PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever played call of duty and

russwest0
03-13-2014, 02:51 AM
tried to protect their "kill death ratio" and go for a goal like a 2.0 kill death ratio?

that is what lebron has been doing all season long for a 60% fg%. if you notice, guys who whore for a good kill death ratio will quit out of matches where their opponent is tough since they are more likely to die if they are aggressive on offense. This shows up as a stat and basically everyone with a high kill death ratio quits out of games all the time.

This is essentially lebron james. he is a blackhole for stats and it really hurts his team when they rely on him in close games. want an example? see: LeBron playing the whole 4th quarter to statpad vs the Bobcats in garbage time and then looking tired and dissapearing in the Heats next 3 games vs good opponents.

this is the equivalent of shitting all over the christmas noobs one game, going 27-2 and then next game getting your ass whooped early on vs a faggy clan and then quitting out instead of fighting through. this is essentially lebron james.

LongLiveTheKing
03-13-2014, 02:56 AM
KD is that guy that tries to take everyone's kills so he could look like the best player but has no effect on the outcome of the match.

Milbuck
03-13-2014, 02:57 AM
Lebron's retiring after next season. By then his career FG% should be just over 50%, it's at 49.6% right now.

Once he crosses 50%, does he really have anything else to work towards? :confusedshrug:

I just lost 25 IQ points typing this out

JohnFreeman
03-13-2014, 02:58 AM
You should kill yourself so your Mum and Dad can be happy again

buddha
03-13-2014, 03:01 AM
back when I used to play first person shooters I didn't try to protect anything. I just naturally had a 4:1 kill to death ratio. those were bad times though, I didn't leave my house once during my 8th grade summer.

russwest0
03-13-2014, 03:02 AM
back when I used to play first person shooters I didn't try to protect anything. I just naturally had a 4:1 kill to death ratio. those were bad times though, I didn't leave my house once during my 8th grade summer.

you were the kevin durant of call of duty :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

no pun intended
03-13-2014, 03:06 AM
LeBron James is the one who gets the 30 kills, 10 deaths, and 10 assists.

chosen_one6
03-13-2014, 03:24 AM
The f*** is this dude talking about? This thread needs to be deleted for idiocy.

Inferno
03-13-2014, 03:28 AM
Except in CoD, a KD ratio below 1 means you have a negative impact in team deathmatches and other game modes based off of eliminating the other team :confusedshrug:

Doranku
03-13-2014, 03:37 AM
Except in CoD, a KD ratio below 1 means you have a negative impact in team deathmatches and other game modes based off of eliminating the other team :confusedshrug:
http://www.bloodygoodhorror.com/bgh/files/reviews/caps/vampires-kiss.jpg

Mr. Jabbar
03-13-2014, 03:48 AM
http://www.bloodygoodhorror.com/bgh/files/reviews/caps/vampires-kiss.jpg

:roll:

Heavincent
03-13-2014, 03:51 AM
I have to admit I play multiplayer shooters like that. I'm a shameless stat padder.

I used to be a superstar at Gears of War 3 but now I only play every once in a while, so I've declined to the point of being a role player. All of the casual scrubs stopped playing so now I get my ass whooped by seasoned vets. I still go positive most of the time, but now I usually finish with something like 10-6. Before I would have monster 20+ kill games on the regular.

I don't even know why I'm talking about this.

aj1987
03-13-2014, 03:51 AM
you were the kevin durant of call of duty :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
And just like KD, a loser. :oldlol:

hahaitme
03-13-2014, 03:52 AM

I don't play CoD but I used to play CS1.5, and this was true for that game. If you die it just means your team plays with one less player.

Bad analogy OP.

215Philly
03-13-2014, 03:55 AM
I have to admit I play multiplayer shooters like that. I'm a shameless stat padder.

I used to be a superstar at Gears of War 3 but now I only play every once in a while, so I've declined to the point of being a role player. All of the casual scrubs stopped playing so now I get my ass whooped by seasoned vets. I still go positive most of the time, but now I usually finish with something like 10-6. Before I would have monster 20+ kill games on the regular.

I don't even know why I'm talking about this.
Weak era

mrpibb
03-13-2014, 10:57 AM
I always shot for above a 1.0 kill/death ratio, but I wouldn't quit games. There was one exception, though. I was playing a clan that has a YouTube channel, and I had no idea what I was doing wrong when I died. In fact, I believed they were cheating until I found them on YouTube. But that's beside the point. You can shoot for a ratio without being a quitter.

What's Lebron's record this season? I think his K/D ratio is working out just fine.

TheMan
03-13-2014, 11:06 AM
CoD 4 Modern Warfare GOAT FP shooter:bowdown:

tmacattack33
03-13-2014, 11:07 AM
I somewhat agree, but this is the regular season so who cares.

If this happens during the playoffs, then maybe you're on to something.

Clyde
03-13-2014, 11:08 AM
The f*** is this dude talking about? This thread needs to be deleted for idiocy.

this x100000000

Marlo_Stanfield
03-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Heat Thunder finals will be epic on Insidehoops.
that is, if OKC makes it past Memphis this year:roll: :roll:

Trollsmasher
03-13-2014, 11:27 AM
COD is for noobs

no surprise OP plays it

also lol at acting like 2 K/D is some unachievable goal, OP must have been really bad at that game

russwest0
03-13-2014, 01:50 PM
I somewhat agree, but this is the regular season so who cares.

If this happens during the playoffs, then maybe you're on to something.

2011 finals. also happened at times during 2013 finals.

russwest0
03-13-2014, 01:53 PM
COD is for noobs

no surprise OP plays it

also lol at acting like 2 K/D is some unachievable goal, OP must have been really bad at that game

lol haven't played xbox in 2 years. when I did play mostly played battlefield.

just had to use the popular, casual game to reference to others

aj1987
03-13-2014, 05:17 PM
As the other poster said, higher the K/D ratio that you have, more likely your team will win. Hence, LeBron is winning championships while he's "protecting" his FG% and KD is losing while having a >1 K/D ratio.

Sakkreth
03-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Cod players... why I am not surprised op is one of them, and no battlefield isn't good either :facepalm

Quickening
03-13-2014, 05:20 PM
If he was that type of player, he would be averaging around 10 ppg max... Lebron is that tank in COD, who runs around the map getting the most kills, but also has the lowest death total.

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 05:24 PM
Cod players... why I am not surprised op is one of them, and no battlefield isn't good either :facepalm

So what's good then bro

Sakkreth
03-13-2014, 05:26 PM
So what's good then bro

Games that require brains.

zoom17
03-13-2014, 05:26 PM
LeBron James is the one who gets the 30 kills, 10 deaths, and 10 assists.

triple double though:oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
03-13-2014, 05:28 PM
A pretty OT topic that probably should be moved, but anyways...

No, I don't protect my K/D in CoD. I just rush and see what happens. Can't snipe for shit, though. I don't know why people who play CoD are so obsessed with sniping.

Plus, there's so many ways to cheat in online FP's games. It's become ridiculous on a game like CoD too. Dude's either boost, lag switch, and use any form of hacking to get a high K/D. Pretty lame.