PDA

View Full Version : obvious rigging against LBJ

Marlo_Stanfield
03-11-2014, 11:27 PM
Now please dont call me delusional but stranger things have happened.
Could it be that LEBron doesnt get any calls no more, even on the most obvious fouls when he broke his nose for example, because the NBA wants to protect the Jordan brand??
Among casuals Jordan is the undisputed GOAT and the NBA till this day makes extremely much money with his brand as does Nike.
Could it be that Silver ordered to make it as hard on LeBron as possible to come anywhere near what Jordan did??
obviously Jordan has much more casual fans and much more people like him than LeBron till this day.
i think its very possible that they decided this because there are no other explanations.
normally Superstars get more calls the better they are and the more they won. with LeBron its the other way. he gets contantly disrespected by the refs the last two years.
you would think that after the Ibaka incident they would start giving him calls again but since then it got even worse:biggums: :biggums:
he just had 2 games in a row, where he constantly attacked the paint and didnt shoot a single FT. that never happened to him since his rookie season.:facepalm
meanwhile Durant gets every possible call and some of the craziest BS calls i have EVER seen in professional basketball.
this is a no agenda thread.
please discuss

Fudge
03-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Translation: "I'm mad"

:roll:

Quit catching feelings, bwoi. It's just a game.

CelticBaller
03-11-2014, 11:28 PM
lebran jaime

BuffaloBill
03-11-2014, 11:29 PM
:violin:

J Shuttlesworth
03-11-2014, 11:30 PM
As a LeBron fan, I will honestly say that he can't expect respect from the refs considering he is a notorious flopper.

DaSeba5
03-11-2014, 11:31 PM
As a LeBron fan, I will honestly say that he can't expect respect from the refs considering he is a notorious flopper.

I think it has to do more with his size. They assume it's LeBron who is creating the contact.

Marlo_Stanfield
i dont know WTF you wanna say but you are sure as hell no LEBron fan.
he flops way less than Durant,Harden,CP3 and others. he flops MAYBE every 4th-5 th game.. MAYBE
those other guys flop EVERY game multiple times.
yet get babied like theres no tommorow

Kingwillball
Could it be that LEBron doesnt get any calls no more, even on the most obvious fouls when he broke his nose for example, because the NBA wants to protect the Jordan brand??
Among casuals Jordan is the undisputed GOAT and the NBA till this day makes extremely much money with his brand as does Nike.
Could it be that Silver ordered to make it as hard on LeBron as possible to come anywhere near what Jordan did??
obviously Jordan has much more casual fans and much more people like him than LeBron till this day.
i think its very possible that they decided this because there are no other explanations.
normally Superstars get more calls the better they are and the more they won. with LeBron its the other way. he gets contantly disrespected by the refs the last two years.
you would think that after the Ibaka incident they would start giving him calls again but since then it got even worse:biggums: :biggums:
he just had 2 games in a row, where he constantly attacked the paint and didnt shoot a single FT. that never happened to him since his rookie season.:facepalm
meanwhile Durant gets every possible call and some of the craziest BS calls i have EVER seen in professional basketball.
please discuss

It's all true except i dont think nba is protecting Jordan brand i
But more trying to create a rival to Lebron or more than one face of nba. They tried with rose and that failed so now will try with Durant.

BuffaloBill
03-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Where does ISH find these guys? They just pop up one after another :lol

Marlo_Stanfield
03-11-2014, 11:33 PM
It's all true except i dont think nba is protecting Jordan brand i
But more trying to create a rival to Lebron or more than one face of nba. They tried with rose and that failed so now will try with Durant.
what they dont get is Durant would become a better player if he wouldnt be relying on bailouts every game.
Durant is good enough to be LeBrons rival when both a called fairly.
Durant is a better rival than ANY rival MJ had after he started winning:facepalm

The-Legend-24
03-11-2014, 11:35 PM
mad

LONGTIME
03-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Kang could shoot as many free throws as KD if he wanted too. :lebroncry:

Marlo_Stanfield
03-11-2014, 11:37 PM
okay i knew that only dumb Durstans and Kobetards would hijack this thread.:facepalm

J Shuttlesworth
03-11-2014, 11:37 PM
i dont know WTF you wanna say but you are sure as hell no LEBron fan.
he flops way less than Durant,Harden,CP3 and others. he flops MAYBE every 4th-5 th game.. MAYBE
those other guys flop EVERY game multiple times.
yet get babied like theres no tommorow
Yeah I dunno how Harden/CP3 and those guys get so many free throws when they flop too. Probably DaSeba's point about his size has a lot to do with it. I don't think it's rigging though. He also wasn't as aggressive against Chicago, but it is weird that there were no fouls against that defense

TylerOO
03-11-2014, 11:38 PM
I think it has to do more with his size. They assume it's LeBron who is creating the contact.

This. Slap a tank on the arm and it barely affects him. Slap a skinny twig and it really hurts the little guy.

Patrick Chewing
03-11-2014, 11:40 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ba/ba444f2306da7791fc0c4c311d6670ee904cdbdeb04355a8f5 412e95a985afe4.jpg

Marlo_Stanfield
03-11-2014, 11:40 PM
Yeah I dunno how Harden/CP3 and those guys get so many free throws when they flop too. Probably DaSeba's point about his size has a lot to do with it. I don't think it's rigging though. He also wasn't as aggressive against Chicago, but it is weird that there were no fouls against that defense
point is those fuqers flop every game at least 2 times.
Bron flops one time in 4-5 games when refs swallow their whistles again.
yet they get all he FT in the freaking world.
Harden only has to put the ball down, run into a crowd then rip his arms up and automatic FT.
Bran would NEVER get that call.

Miller for 3
03-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Lebron went like 3 weeks without a foul being called on him. Consider this payback. His weekly check to the refs must have been late or didnt clear the bank

HoopsFanNumero1
03-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Shut up Fresh Kid.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-11-2014, 11:53 PM
Shut up Fresh Kid.

Thats not Fresh Kid. Word around da block, is that he's RRR3's alt.

KyleKong
03-11-2014, 11:53 PM

How much longer do you have to use that avy?

HoopsFanNumero1
03-11-2014, 11:57 PM
Thats not Fresh Kid. Word around da block, is that he's RRR3's alt.

Maybe. I'm not too familiar with RRR3 but OP's posting style seems to resemble Fresh Kid's.

Miller for 3
03-11-2014, 11:58 PM
Maybe. I'm not too familiar with RRR3 but OP's posting style seems to resemble Fresh Kid's.

OP is pauk. RRR3 is also pauk, as is Fresh Kid.

LONGTIME
03-12-2014, 12:13 AM
Needs to step his flopping game up.

moe94
03-12-2014, 12:16 AM
OP is pauk. RRR3 is also pauk, as is Fresh Kid.

Everyone you hate is the same person.

Milbuck
03-12-2014, 12:17 AM
How come it has to be rigging against LBJ?

I haven't seen Carlos Arroyo get a SINGLE favorable call this season, yet as expected, zero threads about it. "Oh boohoo LBJ this, Durant that"...where the **** are the Arroyo threads?

The amount of disrespect he gets is just ridiculous.

Brokenbeat
03-12-2014, 12:19 AM
Lebron went like 3 weeks without a foul being called on him. Consider this payback. His weekly check to the refs must have been late or didnt clear the bank

Plus he's only fouled out once since 2008, lol. :applause: :facepalm

aj1987
03-12-2014, 12:20 AM
OP is a ******. Stop complaining. There are like a billion other threads on the same topic.

b1imtf
03-12-2014, 12:20 AM
Everyone you hate is the same person.
Pauk alert.

HoopsFanNumero1
03-12-2014, 12:25 AM

Why do you feel the need to lie?

Warfan
03-12-2014, 12:26 AM
He fouled at against indi in the playoffs last year and against the nets like 2 months ago, unless u mean just reg season. Not defending OP btw, i don't even know what he said cause I've ignored him

aj1987
03-12-2014, 12:27 AM
He fouled out against the Pacers in Game 4 last season and agains Brooklyn this season. That game went to 2 OT and Miami lost.

nashwade
03-12-2014, 12:51 AM
the NBA wants a new darling. Lebron probably didn't take it to new heights like MJ

in any case, I can't see any current player do

Soundwave
03-12-2014, 01:21 AM
http://neosmack.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/lebron-james-crying1.jpg

The Iron Fist
03-12-2014, 01:32 AM
http://media.newschoolers.com/uploads/images/17/00/62/13/06/621306.gif

Im Still Ballin
03-12-2014, 01:34 AM

Shut the fvck up fudge

DatAsh
03-12-2014, 01:41 AM
The nba has a problem with free throws, and it's been getting worse for the past 20 years or so. Compare the superstar fta/fga from today to those of the superstars 20-30 years ago and you'll see the difference.

I don't think there's any sort of conspiracy, I just think players are learning that they can increase their efficiency - and help their team - by actively looking to draw the foul.

BlackVVaves
03-12-2014, 01:42 AM
please discuss

Wow....

Brokenbeat
03-12-2014, 01:47 AM
He fouled at against indi in the playoffs last year and against the nets like 2 months ago, unless u mean just reg season. Not defending OP btw, i don't even know what he said cause I've ignored him

Forgot about the Nets game, but that streak without fouling out was ridiculous regardless.

dannywpt
03-12-2014, 06:54 AM
:lebroncry:

kobeef24
03-12-2014, 07:00 AM
I wouldn't go so far to say it's obvious rigging against LBJ. He should definitely be getting more calls but I can't help to think that the reason for it is just how physically dominant he can be at times. You see him to to the rim and not even flinch on contact so the refs don't call it, yet at the same time you see him flopping at the worst times. He should definitely get more calls and I wish they'd give him a little bit more benefit of the doubt as other stars get, but I can't blame the refs cause it's hard to make those calls at times.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-12-2014, 07:09 AM
I wouldn't go so far to say it's obvious rigging against LBJ. He should definitely be getting more calls but I can't help to think that the reason for it is just how physically dominant he can be at times. You see him to to the rim and not even flinch on contact so the refs don't call it, yet at the same time you see him flopping at the worst times. He should definitely get more calls and I wish they'd give him a little bit more benefit of the doubt as other stars get, but I can't blame the refs cause it's hard to make those calls at times.
but its easy to make calls for Floprant or Flopden??
all these guys do when driving to the rim is flail around like fggts

sportjames23
03-12-2014, 07:50 AM
please discuss

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eYqLPHAfqSM/UeNVuXoYn9I/AAAAAAAADMc/2LjwARDirV8/s1600/Health+of+the+baby+crying+analyzer.jpg

Bandito
03-12-2014, 07:53 AM
How come it has to be rigging against LBJ?

I haven't seen Carlos Arroyo get a SINGLE favorable call this season, yet as expected, zero threads about it. "Oh boohoo LBJ this, Durant that"...where the **** are the Arroyo threads?

The amount of disrespect he gets is just ridiculous.
Arroyo is in the Euroleague dude...:lol

OldSchoolBBall
03-12-2014, 10:23 AM
LBJ, age 29: 7.3 FTA
MJ, age 29: 7.4 FTA

:confusedshrug:

Clyde
03-12-2014, 10:37 AM
please discuss

are you being serious??:facepalm

Marlo_Stanfield
03-12-2014, 10:41 AM
are you being serious??:facepalm
yes sadly i am.
im running put of explanations for Bron not getting any FT no more:coleman:

hitmanyr2k
03-12-2014, 10:42 AM

And that's with Jordan being far more aggressive offensively taking 8 more shots a game than Lebron and shooting less 3 pointers on top of that. Stern must have been rigging against Jordan back then :oldlol:

riseagainst
03-12-2014, 02:25 PM
OP is mad as hell.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-12-2014, 02:28 PM
OP is mad as hell.
yes, i actually am:coleman: :coleman:

senelcoolidge
03-12-2014, 02:29 PM
I'm not a Lebron fan, but it's obvious that certain refs have things against certain players. What's going on with Lebron lately is telling. I see it a ton with Blake Griffin since I watch all Clipper games. When Lebron got his nose broken there was no foul given. Ibaka has a history of being dirty. Refs don't like it when you complain. I hate NBA refs and their agendas.

Ai2death
03-12-2014, 04:27 PM
The broken nose no call was an easy call to miss. Ibaka only just tapped his nose. We really gonna act it is anything close to Kobe's elbow on Bibby in the Lakers/Kings finals game? :facepalm

DuMa
03-12-2014, 04:46 PM
I'll give you more ammo, OP.
NBA is allowing Patrick Patterson to wear a black mask.

OldSchoolBBall
03-12-2014, 04:48 PM
The broken nose no call was an easy call to miss. Ibaka only just tapped his nose. We really gonna act it is anything close to Kobe's elbow on Bibby in the Lakers/Kings finals game? :facepalm

What are you talking about? Everyone knows that that was an offensive foul on Bibby's nose. :no: :lol

juju151111
03-12-2014, 05:02 PM

Exactly Wtf is these Lebrick fans complaining about?

smoovegittar
03-12-2014, 05:09 PM
This Knick fan feels your pain........... not. :D

aj1987
03-12-2014, 05:13 PM
This Knick fan feels your pain........... not. :D
You should, 'cause Melo gets the same treatment from the refs.

sketchy
03-12-2014, 05:16 PM
please discuss

I didn't watch the Heat/Wizards game, but I watched every minute of the Heat/Bulls game and the Heat/Spurs game. He was extremely passive and unaggressive in both, rarely driving strong to the basket.

smoovegittar
03-12-2014, 05:17 PM
You should, 'cause Melo gets the same treatment from the refs.
Man, I don't cry about the ref's whistles. It's part of the "game". I been watching this sport a long time. Melo's rebounding has been getting him a little more attention. LeBron's flopping and over-all dominance in the post has the refs looking the other way at times.

Dats da way it goes. :ohwell:

Don't get me confused with "all the delusional Knick fans" in here. I don't whine over entertainment.

JT123
03-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Forgot about the Nets game, but that streak without fouling out was ridiculous regardless.
Why is it ridiculous? How many times did Jordan or Kobe foul out? Has Durant EVER fouled out? Some players just go out of their way to not foul. If you watch Heat games you will see that Lebron gives up layups on fast breaks all the time, while other players will try and make the player earn it at the line.

aj1987
03-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Man, I don't cry about the ref's whistles. It's part of the "game". I been watching this sport a long time. Melo's rebounding has been getting him a little more attention. LeBron's flopping and over-all dominance in the post has the refs looking the other way at times.

Dats da way it goes. :ohwell:

Don't get me confused with "all the delusional Knick fans" in here. I don't whine over entertainment.
LeBron barely flopped this season. You'd be hard pressed to find 2-3 flops form him this season.

Melo and the Knicks got shafted by the Pacers in the playoffs last season. I used to hate Melo (even though I knew that he didn't get favorable calls), but after that series last year, I started rooting for the guy.

russwest0
03-12-2014, 05:34 PM
"Obvious rigging against LBJ"

Won his first title solely because of ref bias in his favor :roll: :roll: :roll:

aj1987
03-12-2014, 05:40 PM

Won his first title solely because of ref bias in his favor :roll: :roll: :roll:
Kevin Durant with 0 titles even with obvious rigging in his favor.

red1
03-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Thats what flopping gets you. You shit in the bed now you gotta sleep in it

smoovegittar
03-12-2014, 05:43 PM
LeBron barely flopped this season. You'd be hard pressed to find 2-3 flops form him this season.

Melo and the Knicks got shafted by the Pacers in the playoffs last season. I used to hate Melo (even though I knew that he didn't get favorable calls), but after that series last year, I started rooting for the guy.
Yeah, they got shafted... but they weren't gonna beat that team.Chandler's crying and Kidd just tanking it for the Nets didn't help. I didn't care for Melo... even last year he had to win me over. After watching him this year, I like him because of his attitude... says the right things; has a ready smile. Puts the work in. Bitches in here hate that he proves them wrong with this. But he needs a go-to guy if he's going to shed that "chucker" label. This is why I hope he stays in NY. We won't find another scorer out there like him, and these other fans secretly would love to have him in their line-ups.

Sorry to stray off topic.

JT123
03-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Kevin Durant with 0 titles even with obvious rigging in his favor.
Ethered.

TheMan
03-12-2014, 08:13 PM
My goodness, this Marlo Stanfield is the epitome of a Bran stan...a whiny ignorant kid:oldlol:

Great thread OP, will read again:applause:

nzahir
03-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Ethered.
:lol

NumberSix
03-12-2014, 08:16 PM

For 2 years you've been trying to spread your made up narrative that the refs were in Miami's favor in 2012. It's not going to catch on. Stop trying.

KDthunderup
03-12-2014, 08:20 PM
Lebrons been a passive bitch the past few games, thats why he isnt getting free throws.