PDA

View Full Version : This is why I can't like Blake Griffin

Inferno
03-11-2014, 02:58 AM
Dude's probably a top 5 player in the league, but he's such a ****ing bitch sometimes :facepalm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meC2Kx5ESEY

JohnFreeman
03-11-2014, 03:06 AM
He knew it was going to get broken up

Rose'sACL
03-11-2014, 03:08 AM
what ? how is he a bitch there?

RoseCity07
03-11-2014, 03:11 AM
Definitely a beta. Getting owned by PJ Tucker lol.

andremiller07
03-11-2014, 03:24 AM
PJ Tucker would be one of the last dudes in the NBA I would choose to pick a scrap with.

KyleKong
03-11-2014, 03:32 AM
How does this make Griffin look bad?

Physical play and he gets forearmed in the throat and starts wrestling with him.

:confusedshrug:

Rocketswin2013
03-11-2014, 03:35 AM
Griffin needs to do what Karl Malone told him to do and beat the shitout of someone. It would help him so much.

blackification
03-11-2014, 03:38 AM
How does this make Griffin look bad?

Physical play and he gets forearmed in the throat and starts wrestling with him.

:confusedshrug:
He does that shit where he lays on someone with all his body weight and pisses people off, he did it the first time they played eachother and almost got slapped around then too

morris bros are the best scuffle breakers in the league lol everyone knows to clear the **** out when they get in there

chosen_one6
03-11-2014, 03:45 AM
I have no idea why this makes Blake look bad. Players get tangled up all the time.

JimmyMcAdocious
03-11-2014, 03:46 AM
Blake looked shook. He was probably seeing two of Markieff Morris as he got pulled away from the pile.

tomtucker
03-11-2014, 03:58 AM
what do you want blake to do ? throw a punch ? that will only get him suspended

Myth
03-11-2014, 04:01 AM
Why did Blake go off? Looked like he lost his own balance, and took down Tucker. Tucker tried to get Griffin off of him, and Griffin just snapped. What am I missing?

jongib369
03-11-2014, 04:01 AM
Wouldnt be able to keep his cool with Rodman... Or Lambieer and Lovellette

Fiasco
03-11-2014, 04:06 AM
Why did Blake go off? Looked like he lost his own balance, and took down Tucker. Tucker tried to get Griffin off of him, and Griffin just snapped. What am I missing?

Because he got punched in the face?

Posters on this site are so retarded sometimes I have to assume they're trolling with threads like this. This makes Blake look bad how?

Dengness9
03-11-2014, 04:07 AM
Pj punked Blake for falling on him and it was fun to watch.

Just like its fun to watch LbGay get punked by Jimmy Butler.

Nobodies ever picked on either guy, they have fragile emotions like girls

rhowen4
03-11-2014, 04:07 AM
you don't like blake griffin because the warriors don't, and you're a sheep

Sarcastic
03-11-2014, 04:08 AM
He only fights people smaller than him.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247952

sportjames23
03-11-2014, 04:09 AM
I can't wait to see the next time the Clips play the Grizz now. :oldlol:

Fiasco
03-11-2014, 04:11 AM
I can't wait to see the next time the Clips play the Grizz now. :oldlol:

Funny thing is Randolph says he respects Griffin now.

Myth
03-11-2014, 04:11 AM
Because he got punched in the face?

Posters on this site are so retarded sometimes I have to assume they're trolling with threads like this. This makes Blake look bad how?

Where is the punch in the video? I'm not trolling, I just didn't see it. Do you think it warrants a suspension of Tucker?

Edit: I think I see what you were talking about. At about 0:03, I see Griffin's head jerk back and Tucker's arm go in the general direction of Blake's head, so I can see how somebody can assume that is a punch. I'd love to see another view or a close up with better definition. Still hard to see exactly what happened.

Edit #2: Should be noted that I watched the video without audio earlier. Just now heard the play by play.

Fiasco
03-11-2014, 04:13 AM
Where is the punch in the video? I'm not trolling, I just didn't see it. Do you think it warrants a suspension of Tucker?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB4B7EtTHTA

Around 1:20 in this video

And yeah not sure why it wouldn't. Pretty clear swing at Griffin's head.

swagga
03-11-2014, 04:44 AM
blake is very good player but I hate two things about him

1. he initiates SO MUCH contact with awkward footwork attacking the rim he is a danger both to himself and to other players. The amount of over the back fouls the he is allowed to get away with is :facepalm . Injury waiting to happen, he's been really lucky now, i can count a few times where it could have ended really ugly for him

2. he thinks that he can initiate so much contact without the other guy playing him equally physical. Alot of tantrums thrown around.

When he plays in control he is amazing but When he does shit like jump of the wrong foot flying through the defender while going backwords to the rim forcing some crazy highlight attempt .... that's monkeyball at it's finest and a sure way to put both yourself and the defender in danger. That's why alot of players dislike him.

JimmyMcAdocious
03-11-2014, 05:06 AM
Is it really a punch when the hand is connected to the face before the initial "punch" and it stays connected throughout the entire motion? Looked like he pushed Blake's face.

Myth
03-11-2014, 05:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB4B7EtTHTA

Around 1:20 in this video

And yeah not sure why it wouldn't. Pretty clear swing at Griffin's head.

Yep, he clearly went at the head. Can't tell if it is closed fist or open handed push, but either way I see a suspension coming.

russwest0
03-11-2014, 05:26 AM
Lmao @ the people defending Blake. He easily gets involved in the most scuffles in the league yet always tries to play the victim card. Dude's a bitch.

zass
03-11-2014, 05:36 AM
Tucker was covered by a man, M-A-N.

I can't blame him reacts like that

mugiwara
03-11-2014, 05:40 AM
PJ Tucker would be one of the last dudes in the NBA I would choose to pick a scrap with.

This.

senelcoolidge
03-11-2014, 05:50 AM
You know why he gets into a lot of scuffles because he's really good and he plays physical. Tucker was his bitch all game (Griffin had 22 in a quarter) and just got frustrated. You see it time and again these guys can't handle Griffin and they resort to these things. Griffin does the smart thing and not get himself ejected or suspended. These other guys are idiots.

entropy35
03-11-2014, 05:53 AM
barnes prob gon get fined again.:lol

Jakeh008
03-11-2014, 05:55 AM
Cant stand the clipper announcers...

Bones_Jones
03-11-2014, 05:59 AM
Dude's probably a top 5 player in the league, but he's such a ****ing bitch sometimes :facepalm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meC2Kx5ESEY

Warriors and Clippers are rivals in the Pac division, that's why you hate him you ***, just admit that instead of making up dumbass reason like a total little ******.

You can't like him because you're a ****ing bitch. It can't be any clearer. The vid has nothing to hate on Blake for.

Myth
03-11-2014, 06:11 AM
You know why he gets into a lot of scuffles because he's really good and he plays physical. Tucker was his bitch all game (Griffin had 22 in a quarter) and just got frustrated. You see it time and again these guys can't handle Griffin and they resort to these things. Griffin does the smart thing and not get himself ejected or suspended. These other guys are idiots.

In this instant, I'm thinking it had more to do with Griffin on top of him than the actual basketball.

JohnMax
03-11-2014, 06:11 AM
http://oi60.tinypic.com/117h5kg.jpg

Black Mamba's B
03-11-2014, 06:19 AM
Blake was laying on homie and dragged him down. I'm not mad at Tucker's reactiom

Myth
03-11-2014, 06:22 AM

This almost makes it look like Griffin got hit in the collar bone area (maybe neck?), yet his head flies back like he got hit in the nose or forehead. It actually looks more like a forearm shove, but Griffin's head responds like he was struck hard in the head. Tucker's hand goes somewhere to the right side of Griffin's neck, yet Griffin's head goes back and to the right. Flop? Or magic bullet?

Jakeh008
03-11-2014, 06:26 AM

Looks like a elbow to the chest.

T-Time3
03-11-2014, 06:27 AM
agree with OP. the reason why i can't like blake despite his improvement over the years is this. his bitch move.
he likes to "accidentally" tangle himself with opponent, and he has successfully done it several times.
bitch a$$ move blake

Myth
03-11-2014, 06:38 AM
Looks like a elbow to the chest.

Or this. The fist doesn't go to his face, yet Griffin's head jerks back like he was shot.

Al Thornton
03-11-2014, 06:45 AM
agree with OP. the reason why i can't like blake despite his improvement over the years is this. his bitch move.
he likes to "accidentally" tangle himself with opponent, and he has successfully done it several times.
bitch a$$ move blake

Learned it from 2 rough playoff series with z-bo. and tucker didn't have to punch him when he got in the position, so it technically makes him the mentally weak bitch

East_Stone_Ya
03-11-2014, 06:58 AM

:oldlol:

Bones_Jones
03-11-2014, 07:28 AM
This almost makes it look like Griffin got hit in the collar bone area (maybe neck?), yet his head flies back like he got hit in the nose or forehead. It actually looks more like a forearm shove, but Griffin's head responds like he was struck hard in the head. Tucker's hand goes somewhere to the right side of Griffin's neck, yet Griffin's head goes back and to the right. Flop? Or magic bullet?

Dumbass, it's a natural reaction when you get hit anywhere close to the head.

Bones_Jones
03-11-2014, 07:30 AM
the illogical hate in this thread is comical. blake's busting nuts on the nba and you **** got nothing to do but hate.

Myth
03-11-2014, 07:33 AM
Dumbass, it's a natural reaction when you get hit anywhere close to the head.

To give yourself whiplash? Pull back quickly, sure, but his head whips way back like he got hit in the face, not below the face. The video isn't clear. If he did get hit in the face, then sure, it makes sense. But if it is an elbow to the chest, a forearm to the neck, or a punch to the collar bone, then that reaction is not natural. And let's not pretend Blake doesn't have a history of flopping either.

Bones_Jones
03-11-2014, 07:37 AM
To give yourself whiplash? Pull back quickly, sure, but his head whips way back like he got hit in the face, not below the face. The video isn't clear. If he did get hit in the face, then sure, it makes sense. But if it is an elbow to the chest, a forearm to the neck, or a punch to the collar bone, then that reaction is not natural. And let's not pretend Blake doesn't have a history of flopping either.

lol, yeah moron you move your head away from punches as fast as you can. either you're a trolling ****** or the dumbest dipshit here. probably a lot of both.

Just because you take moneyshots to your dome doesn't mean you know anything about taking punches.

Lebron23
03-11-2014, 07:46 AM
I couldn't care less. I only judge an NBA player's performance inside the basketball court. Blake is playing like the best PF in the NBA. And hopefully he finally have a good performance in the post season.

JohnMax
03-11-2014, 08:07 AM
Too bad Marcin Gortat isn't the commissioner. I could have watched that for another 15 or 20 seconds.

iznogood
03-11-2014, 08:23 AM
My thoughts exactly.

Bones_Jones
03-11-2014, 08:35 AM
I couldn't care less. I only judge an NBA player's performance inside the basketball court. Blake is playing like the best PF in the NBA. And hopefully he finally have a good performance in the post season.

That's why these fools can't like him. He's playing better then the PFs on their teams.

Darius
03-11-2014, 10:19 AM

Lmao if someone has the presence of mind to "flop" when a 230 pound man is throwing an elbow towards their head they need to be named the fvck ing Dali lama.

These fanbois on here :oldlol:

Bones_Jones
03-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Lmao if someone has the presence of mind to "flop" when a 230 pound man is throwing an elbow towards their head they need to be named the fvck ing Dali lama.

He's just butthurt that Blake has surpassed LaMarcus and the Blazers are faltering down the stretch while the Clipps are on a roll.

imdaman99
03-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Blake still a phony come playoff time. Can't wait to see who makes him their btch in the 1st round this year

Bones_Jones
03-11-2014, 10:59 AM
Blake still a phony come playoff time. Can't wait to see who makes him their btch in the 1st round this year

This is his 4th season and will be only his third time in the playoffs. The first time they beat their opponent in the the first round and the second time he was playing injured.

Only phony here is you.

Keno
03-11-2014, 11:06 AM
so you don't like blake because he got a forearm to the neck? lmaoo ok, seems like a very stupid reason to hate someone.

Bones_Jones
03-11-2014, 11:07 AM
so you don't like blake because he got a forearm to the neck? lmaoo ok, seems like a very stupid reason to hate someone.

lol, standard fare for ISH

Basketbolero
03-11-2014, 11:09 AM

:roll:

I am not gonna lie, I used to dislike Blake earlier in his career to the point that I did not enjoy wathcing LAC play, at all. You have to respect how he has matured though, and his offensive game is only getting better.

#1 PF right now? Most likely but Anthony Davis is steadily on his way to claim that spot.

GOBB
03-11-2014, 11:24 AM
What PJ did was a punk move. Time for Blake to take a game or two off and cold clock someone.

DuMa
03-11-2014, 11:27 AM
way to distinguish yourself as a blind hater, OP

mattvNJ
03-11-2014, 11:29 AM
The whole its time for blake to clock someoe spiel is old and dead. Hes not going to do it nor is it worth it to him. He's getting his this season and i used to be ahuge blake hater. But he's earned some sort of respect now with his offensive arsenal, sound defense and cut down on the flops. Still

navy
03-11-2014, 11:30 AM
I dont think he flopped considering the reaction.

grantz
03-11-2014, 11:43 AM
GS drone hating on Blake? That's new.

:lol

Blake knows better than to punch back. You can call him being soft or whatever but retaliating will get him suspended which the Clippers can't have with how close the 1-5 seed is.

That was a bitch move by PJ. He has nothing to lose because the Suns are going to get pushed out of the playoffs. Haters going to hate.

davehos
03-11-2014, 12:24 PM

QFT

Burgz V2
03-11-2014, 12:41 PM
i can't believe anyone can even defend Griffin. He clearly takes PJ down. he only hypes up once people are already separating them.

On a side note, I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to actually fight PJ. Definitely in my top 5 back alley team.

Jailblazers7
03-11-2014, 12:44 PM
They got tangled up and the two guys got heated when they were on the ground. This seriously happens at least like once every night of the season in one game or another. Total non-story. I don't think either guy comes away looking bad.

russwest0
03-11-2014, 12:51 PM
i can't believe anyone can even defend Griffin. He clearly takes PJ down. he only hypes up once people are already separating them.

On a side note, I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to actually fight PJ. Definitely in my top 5 back alley team.

Same. Surprised at all his supporters in here. You wanna support Griffin thats one thing. You wanna support his bitch ways, thats another.

Fiasco
03-11-2014, 01:03 PM

Yeah, when someone falls on top of you the first thing you should do is take a swing at their head!!! That's good basketball!!!!

And the bolded is literally what comes out of everyone's mouths whenever Blake gets involved in something like this.

Chuckbrook
03-11-2014, 01:04 PM

Why does everyone keep saying this? I really don't know that much about PJ Tucker. Has he beat someone up in the past or something?

-Brook

Bones_Jones
03-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Why does everyone keep saying this? I really don't know that much about PJ Tucker. Has he beat someone up in the past or something?

-Brook

never fcuk with a scrub, they got nothing to lose.

mr.big35
03-11-2014, 01:30 PM
griffen is too soft

Milbuck
03-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Can anyone actually explain why PJ is so tough though? I keep seeing posts about how "you don't wanna fight PJ" and shit like that but why?

wally_world
03-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Watch some Suns games and you'll know. PJ, the Morris twins, Dragon, GGreen, they dont take shit from their opponents. Not afraid of getting physical, will take a hit to wrestle in the paint, and if you get up at any of their grills, rest assure the others back them up. The toughness of the Suns are probably one of the reasons they've been so good this season.

sportjames23
03-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Watch some Suns games and you'll know. PJ, the Morris twins, Dragon, GGreen, they dont take shit from their opponents. Not afraid of getting physical, will take a hit to wrestle in the paint, and if you get up at any of their grills, rest assure the others back them up. The toughness of the Suns are probably one of the reasons they've been so good this season.

Yeah, but them nikkas on the outside looking in for the playoffs. They can't be that good.

wally_world
03-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Yeah, but them nikkas on the outside looking in for the playoffs. They can't be that good.

:oldlol:

Firstly, they're making it. I guarantee you.

And entering this season no one (me included) expected to see the Suns come even close to playoff contention, in the stacked West no less. Coach Hornacek and the toughness and resilience of this Suns team is the reason they've overachieved like they have.

senelcoolidge
03-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Tucker is a scrub. He and the Suns other 4 forwards were getting the lit the **** up by Griffin. They were mad. Lots of people get mad at Griffin because they can't handle him. They get frustrated. Now the low I.Q. mentality some people have here about this guy is on my back alley team..that's funny. This is basketball not some retarded boxing match. Watch boxing if you want to see that.

steve
03-11-2014, 02:37 PM

I'm pretty sure anytime Barnes is near/looks at/hears about a fight/scuffle/argument, it's mandated by the new CBA that he is at least fined $10k.

qrich
03-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Blake knows better than to punch back. You can call him being soft or whatever but retaliating will get him suspended which the Clippers can't have with how close the 1-5 seed is.

That was a bitch move by PJ. He has nothing to lose because the Suns are going to get pushed out of the playoffs. Haters going to hate.

Basically. Dude's just want Blake suspended. Don't they know that GSW won't catch up either way

Mass Debator
03-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Did Blake just try to do a spinning elbow? WTF did he turn over for? LOL

Burgz V2
03-11-2014, 07:19 PM

-Brook

used to play for the Raptors. Used to protect our Euros.

Bones_Jones
03-11-2014, 09:01 PM
dude goes for almost 40 points on 14-16 shooting, only 2 dunks. Gets hit by a scub and moves his head away too quickly for you.... :roll: you guys just hating because he's getting better and better. he's busting nuts on yo teams and you scared.

tmacattack33
03-11-2014, 09:10 PM
In this thread, people are discussing the same play and some people are hating on Blake for doing too much and messing with Tucker and some people are hating on him for not doing enough. LOL.

I'm not sure what brought on so much Blake hatred. Maybe it's the commercials or the attention he gets on sportscenter every night for all of his dunks :confusedshrug: