PDA

View Full Version : Bosh's advice to LeBron: Stop wearning smediums

HOoopCityJones
03-07-2014, 04:18 AM
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=WallaceNBA_ESPN
"He likes to wear smaller sizes."

:roll:

Ya'll need to stop hating on Bosh, he's a funny dude.

KyleKong
03-07-2014, 04:26 AM
Chris Bosh is not only funny, he is one of the most intelligent players in the NBA. He could get a PHD if he wanted too.

But before everyone flames LeBron, dozens of other players have complained about the sleeves, but because LeBron complains it is huge criticism on ISH.

buddha
03-07-2014, 04:34 AM
Chris Bosh is not only funny, he is one of the most intelligent players in the NBA. He could get a PHD if he wanted too.

But before everyone flames LeBron, dozens of other players have complained about the sleeves, but because LeBron complains it is huge criticism on ISH.

you don't have to be that smart to get a phd. you just have to be disciplined and a hard worker.

KyleKong
03-07-2014, 04:36 AM
you don't have to be that smart to get a phd. you just have to be disciplined and a hard worker.

Chris Bosh.

Brokenbeat
03-07-2014, 04:47 AM

http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/By+the+way+dumping+feels+_d098336caee50450c7fb8287 ecda90a8.png

wally_world
03-07-2014, 04:47 AM

For a Masters degree, maybe. But not a phD where you have to come up with your own hypothesis etc. It's beyond hard work and discipline.

grantz
03-07-2014, 06:35 AM
For a Masters degree, maybe. But not a phD where you have to come up with your own hypothesis etc. It's beyond hard work and discipline.

Shaq got a phd. So you look like an idiot saying this.

inclinerator
03-07-2014, 06:40 AM
money can buy anything

Rondo
03-07-2014, 06:40 AM

I bet he'd love a PHD... right up his ass!

Bandito
03-07-2014, 06:41 AM

inclinerator
03-07-2014, 06:43 AM
I bet he'd love a PHD... right up his ass!
phat hard dick?

davehos
03-07-2014, 10:42 AM
You guys are shaqtin a fool. :no: :no:

bluechox2
03-07-2014, 10:44 AM
bosh already has a phd in lebron james

Clyde
03-07-2014, 10:44 AM
http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/By+the+way+dumping+feels+_d098336caee50450c7fb8287 ecda90a8.png

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

davehos
03-07-2014, 10:45 AM
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=WallaceNBA_ESPN
"He likes to wear smaller sizes."

Ya'll need to stop hating on Bosh, he's a funny dude.

I think Boshasauraus has a point.

ILLsmak
03-07-2014, 11:16 AM

He's one of those gay guys who is super funny. lol. I agree. And props to him for taking that role and doing work. He's not a superstar, but he is a borderline all-nba player... def all-star... and is being a role player for those guys. He has the right to speak his mind.

-Smak

Marlo_Stanfield
03-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Bosh is such a funny and cool nikkuh.
if he would gain 10-15 punds and had any ability to defend Centers he would immediatly jump in my top 5 favorite players:applause: :applause:

Amar'e_Juwanna
03-07-2014, 01:59 PM
He's one of those gay guys who is super funny. lol. I agree. And props to him for taking that role and doing work. He's not a superstar, but he is a borderline all-nba player... def all-star... and is being a role player for those guys. He has the right to speak his mind.

-Smak
source on bosh having the gay? people say this all the time. strange thing to assume without proof.

DuMa
03-07-2014, 02:05 PM
source on bosh having the gay? people say this all the time. strange thing to assume without proof.
http://i.minus.com/ibex9688awWlCU.gif

Basketbolero
03-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Who is Bosh fooling? he loves Lebron wearing smaller sizes

HOoopCityJones
03-07-2014, 02:12 PM
http://i.minus.com/ibex9688awWlCU.gif

Discussion over. He Gay.

inclinerator
03-07-2014, 02:19 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199633/boshshower.gif

Amar'e_Juwanna
03-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Discussion over. He Gay.
so it's because he's facially expressive?

HOoopCityJones
03-07-2014, 03:01 PM
so it's because he's facially expressive?

Facially expressive my ass, you see a grown man looking at you like that and don't feel at least alittle uncomfortable, Idk what to tell you....

Not saying ima homophobe, but not many straight men make expressions like that.

Amar'e_Juwanna
03-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Facially expressive my ass, you see a grown man looking at you like that and don't feel at least alittle uncomfortable, Idk what to tell you....

??? he's not looking at You, he's looking at the camera! If you can't watch that gif without feeling uncomfortable, it sounds like you have the problem. Btw I don't know that bosh isn't gay. It makes you sound incredibly insecure if seeing a guy you suppose to be gay making a sexually suggestive (and comical, I might add) face at a camera threatens you somehow.

I suspect it arose from the Bosh Spice thing, or just general anti-Heat sentiments. No argument that for his size Bosh plays a frustratingly small game.

Brokenbeat
03-07-2014, 03:54 PM

You don't make that face after licking the side of a banana? :confusedshrug:

HOoopCityJones
03-07-2014, 04:43 PM
??? he's not looking at You, he's looking at the camera! If you can't watch that gif without feeling uncomfortable, it sounds like you have the problem. Btw I don't know that bosh isn't gay. It makes you sound incredibly insecure if seeing a guy you suppose to be gay making a sexually suggestive (and comical, I might add) face at a camera threatens you somehow.

I suspect it arose from the Bosh Spice thing, or just general anti-Heat sentiments. No argument that for his size Bosh plays a frustratingly small game.

Jeesuz cryst. I'm pretty aware that Chris Bosh wasn't looking at me bro. The "You" shit is a hypothetical suggestive, for if you were ina situation in which a dude did look at you like that, and it sounds like you have and if you're comfortable with it, then that's cool. :cheers:

I don't judge. Kinda.

You don't make that face after licking the side of a banana? :confusedshrug:

Nah, I don't think so :oldlol:

Amar'e_Juwanna
03-07-2014, 05:12 PM
it sounds like you have and if you're comfortable with it
...okay. we were talking about bosh, and why you're convinced he's gay, and your reasoning was that a picture of him making a face made you uncomfortable, and now you are accusing me? then admitting you actually are against gays, but only kinda? is this a schtick i dont know about or something?

ForeverHeat
03-07-2014, 06:15 PM
This isnt the first time Lebron has complained about this so its understandable that he believes it affected his shot.

HOoopCityJones
03-07-2014, 06:42 PM
...okay. we were talking about bosh, and why you're convinced he's gay, and your reasoning was that a picture of him making a face made you uncomfortable, and now you are accusing me? then admitting you actually are against gays, but only kinda? is this a schtick i dont know about or something?

You're just an all around uptight Human Being :oldlol:

You can't take a Bosh is possibly Gay joke for the life of you.