PDA

View Full Version : Kobe 5925 assists in 18 seasons vs LeBron 5661 in 11 seasons

k0kakw0rld
03-06-2014, 03:00 AM
LeBron has more blocks than Kobe and 7 less seasons played. :lebronamazed:

665 for LBJ, 620 for Kobe

Kobe 5925 assists in 18 seasons vs LeBron 5661 assists in 11 seasons - *LBJ wins*
Kobe 620 blocks in 18 seasons vs LeBron 665 Blocks in 11 seasons - *LBJ wins*
Kobe 6601 rebounds in 18 seasons vs LeBron 5941 rebounds in 11 seasons - *Kobe Leads for now*
Kobe 1835 steals in 18 seasons vs LeBron 1409 steals in 11 seasons - *Kobe Leads for now*
Kobe 31700 points in 18 seasons vs LeBron 22614 in 11 seasons - *Kobe Leads for now*

(Stupid taunting crap removed)

MichaelCorleone
03-06-2014, 03:02 AM
Boiled down:

Kobe: 5

Lebron: 2

Let us proceed
http://i.imgur.com/5ZfbTFf.jpg

kells333
03-06-2014, 03:05 AM

Hating at its finest

RoundMoundOfReb
03-06-2014, 03:05 AM
LeBron is a better basketball player than Kobe. People need to accept it and move on. No reason to create 100 stupid threads comparing them everyday.

kennethgriffin
03-06-2014, 03:10 AM
forget kobe...

39 people have more assists than michael jordan

98 people have more blocks than michael jordan

are these people better than mike?

no

jordan and kobe are neither point guards or 6-9 power forwards

lebrons both

jordan and kobe played 80% of their careers with a triangle offense

lebron has played 100% of his career as a ball dominant pick and roll / isolation play maker

kobe and jordan played in eras were shot blockers were 7 foot allstar centers

lebron plays in an era where he's as big as most centers

/thread

Deuce Bigalow
03-06-2014, 03:13 AM
Mad.:roll:
Boiled down:

Jordan: 6
Kobe:5
Bran: 2

k0kakw0rld
03-06-2014, 03:15 AM
Boiled down:
Mr FMVP Trophy: 11
Horry: 7
Kobe:5
Fixed.

Deuce Bigalow
03-06-2014, 03:18 AM
Fixed.
Alright. MJ and Kobe above Lebron :applause: Let us proceed.

MichaelCorleone
03-06-2014, 03:19 AM
Boiled down:

Kobe:2
FMVPs > rings

Lebron has the same amount as Kobe, 4x as many MVPs.

You mad Lebron still can play for 7-8 years?:oldlol:

MichaelCorleone
03-06-2014, 03:19 AM
Kobe's "accolades" are tainted.

Deuce Bigalow
03-06-2014, 03:20 AM
FMVPs > rings

Lebron has the same amount as Kobe, 4x as many MVPs.

You mad Lebron still can play for 7-8 years?:oldlol:
You already know the tally when it's all boiled down.

MichaelCorleone
03-06-2014, 03:21 AM
You already know the tally when it's all boiled down.
Lebron going for that devil number.

6 rings 6 FMVPs 6 MVPs

Deal with it.

Big#50
03-06-2014, 03:22 AM
Lebron is a stat monster.
Best player since prime Duncan.

KyleKong
03-06-2014, 03:22 AM
Alright. MJ and Kobe above Lebron :applause: Let us proceed.

But Russell is not over Jordan?

You're argument only works if it fits your agenda. :oldlol:

kennethgriffin
03-06-2014, 03:23 AM
Kobe's "accolades" are tainted.

mad

:roll: :roll: :roll:

MichaelCorleone
03-06-2014, 03:24 AM
mad

:roll: :roll: :roll:
You're avoiding the picture.:roll:

Please, address it.

Aussie_86
03-06-2014, 03:36 AM
but isn't LBJ playing in an era not as equal as what kobe played in? Correct me if I'm wrong but for starters the east conference is a joke where miami/cleave have been since his debut. He really has no one to challenge him, stats are ridiculous sometimes.

kennethgriffin
03-06-2014, 03:42 AM

Please, address it.

i addressed a similar trolling attempt in another thread today. i forget who it was. but i told the guy to ease up on discounting every single aspect of kobes career. stop picking at even the little thing. its not effective trolling. i told him to focus on one main thing. that way you dont look like a typical troll that gets mocked and ignored instead of respected or appreciated.

you for instance are trying to discredit all ( not just 1 *as if thats even bad enough ) but all of kobes meaningless allstar game most valuable player awards

really? is it that important? ofcourse not. but you couldnt leave anything off your hitlist. you even took the time to put some kind of asterisk on not 1. not 2.. not 3 but all of his allstar game trophies. as if anyone cares about them. as far as any kobe fan is concerned. those can all be thrown into oblivion... but you are so hurt deep down inside. so tormented. so loathed. so spite'ish. so snake bitten. so envious. so insulted by every single aspect of kobe bryants life. that you actually took the time to perfectly photoshop some kind of asterisk ontop of kobes most meaningless of achievements.

that my good boy. shows that you have allot of unsolved mysteries going on inside that little head of yours. and im not even about to ask what they are

but i feel sorry for you. and i wish for you to get better.

its just a game man. i barely even watch basketball anymore. i like hockey more these days. i'm a sens fan. sometimes all it takes is a bit of a reality check. maybe you're too invested in your agenda that you cant wake up to see what truly matters in life. i take allot of time off from ISH to enjoy friends/family and have relationships with the opposite sex. i used to be a lifeless troll that spent every waking hour online arguing over other peoples short comings that didnt even know i existed. then about 6-7 years ago i started getting laid more than once or twice a month and discovered that basketball isnt as important as i thought it was.. i havent been nearly the troll i once was back on espn. but i'd rather be able to look at myself in the mirror and say i'm doing something with my life.

i hope one day you fallow that path

there... i addressed it

JohnFreeman
03-06-2014, 03:44 AM
But Russell is not over Jordan?

You're argument only works if it fits your agenda. :oldlol:
Welcome to the NBA forum :oldlol:

3LiftHeatCurse
03-06-2014, 03:53 AM
Boiled down :

LeBron = 2 Finals MVPs, 4 MVPs
Bryant = 2 Finals MVPs, 1 MVP

Done. Drink it.

kennethgriffin
03-06-2014, 04:00 AM
Boiled down :

LeBron = 2 Finals MVPs, 4 MVPs
Bryant = 2 Finals MVPs, 1 MVP

Done. Drink it.

except 3 more rings while averaging

23/5/4 with mvp of game 7 wcf ( the real nba finals )
29/7/6 as overall playoff mvp
27/6/5 with mvp of game 7 wcf ( the real nba finals )

is worth more than

3 more awards voted on by espn writers that nobody can technically actually relatively factually "win" and infact are subject to an ever changing criteria that lost the mvp for kobe in 2006 to steve nash. yet wasnt fallowed up on for the same reasoning to give it to tony parker over lebron many years later

kennethgriffin
03-06-2014, 04:03 AM
another thing to drink in

if lebrons 4 mvps and 2 rings are so much more valuable than kobes 1 mvp and 5 rings

then why isnt moses malone ranked above shaq ?

because we know better

and when steve nash has more mvps than shaq/kobe/oscar/hakeem/west/baylor/erving.. you know somethings wrong

Magic731
03-06-2014, 04:34 AM

Please, address it.
You make that argument but conveniently forget about Wade and Bosh.... Also that Ray Allen 3. Oh wait that doesn't fit your agenda.

cos88
03-06-2014, 05:11 AM
real talk : lebron is on pace to finish above kobe in all important categories. it's a fact even if you don't like one of the players.

Prometheus
03-06-2014, 05:23 AM
i addressed a similar trolling attempt in another thread today. i forget who it was. but i told the guy to ease up on discounting every single aspect of kobes career. stop picking at even the little thing. its not effective trolling. i told him to focus on one main thing. that way you dont look like a typical troll that gets mocked and ignored instead of respected or appreciated.

you for instance are trying to discredit all ( not just 1 *as if thats even bad enough ) but all of kobes meaningless allstar game most valuable player awards

really? is it that important? ofcourse not. but you couldnt leave anything off your hitlist. you even took the time to put some kind of asterisk on not 1. not 2.. not 3 but all of his allstar game trophies. as if anyone cares about them. as far as any kobe fan is concerned. those can all be thrown into oblivion... but you are so hurt deep down inside. so tormented. so loathed. so spite'ish. so snake bitten. so envious. so insulted by every single aspect of kobe bryants life. that you actually took the time to perfectly photoshop some kind of asterisk ontop of kobes most meaningless of achievements.

that my good boy. shows that you have allot of unsolved mysteries going on inside that little head of yours. and im not even about to ask what they are

its just a game man. i barely even watch basketball anymore. i like hockey more these days. i'm a sens fan. sometimes all it takes is a bit of a reality check. maybe you're too invested in your agenda that you cant wake up to see what truly matters in life. i take allot of time off from ISH to enjoy friends/family and have relationships with the opposite sex. i used to be a lifeless troll that spent every waking hour online arguing over other peoples short comings that didnt even know i existed. then about 6-7 years ago i started getting laid more than once or twice a month and discovered that basketball isnt as important as i thought it was.. i havent been nearly the troll i once was back on espn. but i'd rather be able to look at myself in the mirror and say i'm doing something with my life.

there... i addressed it

http://www.fastweb.com/uploads/article_photo/photo/1133399/crop380w_melting_popsicle.jpghttp://www.clker.com/cliparts/7/d/2/1/119498562897811849tasto_3_architetto_franc_01.svg. med.png

Marlo_Stanfield
03-06-2014, 05:34 AM
Let me put it this way.
if you watch basketball and think that Kobe is even anywhere close to LeBron you are absolutely insane and should seek mental help:coleman:

chris02jammers
03-06-2014, 05:35 AM
forget kobe...

no

lebrons both

lebron has played 100% of his career as a ball dominant pick and roll / isolation play maker

/thread

I don't know if you are stupid or simply a moron...

Did Kobe already retire already???? He is still playing during LeBron era right (circa 2003)

So it means Kobe is playing againsts the same Centers Bran is battling everynight...

AWWW I forgot... Kobe is already a disable and can't hardly walk... try harder nicca...

JerryWest
03-06-2014, 05:38 AM
Even Kd will surpass kobe :)

chris02jammers
03-06-2014, 05:39 AM

if lebrons 4 mvps and 2 rings are so much more valuable than kobes 1 mvp and 5 rings

because we know better

and when steve nash has more mvps than shaq/kobe/oscar/hakeem/west/baylor/erving.. you know somethings wrong

LBJ will win his 5th MVP and 3rd ring this season...

Book it Bran will finish

40k pts 10k assists 10k rebounds

chris02jammers
03-06-2014, 05:40 AM
Even Kd will surpass kobe :)

KD and LBJ 1a and 1b :rockon:

riseagainst
03-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Agreed. Mods please close thread, we all know Lebron is the better player.

yet you posted in this thread like a dozen times. And keep on making irrelevant threads like this daily.

:coleman:

KobesFinger
03-06-2014, 02:17 PM

there... i addressed it

:eek: he has nothing to say back to you

KyrieTheFuture
03-06-2014, 02:23 PM
Kenneth is approaching Pauk levels of meltdown. Shall we expect a dissertation on snakes instead of lions this time?

HOoopCityJones
03-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Goran is the biggest shit on this Forum.

I laugh whenever Heat/Lebron fans cosign with him, just proves that you're no better than he is.

Solefade
03-06-2014, 02:33 PM

there... i addressed it

Kenneth = http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rwro8doozUw/T755eP-AslI/AAAAAAAABPU/nCWLy9hg7Dg/s1600/triple-h-angry.gif

Solefade
03-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Goran is the biggest shit on this Forum.

I laugh whenever Heat/Lebron fans cosign with him, just proves that you're no better than he is.

just like when people cosign with you or ripthefggt/russwest :confusedshrug:

HOoopCityJones
03-06-2014, 02:37 PM
just like when people cosign with you or ripthefggt/russwest :confusedshrug:

Dude , I don't even know what the phuck you're talking about. :confusedshrug:

zoom17
03-06-2014, 02:37 PM
but isn't LBJ playing in an era not as equal as what kobe played in? Correct me if I'm wrong but for starters the east conference is a joke where miami/cleave have been since his debut. He really has no one to challenge him, stats are ridiculous sometimes.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28550856.jpg

HOoopCityJones
03-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Lebron stans make more threads about Kobe than his fans do.

That shit is down right pitiful.

Solefade
03-06-2014, 02:39 PM

wrong lol, kobe fans ain't got nothing to do except make threads about how KD is better than bron...when bron scored 61, kobe fans were on here chirping 81 > 61

zoom17
03-06-2014, 02:40 PM

op isn't a Lebron stan I don't know who he roots for.

HOoopCityJones
03-06-2014, 02:41 PM
op isn't a Lebron stan I don't know who he roots for.

:lol You fall for that BS if you want to.

swagga
03-06-2014, 02:42 PM
Lebron is a stat monster.
Best player since prime Duncan.

excellent post tbh, duncan is very underrated.

swagga
03-06-2014, 02:43 PM
this thread is really props to kobe, never wanting to pass and getting all those assists is really interesting.

How many of these were in the shaq years? :lol

swagga
03-06-2014, 02:45 PM
forget kobe...

no

lebrons both

/thread

son how many alts do you have ? 5k posts with your addiction to kobe>lebron isn't ever going to cut it for real.

is this niegga here ripthecuck?

HOoopCityJones
03-06-2014, 02:46 PM
wrong lol, kobe fans ain't got nothing to do except make threads about how KD is better than bron...when bron scored 61, kobe fans were on here chirping 81 > 61

Ive only seen at max THREE people make KD is better than Lebron threads, and I'm pretty sure two of them are the same dude, while you guys on the other hand can't make threee posts without Kobe's name on your finger tips. If you guys were so confident that Lebron is better , shut up about it and bask in your supposed Team's success , instead foo's love to circle jerk from thread to thread about Lebron > Kobe.

Co signing with some down right dumbass mofo's at that. :lol

Solefade
03-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Ive only seen at max THREE people make KD is better than Lebron threads, and I'm pretty sure two of them are the same dude, while you guys on the other hand can't make threee posts without Kobe's name on your finger tips. If you guys were so confident that Lebron is better , shut up about it and bask in your supposed Team's success , instead foo's love to circle jerk from thread to thread about Lebron > Kobe.

Co signing with some down right dumbass mofo's at that. :lol

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=327758
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=327773
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=327813
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=327791
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=327818

in a span of less than 12 hours doe

edit: nm all of russ/rip's threads got deleted

HOoopCityJones
03-06-2014, 02:50 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=327758
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=327773
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=327813
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=327791
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=327818

in a span of less than 12 hours doe

edit: nm all of russ/rip's threads got deleted

Like I said above, some of these dudes are the same people.

You just acknowledged it yourself, lol.

LEFT4DEAD
03-06-2014, 02:51 PM

there... i addressed it

wow i didnt expect this from you griff :roll: :roll:

jzek
03-06-2014, 02:59 PM
kobe exposed again :applause:

lilgodfather1
03-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Chucker vs passer. 18 seasons is pretty misleading though. Should have posted games played. Although tjat might go against your agenda.

gts
03-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Considering Kobe played a large portion of his career in a system that doesn't lend itself to any one player racking up a pile of assists this isn't surprising (Well I guess it is if you're idiot and or just started watching basketball)

Still Kobe has led the team in assists every year since the 98 season except once and that was when Payton was the point guard.

The Lakers have made the finals 7 times and won the title 5 times with Kobe being a/the major contributor in both the scoring and distribution chores, quite successful if you ask me. Really nothing there to be critical of unless once again you're idiot or you just started watching basketball

BTW Payton was also the first and only PG to lead a Phil Jackson coached team in assists

Marlo_Stanfield
03-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Considering Kobe played a large portion of his career in a system that doesn't lend itself to any one player racking up a pile of assists this isn't surprising (Well I guess it is if you're idiot and or just started watching basketball)

Still Kobe has led the team in assists every year since the 98 season except once and that was when Payton was the point guard.

Payton was also the first and only PG to lead a Phil Jackson coached team in assists
not hard to lead in assists when you hog like a maniac:roll: :roll: :roll:

gts
03-06-2014, 03:42 PM
not hard to lead in assists when you hog like a maniac:roll: :roll: :roll:

That makes zero sense.

ArbitraryWater
03-06-2014, 03:45 PM

because we know better

No. Because Shaq led 3 Teams to Titles while Moses 1...

Oscar/West have that few amount of MVP's due to playing in the Era of prime Russell/Wilt. Baylor simply wouldn't be deserving of 3+ MVP's...

Quickening
03-06-2014, 03:48 PM

The Lakers have made the finals 7 times and won the title 5 times with Kobe being a/the major contributor in both the scoring and distribution chores, quite successful if you ask me. Really nothing there to be critical of unless once again you're idiot or you just started watching basketball

BTW Payton was also the first and only PG to lead a Phil Jackson coached team in assists

Kobe has the highest single season usage percentage in history, and still couldn't rack up assists, he just isn't an elite passer :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
03-06-2014, 03:49 PM

there... i addressed it

:applause: Nice comment tbh. Then again you can't accep the fact that LeBron > Kobe. + It seems you never were a basketball fan, but a Kobe diehard. Now that he's gone, you're gone too.

gts
03-06-2014, 04:45 PM
Kobe has the highest single season usage percentage in history, and still couldn't rack up assists, he just isn't an elite passer :confusedshrug:

Who said he was an "elite" passer? You're basing your response off of one season out of 18 for a statement I never made... You're either ridiculous or you're trolling me.. not sure which

All I pointed out was Kobe led the Lakers in assists for most of his 18 years, the only season he hasn't since 1998 is when they had Payton, and also the year Jackson tried to turn Lamar into a point forward so to speak

You also seem to want to entirely ignore/dismiss the system Kobe honed his skills in, a system that does not lend itself to racking up assists by any one player despite how much you touch the ball. No Phil Jackson led team has ever had or utilized an elite passer (except once with Payton) or had a player lead the league in assists.

BTW Seeing how Phil's won 11 rings with that system maybe assists are overrated? Seeing how many elite passers have won titles I think there's a good argument to be made there but that's for another thread

Lastly you totally ignore the fact Kobe is not a point guard, he's a SHOOTING guard and he's damn good at it but let's ignore that and pretend he should pass the ball instead

Nash, Johnson, Payton Rondo, Robertson, Stockton Magic and a few others are "elite" passers

Neither Kobe, Lebron or MJ belong in that category...

Jlamb47
03-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Who said he was an "elite" passer? You're basing your response off of one season out of 18 for a statement I never made... You're either ridiculous or you're trolling me.. not sure which

All I pointed out was Kobe led the Lakers in assists for most of his 18 years, the only season he hasn't since 1998 is when they had Payton, and also the year Jackson tried to turn Lamar into a point forward so to speak

You also seem to want to entirely ignore/dismiss the system Kobe honed his skills in, a system that does not lend itself to racking up assists by any one player despite how much you touch the ball. No Phil Jackson led team has ever had or utilized an elite passer (except once with Payton) or had a player lead the league in assists.

BTW Seeing how Phil's won 11 rings with that system maybe assists are overrated? Seeing how many elite passers have won titles I think there's a good argument to be made there but that's for another thread

Lastly you totally ignore the fact Kobe is not a point guard, he's a SHOOTING guard and he's damn good at it but let's ignore that and pretend he should pass the ball instead

Nash, Johnson, Payton Rondo, Rose, Stockton Magic and a few others are "elite" passers

nice...:banana:

JZ600
03-06-2014, 05:00 PM
lebron is the better overall player, whats new

Dresta
03-06-2014, 05:06 PM

Nash, Johnson, Payton Rondo, Rose, Stockton Magic and a few others are "elite" passers

If Rose is an elite passer then Lebron certainly is - Wade too actually.

ArbitraryWater
03-06-2014, 05:07 PM

LeBron's definitely an elite passer... and the whole "system wasnt designed for assists" is bullshit, the reasoning behind it is even worse.

gts
03-06-2014, 05:22 PM
If Rose is an elite passer then Lebron certainly is - Wade too actually.:lol I meant Robertson.. not sure where Rose came from..

kshutts1
03-06-2014, 05:25 PM
LeBron's definitely an elite passer... and the whole "system wasnt designed for assists" is bullshit, the reasoning behind it is even worse.
Actually pretty sound reasoning.

But I do think Kobe and Lebron (and MJ, since he was brought up) are elite passers. Just one of them is a more willing passer. And one of them is a more willing chucker. I know that has a really negative connotation, but I love Kobe, and don't call him a chucker as an insult. It is just fact. He's the best chucker of all time. So good, in fact, that he's a top 3 SG of all time, even though he's a chucker.

pauk
03-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Well yea, Lebron was always known as more of a passer / playmaker even before the NBA.