PDA

View Full Version : Lebron at age 25

juju151111
03-12-2014, 12:30 AM
LeBron -10 fta. Nobody was complaining then.

JohnFreeman
03-12-2014, 12:31 AM
Yeah but that doesn't fit the agenda

JimmyMcAdocious
03-12-2014, 12:31 AM
Is he any good, can the heat get him?

Milbuck
03-12-2014, 12:35 AM
This is all irrelevant considering neither Durant or Lebron really exist. Both are media creations by Stern, Silver, and all their jew minions to distract the general public from humanity's greatest threat - crab people. Basketball as we know it is nothing but one massive illusion.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101108045553/southpark/images/4/43/CrabPeople.png

TAKE A STAND ISH.

Fight the illusion.

Beat the crabs.

JohnFreeman
03-12-2014, 12:36 AM
'crabbb Peopleee"

CelticBaller
03-12-2014, 12:37 AM
Crab people, crab people
Crab people

navy
03-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Yeah but that doesn't fit the agenda
:roll:

NumberSix
03-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Crab dribble, crab dribble
Crab dribble
Fixed. :pimp:

inclinerator
03-12-2014, 12:45 AM
one actually gets hit

BuffaloBill
03-12-2014, 12:51 AM
Is he any good, can the heat get him?

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131122122611/totaldramaisland/images/a/a6/Trippy_gif_3._different_gif_yet_still_mind_blowing _ba8bb2_3699999.gif

buddha
03-12-2014, 12:58 AM
ah yeah, bake when LeBron actually had to score so his team had a chance to win, bake when he couldn't cherry pick his shots.

Im Still Ballin
03-12-2014, 01:40 AM
One is a freight train of 265 pounds of muscle going to the hoop

the other is an awkward lanky kid who takes jump shots

I know which one truly deserves their free throws

Keno
03-12-2014, 01:43 AM
lebron at rim: 440-596
durant at rim: 230-291

for comparsion, let's look at a season dwight howard averaged ten freethrow attempts per game.

dwight at rim: 400-537

so as you could see, lebron rightfully deserved all of his freethrows, if not more. while durant is just a jump shooting stick man flailing his arms all over the place and rip-throughing everywhere for his freethrows.

LONGTIME
03-12-2014, 01:45 AM
Kang gets no respect :cry:

OldSchoolBBall
03-12-2014, 08:30 AM
Lebron went to the basket a TON back then. Way more than KD. KD gets gifted these absurd foul calls on the rip-through move (see what he did to Parsons last night - something like that would have been a no-call in the 80's and 90's, hence guys could actually play him tighter and dictate the game to him defensively rather than him being able to have free reign).

ImKobe
03-12-2014, 09:01 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2451205/durantguns.gif

RightToCensor
03-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Jan 2014 posters already have 2000-3000 posts. :wtf:

tmacattack33
03-12-2014, 09:24 AM

Why would anyone complain, he was one of the best slashers of all time at age 25.

OldSchoolBBall
03-12-2014, 09:33 AM
I seriously don't know how anyone could watch what Durant did to Parsons last night and NOT think that it's a JOKE that he gets calls like that. When you can't get up on a ballhandler and apply any sort of pressure (not on a live dribble because of the handchecking rules, and not when he's in triple-threat position either because of the BS "rip-through" move), it allows the offensive player to completely dictate the game to the defender rather than vice versa. Without that rip-through move, KD would actually have to, you know, CREATE SPACE (like every other player in history has had to do) using footwork, fakes etc. Instead, he continually gets bailed out on bogus calls.

The dude is good enough without it. With it - again, not just the calls or the rip-through in particular, but how much it changes how defenders can play him - he's unstoppable. Makes him look better than he is and inflates his percentages. And he's already plenty good without it.

ArbitraryWater
03-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Maybe because he's a 270 tank, one of the fastest players in the game that lives at the basket for a majority of the game?
What should be surprising about that? :confusedshrug:

OP doesn't know the meaning of context.

STATUTORY
03-12-2014, 09:43 AM
:roll: bron fans in full on deflection mode

ArbitraryWater
03-12-2014, 09:45 AM
:roll: bron fans in full on deflection mode

Aren't you the guys that also said all Bron does is dunk? :lol Hence "score at the basket" ? Guess were most fouls occur..

KG215
03-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Lebron went to the basket a TON back then. Way more than KD. KD gets gifted these absurd foul calls on the rip-through move (see what he did to Parsons last night - something like that would have been a no-call in the 80's and 90's, hence guys could actually play him tighter and dictate the game to him defensively rather than him being able to have free reign).
Durant maybe gets 2 FTs once every two or three games using the rip through move. I don't like it when he does, but I still find it funny that people see it one game, pretend like or assume that he's doing it several times every single game, and use that as justification for their agenda.

Did he use the rip through move more than once last night? I missed all the first half and part of the third quarter and haven't had time to go back and watch the whole game, yet. Some games, yes, he does try to get FTs from it a couple of times per game, but it's still not something he does every game or anything.

BoutPractice
03-12-2014, 09:51 AM
I think Milbuck is on to something here.

Proof of the crab people conspiracy:
http://ballislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/lebron-james-crab-dribble.gif

OldSchoolBBall
03-12-2014, 10:22 AM
Durant maybe gets 2 FTs once every two or three games using the rip through move. I don't like it when he does, but I still find it funny that people see it one game, pretend like or assume that he's doing it several times every single game, and use that as justification for their agenda.

Did he use the rip through move more than once last night? I missed all the first half and part of the third quarter and haven't had time to go back and watch the whole game, yet. Some games, yes, he does try to get FTs from it a couple of times per game, but it's still not something he does every game or anything.

Again, it's not the amount of FT's he gets on the rip-through itself, but rather how it completely changes the way defenders can play him. If you don't see it (or don't know basketball enough to understand why this is the case), then I don't know what to say.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-12-2014, 10:45 AM
lebron at rim: 440-596
durant at rim: 230-291

for comparsion, let's look at a season dwight howard averaged ten freethrow attempts per game.

dwight at rim: 400-537

so as you could see, lebron rightfully deserved all of his freethrows, if not more. while durant is just a jump shooting stick man flailing his arms all over the place and rip-throughing everywhere for his freethrows.
straight ether for these tards:lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:

toooo
03-12-2014, 10:45 AM
You guys are all salty because KD effortlessly puts up 40+ points almost on a nightly basis and the media is finally starting to realize this.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-12-2014, 10:47 AM

he got 6-8 absolutely LAUGHABLE calls last night which was basically why they won.
that being said the Thunder were the better team but its still disgusting.

juju151111
03-12-2014, 10:58 AM
he got 6-8 absolutely LAUGHABLE calls last night which was basically why they won.
that being said the Thunder were the better team but its still disgusting.
Which ones were laughable and not fouls.

PizzamanIRL
03-12-2014, 11:02 AM

That's because the people who complain were only 9 years old at that time and didn't have access to the internet.

pauk
03-12-2014, 11:06 AM

This.

S13M
03-12-2014, 11:07 AM
LeBron James first seven seasons 27.8 PPG on 29.8 shot attempts (FG+FT)

Kevin Durant 27.2 PPG on 27.4 shots

dannywpt
03-12-2014, 12:17 PM
I love how everyone with this agenda refuse to acknowledge the fact that Durant in fact DOES get fouled a million times more often when shooting jumpers compared to anyone else.

He's just simply a great shooter at 6'10'' with a high release who's often fading away, and midget defenders still think they can actually block the shot. He gets hit on the arm and wrist A LOT when shooting, both mid range and from 3pt range.

Players aren't disciplined enough to only foul him when driving to the basket. Had they only done "usual" fouls (like most fouls LeBron gets), his FTA would probably go from 9 to 5-6.

inclinerator
03-12-2014, 03:54 PM
I love how everyone with this agenda refuse to acknowledge the fact that Durant in fact DOES get fouled a million times more often when shooting jumpers compared to anyone else.

He's just simply a great shooter at 6'10'' with a high release who's often fading away, and midget defenders still think they can actually block the shot. He gets hit on the arm and wrist A LOT when shooting, both mid range and from 3pt range.

Players aren't disciplined enough to only foul him when driving to the basket. Had they only done "usual" fouls (like most fouls LeBron gets), his FTA would probably go from 9 to 5-6.
u can call a foul on every play, doesnt mean you should

Kingwillball
03-12-2014, 05:13 PM
25 year old Lebron Drove to the rim 10 times a game back than.

scm5
03-12-2014, 05:22 PM
LeBron James first seven seasons 27.8 PPG on 29.8 shot attempts (FG+FT)

Kevin Durant 27.2 PPG on 27.4 shots

I just want to call this out as one of the dumbest things i've read today.

russwest0
03-12-2014, 05:28 PM
lmao @ people who think scoring at the rim = FT's. Durant had 3 FT's on technical foul shots alone yesterday. "BUT, BUT, HE DOESN'T SCORE AT THE RIM ON OPEN TRANSITION LAYUPS MORE, WHY DOES HE GO TO THE FT LINE SO MUCH!!???"

Westbrook scored basically all of his points at the rim in his 43pt finals game and only got 3 FTA. I didn't see yall complaining then.

red1
03-12-2014, 05:30 PM
lmao @ people who think scoring at the rim = FT's. Durant had 3 FT's on technical foul shots alone yesterday. "BUT, BUT, HE DOESN'T SCORE AT THE RIM ON OPEN TRANSITION LAYUPS MORE, WHY DOES HE GO TO THE FT LINE SO MUCH!!???"

Westbrook scored basically all of his points at the rim in his 43pt finals game and only got 3 FTA. I didn't see yall complaining then.
Durant is a piece of shit and that's final. End of discussion.

Trollsmasher
03-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Again, it's not the amount of FT's he gets on the rip-through itself, but rather how it completely changes the way defenders can play him. If you don't see it (or don't know basketball enough to understand why this is the case), then I don't know what to say.
This

But don't expect KG215 to get it. Every day is the ass licking day for him.

Doranku
03-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Jan 2014 posters already have 2000-3000 posts. :wtf:

n!gga 1200 ain't any better

HoopsFanNumero1
03-12-2014, 06:16 PM

But you're always complaining like a bitch about that game...

sd3035
03-12-2014, 06:25 PM
People don't bother defending Lebron because he can't shoot, is surrounded by better scorers, and flops any time somebody goes near him.

Durant on the other hand is a deadly shooter, so he gets hacked all the time, even on jump shots.

Seeing these statistics only serves to reinforce the obvious: Lebron is babied by the league, and needs ref help to prop his game up and protect their investment. Some referees seem to have grown annoyed by his constant flopping as of late and stopped giving him so many BS calls though.

navy
03-12-2014, 06:27 PM
Revisionist History. Over half of Westbrooks field goals came outside the paint. And watch the highlights of that game. He wasnt getting fouled because a majority of his shots were pull up jumpers.

Not to mention he went 4-20 in the next game and also shot 13 freethrows. :lol

riseagainst
03-12-2014, 06:29 PM
People don't bother defending Lebron because he can't shoot, is surrounded by better scorers, and flops any time somebody goes near him.

Durant on the other hand is a deadly shooter, so he gets hacked all the time, even on jump shots.

Seeing these statistics only serves to reinforce the obvious: Lebron is babied by the league, and needs ref help to prop his game up and protect their investment. Some referees seem to have grown annoyed by his constant flopping as of late and stopped giving him so many BS calls though.

:applause:

Vienceslav
03-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Those were honest blue collar FTs!