said neither when asked which one was bad.

:applause:

KingBeasley08
03-05-2014, 07:47 PM
MightyWhitey, it's too obvious :facepalm

DonDadda59
03-05-2014, 07:48 PM
No "sauce" for me young man. I don't know how you turned this thread into a "white power" or "you're a racist" topic when it was about dolls and kids :wtf:

Oh word? Please... tell us more about how hilarious incest rape is.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/44444415.jpg

AA, get thee there.

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Oh word? Please... tell us more about how hilarious incest rape is.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/44444415.jpg

AA, get thee there.
Ummmm,,,,,no. Don put that crack pipe down. Click this link - http://www.freedomdrugrehab.com/?kmas=1&kmca=FDR+S-US&kmag=FDR+SUS+-+Drug+Abuse+Hotline/Helpline&kmkw=[drug+abuse+hotline]&kmmt=e&gclid=CIynkuTO_LwCFVFo7Aod0C0Aaw

and stop using drugs or else this will be your future self:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn173/profiletwenty08/crackhead2jr6sd.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/profiletwenty08/media/crackhead2jr6sd.jpg.html)

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 08:10 PM
MightyWhitey, it's too obvious :facepalm
What is obvious Beas?

DonDadda59
03-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Well done, Whitey. Well done. :applause:

Jailblazers7
03-05-2014, 08:19 PM

He already admitted it when he made his user name lol. But it's obviously just someone's troll account. I've had him on ignore for weeks.

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Well done, Whitey. Well done. :applause:
Thank you Don.

BrooklynZoo
03-05-2014, 08:25 PM
just playin devils advocate here, but almost all dolls you see are of white babies, so a black doll looks a little "off"

if you had 2 cups of the exact tasting soda, one black and one pink. most people would choose the black one

stretch? maybe lol

MightyWhitey
03-05-2014, 08:30 PM
just playin devils advocate here, but almost all dolls you see are of white babies, so a black doll looks a little "off"

if you had 2 cups of the exact tasting soda, one black and one pink. most people would choose the black one

stretch? maybe lol
You know these are kids. If you tell kids to say something a few times they may very well say it.

dude77
03-05-2014, 09:24 PM
more of dat whitey guilt inducing propaganda

Akrazotile
03-05-2014, 09:42 PM
more of dat whitey guilt inducing propaganda

Sadly this.

That video was tailored for the modern oversensitive liberal to feel outraged about. The 'experiment' was completely unscientific and sensationalised with editing, it had no place on television. But the people who they target as viewers literally orgasm at the thought of complaining to others about "injustices" that dont even have to do with them and are either insignificant or inevitable, in the hopes that others will mistake their soap box demonstration for some sort of advanced intellect or moral superiority.

These weenies love segments like this so they can rush to the water cooler at work and say 'OMG EVERYONE DID YOU SEE?? Our society is brainwashing women into fitting a social construct of beautyyyy! Our society is not giving enough money for black education!!!! Someone didnt let a cross dresser use the womans restroom! Black children have a different impression of various dollssss!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF BARBARIANS ARE WE!!!'

Its "deucewallaces syndrome." The weak white dudes who would likely be targets for bullying and ostricization amongst their own want to feel like they belong somewhere. They know they dont fit in with "good ol boys" anyway so they imagine themselves superheroes for the minority, here to save the day! Theyre just desperately hoping SOMEONE will take notice of their lugubrious compassion and give them a pat on the back.

Real tawk.

miller-time
03-05-2014, 09:46 PM

I thought so too. The black dolls didn't really look like black babies. They looked kind of creepy, not sure why but something was as you said off.

dude77
03-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Sadly this.

That video was tailored for the modern oversensitive liberal to feel outraged about. The 'experiment' was completely unscientific and sensationalised with editing, it had no place on television. But the people who they target as viewers literally orgasm at the thought of complaining to others about "injustices" that dont even have to do with them and are either insignificant or inevitable, in the hopes that others will mistake their soap box demonstration for some sort of advanced intellect or moral superiority.

These weenies love segments like this so they can rush to the water cooler at work and say 'OMG EVERYONE DID YOU SEE?? Our society is brainwashing women into fitting a social construct of beautyyyy! Our society is not giving enough money for black education!!!! Someone didnt let a cross dresser use the womans restroom! Black children have a different impression of various dollssss!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF BARBARIANS ARE WE!!!'

Its "deucewallaces syndrome." The weak white dudes who would likely be targets for bullying and ostricization amongst their own want to feel like they belong somewhere. They know they dont fit in with "good ol boys" anyway so they imagine themselves superheroes for the minority, here to save the day! Theyre just desperately hoping SOMEONE will take notice of their lugubrious compassion and give them a pat on the back.

Real tawk.

well said

:applause: :applause:

Jameerthefear
03-05-2014, 09:54 PM
>>>>>>/pol/
:roll:

Akrazotile
03-05-2014, 10:00 PM
>>>>>>/pol/

Damn right.

And thats the ONLY kind of incorrect it is :pimp:

knickballer
03-05-2014, 10:09 PM

Conditioned by what? By Who?

These kids were extremely young and I doubt at their age they even think about race.. What ever conditioning they get is what they learn in their house and from their parents. In 1st grade(or w/e grade they're in) I sure as hell didn't think about race nor did I view any differences between races.

Plus the video was a bit over drammatic. Dude had like 50 cuts in his videos.

I can't stand these controlled documentaries that try to prove out some great injustice.. Great injustice is what the bankers, corporations, federal reserve, lobyists, etc, are doing not what some kids think is the better looking doll. It's what America has come to :facepalm

Akrazotile
03-05-2014, 10:27 PM
Conditioned by what? By Who?

These kids were extremely young and I doubt at their age they even think about race.. What ever conditioning they get is what they learn in their house and from their parents. In 1st grade(or w/e grade they're in) I sure as hell didn't think about race nor did I view any differences between races.

Plus the video was a bit over drammatic. Dude had like 50 cuts in his videos.

I can't stand these controlled documentaries that try to prove out some great injustice.. Great injustice is what the bankers, corporations, federal reserve, lobyists, etc, are doing not what some kids think is the better looking doll. It's what America has come to :facepalm

Kids arent gonna think too deep about it, but honestly kids have kind of an innate sense of how theyre supposed to respond to things. The way this was setup, as someone mentioned with very common white dolls and less common black dolls, and the kids being put in a room by white people with cameras asking them to pick ones based on certain questions, I think kids realize adults are trying to affirm something or other, and are just giving the answers their internal indicators say theyre supposed to.

I mean think about it, you put a five year old kid in front of a black and a white doll, then you get a grown white man to come in and be like, "Which one is the NICE one? HUH???" :oldlol: Kids prob like "shit, I dont want this dude to rape me, better play it safe and tell him what he wants to hear."

Again, this was not science, this was sensationalism. Nobody should be drawing "inferences" from it to any extent.