PDA

View Full Version : Phil, Magic And Now Kobe Calls Out Jim Buss. So....

DavisWarriorsFan
03-12-2014, 06:36 PM
So will Jim Buss finally hire Phil and finally have the Lakers become a great team next year?

moe94
03-12-2014, 06:37 PM
That Phil dude doing thangs out East. News not hit you yet?

DavisWarriorsFan
03-12-2014, 06:38 PM
That Phil dude doing thangs out East. News not hit you yet?
He's changing his mind.

Akrazotile
03-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Three over the hill egomaniacs pissed bc theyre irrelevent in basketball now while Jimmy owns the most profitable team in the league.

Saltyyyyyy

DuMa
03-12-2014, 06:39 PM
not even Phil can save this mess

navy
03-12-2014, 06:40 PM
Three over the hill egomaniacs pissed bc theyre irrelevent in basketball now while Jimmy owns the most profitable team in the league.

Saltyyyyyy
Jimmy as in James? James Dolan?

DavisWarriorsFan
03-12-2014, 06:40 PM

Saltyyyyyy
Well, Jim Buss is stupid. Just like Jerry Krause was when Michael, Scottie and Phil called Krause out.

STATUTORY
03-12-2014, 06:41 PM
Jim needs to do the right thing and give the reins of the franchise to Kobe, transfer ownership to him, the one man that lakers fans trust and love.

FlashDwyaneWade3
03-12-2014, 06:47 PM
Jim needs to do the right thing and give the reins of the franchise to Kobe, transfer ownership to him, the one man that lakers fans trust and love.
Give the franchise to Magic or Jeanie Buss.

sammichoffate
03-12-2014, 07:12 PM
Well, Jim Buss is stupid. Just like Jerry Krause was when Michael, Scottie and Phil called Krause out.History repeats itself :oldlol:

LALakerFan4Life
03-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Well, Jim Buss is stupid. Just like Jerry Krause was when Michael, Scottie and Phil called Krause out.
They didn't like Bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf neither during their time with in Chicago.

Akrazotile
03-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Jimmy as in James? James Dolan?

You're right, should have said second most profitable. I stand corrected.

Upgrayedd
03-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Phil didn't sign with the Knicks yet right? After the Kobe news today I should have put it together. I wouldn't be surprised if Phil is offered a Front Office role with the Lakers now.

DetroitPistonFan
03-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Phil didn't sign with the Knicks yet right? After the Kobe news today I should have put it together. I wouldn't be surprised if Phil is offered a Front Office role with the Lakers now.
Will Jim Buss get over the hate for Phil to finally give him the job with the Lakers? I don't think so. But i'll be surprised if it happens though.

BlackVVaves
03-12-2014, 08:58 PM

Right. So the Lakers can build a team around old ass Pau Gasol, Blake, and Artest. Because according to Kobe, they should all be Lakers right now and moving forward :oldlol:

LeBron stans are immature and egregious, Kobe stans are just down-right delusional :facepalm

CelticBaller
03-12-2014, 09:03 PM
good to see the lakers collapsing

The-Legend-24
03-12-2014, 09:06 PM
good to see the lakers collapsing
Wouldn't surprise me if u guys become irrelevant for another 20+ years. :oldlol:

YouGotServed
03-12-2014, 09:06 PM
Glad to see that piece of shit rapist is finally showing his true colors. Crippled the Lakers cap now demands Jim to build a championship contending team around him.

What a ****ing clown. I'm glad the Lakers are going through this nightmare, though. They deserve it after treating the Dwight Howard like that. Kobe-mare will never end. Enjoy it.

longtime lurker
03-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Glad to see that piece of shit rapist is finally showing his true colors. Crippled the Lakers cap now demands Jim to build a championship contending team around him.

What a ****ing clown. I'm glad the Lakers are going through this nightmare, though. They deserve it after treating the Dwight Howard like that. Kobe-mare will never end. Enjoy it.

:roll: your franchise hasn't seen the finals in almost 20 years. The Lakers could do nothing for the rest of the decade and still accomplish more than the Rockets ever will

YouGotServed
03-12-2014, 09:42 PM
:roll: your franchise hasn't seen the finals in almost 20 years. The Lakers could do nothing for the rest of the decade and still accomplish more than the Rockets ever will

You madd? Bitch all you want, Kobemare won't go away. Enjoy it, sport.

KingLeBronJames
03-12-2014, 09:57 PM
Kobemare got the Lakers 5 NBA Championships. 2 out of 3 as the man. I say i'd take Kobemare over Dwightmare.

longtime lurker
03-12-2014, 10:00 PM

Mad? Kobe helped bring 5 championships to the Lakers. Rockets haven't even won a WCF in 20 years. Lakers will continue to make money I'm sure they're really worried right now :oldlol:

YouGotServed
03-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Mad? Kobe helped bring 5 championships to the Lakers. Rockets haven't even won a WCF in 20 years. Lakers will continue to make money I'm sure they're really worried right now :oldlol:

tl;dr

Kobemare.

FlashDwyaneWade3
03-12-2014, 10:06 PM

How did they treat Dwight. By Kobe saying that he's not giving his all? Your man Hakeem said the same thing about Dwight. So enjoy Dwight when he starts bitching again. I'm glad he's not on the Heat. Even if the Heat had enough money over this past summer, I'd still wouldn't want him in a Heat uniform. He's overrated and a cry baby.

longtime lurker
03-12-2014, 10:07 PM
tl;dr

Kobemare.

That's right. Shut up and take your ownage like a good boy

YouGotServed
03-12-2014, 10:20 PM
That's right. Shut up and take your ownage like a good boy

You sound real madd. Why, doe?