PDA

View Full Version : Phil Jackson and Jeanie Buss got engaged on january 3rd 2013. Co-own LA/Run knicks?

kennethgriffin
03-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Phil can only do one of 2 things

A) Marry and inherit co-ownership of the 900 million dollar Los Angeles Lakers franchise

or

B) run the New York Knicks as president of basketball operations

you cant do both

Knicksfever2010
03-08-2014, 08:48 PM

A) Marry and inherit co-ownership of the 900 million dollar Los Angeles Lakers franchise

or

you cant do both

he is COMING HOME, to NY. This is happening folks, deal w/ it!

Akrazotile
03-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Apparently his ego isnt big enough for just one franchise :confusedshrug:

kennethgriffin
03-08-2014, 08:50 PM
he is COMING HOME, to NY. This is happening folks, deal w/ it!

you actually think phil would turn down inheriting a near billion dollar franchise to make 6-8 million a year working for the bum a** knicks

the guy is nearly 70 years old with health problems.. he's only got another 10 years on this planet tops.

you think he wants to spend them trying to rebuild this confuculation nightmare of a franchise?

Knicksfever2010
03-08-2014, 08:54 PM
you actually think phil would turn down inheriting a near billion dollar franchise to make 6-8 million a year working for the bum a** knicks

the guy is nearly 70 years old with health problems.. he's only got another 10 years on this planet tops.

you think he wants to spend them trying to rebuild this confuculation nightmare of a franchise?

Phil will get paid AND return home, this is his MECCA. He worships MSG and the life of his first head coach Red Holzman. The prodigal son is returning home like the conquering hero. He will be bringing w/ him a treasure trove of talent (lebron/durant/melo/kevin love), THIS IS HAPPPENING, deal wit it

kennethgriffin
03-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Phil will get paid AND return home, this is his MECCA. He worships MSG and the life of his first head coach Red Holzman. The prodigal son is returning home like the conquering hero. He will be bringing w/ him a treasure trove of talent (lebron/durant/melo/kevin love), THIS IS HAPPPENING, deal wit it

phil would have to work 166 years at 6 million/per season in order to make what he could just by showing up to a wedding with jeanie buss

gtfo lol

he could die before kobe officially retires

hes not in good shape at all. hes 70 years old.. he's a very big man which is bad on the heart

he could have a heart attack getting a bj from jeanie.. leave the man alone. let him enjoy these final years in peace. the knicks would put him in an early grave

:facepalm

Knicksfever2010
03-08-2014, 09:03 PM
phil would have to work 166 years at 6 million/per season in order to make what he could just by showing up to a wedding with jeanie buss

gtfo lol

hes not in good shape at all. hes 70 years old.. he's a very big man which is bad on the heart

he could have a heart attack getting a bj from jeanie.. leave the man alone. let him enjoy these final years in peace. the knicks would put him in an early grave

NOOO, I will never leave Phil alone. Just like typical anti NY Knick haters, we finally get THE MAN and now you want us to just give him up? NOT OVER MY DEAD BODY. You will have to rip him out of my cold dead talons

kennethgriffin
03-08-2014, 09:11 PM
NOOO, I will never leave Phil alone. Just like typical anti NY Knick haters, we finally get THE MAN and now you want us to just give him up? NOT OVER MY DEAD BODY. You will have to rip him out of my cold dead talons

http://i59.tinypic.com/2s6v8l4.png

MMM
03-08-2014, 09:14 PM

gtfo lol

How does Phil make $$$ off a wedding again???

niko
03-08-2014, 09:14 PM
OP is such a moron, is anything you post ever even slightly coherent?

kennethgriffin
03-08-2014, 09:15 PM
How does Phil make $$$ off a wedding again???

ask your ex wife

bluechox2
03-08-2014, 10:22 PM
his wife would inherit the team...

Bandito
03-08-2014, 10:40 PM
Wait what? Did he accepted the job? If he did thanks the gods. I hope Dolan is nowhere close to Knicks management.

gts
03-08-2014, 10:40 PM

or

you cant do both

wtf are you talking about?

Mgamer20o0
03-08-2014, 10:43 PM

or

you cant do both
prenup. i dont think he is getting his hands on any part of the lakers.

ralph_i_el
03-08-2014, 10:49 PM

or

you cant do both

dude you know women can own property right?

gts
03-08-2014, 10:52 PM
prenup. i dont think he is getting his hands on any part of the lakers.in Cali they don't even need that because it was her's before the marriage the only possible claim would be to any money earned after the wedding but even on her death unless it's actually stipulated in her will he wouldn't get a piece of the team.. Only way he would ever become a partial owner is for it to be given/willed or sold to him

of more interest to me is how the league would or will handle a possible conflict of interest claim by other owners

Mgamer20o0
03-08-2014, 10:57 PM
in Cali they don't even need that because it was her's before the marriage the only possible claim would be to any money earned after the wedding but even on her death unless it's actually stipulated in her will he wouldn't get a piece of the team.. Only way he would ever become a partial owner is for it to be given/willed or sold to him

of more interest to me is how the league would or will handle a possible conflict of interest claim by other owners
prenup easier for most to understand lol but i agree

gts
03-08-2014, 10:58 PM
prenup easier for most to understand lol but i agree :lol so true

smoovegittar
03-08-2014, 11:30 PM
OP is such a moron, is anything you post ever even slightly coherent?

Thank you. You saved me some typing. We got some juveniles in here, boy...