PDA

View Full Version : Knick Fans Calm Down,There Only Bad This Yr Because of injuries,(Solutions 4 nxt yr)

aboss4real24
03-07-2014, 01:14 AM
Tyson Missed Half The season
Kenyon Martin has missed Dam Near the whole season
Felton Missed a Key stretch Of the season
Shumpert has been in n out all year
Prig missed a few games
Jr was suspended to start the year, and he missed a few gms due to injury
Barg Has missed a quarter of the season
and even melo Himself missed 3 games
mare has jus started playing after being out 4 months

Stop Crying about rebuild this rebuild that, clean house,Fire this guy,Trade this guy, and all that other crap

They havent been healthy since game 1 they have been 1 of the most hurt tms This yr all yr ,

Melo is not leaving, im sure he knows the team Has been hurt and isnt able to duplicate wat they did last year . which is y he will stay

They jus need to make a couple FA Moves like get a PG And a backup Big

maybe 1 more guy that can score n they will b set

Unrestricted Free Agents That would help The Knicks

Paul Pierce- Still a good Scorer even at his age who is also a close and a clutch shot maker and also a very good passer which ppl dont talk about. And wen hes Locked in still a good defender ,and is The Heat kyriptonite :lol

Pierce would also probably take vet min

Can u imagine Paul and melo on the court at the same time? u should have no problem puttn up buckets

Rodney Stuckey- Can play PG ANd SG, But if he signed with Nyk im sure he would be a pg, Has size(6'4) and athletic ability wouldnt be as hard to run past him Like vs Felt and prig , good shooter nice attacker and finisher at the basket especially on the break

Jason Smith- Big Body,Tough,Plays good d# and has a very good shot from Mid range and surprisingly athletic, he would basically be another kmart but with a dependable shot , Not as gud a rebr as kmart is tho

Coach- Go after a Coach That Actually runs o# sets and makes it to where
Every1 has opportunities to score Not jus 1 player , and preaches d#

Jeff van gundy,
Jerry Sloan
Lionel Hollins

What do u guys think ?

CelticBaller
03-07-2014, 01:14 AM
Knicks are done

Nets fan 93
03-07-2014, 01:16 AM
Lol Paul Pierce taking the vets min to sign with that team :lol

imdaman99
03-07-2014, 01:16 AM
Missed you freshkid bro, welcome back :cheers:

Project018
03-07-2014, 01:19 AM
freshkid reaching deep

Amar'e_Juwanna
03-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Knicks are done

i think he was talking about calming down re: the future.

To the OP, **** pierce. i agree with a lot of the rest of it though.

New York overperformed last year and is vastly underperforming this year.

el gringos
03-07-2014, 01:22 AM
Stuckey and Jason smith would be perfect additions. But it will take a new coach and coming up w a pg will be maybe impossible without trading chandler to get one. I would love stuckey as a backup pg/6th man

aboss4real24
03-07-2014, 01:42 AM
Lol Paul Pierce taking the vets min to sign with that team :lol

any team he signs with he has no choice to tk vet min at this point

Marlo_Stanfield
03-07-2014, 01:44 AM
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/xkadafi5x/2j3fdiae3232.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/xkadafi5x/media/2j3fdiae3232.gif.html)

aboss4real24
03-07-2014, 01:45 AM
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/xkadafi5x/2j3fdiae3232.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/xkadafi5x/media/2j3fdiae3232.gif.html)

so y comment Loser

Patrick Chewing
03-07-2014, 02:10 AM
Only solution is to blow this team up from top to bottom.

Solutions

1. Kidnap Dolan
2. Hire Jeff Van Gundy/John Calipari as new coach
3. S&T Carmelo if possible for Draft Picks
4. Trade Amare if possible
5. Trade Chandler
6. Trade Shumpert
7. Buy out Smith, Felton
8. Trade Bargnani
9. Tank for 2015 1st
10. Ban Spike Lee

Milbuck
03-07-2014, 02:13 AM
Seriously man, you gotta stop with the magenta font. Annoying as **** and I literally did not read a single sentence in that wall of text.

aboss4real24
03-07-2014, 02:14 AM
Seriously man, you gotta stop with the magenta font. Annoying as **** and I literally did not read a single sentence in that wall of text.

lick my ****

Milbuck
03-07-2014, 02:16 AM
lick my ****
Didn't read.

Rameek
03-07-2014, 02:16 AM
@OP:
Most of the Knicks injuries pale in comparison to other teams and those other teams still seem to do well like Chicago and Brooklyn.

How bad are the Knicks if Jason Smith and Rodney (always hurt) Stuckey are improvements:facepalm :rolleyes: :banghead:

Only solution is to blow this team up from top to bottom.

Solutions

1. Kidnap Dolan
2. Hire Jeff Van Gundy/John Calipari as new coach
3. S&T Carmelo if possible for Draft Picks
4. Trade Amare if possible
5. Trade Chandler
6. Trade Shumpert
7. Buy out Smith, Felton
8. Trade Bargnani
9. Tank for 2015 1st
10. Ban Spike Lee
Exterminate Dolan but then number 2 is find a real Basketball President, then find a real coach via college (not Calipari necessarily). You cant buy out Smith and Felton they have too many years left.

Bandito
03-07-2014, 07:21 AM
Lets say they magically dont get injured as !much, they are gomnna need a pg that is capable of starting.

The JKidd Kid
03-07-2014, 09:00 AM

LOL Pierce will easily make 5 mill next season, probably closer to 10.

Myth
03-07-2014, 09:13 AM
I need to make a mental note of the OP so I don't open any more of his unreadable threads. That damn pink, so hard on the eyes while going on about making excuses about injuries being the concern, when the real concern is the roster as a whole. The concern isn't that guys like Felton and Bargnani have missed games, it is that guys like that are on the team in the first place.

cos88
03-07-2014, 09:16 AM
somebody forgot to take their pills today. reported

dr.hee
03-07-2014, 09:23 AM
Prig missed a few games

Stop Crying about rebuild this rebuild that, clean house,Fire this guy,Trade this guy, and all that other crap

They havent been healthy since game 1 they have been 1 of the most hurt tms This yr all yr ,

Melo is not leaving, im sure he knows the team Has been hurt and isnt able to duplicate wat they did last year . which is y he will stay

Paul Pierce- Still a good Scorer even at his age who is also a close and a clutch shot maker and also a very good passer which ppl dont talk about. And wen hes Locked in still a good defender ,and is The Heat kyriptonite :lol

Can u imagine Paul and melo on the court at the same time? u should have no problem puttn up buckets

Rodney Stuckey- Can play PG ANd SG, But if he signed with Nyk im sure he would be a pg, Has size(6'4) and athletic ability wouldnt be as hard to run past him Like vs Felt and prig , good shooter nice attacker and finisher at the basket especially on the break

Jason Smith- Big Body,Tough,Plays good d# and has a very good shot from Mid range and surprisingly athletic, he would basically be another kmart but with a dependable shot , Not as gud a rebr as kmart is tho

Jeff van gundy,
Jerry Sloan
Lionel Hollins

What do u guys think ?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/15958/monkey-typing-o.gif

Not bad, have a banana!

Blue&Orange
03-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Knicks were one of the teams wit more injuries last year and managed to do good.

The problem is Knicks went for talent regardless of character, Knicks are a bunch of idiots, fugazzi though acts that seem to be obsessed with swag, whatever that is. They are a bunch or morons full of themselfs, so obviously when the ball din't start to go in, they looked like headless chickens out there.

Character >>>>> Talent.

It's hilarious seeing Shumpert acting like hot shit, when he can't even make layups, hearing Chandler badmouth other players when i look at the boxscore and it's either the corpse of Amare or soft bargnani getting blocks because Chandler is a overrated pos

Knicks need to get some picks from chicago for Melo and trade everyone else but Hardway and Tyler.

I predict they finally grow a pair for the last 20 games but still manage to miss the playoffs because it's to late.

dr.hee
03-07-2014, 09:45 AM
hearing Chandler badmouth other players when i look at the boxscore and it's either the corpse of Amare or soft bargnani getting blocks because Chandler is a overrated pos

I'm not following the Knicks that closely, who is Chandler badmouthing?

Myth
03-07-2014, 10:19 AM
The problem is Knicks went for talent regardless of character,

Even then, they have some pretty questionable talent.

Kiddlovesnets
03-07-2014, 10:46 AM

But why would he sign with the shitty knicks? If he wants to leave the Nets he'd rather go back to Celtics or to a top contender team like the Heat or Spurs. Noway Knicks get him, plain and simple.
:roll:

aboss4real24
03-07-2014, 02:06 PM
But why would he sign with the shitty knicks? If he wants to leave the Nets he'd rather go back to Celtics or to a top contender team like the Heat or Spurs. Noway Knicks get him, plain and simple.

Red Pill- a Old team team with no future?

Blue Pill- Or a younger team with a superstar and cap room in the future ?

I Think ill tk The blue pill

and u think Pierce would go to the heat ? :lol :lol

ballup
03-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Knicks are bad because they have terrible morale. That's not going to change with their current roster and certainly not going to change with guys like Stuckey or Smith.

RoundMoundOfReb
03-07-2014, 03:24 PM
The problem with the Knicks is that pretty much every player (other than Melo, Chandler and maybe Pablo) on their Roster is a moron. Seriously it's like they decided to go out and get every chucking-heartless player in the League.

Kiddlovesnets
03-07-2014, 03:53 PM

Young team with future? Wait a minute, are you talking about the Thunder or Pacers? Knicks are old and done, most overrated piece of shit.

And why cant he go to the Heat, he wants to win trophy, not lottery picks with the Knicks.
:lol

aboss4real24
03-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Young team with future? Wait a minute, are you talking about the Thunder or Pacers? Knicks are old and done, most overrated piece of shit.

And why cant he go to the Heat, he wants to win trophy, not lottery picks with the Knicks.

Old as shi t ?

Hardaway jr , Jr, Shump, Murray,Tyler, Felt, Barg, Melo. r Old?

Tyson Like 31 is he considered old? and the way he plays he'll last long time in the League

Melo also

RoundMoundOfReb
03-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Old as shi t ?

Hardaway jr , Jr, Shump, Murray,Tyler, Felt, Barg, Melo. r Old?

Tyson Like 31 is he considered old? and the way he plays he'll last long time in the League

Melo also
Those 5 players suck anyways. Hardaway can be a good role player but he isn't a superstar. Melo is not old but not young either. 30 with a lot of millage same with Tyson. In fact Tyson has already begun to decline.

Basketbolero
03-07-2014, 04:42 PM
somebody forgot to take their pills today. reported
How is this idiot not banned yet?

KyleKong
03-07-2014, 04:44 PM
OP is either a troll or a fat chick from SoCal with a high carb and red meat diet.

aboss4real24
03-07-2014, 04:49 PM
Those 5 players suck anyways. Hardaway can be a good role player but he isn't a superstar. Melo is not old but not young either. 30 with a lot of millage same with Tyson. In fact Tyson has already begun to decline.

they dont suck

Murray does tho , JR Is a wild card

He'll suck 1 game play like a star the next, Play decent the next, play terrible again the next

AND barg IS A underachiever r in the nba , n But he can score career avg 15 and was avgn 13 this yr b4 injury ,his d# and rebn sucks tho

aboss4real24
03-07-2014, 04:50 PM
How is this idiot not banned yet?

Because im not a troll or spammer

y would i be banned?

Myth
03-07-2014, 06:43 PM

If Pierce is taking a pay cut to play somewhere, he is going to the Clippers to play for Doc again.

smoovegittar
03-07-2014, 07:55 PM
Prig missed a few games

Jeff van gundy,
Jerry Sloan
Lionel Hollins

What do u guys think ?

Absolutely do not want Pierce... he hates the Knicks and he's old as dust. Plus he has the stench of the Nets on him - forget it. I like the idea of Hollins as coach. Jeff doesn't need to lose any more hair and I don't want a coach older than 70, which rules out Sloan. I think there's something that's taking shape in the org, and we don't get a sniff until the off-season. I hear about these Phil rumors, but all they are are rumors at this point. I'm not mad about this season - merely disappointed as I like to watch a smartly played game.

Good to have you back in here Bro. Fukk the haters.

aboss4real24
07-15-2014, 09:03 PM
Prig missed a few games

Jeff van gundy,
Jerry Sloan
Lionel Hollins

What do u guys think ?

i Called it

And ppl here really think i dont know wat im talkn bout :rolleyes:

aboss4real24
07-15-2014, 09:09 PM

Milbuck
07-15-2014, 09:15 PM
:biggums: Jason Smith..shut it down, Knicks 2014 Champions.

MellowYellow
07-15-2014, 09:20 PM
http://thesource.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/youtherealmvp.jpg