PDA

View Full Version : Kobe screws up one of the GOAT team ever and now blame the management?

Derivative
03-12-2014, 11:14 PM
Last season the Lakers team help Kobe assemble one of the greatest team ever in Kobe, Gasol, Howard, and Nash. But Kobe had to play KoMe ball and led the Lakers to almost missing the playoff if not for ref help...

And throughout the season Kobe is a dick to Dwight causing him to leave Lakers and join the Rockets whom are now thriving..

And then after Kobe takes a 100 mil in 3 season deal that takes away any chance for the Lakers to acquire other good players...

And now this spoiled boy is blaming the Laker's management???:wtf: :wtf: :roll: :roll:

CelticBaller
03-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Injured old player takes 100 mil a year

Complains about lack of future

AintNoSunshine
03-12-2014, 11:17 PM
OP, Kobe's name should be self-explanatory. When have you ever seen Kobe's name and the word unselfish appear in the same page?

JohnFreeman
03-12-2014, 11:18 PM
Yeah Kobe is a joke. "I will never win a sixth ring, even though I could have taken a pay cut and not completely destroy the cap"

Akrazotile
03-12-2014, 11:18 PM
OP, Kobe's name should be self-explanatory. When have you ever seen Kobe's name and the word unselfish appear in the same page?

"That's what makes him alpha"

When he has Shaq or Gasol to leech off of and Fisher to rescue his choking ass in the clutch.

Patrick Chewing
03-12-2014, 11:19 PM
Come to NY, Kobe.

Sincerely,

Phil

The Iron Fist
Jim Buss could have easily given the reins to PJ. But instead, he chose to drive him away. Thats the problem. You know it, I know it. We all know it.

moe94
Y'all better not lock this or ban OP. Let him hold court. We listening. Seems like a decent guy.

Railgun
03-12-2014, 11:21 PM
KoME. It's always been about him. Without a stacked FC this dude would be T-Mac.

Deuce Bigalow
03-12-2014, 11:23 PM
2012-13 Lakers = One of the GOAT teams

dazzer87
03-12-2014, 11:26 PM
Kome keeps saying hes all about winning rings.....but cant take a pay cut and use extra money to try and get players to help him win that 6th ring.....Its not like he needs the money. Now i am wondering how much $$$$ did he pay that victim in Den.

Derivative
03-13-2014, 12:49 AM
lol at all the kobe stans anonymously giving this thread a 1 star

20Four
03-13-2014, 12:51 AM
So many kobe stans on this thread....kind of makes sense since lakers always WIN....these fans want take advantage when our team is down....but its all good...wait til next year...

ImKobe
03-13-2014, 12:57 AM
GOAT team has Duhon & Darius Morris as starters every other game?
GOAT team has Pau & Nash(who were over the hill to begin with) miss 30+ games each?
GOAT team has MWP playing major minutes when he can't even get playing time this season on other teams?
GOAT team has an injured Dwight howard playing like ass for most of the season?
GOAT team is coached by Mike D'Antoni?
GOAT team gets swept in the Playoffs without Kobe, who OP says was the guy that screwed it up?

KingLeBronJames
03-13-2014, 01:04 AM
Last season the Lakers team help Kobe assemble one of the greatest team ever in Kobe, Gasol, Howard, and Nash. But Kobe had to play KoMe ball and led the Lakers to almost missing the playoff if not for ref help...

And throughout the season Kobe is a dick to Dwight causing him to leave Lakers and join the Rockets whom are now thriving..

And then after Kobe takes a 100 mil in 3 season deal that takes away any chance for the Lakers to acquire other good players...

And now this spoiled boy is blaming the Laker's management???:wtf: :wtf: :roll: :roll:
Kobe isn't the only one talking about Buss. Magic Johnson is too.

Mr Feeny
03-13-2014, 04:21 AM

It's absolute disgusting isn't it. I don't know if there is a more detestable player in the league What is wrong with this guy exactly??

Yao Ming's Foot
03-13-2014, 11:00 AM
Laker haters forgot they are supposed to be happy about his contract. Get it together fellas.

SpanishACB
03-13-2014, 11:48 AM
the worst of all is that if Kobe actually took a reasonable paycut Gasol could easily follow the same path allowing the Lakers to become a scary contender

what's wrong Kobe? All those millions and you're not yet set up for the rest of your and yours son and grandons life to come? Low IQ to invest?

Because quite frankly, after the first 30 million pay, making long term money is no science...

Doctor Rivers
03-13-2014, 11:57 AM
lol at all the kobe stans anonymously giving this thread a 1 star

what it's worth, i gave it two stars

Keno
03-13-2014, 11:58 AM
thirty one million dollars gives you six games played and a top five pick. top five worst contracts in nba history.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-13-2014, 12:28 PM
thirty one million dollars gives you six games played and a top five pick. top five worst contracts in nba history.
:applause: :applause:

beastmode
03-13-2014, 12:40 PM

QFT

Derka
03-13-2014, 12:42 PM
GOAT team? That team would have been rolled up and smoked double quick by the 09 and 10 Lakers squads that repeated.

Seriously, no standards around here anymore.

20Four
03-13-2014, 12:44 PM
Are you a Phukkin retard? Kobe brought 5 championships to L.A...what has your player done? stfu move on son

Solefade
03-13-2014, 12:45 PM

also drove Dwight Howard away :lol

DMAVS41
03-13-2014, 12:46 PM
Laker haters forgot they are supposed to be happy about his contract. Get it together fellas.

Why?

The NBA is so much more interesting when Kobe and the Lakers are awesome.

Who actually wants to watch on of the best players ever finish his career on teams barely making the playoffs or missing them altogether?

I hope the Lakers reload this off season and that Nash plays a quality year as well. That is so much better...even for haters.

Solefade
03-13-2014, 12:46 PM
Are you a Phukkin retard? Kobe brought 5 championships to L.A...what has your player done? stfu move on son

kobe? lol

what about shaq? pau? phil? kobe never won without having the best front court that season

20Four
03-13-2014, 12:50 PM
kobe? lol

what about shaq? pau? phil? kobe never won without having the best front court that season
They all helped of course....I'm just saying kobe helped bring 5 championships to L.A whether or not you agree.

Keno
03-13-2014, 12:51 PM

haslem brought three championships to the miami heat, does he deserve thirty million dollars? yea, exactly.:oldlol:

20Four
03-13-2014, 12:53 PM
haslem brought three championships to the miami heat, does he deserve thirty million dollars? yea, exactly.:oldlol:
You must a phucking idiot....has haslem EVER average 25ppg in a playoff series or 33ppg in a playoff series and carried the team? Haslem doesnt know shit about that....

Keno
03-13-2014, 12:55 PM
You must a phucking idiot....has haslem EVER average 25ppg in a playoff series or 33ppg in a playoff series and carried the team? Haslem doesnt know shit about that....

what does that have to do with the present? haslem is thirty three years old, kobe is thirty five coming off an achilles tear. at this point haslem is more productive than kobe is.

kennethgriffin
03-13-2014, 01:25 PM
A) kobe did take a pay cut. he could have signed a 35 mill / year extension

he took 25 mill/year

B) how is kobe taking a 25mill/year pay cut any different from ring chasing

people on here wanted him to take 10 mill ( 35 minus 10 = 25 )

over 2 years that would be 50 mill worth of pay cuts

now honestly...

speaking to everyone on the board

assuming you already had a buttload of money and a buttload of rings

if someone drove up to your house and said

"HERE... take 1 of 2 things... either 50 million dollars in cash... or a 25% of a chance at a ring nobody will give you credit for since you took 50million in pay cuts to get it"

which one would you take?

SexSymbol
03-13-2014, 01:30 PM
Please kill yourself OP.

NumberSix
03-13-2014, 01:39 PM
It's Jim Buss' fault for not having the balls to chose Dwight over Kobe and further back picking Antoni over Phil. Jim Buss is a Fcuking loser and always will be. Son of a rich man who will never have what it takes.

KobesFinger
03-13-2014, 02:12 PM

2013 Lakers weren't even the best team in the West let alone one of the best ever. On name value alone they're one of the best but 38 year old Nash, 34 year old Kobe, 32 year old Gasol, 33 year old MWP, Dwight coming off back surgery and no bench isn't a good team.

He didn't play "KoME" ball either, he averaged 6 assists per game and had multiple stretches of double digit assist games with low 20s or even teens scoring.

Kobe wasn't a dick to Dwight through the season. They both said some things they should've worded differently or not said at all, but Dwight apparently didn't want to be a Laker in the first place.

He also didn't take 3 years $100m. Even his current salary and his next contract doesn't amount to $100m, you pulled that figure out your ass. $30m this year which is an old contract, then $48m over the next 2 which I admit is way too much.

And do you know what he said to the FO? He expects them to work as hard as he does on the court which is reasonable. They go with MDA or PJax or Hollins who were both available. They also said they aren't planning to blow it up for next year even though we have a high draft pick and cap space.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-13-2014, 02:19 PM
A) kobe did take a pay cut. he could have signed a 35 mill / year extension

he took 25 mill/year

B) how is kobe taking a 25mill/year pay cut any different from ring chasing

people on here wanted him to take 10 mill ( 35 minus 10 = 25 )

over 2 years that would be 50 mill worth of pay cuts

now honestly...

speaking to everyone on the board

assuming you already had a buttload of money and a buttload of rings

if someone drove up to your house and said

"HERE... take 1 of 2 things... either 50 million dollars in cash... or a 25% of a chance at a ring nobody will give you credit for since you took 50million in pay cuts to get it"

which one would you take?

considering i already have half a billion dollars like Chuckbe i would go with the chances for a ring and it ist a very hard decision either:coleman:

Heavincent
03-13-2014, 02:30 PM
It's Jim Buss' fault for not having the balls to chose Dwight over Kobe

Why the hell would he do that? :oldlol: That's the absolute dumbest thing he could have done.

kennethgriffin
03-13-2014, 02:40 PM
considering i already have half a billion dollars like Chuckbe i would go with the chances for a ring and it ist a very hard decision either:coleman:

kobe doesnt have half a billion dollars in cash dumby

his networth is 200 million

hes spent atleast more than half the money hes been paid in his life through taxes, house payments, helicopters, jewelry for his wife, art, furnature, cars, investments and other dumb crap

hes made 500 million. but he doesnt have 500 million.

and 200 million for a rich celeberity with lavish lifestyles ( like converting lambo's from manual into automatic so his wife can drive one ) wont last very long... i suspect when kobes finished he may keep collecting pay checks for endorsements here and there. but considering hes spent 300 mill in 20 years.. i suspect he'l be running on empty by the time hes dead. so believe me... kobe wants a bit left over for his kids.. and 25 mill compared to 10 mill a year looks pretty decent

yall too dumb to realize it cause your all thinking in terms of the average mans expenses... we buy subway and mcdonalds... kobe eats at fancy restaurants where 2500$ plus 500$ tips are the norm

yall just dont get it.. money still means something to kobe