PDA

View Full Version : Real life troll verbally assaults musician

PieceOfFelt
03-10-2014, 01:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY

Even after watching the video it's still difficult to determine the gender of this monstrosity.

TylerOO
03-10-2014, 01:35 AM
Saw this on WSHH a while back. Dude is a ****** and looks like The Penguin

JohnFreeman
03-10-2014, 01:39 AM
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100725171012/simpsons/images/e/e2/Jay_sherman_53.jpg

Megabox!
03-10-2014, 01:46 AM
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100725171012/simpsons/images/e/e2/Jay_sherman_53.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll:

East_Stone_Ya
03-10-2014, 03:07 AM
:coleman:

Done_And_Done
03-10-2014, 09:49 AM
lol @ you mediocre piece of sh1t

I wish I could have seen his initial face of disgust...

Nick Young
03-10-2014, 09:51 AM
The trumpet player does suck balls though, he's right. No one wants to hear that shit trumpet playing in public.

Troll is like the dark knight, he's not the hero the city wants right now, he's the hero that it needs.

Done_And_Done
03-10-2014, 10:14 AM
Whether he's inept or not, the dude is free to do as he pleases. This isn't the Soviet during the cold war.

I would have fully blown into that trump, after every single one of his rage sentences.

Dude looks like an elderly Pat.

Ole Danny Devito has his pants hiked up to the point where his belt is nearly tickling his neck.

Nick Young
03-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Whether he's inept or not, the dude is free to do as he pleases. This isn't the Soviet during the cold war.

I would have fully blown into that trump, after every single one of his rage sentences.

Dude looks like an elderly Pat.

Ole Danny Devito has his pants hiked up to the point where his belt is nearly tickling his neck.
The guy is free to play is shitty trumpet in public, the other guy is free to yell at him and try to chase him away for the benefit of others, and free to rip on the bullshit musician for being a talentless and smug asshole.

America, the land of the free:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Trumpet guy knows he is shit, and knows he can't play, that's why he didn't stand his ground and keep playing XD

MMM
03-10-2014, 10:50 AM
The guy is free to play is shitty trumpet in public, the other guy is free to yell at him and try to chase him away for the benefit of others, and free to rip on the bullshit musician for being a talentless and smug asshole.

Trumpet guy knows he is shit, and knows he can't play, that's why he didn't stand his ground and keep playing XD

Doesn't make sense that one is free to verbally assault someone else not that I expect anyone to take the issue that far but it is obvious who is in the wrong in this situation.

dr.hee
03-10-2014, 10:56 AM
Is this Euroleague screaming at a stranger?

Done_And_Done
03-10-2014, 10:57 AM

And via this illogical explanation, I suppose it would be fair game to have the street player, smoke this hermaphrodite across the chin with his trumpet then lol.

I see your point Nick, but no...

Nick Young
03-10-2014, 10:59 AM
And via this illogical explanation, I suppose it would be fair game to have the street player, smoke this hermaphrodite across the chin with his trumpet then lol.

I see your point Nick, but no...
The loser trumpeter is entitled to play his shit music in public, people passing by are entitled to give him critiques and feedback based on his shit playing. He shouldn't be dishing it out if he can't take it. He literally sounded like he had been playing 2 weeks tops. No one needs to hear some scrub trumpet player practicing scales and twinkle twinkle little star. If the trumpet player were to then use violence, it would be aggravated assault. Are you a believer in physical assault?

Marlo_Stanfield
03-10-2014, 11:02 AM
lol at this trolling ass troll.
never seen a creature quite like that:roll: :roll:

Done_And_Done
03-10-2014, 12:39 PM
The loser trumpeter is entitled to play his shit music in public, people passing by are entitled to give him critiques and feedback based on his shit playing. He shouldn't be dishing it out if he can't take it. He literally sounded like he had been playing 2 weeks tops. No one needs to hear some scrub trumpet player practicing scales and twinkle twinkle little star. If the trumpet player were to then use violence, it would be aggravated assault. Are you a believer in physical assault?

There's a fine line between critiquing something, providing constructive feedback or voicing disapproval AND verbally denigrating somebody by calling them a mediocre piece of sh*t. This twisted little dwarf crossed a socially acceptable line that no human being is deserving of, regardless of how putrid one's musical 'talents' are.

I don't condone physical retaliation, but this disillusioned Ron Jeremy clone is fortunate that his verbal sewage was directed towards somebody who is obviously passive because I know a handful of dudes who would have pierced this guys sphincter with the neck of that trumpet had he brought that noise to them.

Nick Young
03-10-2014, 12:46 PM
There's a fine line between critiquing something, providing constructive feedback or voicing disapproval AND verbally denigrating somebody by calling them a mediocre piece of sh*t. This twisted little dwarf crossed a socially acceptable line that no human being is deserving of, regardless of how putrid one's musical 'talents' are.

I don't condone physical retaliation, but this disillusioned Ron Jeremy clone is fortunate that his verbal sewage was directed towards somebody who is obviously passive because I know a handful of dudes who would have pierced this guys sphincter with the neck of that trumpet had he brought that noise to them.
In terms of trumpet playing, that guy was a below mediocre piece of shit. He had no business playing in public when he's as shit as he is.

If he's not prepared for critique, he shouldn't be out there.

If the guy has a right to play shit music, the short angry grandpa has the right to yell at him.

1987_Lakers
03-10-2014, 04:01 PM
The guy yelling obviously has alot of self hatred and insecurities. It looks like he's gonna cry at 2:05.

LBJ 23
03-10-2014, 04:56 PM
That creature looks like that traitor from a movie 300

oh the horror
03-10-2014, 05:01 PM
The guy yelling obviously has alot of self hatred and insecurities. It looks like he's gonna cry at 2:05.

Basically.

Just a sad unhappy man.

Rasheed1
03-10-2014, 05:06 PM
:roll: I love the way trumpet guy just says "enough, get out of here" after all that ranting

YouGotServed
03-10-2014, 05:13 PM
:roll: :roll:

Myth
03-10-2014, 06:13 PM
I'm not a fan of bad music played in the streets, but verbally abusing somebody is easily worse.

tmacattack33
03-10-2014, 06:30 PM
In terms of trumpet playing, that guy was a below mediocre piece of shit. He had no business playing in public when he's as shit as he is.

If the guy has a right to play shit music, the short angry grandpa has the right to yell at him.

The old guy was not critiquing. Critiquing would have ended at "you are terrible at playing the trumpet". That would have been okay.

Or it coulda even been a harsher, with some curse words in there, like "u fukkin sukk dikk at playing the trumpet, u have no talent"...as long as he was talking about his trumpet skills. But he went way beyond talking about the dude's trumpet skills.

Lebron23
03-10-2014, 06:36 PM
He's a jerk off. I hope he kicks his @$$.

pezt
03-10-2014, 06:49 PM
I feel sorry for the dude. Life must be horrible when you look like that.

Guy was cleary projecting his feelings towards himself on to the Trumpet player

kentatm
03-10-2014, 06:54 PM
gee, I'm just shocked that Nick Young supports a person irrationally acting like a douche bag. :rolleyes:

El Kabong
03-11-2014, 12:08 AM
That guy is doing nothing but perpetrating the angry midget stereotype.

ace23
03-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Y'all haven't seen this? Lol.

Yeah, dude is a lame obviously.

Budadiiii
03-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Damn, the only thing that would make this better is if that dude de-clothed said midget and shoved that trumpet up his ass. :applause:

RedBlackAttack
03-11-2014, 12:27 AM

You're just arguing for the sake of it and it's obvious. Musicians are generally an accepting bunch and applaud the efforts of all players, from the novice to the virtuoso.

Playing devil's advocate can be an interesting approach to an otherwise one-sided discussion, but you know damn well you didn't watch that video and think, "That's a completely reasonable response to a guy attempting to play a trumpet."

It wasn't. Would you rather have a guy trying to play a brass instrument on the sidewalk or a deranged dwarf ready to fight for no reason whatsoever? I'm choosing the bad trumpet player 10 times out of 10.

zoom17
03-11-2014, 12:32 AM
:roll: this guy needs to chill

dude77
03-11-2014, 12:41 AM
I'm a nyu film school graduate sukka !

dude77
03-11-2014, 12:46 AM
anybody knows what he says at 2:40 .. I had 200k people _______

AlphaWolf24
03-11-2014, 01:11 AM
Funny part was when he said...." I earned the right to yell at you"....then he listed all his credentials....NY art school....SF academy of arts..etc..etc..:lol

RedBlackAttack
03-11-2014, 01:32 AM
Why didn't he beat the living shit out of him? Fvck his age. He doing too much. Someone needed to go in his mouth.
While he was definitely pinning the annoyance meter, the guy was pretty obviously at a rough point in his life. Pretty sad individual.

ace23
03-11-2014, 02:23 AM
Funny part was when he said...." I earned the right to yell at you"....then he listed all his credentials....NY art school....SF academy of arts..etc..etc..:lol
Haha ****ing elitist snob.

Andrei89
03-11-2014, 08:06 AM
While he was definitely pinning the annoyance meter, the guy was pretty obviously at a rough point in his life. Pretty sad individual.

And Nick Young somehow relates to him and takes his defence.

:roll: :roll:

Bandito
03-11-2014, 08:15 AM
I don't know why people here wants to kick his ass. I mean, I am pretty sure even lil Jameer can kick his ass really easy. It should be easy to scare the hell out of him, he looks so weak and small. He only has his degree to fall back on because he doesn't have anything else. He's not handsome, tall and even has scoliosis and looks like Quasimodo. His life probably sucks and decided to take it on the musician.

JohnFreeman
03-11-2014, 08:21 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Homer-yells-nerd.gif

Nick Young
03-11-2014, 09:08 AM
You're just arguing for the sake of it and it's obvious. Musicians are generally an accepting bunch and applaud the efforts of all players, from the novice to the virtuoso.

Playing devil's advocate can be an interesting approach to an otherwise one-sided discussion, but you know damn well you didn't watch that video and think, "That's a completely reasonable response to a guy attempting to play a trumpet."

It wasn't. Would you rather have a guy trying to play a brass instrument on the sidewalk or a deranged dwarf ready to fight for no reason whatsoever? I'm choosing the bad trumpet player 10 times out of 10.
Im a musician and I get pissed when I walk past scrubs who suck busking for money in public. I don't want to hear their shit and it makes me angry that they lack self awareness and believe they are good enough to play in public when they can't even keep time and play their instrument right.

Its like they only started playing because they wanted to be able to tell people they're musicians, not because they love music. They put zero effort into perfecting their craft and assume everyone wants to hear the drivel they're spewing.

You can just tell the trumpet guy thinks he's hot shit, when he starts trying to play in the middle of the argument as if he's trying to prove a point.

ace23
03-11-2014, 02:01 PM
He's not handsome, tall and even has scoliosis and looks like Quasimodo.
:roll:

irondarts
03-11-2014, 02:41 PM
Are we sure that it's a man? I think that could be a woman.

Feel bad for the person though, obviously in a horrible place in life. Video was just ridiculous. lol'd that after nearly 4 minutes of insults and ranting, the trumpeter finally goes OK enough get out of here.

ace23
03-11-2014, 02:50 PM
He's obviously a dude. I don't see the confusion.

It's A VC3!!!
03-11-2014, 04:57 PM
I'm being dead serious when I say I still don't know if the troll is a male or female. I think its a male but so damn ugly and ogre-like to fully know.

That ogre is just an unhappy, unmarried loser. Nothing else.

kNIOKAS
03-11-2014, 06:10 PM
That creature looks like that traitor from a movie 300
:lol Spot on.

Just an ugly situation.

dunksby
03-11-2014, 06:32 PM
"Words are like bullets, I let them pass through me!!@$@$%#%".