PDA

View Full Version : Two reason why retarded ass Spolestra lost this game

sportsfan76
03-09-2014, 03:53 PM
1. The d*ckhead could see the Bulls gaining momentum when they were cutting into the 12 pt deficit and makes no attempt to put in lebron:facepalm

2. Leaving Birdman on the floor too f*cking long knowing that offense is not his strength when the team needs offense late in the game and OT

This stupid mutherf8cker sat there and watched the Bulls cut the lead all the way down to like 4 before he even made an attempt to bring lebron back in. And why the f*ck would lebron be on the bench anyway in the 4th qtr on the road against a east rival when the team has already lost 2 straight?

M47
03-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Also not playing Haslem...

smoovegittar
03-09-2014, 03:59 PM
Exposed? :eek:

aj1987
Giving the ball to LeBron at the end of regulation, when he bricked almost every shot he took in the game.

Mass Debator
Overreacting. Human beings need rest. Lebron played 45 fking minutes. Sometimes you just have to have faith that your second unit can hold the lead for a few minutes. They didn't and it's alright because there are times when they will.

Birdman was the only one that could slow Noah down. He was altering and block shots left and right. Oden wasn't showing any production today.

The problem wasn't the coaching staff IMO. It was some bad calls and Mario Chalmers playing recklessly. A bunch of missed jumpers were pretty bad too.

hangintheair
03-09-2014, 04:20 PM
When Heat Loss blame Spo
When Heat win praise LBJ

blah blah blah

sportsfan76
03-09-2014, 04:22 PM
Overreacting. Human beings need rest. Lebron played 45 fking minutes. Sometimes you just have to have faith that your second unit can hold the lead for a few minutes. They didn't and it's alright because there are times when they will.

Birdman was the only one that could slow Noah down. He was altering and block shots left and right. Oden wasn't showing any production today.

The problem wasn't the coaching staff IMO. It was some bad calls and Mario Chalmers playing recklessly. A bunch of missed jumpers were pretty bad too.

When you see a lead vanishing in the 4th qtr against a rival you put your best player back in the game

PsychoBe
03-09-2014, 04:23 PM
When you see a lead vanishing in the 4th qtr against a rival you put your best player back in the game

he wasn't their best player that game that's for sure.

JT123
03-09-2014, 04:24 PM
Giving the ball to LeBron at the end of regulation, when he bricked almost every shot he took in the game.
Where was Wade in the second half? :confusedshrug: Don't get me wrong, Lebron was horrible, but let's not act is if Wade didn't disappear down the stretch as well.

CelticBaller
03-09-2014, 04:24 PM
i blame the waterboy for not energizing lebron

aj1987
03-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Where was Wade in the second half? :confusedshrug: Don't get me wrong, Lebron was horrible, but let's not act is if Wade didn't disappear down the stretch as well.
He was the one who had the clutch steal and 2 clutch FT's to even the game in the first place. Wade took like 3 shots in the 2nd half. Dumbass Spo decided to sit a player who was hot and start LeBron in the 4th (not his usual lineup to start the 4th, btw).

Marlo_Stanfield
03-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Wade was worse in the end.
stay madd fakboy that wade is nearly done tho:roll: :roll:
Spo IS a fcktard.
leaves LeBron out till the bulls lead after LeBron and the bench built up a comfortable lead:roll: :roll:

215Philly
03-09-2014, 04:27 PM
When Heat Loss blame Spo
When Heat win praise LBJ

blah blah blah
Same bs since 2011

hitmanyr2k
1. The d*ckhead could see the Bulls gaining momentum when they were cutting into the 12 pt deficit and makes no attempt to put in lebron:facepalm

This stupid mutherf8cker sat there and watched the Bulls cut the lead all the way down to like 4 before he even made an attempt to bring lebron back in. And why the f*ck would lebron be on the bench anyway in the 4th qtr on the road against a east rival when the team has already lost 2 straight?

Nice revisionist history there. Miami's lead was down to 8 when Lebron left the floor and the play where he left the floor the Heat had just suffered a shot clock violation and the Bulls cut the lead to 6 the very next play so Miami's lead wasn't that large to begin with.

Marlo_Stanfield
He was the one who had the clutch steal and 2 clutch FT's to even the game in the first place. Wade took like 3 shots in the 2nd half. Dumbass Spo decided to sit a player who was hot and start LeBron in the 4th (not his usual lineup to start the 4th, btw).
yeah because Wade was soo good that he pissed away a 8 point lead in the matter of minutes without doing a thing:roll: :roll:

navy
Spolestra did nothing wrong. That loss was on Lebron and Wade.

aj1987
03-09-2014, 04:28 PM
yeah because Wade was soo good that he pissed away a 8 point lead in the matter of minutes without doing a thing:roll: :roll:
Yeah, blame the only guy who was actually scoring. Seems right.

Jameerthefear
03-09-2014, 04:29 PM
Miami has a game tomorrow. If they have to rest Wade they don't want to burn Lebron out.

HoopsFanNumero1

Wade entered in the game at about the 9 minute mark of the 4th Q when they still had a 8 point lead. Not blaming him alone, but they both could've done more in the 2nd half.

rhowen4
not sure who to blame, but miami's offense in the last minutes of close games and overtime is so so ugly

win or lose as well

Project018
Leaving Charmers in the game was the biggest problem. Put Ray or Cole in for him and Augustin doesn't go crazy in the 3rd and early 4th to bring the lead back. Charmers with the constant dumb mistakes

Project018
03-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Take nothing away from Bulls though they wanted it more than Heat

JT123
03-09-2014, 04:31 PM
:facepalm As soon as Wade came in for Lebron Miami's lead vanished! Did you even watch the game? Bron started the 4th because he finally got a few scores at the end of the third and Spo was hoping to get him going. Wade missed two layups in transition in the second half that played a major part in changing the momentum. Stop making excuses for him, he is just as responsible as Lebron for Miami's collapse today. :rolleyes:

LBJ 23
03-09-2014, 04:32 PM

Can somebody explain to me why is everybody blaming Lebron for his last play in regulation? It was a good drive and if not for Butler's great defense and reach in Lebron would have had an uncontested layup at the rim, the easiest gamewinner in a long time. It was more great defensive play by Butler than bad offense by Lebron. Before somebody attacks me, I'm not defending Lebron he sucked ass whole game I'm just talking about last play.

aj1987
03-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Wade entered in the game at about the 9 minute mark of the 4th Q when they still had a 8 point lead. Not blaming him alone, but they both could've done more in the 2nd half.
I'm actually gonna blame Chalmers. I hope gets amnestied and shipped back to ****ing Alaska. Dude is a scrub. I don't even understand what Spo and Riley see in him. Why is he still on this team?!

ripthekik
03-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Only thing he did wrong was allowing lebron to take the last shot instead of bosh, ray, wade, or even chalmers.

sportsfan76
03-09-2014, 04:35 PM
Spolestra did nothing wrong. That loss was on Lebron and Wade.

what about leaving Birdman in too long?

Marlo_Stanfield
I'm actually gonna blame Chalmers. I hope gets amnestied and shipped back to ****ing Alaska. Dude is a scrub. I don't even understand what Spo and Riley see in him. Why is he still on this team?!
finally seing the light.
dude is a legit d1 level talent

aj1987
:facepalm As soon as Wade came in for Lebron Miami's lead vanished! Did you even watch the game? Bron started the 4th because he finally got a few scores at the end of the third and Spo was hoping to get him going. Wade missed two layups in transition in the second half that played a major part in changing the momentum. Stop making excuses for him, he is just as responsible as Lebron for Miami's collapse today. :rolleyes:
Wade didn't even get the ball much, when he was on the floor. Dumbass Allen tried to run the show and turned it over once and bricked it the other time. Both led to Bulls scores (5 points, IIRC).

Wade missed 1 layup, off of a LeBron pass under the basket. Stop making shit up.

I'm gonna blame LeBron (and chalmers). Deal with it. A "top 5 GOAT" and the "best player" in the game shouldn't play like this. Dude flat out sucked.

Wade isn't even close to being on LeBron's level, so I'm not gonna blame him.

HoopsFanNumero1
03-09-2014, 04:37 PM

I'm tired of blaming Chalmers just because I'm numb to all the dumb decisions he makes. Honestly, I don't know what people see in him. He has 1 or 2 good games and then follows it up with a string on games where he flat out sucks.

I'm still pissed they lost this game. That 1st seed is looking less and less likely.

HoopsFanNumero1
03-09-2014, 04:38 PM
Wade didn't even get the ball much, when he was on the floor. Dumbass Allen tried to run the show and turned it over once and bricked it the other time. Both led to Bulls scores (5 points, IIRC).

Wade missed 1 layup, off of a LeBron pass under the basket. Stop making shit up.

I'm gonna blame LeBron (and chalmers). Deal with it. A "top 5 GOAT" and the "best player" in the game shouldn't play like this. Dude flat out sucked.

It's best to ignore that clown.

sportsfan76
03-09-2014, 04:38 PM
These will be one of the reasons the Heat don't win the title this year

1. Chalmers.........turnover machine and inconsistent jumpshot

2. Battier...............can't make a open 3 to save his life:facepalm

3. Birdman...............Good defender but can't offer anything offensively to take the pressure of Lebron/Wade/Bosh

Marlo_Stanfield
03-09-2014, 04:39 PM

no matter what your homer glases tell you, Wade SUCKED so hard the last minutes he reached lebron levels of suckage in a just a few minutes.
couldnt make a single good play the last 8 minutes and got scored on.
still the loss is mostly on bron and Chalmer and Spo but wade was fcking DISGUSTING at the end chucking threes and shit just to prove a point:facepalm

aj1987
03-09-2014, 04:41 PM
I'm tired of blaming Chalmers just because I'm numb to all the dumb decisions he makes. Honestly, I don't know what people see in him. He has 1 or 2 good games and then follows it up with a string on games where he flat out sucks.

I'm still pissed they lost this game. That 1st seed is looking less and less likely.
We need HCA so bad. I'm only pissed because we wasted really good opportunities to take the #1 seed. We're tied with the old ass Spurs. If only we could've won 2 of these games, there would've been a bit of buffer between us and OKC and Pacers.

JT123
03-09-2014, 04:44 PM

Last I checked Wade was getting paid just as much as Lebron. :confusedshrug: How many playoff series over the last few years has Bron carried Wade through? Too many to count honestly. The least Wade could do is carry Lebron through a rare regular season slump. Lebron is wearing down cause Wade hasn't held up his end of the deal in terms of the load they were supposed to carry when they agreed to become teammates. Wade not taking shots in the second half is no one's fault but his own. You try to put on this "true Heat fan" act, but you are proving yourself to just be a Wade stan.

Mass Debator
When Wade got subbed out in the 3rd with 4 minutes left, the Heat were up by 5. It was 74-66 when Wade entered the game with 9 minutes left in the 4th. Gibson makes a nice 17 foot jumper to cut it to 6 the possession after. Next few possessions, Bosh misses a 3 and then Ray Allen misses one. Then, Ray gets called for a travel. Wade made a bad pass to Chalmers for a Butler right before Lebron came in at around 6.5 mins left. So Lebron only sat out for 2.5 minutes which is the right coaching move.

So it was a tie game when Lebron came in. If it weren't for Bosh's threes, Miami wouldn't even be in the game. The Bulls played with more heart to end the game. They wanted the win more.

I would point out that Noah made an illegal moving screen to break Hinrich free for a layup to tie up the game. And of course the shot clock play was pretty bad.

hitmanyr2k

The Heat had a 12 point lead cut to 8 and then a shot clock violation (with Lebron on the floor) and that's when Lebron went to the bench. The Bulls scored the very next play to cut the lead to 6. So Spoelstra, and now Wade, are basically getting blamed in this stupid thread for not being able to hold onto a 6 point lead with the Bulls having momentum when Lebron was out?

aj1987
03-09-2014, 04:45 PM
no matter what your homer glases tell you, Wade SUCKED so hard the last minutes he reached lebron levels of suckage in a just a few minutes.
couldnt make a single good play the last 8 minutes and got scored on.
still the loss is mostly on bron and Chalmer and Spo but wade was fcking DISGUSTING at the end chucking threes and shit just to prove a point:facepalm
Good god, you're an annoying ******. Do you have so much LeBron spunk on your face that missed the play at the end of regulation, where Wade had a clutch steal and 2 clutch FT's to even the game?

Marlo_Stanfield
03-09-2014, 04:45 PM
Chalmers should be banned from the NBA.
Battier should play 10 minutes:facepalm

Marlo_Stanfield
03-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Good god, you're an annoying ******. Do you have so much LeBron spunk on your face that missed the play at the end of regulation, where Wade had a clutch steal and 2 clutch FT's to even the game?
cherry picked of an amazing LeBron assist:applause: :applause:
yeah the steal was nice tho:applause:

JT123
03-09-2014, 04:51 PM

3. Birdman...............Good defender but can't offer anything offensively to take the pressure of Lebron/Wade/Bosh
Birdman isn't even a good defender really, just a good shot blocker. He offers more than enough offensively as all the Heat need him to do is finish at the rim. I think Battier might really cost us this year though. Other than taking an occasional charge every now and then he is pretty much useless.

JT123
03-09-2014, 04:53 PM
The Heat had a 12 point lead cut to 8 and then a shot clock violation (with Lebron on the floor) and that's when Lebron went to the bench. The Bulls scored the very next play to cut the lead to 6. So Spoelstra, and now Wade, are basically getting blamed in this stupid thread for not being able to hold onto a 6 point lead with the Bulls having momentum when Lebron was out?
Is a 6 point lead too much responsibility for a top 3 SG of all time to handle?
:wtf:

oarabbus
03-09-2014, 04:54 PM
When Heat Loss blame Spo
When Heat win praise LBJ

blah blah blah

This guy gets it.

aj1987
03-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Last I checked Wade was getting paid just as much as Lebron. :confusedshrug: How many playoff series over the last few years has Bron carried Wade through? Too many to count honestly. The least Wade could do is carry Lebron through a rare regular season slump. Lebron is wearing down cause Wade hasn't held up his end of the deal in terms of the load they were supposed to carry when they agreed to become teammates. Wade not taking shots in the second half is no one's fault but his own. You try to put on this "true Heat fan" act, but you are proving yourself to just be a Wade stan.
Joe Johnson and Arenas are getting paid more than LeBron. Chalmers and Joel Anthony make more than Parsons. What your point?

Carried? LOL! Maybe Wade should sit his 20/5/5 ass on the bench and see how LeBron carries the Heat then.

As I said earlier, Allen turned it over once and missed a shot. Bosh missed a shot and the Bulls made theirs. It was literally 3-4 possessions. Can't help if you're too stupid to comprehend that. LeBron flat out sucked. 8-23 with 4 turnovers. Choked at the end of regulation and in OT and you want to blame Wade for "giving up" a lead? Maybe LeBron isn't the best player is the world. According to your logic, since you want to keep comparing him to Wade. Borderline top 10 at best right now.

Wade is 32 years old on a bum knee. LeBron is at his PEAK. There's a difference, you know. When Wade was healthy, he did ball ('11 and '12).

I've never hid the fact that I'm a Wade stan. I've said it 9483297 times on this board that I'm a Wade stan. The difference is, once Wade is gone I'll still be reaping the Heat. If LeBron bolts from Miami, would you even bother about the Heat?

JT123
03-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Joe Johnson and Arenas are getting paid more than LeBron. Chalmers and Joel Anthony make more than Parsons. What your point?

Carried? LOL! Maybe Wade should sit his 20/5/5 ass on the bench and see how LeBron carries the Heat then.

Nice, bringing out Wade's regular season averages when I clearly said Lebron carried him through numerous PLAYOFF series. :facepalm Are you seriously gonna sit here and try to deny that Lebron carried Wade through the first 3 rounds of the playoffs last year? :biggums: I know Wade is hurt, but he is supposed to be a top 3 SG of all time. If he is top 3 all time at his position he should have been able to find a way to score more than 16 ppg in the playoffs last year. :confusedshrug: I do give him a lot of credit for improving his jumper this year, but his lackluster play in the post season has obviously taken it's toll on Lebron.

aj1987
03-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Nice, bringing out Wade's regular season averages when I clearly said Lebron carried him through numerous PLAYOFF series. :facepalm Are you seriously gonna sit here and try to deny that Lebron carried Wade through the first 3 rounds of the playoffs last year? :biggums: I know Wade is hurt, but he is supposed to be a top 3 SG of all time. If he is top 3 all time at his position he should have been able to find a way to score more than 16 ppg in the playoffs last year. :confusedshrug: I do give him a lot of credit for improving his jumper this year, but his lackluster play in the post season has obviously taken it's toll on Lebron.
Yeah, sure. He had 3 bone bruises. He doesn't have a meniscus in his right knee. He was actually gonna ask Spo to rest him and give him less playing time, but before he could do that, Spo asked Wade to play MORE minutes and he did. :facepalm

What does any of that have to do with LeBron playing like shit today though?

LosBulls
03-09-2014, 05:27 PM

It's hilarious. You have Wade,LeBron, and Bosh yet still can't generate enough offense.