PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Wants D'Antoni Out

eliteballer
03-12-2014, 06:09 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2014-03-12/kobe-bryant-knee-injury-shut-down-lakers-coach-mike-dantoni-carmelo-anthony-nba-free-agency-2014?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

SpecialQue
03-12-2014, 06:10 PM
D'antoni's about to get a shitload of fans and defenders now. :lol

Crown&Coke
03-12-2014, 06:11 PM
I'm sure everyone in LA except Jodie Meeks, Kendall Marshall and Nick Young feel the same way

Levity

:lol

navy
Why? They arent getting Phil back.

ArbitraryWater
03-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Kobe taking on the entire franchise right now :roll: Everybody getting their share of blame

People will kill Antoni none the less.. Gawdbe can do what he wants doe :pimp:

red1
03-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Im already outraged on D'antoni's behalf. The nerve on this kobe guy

DuMa
03-12-2014, 06:14 PM
i'm just waiting for kobe's tweet on why it was shaq's fault

smoovegittar
03-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Kobe talking himself into joining Phil and Melo. whoo-boy!

YouGotServed
03-12-2014, 06:17 PM
Kobe showing the rest of the league how is done when the going gets tough. :roll:

Quitterbe

red1
03-12-2014, 06:20 PM
Unbelievable. Im sick of watching the good guys get pushed around by these assholes. Stay strong Mike

moe94
03-12-2014, 06:21 PM
Kobe = loyalty and respect

killer instinct

TheMarkMadsen
03-12-2014, 06:21 PM
How does this article have this title and then have this written in the first paragraph

[QUOTE]ESPN

DonDadda59
03-12-2014, 06:29 PM
How does this article have this title and then have this written in the first paragraph

Collusion

noun
a secret agreement, especially for fraudulent or treacherous purposes; conspiracy: Some of his employees were acting in collusion to rob him.

Osama Bin Bryant holding the Lakers organization hostage with his demands :lol

DavisWarriorsFan
03-12-2014, 06:29 PM
It was a mistake in the first place. Jim Buss is the idiot who hire D'Antoni over Phil, Rick Adleman and others.

DavisWarriorsFan
03-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Unbelievable. Im sick of watching the good guys get pushed around by these assholes. Stay strong Mike
Does the Raptors wanna hire D'Antoni?

FlashDwyaneWade3
03-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Im already outraged on D'antoni's behalf. The nerve on this kobe guy
Kobe is doing exactly what his idol Magic Johnson did. Fire his coach.

DirkLegend41
03-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Pau is not a asshole. He's just a nice guy who doesn't like D'Antoni.

red1
03-12-2014, 06:56 PM
Does the Raptors wanna hire D'Antoni?
If they keep abusing him this way it looks like we'll have to adopt him like a rescued cat. Im soft-hearted man I hate to watch others suffer.

KingLeBronJames
03-12-2014, 07:35 PM
If they keep abusing him this way it looks like we'll have to adopt him like a rescued cat. Im soft-hearted man I hate to watch others suffer.
When the Raptors hire him, you will then you will hate him for how he's coaching your Raptors with the no defense, no defensive rebounds, the 20 plus turnovers every game and want him to be fired from the Raptors for his horrible coaching.

SpecialQue
03-12-2014, 07:37 PM
When the Raptors hire him, you will then you will hate him for how he's coaching your Raptors with the no defense, no defensive rebounds, the 20 plus turnovers every game and want him to be fired from the Raptors for his horrible coaching.

dat ball movement doe

sammichoffate
03-12-2014, 07:42 PM
D'antoni's always gonna have a job anyways, teams figured out the tank game this year doe :lol

DetroitPistonFan
03-12-2014, 07:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nBd4Pzp.jpg

red1
03-12-2014, 07:44 PM
You misunderstand. I said take him in not hire him as a coach. Im talking milk bowls and whiskas not a head coaching gig.

moe94
03-12-2014, 07:47 PM
You misunderstand. I said take him in not hire him as a coach. Im talking milk bowls and whiskas not a head coaching gig.
:roll:

sammichoffate
03-12-2014, 07:53 PM
You misunderstand. I said take him in not hire him as a coach. Im talking milk bowls and whiskas not a head coaching gig.:oldlol:

RightToCensor
03-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Such a selfish rapist. :facepalm

Dude plays 6 games, gets injured again, hogs half the cap of the Lakers, retires, now wants the coach to be fired for coaching the worst lineup of players to the 4th worst record in the league.

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE.

He's fallen to the Top 15 All-Time for this shit.

Real leaders like Lebron, Wade, Harden, Howard, Duncan, Dirk, Rondo, Parsons, Beverley, and Bosh would never make their ego that big.

$LakerGold
03-12-2014, 08:07 PM
It was a mistake in the first place. Jim Buss is the idiot who hire D'Antoni over Phil, Rick Adleman and others.
It was Jerry Buss's idea to hire D'Antoni.

MVBallin2K
03-12-2014, 08:23 PM

Dude plays 6 games, gets injured again, hogs half the cap of the Lakers, retires, now wants the coach to be fired for coaching the worst lineup of players to the 4th worst record in the league.

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE.

Real leaders like Lebron, Wade, Harden, Howard, Duncan, Dirk, Rondo, Parsons, Beverley, and Bosh would never make their ego that big.

You realize that Dwight wanted him out too as one stip of potentially re-signing with the Lakers right? Since...when did he retire anyways? I never knew being out for the season means that all of a sudden he retired.

So I guess Dwight, who quit on the team last year in the Playoffs deserves to never be above the top 15 all time no matter what he does by your logic because he did the same thing.

Edit: Not to mention when Dwight said that, it wasn't with a completely injury riddled team, it was before the season started so only Kobe was a question mark. No one projected the team this year so no matter what he thought may happen, the team would have been way better than now and he still wanted him out.

DetroitPistonFan
03-12-2014, 08:29 PM

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE.

Pau wants D'Antoni out too. And Duncan isn't gonna complain about his coach. Pop is a 4 time Champion. Lebron and Wade thought Spoelstra sucked for awhile.

coin24
03-12-2014, 08:41 PM

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE.

Real leaders?:roll: :roll:

You sound like a 12 yo girl

Upgrayedd
03-12-2014, 08:46 PM
Wow. I thought Kobe was one of the only reasons D'Antoni was hired? I thought they had the whole Italy connection.

Prometheus
03-12-2014, 08:47 PM
I'm not even gonna act like I like Kobe, but straight up he deserves better than Mike D'Antoni. I will never understand why he was hired in Los Angeles in the first place.

ArbitraryWater
03-12-2014, 08:48 PM
Real leaders?:roll: :roll:

You sound like a 12 yo girl

Saying "Real Leaders" sounds to you like a 12 yo girl?

Bandito
03-12-2014, 08:54 PM
I watch the Knicks and I used to hate him there with a passion. And with the Lakers too.

Rooster
03-13-2014, 12:21 AM
I'm not even gonna act like I like Kobe, but straight up he deserves better than Mike D'Antoni. I will never understand why he was hired in Los Angeles in the first place.

This is the vision of Jim Buss. He wanted to put his stamp on the Lakers and it looks like he is failing miserably. He got rid of everyone that have associations with Phil and his triangle offense. I got the feeling that he's flexing his muscles toward his sister Jeanie Buss for the total control of the Lakers. Now guys like Kobe and Magic are speaking out. As a Lakers fan, I am not really confident on his decision making. He should just let Kupchak be a GM and set aside his ego and focus more on the business side of it.

JohnFreeman
03-13-2014, 12:33 AM
Anyone else think Dantoni would be great with the Warriors?

All Net
03-13-2014, 03:16 AM
We all do.

imnew09
03-13-2014, 03:24 AM
Wow. I thought Kobe was one of the only reasons D'Antoni was hired? I thought they had the whole Italy connection.

No. Kobe wanted Brian Shaw.

MDA screwed us badly, especially our PGs :cry:

Mr Feeny
03-13-2014, 04:19 AM
We all do.

Ah its ky favorite troll!
If Kobe supported mass genocides you would be on his nuts too. The bitter Lebron hating mod defending an act of selfishness from a player who wrecked the Lakers with his greed. Mmkk you Kobe stans carry on trolling. Leave the proper basketball discussions to real Laker fans.

talkingconch
03-13-2014, 05:51 AM

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE.

bahahah

closet lebron stan butthurt lebron had to win 2 rings his way

Mr Feeny
03-13-2014, 08:08 AM
bahahah

closet lebron stan butthurt lebron had to win 2 rings his way
U mad LeBron' s already > Kobe all time?:oldlol: