PDA

View Full Version : No agenda: yet another MJ/Kobe/LeBron infographic

hahaitme
03-06-2014, 12:44 AM
Based on first 10 seasons rather than age:

http://www.thewhistle.com/media/uploads/basketball/jordan_james_kobe_infographic.jpg

MichaelCorleone
03-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Kobe clearly behind those two behemoths.

Clyde
03-06-2014, 12:49 AM
sigh......it's nice to compare players...i get it.

I just find it impossible because they are from different era's, played with different rules, different competetion and all were in totally different situations.

Thanks for posting the stats though, I don't think they're fully engrained in our heads from the daily kobe vs Michael vs Lebron arguments.

coll graph though

Akrazotile
LOL @ including things like "all-star game mvps".

Anyway, strictly in terms impact on the game:

MJ = Bran >>>>> Kobe

Real tawk, deal with it.

Cowboy Thunder
LeBron is such a douche for not doing the dunk contest at least once. I'll never understand that.

JohnFreeman
03-06-2014, 12:50 AM
MJ and Bron are miles ahead of Kobe

Clyde
03-06-2014, 12:51 AM
LeBron is such a douche for not doing the dunk contest at least once. I'll never understand that.

If he loses it hurts his brand which hinders his ability to make money.

Also the dunk contest is a complete farce.

MichaelCorleone
03-06-2014, 12:51 AM
MJ and Bron are miles ahead of Kobe
It's not even close to be honest, as cliche as that may sound.

secund2nun
03-06-2014, 12:55 AM
LOL at Kobe even being included with those 2 players.

Clyde
03-06-2014, 12:57 AM
It's not even close to be honest, as cliche as that may sound.

at one point kobe was the best player in the NBA, you don`t have to like him, but you have to respect what he has accomplished.

now im putting you back on my ignore list because your a stupid trolll

PsychoBe
03-06-2014, 12:59 AM
still the same "first ten years" argument so that the data would be more skewed in bran's favor. come on now. put all player's bodies of work.

Keno
03-06-2014, 01:02 AM
still the same "first ten years" argument so that the data would be more skewed in bran's favor. come on now. put all player's bodies of work.

:facepalm

you do know lebron is only in his eleventh season right. you can't do anything else to compare right now. even if you do first eleven seasons, lebron and jordan would still rape.

MichaelCorleone
03-06-2014, 01:03 AM
I'll bump this thread and quote your post in 5 years time when Lebron retires with 6 rings 6 FMVPs and 6 MVPs.

Akrazotile
03-06-2014, 01:05 AM

you do know lebron is only in his eleventh season right. you can't do anything else to compare right now. even if you do first eleven seasons, lebron and jordan would still rape.

Which is about the only category Kobe could hold his own with them in.

PsychoBe
03-06-2014, 01:09 AM
I'll bump this thread and quote your post in 5 years time when Lebron retires with 6 rings 6 FMVPs and 6 MVPs.

if lebron does that then i truly wouldn't have much of an argument. i don't pray for bran's failure so i'll own up to it.

i know how many seasons bran is in but let's be realistic. it's all valleys and peaks and where bran rose in his first few seasons kobe was on a slow incline since he was a bench player and not a starter. jordan is the goat and there is no comparison between these two players unfortunately but as a whole kobe's body of work chumps bran's at this point in time and it is very disingenuous to short-change kobe for bran's sake. what if bran doesn't even play 16 seasons in the league? we're just gonna keep comparing his first 11 to kobe's first 11? makes no sense. just like those people on here who cling to t-mac's 03 season as if every basketball savant really cares about tracy mcgrady's 1 good year in his long, 5 healthy seasons storied career. either compare their whole bodies of work or don't.

Clyde
03-06-2014, 01:12 AM
i know how many seasons bran is in but let's be realistic. it's all valleys and peaks and where bran rose in his first few seasons kobe was on a slow incline since he was a bench player and not a starter. jordan is the goat and there is no comparison between these two players unfortunately but as a whole kobe's body of work chumps bran's at this point in time and it is very disingenuous to short-change kobe for bran's sake. what if bran doesn't even play 16 seasons in the league? we're just gonna keep comparing his first 11 to kobe's first 11? makes no sense. just like those people on here who cling to t-mac's 03 season as if every basketball savant really cares about tracy mcgrady's 1 good year in his long, 5 healthy seasons storied career. either compare their whole bodies of work or don't.

:applause: :applause:

NumberSix
03-06-2014, 01:13 AM
Reality has a well known anti-Kobe bias.

sportjames23
03-06-2014, 01:15 AM
LOL @ including things like "all-star game mvps".

Anyway, strictly in terms impact on the game:

MJ = Bran >>>>> Kobe

Real tawk, deal with it.

No, kid. Just no.

No matter what you Bran stans wish to think, Bran is not equal to or better than MJ. Give that shit up.

MichaelCorleone
03-06-2014, 01:16 AM
No, kid. Just no.

No matter what you Bran stans wish to think, Bran is not equal to or better than MJ. Give that shit up.
Opinions.

Rocketswin2013
03-06-2014, 01:21 AM
Wow. They didn't even put DPOY's. Guess cause neither Kobe or Bron has one. And probably never will.

MichaelCorleone
03-06-2014, 01:22 AM
Wow. They didn't even put DPOY's. Guess cause neither Kobe or Bron has one. And probably never will.
Lebron will win DPOY.

Don't hate.

NumberSix
03-06-2014, 01:22 AM
They forgot Xmas MVP too. Rat bastards.

JBrizzy
03-06-2014, 01:23 AM
Nice infographic mate. Very interesting. LBJ has had a good first ten years but Jordan's is even better.

So the moral of the story is...Jordan was better.

sportjames23
03-06-2014, 01:23 AM
Opinions.

"Lebron is more popular with kids today than MJ" is an opinion.

"Lebron is equal to or better than MJ" is not an opinion. Nor is it a fact.

Rocketswin2013
03-06-2014, 01:24 AM
They forgot Xmas MVP too. Rat bastards.
DPOY is probably the most impressive award other than MVP and FMVP.

J Shuttlesworth
03-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Really cool graph. Thanks for sharing

NumberSix
03-06-2014, 01:25 AM
DPOY is probably the most impressive award other than MVP and FMVP.
DPOY? Pffff. Tons of niqqas have dat shit? How many dudes got dat XMVP doe?

#facts

Rocketswin2013
03-06-2014, 01:27 AM
Lebron will win DPOY.

Don't hate.
Nah. He just won't. Paul George will get one before LeBron.

Lockdown defenders and elite paint shacklers > Guy who guards worst possible player on the court.

Rocketswin2013
03-06-2014, 01:29 AM
DPOY? Pffff. Tons of niqqas have dat shit? How many dudes got dat XMVP doe?

#facts
Sarcasm did not win you this argument. You lost, emphatically.

Beatlezz
03-06-2014, 02:11 AM
If he loses it hurts his brand which hinders his ability to make money.

Also the dunk contest is a complete farce.

Dat beta mindset. :facepalm

If he wins, it'll take his brand to another level. :confusedshrug:

Castor Troy
03-06-2014, 02:22 AM
LeBron's free throw shooting letting him down. It really should be a lot better than it is.

SamuraiSWISH
03-06-2014, 02:22 AM
Cool graph, enlightened.

1) MJ
2) LeBron
3) Kobe

GOAT gonna GOAT
What Should I Do?!
Kobe Doin Work

Cali Syndicate
03-06-2014, 03:52 AM
Add a dpoy and a couple steals titles to MJ's body as well.

Angel Face
03-06-2014, 04:05 AM
As always, MJ the GOAT :bowdown: