PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Taking Himself Out of the MVP Race?

selrahc
03-10-2014, 03:39 PM
In the past three games LeBron is averaging 19.3ppg, 6rpg, 7apg, 3.3 turnovers per game, on only 38% fg and 10% from 3. All three games were losses. I think that he is starting to get old and his game is starting to decline. He relies too much on his athleticism and now that he is almost 30 you can see that his skills aren't that great.

Meanwhile, KD has been putting up big numbers lately even though his team has been losing recently but that is mostly due to Westbrook being dumb.

IMO the MVP race is between Durant and Joakim Noah.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-10-2014, 03:40 PM
he would if Durant wouldnt have been just as bad impact wise the last 5 games:applause: :applause:

J Shuttlesworth
03-10-2014, 03:42 PM
That's what Durant's spot to take over, and he didn't.

SexSymbol
03-10-2014, 03:43 PM
he would if Durant wouldnt have been just as bad impact wise the last 5 games:applause: :applause:
What?
Durant has been great

ForeverHeat
03-10-2014, 03:45 PM
If it hadnt been for the Westbrook return then KD would have a unsurmountable lead right now. But you cant be losing to the Lakers and the like and actually pull away in an MVP race. Atleast Lebron has been losing to good teams.

allball
03-10-2014, 03:46 PM
In the past three games LeBron is averaging 19.3ppg, 6rpg, 7apg, 3.3 turnovers per game, on only 38% fg and 10% from 3. All three games were losses. I think that he is starting to get old and his game is starting to decline. He relies too much on his athleticism and now that he is almost 30 you can see that his skills aren't that great.

Meanwhile, KD has been putting up big numbers lately even though his team has been losing recently but that is mostly due to Westbrook being dumb.

IMO the MVP race is between Durant and Joakim Noah.

this right here is why I don't come to ISH too often...

SexSymbol
03-10-2014, 03:46 PM
If it hadnt been for the Westbrook return then KD would have a unsurmountable lead right now. But you cant be losing to the Lakers and the like and actually pull away in an MVP race. Atleast Lebron has been losing to good teams.
In an embarrassing fashion.

red1
03-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Durant could've easily gotten his sizable lead back but phoenix and LA decided now is a good time to troll. Jodie Meeks and Gerald Green breaking these hicks hearts

jlip
03-10-2014, 03:51 PM
I didn't see yesterday's game. Can anyone explain to me how the biggest star in the league attempted 23 shots without attempting one free throw?

riseagainst
03-10-2014, 03:53 PM
yeah. Durant has this MVP locked up.

Spaulding
03-10-2014, 03:54 PM
this right here is why I don't come to ISH too often...

Ya posts like these make me realize there's a lot of bad trolls on this board. If he was serious then he watches too much ESPN and assumes he knows basketball.

ForeverHeat
03-10-2014, 03:57 PM
In an embarrassing fashion.

Yeah cause losing to the Lakers isnt embarrassing. The Servant served his ass up to Jodie f*ckin Meeks. Dont talk about embarrassing.

jlip
03-10-2014, 03:58 PM
I didn't see yesterday's game. Can anyone explain to me how the biggest star in the league attempted 23 shots without attempting one free throw?

^:confusedshrug: ^

ForeverHeat
03-10-2014, 04:05 PM

He got wacked quite a few times but the refs didnt give him anything. The Bulls have an advantage because the refs let a lot of stuff go when they play in order to play up the famous "Bulls intensity". Similar how Roy Hibbert is the only center in the league allowed to "go straight up" the way he does.

LoneyROY7
03-10-2014, 04:07 PM

Durant averaging 34.7 ppg, 8.6 rpg, and 6.6 apg on 54 percent shooting in his last three games. :roll:

Dude's got a stranglehold on the MVP.

ImKobe
03-10-2014, 04:12 PM

KD has been great in the last 5 games, problem is the rest of the team really hasn't. KD is playing at the same level he always has, obviously not the amazing streak he had earlier, but still very close to that level, apart from his 3pt shot.

Robalvarez2010
03-10-2014, 04:36 PM
Well i guess let's bring out the wheelchair because lebron is finished. He is way to old to play this game anymore. R u guys being serious right now? I hope u guys r joking right? Remember that all great athletes have had a few games here and there that they were bad in. Just because durant had one good month does not mean anything. Durant was shooting 44% in the first half of the season. While lebron has been averaging nearly 60% the whole season. But like I said lebron is done. Give me a break.

russwest0
03-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Well i guess let's bring out the wheelchair because lebron is finished. He is way to old to play this game anymore. R u guys being serious right now? I hope u guys r joking right? Remember that all great athletes have had a few games here and there that they were bad in. Just because durant had one good month does not mean anything. Durant was shooting 44% in the first half of the season. While lebron has been averaging nearly 60% the whole season. But like I said lebron is done. Give me a break.

father time catches up to everyone. lebron is no stranger. It's good tho, he's still a top 2 player which is pretty cool.

RoundMoundOfReb
03-10-2014, 04:45 PM
If KD had been playing well then yeah but he's been struggling as well.

Robalvarez2010
03-10-2014, 04:46 PM
father time catches up to everyone. lebron is no stranger. It's good tho, he's still a top 2 player which is pretty cool.
I agree with you that father time does catch up to you, but to say that he is washed up is too much. He did come out of a 61pts performance that took every single ounce of energy from him, and against a team ranked 6th on defense, and while you guys want to believe it or not he does have a broken nose and that throws your game off a little because you think twice on driving in because you don't want to get hit again. I know from personal experience.

HoopsFanNumero1
03-10-2014, 05:24 PM
^:confusedshrug: ^

Chicago Refs. I mean, what else is there to say.

selrahc
03-10-2014, 05:28 PM

because the refs decided to call the game fairly

Keno
03-10-2014, 05:29 PM
lebron picks and chooses when he wants to coast. no worries.

russwest0
03-10-2014, 05:32 PM
lebron picks and chooses when he wants to coast. no worries.

and let me guess, those games are also conveniently the games he has shit performances? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

love the excuses the fans/media make for LBJ. Shit is hilarious. Kobe and Jordan never got any excuses made for them from the media or fans like LeExcuse does.

Megabox!
03-10-2014, 05:34 PM
They both have been playing like poop. Lebron can't hit a damn shot and Durant is having no impact on games. They're the 2 best players in the league, they'll bounce back.

Megabox!
03-10-2014, 05:36 PM
Kobe and Jordan never got any excuses made for them from the media or fans like LeExcuse does.
:facepalm

chairman
03-10-2014, 05:55 PM
He got wacked quite a few times but the refs didnt give him anything. The Bulls have an advantage because the refs let a lot of stuff go when they play in order to play up the famous "Bulls intensity". Similar how Roy Hibbert is the only center in the league allowed to "go straight up" the way he does.
Lmao. Proof or gtfo troll

nzahir
03-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Durant averaging 34.7 ppg, 8.6 rpg, and 6.6 apg on 54 percent shooting in his last three games. :roll:

Dude's got a stranglehold on the MVP.
All empty stats..loss to the lakers LMFAO, attroicous defense. Got lit up by meeks, bazemore, and kelly. Also lebron doesnt have the refs giving him every whistle such as kd does, its actually embarrassing how the nba still calls that wrap around shot that kd does a foul.

GoSpursGo1984
03-11-2014, 01:03 AM
All empty stats..loss to the lakers LMFAO, attroicous defense. Got lit up by meeks, bazemore, and kelly. Also lebron doesnt have the refs giving him every whistle such as kd does, its actually embarrassing how the nba still calls that wrap around shot that kd does a foul.

So every time a player plays good and their team loses it is empty stats? You need to go back to high school tomorrow and get some friends instead of posting here.