PDA

View Full Version : Forget D Rose, Bulls should build around NOAH

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
03-10-2014, 12:58 AM
forget the injury guy 2 seasons in a row....Bulls should build around NOAH...

thats the MAIN MAN....

& B!TCH Rose should adapt or die

Upgrayedd
03-10-2014, 01:00 AM
I consider Noah the true leader of the Bulls now.

Rose has work to do. He needs to come back, stay healthy and play just as well (or better) than his MVP season if he wants to win back people who have turned on him.

Straight_Ballin
03-10-2014, 01:00 AM
forget the injury guy 2 seasons in a row....Bulls should build around NOAH...

thats the MAIN MAN....

& B!TCH Rose should adapt or die

That would be the sensible thing. D-Rose is another Greg Oden

JohnFreeman
03-10-2014, 01:01 AM

Rose has work to do. He needs to come back, stay healthy and play just as well (or better) than his MVP season if he wants to win back people who have turned on him.
Wasn't he always?

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
03-10-2014, 01:02 AM

exactly...Noah is the leader...instead of Noah adapting...its now Rose's turn to adapt....

Upgrayedd
03-10-2014, 01:02 AM
That would be the sensible thing. D-Rose is another Greg Oden

I wouldn't go that far. Rose looked really well when he was playing earlier this season. The athleticism is still there. I don't have any doubt that he'll return and look as explosive as ever.

But he's got to change his style of play. He can't rely just on his athleticism. He has to change his game.

Upgrayedd
03-10-2014, 01:04 AM
Wasn't he always?

No. This was absolutely Rose's team from 2008-2012. Even last season people still considered it Rose's team when people thought he would have been back in the second half of last season or this season.

With the amazing season Noah has had this season, and Rose pretty much missing his entire second season in a row, now this is Noah's team.

Noah has grown so much as a player.

It's Rose's turn.

no pun intended
03-10-2014, 01:05 AM
They already adapted well when Rose was healthy and when Noah wasn't in his final form yet.

BrainDead
03-10-2014, 01:08 AM
I wish D Rose didn't have bad knees. He was such an exciting player to watch.

I saw him on the bench today and it looks like he's growing dreads. :facepalm

JohnFreeman
03-10-2014, 01:09 AM
No. This was absolutely Rose's team from 2008-2012. Even last season people still considered it Rose's team when people thought he would have been back in the second half of last season or this season.

With the amazing season Noah has had this season, and Rose pretty much missing his entire second season in a row, now this is Noah's team.

Noah has grown so much as a player.

It's Rose's turn.
Noah seemed to be the leader though, Rose didn't seem the kind of guy to lead a team

andremiller07
03-10-2014, 01:39 AM
Noah is maybe one of 5 or less players that makes you better at BOTH ends of the floor, dude is a stud Bulls fans don't know how lucky they are even with the Rose injury and Deng trade to have a group of tough minded players who play there hearts out all the time and it starts with Noah.

I remember when Rose was not injured the Bulls threads were full of "Bulls fans" (Rose fans) and now he went they all seemed to have abandon ship and are missing out on a quality product.

FKAri
03-10-2014, 01:41 AM

Why would people turn on him? lmao. Dude's gotten injured twice.

SCdac
03-10-2014, 02:05 AM
Noah has been amazing this season and on a tear, averaging a near triple double this month (12/9/8 assists). And give credit to Gibson, averaging 17 ppg last month and 16 ppg this month... But I just get the feeling they're still not offensively good enough over the span of a playoffs or 82-game regular season to be true contenders. 29 teams in the league score more points on average and it's where they could use an All-Star/Super-Star in Rose, who both creates and scores at a high level. Granted he was rusty and is going to be rusty again.

Genaro
03-10-2014, 03:39 AM
Or they could build around Carmelo

MellowYellow
03-10-2014, 03:43 AM
you don't build around super role players u get them to compliment your superstar

Budadiiii
03-10-2014, 03:47 AM
Forget Derrick Rose, period.

2nd straight year he bitched out on his team. **** him. He's a moron anyway. Dumb as a packet of skittles.

Let his contract end and ship his ass away. Relying on Derrick Rose is like relying on LeBron not to choke. He's a lost cause.

MJ(Mean John)
03-10-2014, 05:37 AM
I like Noah so much, such a passionate motherf.ucker. In addition, he plays defense, rebounds, moves the ball, can put points on the board and is so intense and filled with energy that it's contagious. He's positive and the guy is a leader.

And this is why, if I'm to create my ideal team, I'd have Noah as my center. His impact is way beyond his numbers.

That's why I always felt Dwight at the Max wasn't worth it if I wanted a championship team going into the future. Ppl will say "oh yeah laker fan says that now after he left them" but I've been singing this song all along. Dwight is a great player, but limited offensively, and not capable of being best player on a championship team. Also, guys a drama queen, a bitch, and a complainer.

So Dwight @ 20 Mil. Kinda screws up long term future.

So when we were trying to re-sign Dwight's yeah, I didn't want to just lose Dwight because I knew we were going to suck. But I wanted him to leave because for 20 Mil that Dwight was getting I would MUCH rather want my team to have

Noah - 12 Mil
Lowry- 6 Mil

And have 2 mil left over to sign a decent shooter role player. That's a championship team that could be lead by Noah and 2 other max contract guys. (Could have been Paul George=12Mil, Lamarcus Aldridge(Who I've preferred over love, since always) 12 mil)

And my team would be coached by Thibs. Damn.