PDA

View Full Version : Rank these big men

SillyRabbit
03-08-2014, 06:27 AM
Blake Griffin, LaMarcus Aldridge, Kevin Love, Anthony Davis.

KobesFinger
03-08-2014, 06:55 AM
Davis, Griffin, Love, LMA

I value the defensive side of the ball hence AD first. Griffin and Love's passing, scoring and rebounding offsets Aldridge's D IMO.

dabigbaws
03-08-2014, 06:56 AM
1. griffin
2. davis
3. lma
4. love

aj1987
03-08-2014, 07:00 AM
1. Griffin
2. Love
3. Davis
4. LMA

Choke94
03-08-2014, 07:05 AM
1. Love
2. Griffin
3. AD
4. LMA

ImKobe
03-08-2014, 07:14 AM
1. Love
2. Griffin
3. AD
4. LMA

This. Though Davis will move up quick in a couple of years, the kid can do it all, while the other 3 are just good offensive players & rebounders.

wally_world
03-08-2014, 07:39 AM
LaMarcus Aldridge is the best PF in the NBA. Him or Love are the best go-to-scorers. Real post moves, good range, creates his own shot. His rebounding is right up there with the other 3. Defensively he's sound man-to-man, clearly better than Love/BG. His passing ability is underrated because it's not within the team concept for him to rack up 4apg.

Aldridge
Love
BG and AD tied for 3rd.

qrich
03-08-2014, 07:41 AM
LaMarcus Aldridge is the best PF in the NBA. Him or Love are the best go-to-scorers. Real post moves, good range, creates his own shot. His rebounding is right up there with the other 3. Defensively he's sound man-to-man, clearly better than Love/BG. His passing ability is underrated because it's not within the team concept for him to rack up 4apg.

Aldridge
Love
BG and AD tied for 3rd.

:roll:

LONGTIME
03-08-2014, 09:08 AM

Aldridge
Love
BG and AD tied for 3rd.

:oldlol: :roll: Real post moves :oldlol: LMA is a soft jump shooting big. GTFO with that bs.

Dr Hawk
03-08-2014, 09:10 AM
1. Griffin
2. Love
3. Aldridge
4. Davis

ralph_i_el
03-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Love, Davis/BG, LMA

BG and Davis have about the same impact right now, just flipped. BG is a stud on O and average on D, Davis is a soon-to-be stud on D (once he gets everything figured out on PnR's) and a future stud on O.

Johnny Jones
03-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Love, Davis/BG, LMA

BG and Davis have about the same impact right now, just flipped. BG is a stud on O and average on D, Davis is a soon-to-be stud on D (once he gets everything figured out on PnR's) and a future stud on O.
FYI, Davis is the 17th best PnR defender in the league, or at least according to synergy.

Jameerthefear
03-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Griffin
Davis
Love
LMA

ralph_i_el
03-08-2014, 12:35 PM
FYI, Davis is the 17th best PnR defender in the league, or at least according to synergy.

and within a few years he'll be #1. He's 17th based almost purely on the fact that he has the best combo of length+agility in the league. I anxiously await our Unibrowed KG 2.0

SexSymbol
03-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Griffin
LMA
Davis

Love

wally_world
04-21-2014, 09:51 AM

Aldridge
Love
BG and AD tied for 3rd.

Look at these fools:

:oldlol: :roll: Real post moves :oldlol: LMA is a soft jump shooting big. GTFO with that bs.

sketchy
04-21-2014, 10:18 AM
Griffin
Davis
Love
LMA
This. Griffin was my 2nd place for MVP and no one can convince me he was lower than 3rd.
Davis is a beast on both ends and will be a top 5 player in a year or two.
Love is a phenomenal scorer and one of the best outlet passers ever, but his defense is god-awful, some of the worst in the league.
Aldridge is finally a great player but is still an extremely one-dimensional offensive player. If his jumpshot isn't falling, he's not doing much. Also this is his first year rebounding well. Still, 4th best PF in the league isn't bad.