PDA

View Full Version : So I've been busy lately. How has lebron been doing?

ripthekik
03-13-2014, 11:47 AM
I've been spending a lot of time at work and not much time following the NBA the last few days. I saw trollsmasher's thread, "Lebron 0 shots in the 4th". Is this really happening? Can someone explain to me what's going on?

navy
03-13-2014, 11:49 AM
Have you ever made a thread that wasnt about Lebron?

Fudge
03-13-2014, 11:52 AM
:lol

ripthekik
03-13-2014, 11:53 AM
Have you ever made a thread that wasnt about Lebron?
well he's the number 1 player of the league and MVP as you guys put it right? So I expect great numbers from him. So tell me how is he doing? last 4 games maybe?

How are his last 4 game's 4th quarter stats?

plowking
03-13-2014, 11:54 AM
well he's the number 1 player of the league and MVP as you guys put it right? So I expect great numbers from him. So tell me how is he doing? last 4 games maybe?

How are his last 4 game's 4th quarter stats?

Why 4? Why not 5?

navy
03-13-2014, 11:54 AM
I like how you quoted me but didn't answer my question. Seriously, have you EVER made a tread that wasn't about Lebron?

ripthekik
03-13-2014, 11:55 AM
Why 4? Why not 5?
Why 5? 4 seems good? Definitely more recent and in the last week.

JZ600
03-13-2014, 11:57 AM
I am not sure why you Kobe and Lebron stans hate on each other so much. Im not even remotely a Kobe fan but it was a sad day to see one of the top10-15 goats go out like that. Yes lebron is sucking dick lately after his 61, but lets wait until the playoffs before you kids start a thread every minute about lebron. Stop hating on talent and enjoy it:cheers:

Keno
03-13-2014, 11:57 AM
he's doing below average for his high standards, but please make this thread in june. or will you be gone for months like last june? you *****. :oldlol:

plowking
03-13-2014, 11:59 AM
Why 5? 4 seems good? Definitely more recent and in the last week.

Why not all of March? 2 weeks is recent.

ripthekik
03-13-2014, 12:01 PM
he's doing below average for his high standards, but please make this thread in june. or will you be gone for months like last june? you *****. :oldlol:
by june I dont think we will be making threads about lebron though. I think he may be out of the picture by then :lol

plowking
03-13-2014, 12:03 PM
by june I dont think we will be making threads about lebron though. I think he may be out of the picture by then :lol

You have him as an underdog in that case? Interesting.

I guess it'll be amazing and against the odds if he wins with the Heat.

Prometheus
03-13-2014, 12:04 PM
I've been spending a lot of time at work and not much time following the NBA the last few days. I saw trollsmasher's thread, "Lebron 0 shots in the 4th". Is this really happening? Can someone explain to me what's going on?

LeBron sucks and is overrated. He's a colluding, ring chasing coward who was manufactured by the refs on the court and ESPN for his reputation. He only scores on fast breaks and is a stat-padder. His defense is garbage and even his passing is overrated. Durant is already a better passer, defender, rebounder, and team leader and is more proven in the playoffs. Am I doing it right?

ripthekik
03-13-2014, 12:05 PM
You have him as an underdog in that case? Interesting.

I guess it'll be amazing and against the odds if he wins with the Heat.
Well if you could help me with telling me how he played the last 4 games, I could make a better informed decision on whether he is an underdog. You must have watched all his games, no? I'm sure as a loyal heat fan I can depend on you :applause:

Milbuck
Alt alert.

Keno

so you're saying he will win as the underdog two times now? that's better than winning as the favorites for two rings.

Prometheus
03-13-2014, 12:06 PM
Alt alert.

Some people actually lurked for that long. It was forever until I was able to join... I don't know about Keno though.

ripthekik
so you're saying he will win as the underdog two times now? that's better than winning as the favorites for two rings.
Nah.. he still has the advantage. I just believe it is in his character to choke it away :lol

plowking
Well if you could help me with telling me how he played the last 4 games, I could make a better informed decision on whether he is an underdog. You must have watched all his games, no? I'm sure as a loyal heat fan I can depend on you :applause:

From watching the whole season, I can tell you hes still the best in the league, and its premier player.

SpecialQue
03-13-2014, 12:07 PM

First off, you're unemployed.

Second, you're still following the NBA.

Third, you're only posting this because you know damn well that Lebron's playing like ass and feel like trolling about it.

Milbuck
03-13-2014, 12:07 PM
Some people actually lurked for that long. It was forever until I was able to join... I don't know about Keno though.
Eh you can usually tell. You I could understand lurking. Same for me. I'd say there's an 85-90% chance that little shit is an alt though.

Keno
03-13-2014, 12:08 PM
Alt alert.

facepalm.

i said this about ten times now, i have been lurking for two-three years now, i lost count. i missed the registration date of apr 2013.

ripthekik
03-13-2014, 12:08 PM
From watching the whole season, I can tell you hes still the best in the league, and its premier player.
How has the best and premier player played in his last few games?

Third, you're only posting this because you know damn well that Lebron's playing like ass and feel like trolling about it.
First off, I'm employed. You're not.
I haven't watched a game in a while, and I honestly found out about lebron only after seeing the front page of ISH. Otherwise I would have posted a lot sooner, dont ya think? :lol

Keno
03-13-2014, 12:09 PM
Eh you can usually tell. You I could understand lurking. Same for me. I'd say there's an 85-90% chance that little shit is an alt though.

so there's a high chance of me being an alt because i said "or will you be gone like last june? *****" lmaooooooooooooo, makes perfect sense.

moe94
03-13-2014, 12:10 PM

Passive aggressive trolling is soooooo fetch!

Milbuck
03-13-2014, 12:10 PM
so there's a high chance of me being an alt because i said "or will you be gone like last june? *****" lmaooooooooooooo, makes perfect sense.
Nailed it.

plowking
03-13-2014, 12:11 PM
How has the best and premier player played in his last few games?

You wanted to make an informed decision. I'm helping you by using a whole seasons worth of evidence instead of an outlier or small sample.
So yeah, with all the games played so far, hes still the best.

Keno
03-13-2014, 12:13 PM
Nah.. he still has the advantage. I just believe it is in his character to choke it away :lol

so did you cry when lebron went off for thirty seven points in game seven? i would say that's far from choking it away.

Keno
03-13-2014, 12:13 PM
Nailed it.
:hammerhead:

ripthekik
03-13-2014, 12:14 PM
so did you cry when lebron went off for thirty seven points in game seven? i would say that's far from choking it away.
Nope. I did almost cry when he had 2 turnovers with 2 minutes left in Game 6, and then bricked a 3 as well with 30 seconds left though :lol

Keno
03-13-2014, 12:18 PM
Nope. I did almost cry when he had 2 turnovers with 2 minutes left in Game 6, and then bricked a 3 as well with 30 seconds left though :lol

nitpicking at it's finest, i could do that too. sixteen points in the fourth quarter to bring his team back in the first place, and then a clutch trey before allen's to cut it down to two points.

ripthekik
03-13-2014, 12:21 PM
Found this gem going through the game thread:

Lebron is the Biggest Headcase/Fragile mind Mood dependent player I have ever seen. When he is On and Focused he is the best player I have ever seen but when he is not it is like watching a completely different player. Out of all the great players Easily the most frustrating to be a fan of his as sometimes he can drive U to drink.
:lol

FPJ
03-13-2014, 12:23 PM
You know, OP, at the end of the day he's gonna continue enjoying his life while you'll continue to also enjoy his life (which is rather creepy and pathetic).

edrick
03-13-2014, 12:25 PM
Troll thread lasted 3 pages. :applause:

ripthekik
03-13-2014, 12:27 PM
You know, OP, at the end of the day he's gonna continue enjoying his life while you'll continue to also enjoy his life (which is rather creepy and pathetic).
At the end of the day I'm gonna enjoy my life, while laughing at him :oldlol:

red1
Rip you are a huge kobe stan. You do realize bronzys been the better playoff performer right? :lol

Keno
nitpicking at it's finest, i could do that too. sixteen points in the fourth quarter to bring his team back in the first place, and then a clutch trey before allen's to cut it down to two points.

ripthefag ignoring this post, as usual. terrible troll.

FPJ
03-13-2014, 12:29 PM
At the end of the day I'm gonna enjoy my life, while laughing at him :oldlol:

Sure looks like it...

Your life is Lebrick, stop lying to yourself :oldlol:

ripthekik
03-13-2014, 12:29 PM
Rip you are a huge kobe stan. You do realize bronzys been the better playoff performer right? :lol
my favorite 5'8" canadian is here :applause: :applause: :applause:
How u been? Can you touch the net yet?

red1
03-13-2014, 12:35 PM
If it is in his character to choke then how would you describe kobe? Comparing IQ wise we are talking about a low-iq chucker with the most missed shots of all time in every category vs the one of the most unselfish high-iq players of all time. Get back to me when your idol can do better than 6-24 in game 7 of the finals.

red1
03-13-2014, 12:38 PM
my favorite 5'8" canadian is here :applause: :applause: :applause:
How u been? Can you touch the net yet?
I can grab rim and am close to dunking just need to get in the gym and do heavy squats. Where you getting 5'8 from? Am 6'1

Marlo_Stanfield
03-13-2014, 12:41 PM
ripthefggt we all know u aint been busy but instead was hijacking threads with your Millerfor3 account:roll: :roll: :roll:

ripthekik
03-13-2014, 12:44 PM
I can grab rim and am close to dunking just need to get in the gym and do heavy squats. Where you getting 5'8 from? Am 6'1
dont lie, you said it yourself last year, I highly doubt you can grow 5 inches in a year, oh wait, you're in middle school, it might be possible :lol

Unfortunately kids, I can't spend much more time here chatting with yall. Enjoy ya day and be sure to let me know how lebron has been doing recently :applause:

peace

red1
03-13-2014, 12:46 PM
dont lie, you said it yourself last year, I highly doubt you can grow 5 inches in a year, oh wait, you're in middle school, it might be possible :lol

Unfortunately kids, I can't spend much more time here chatting with yall. Enjoy ya day and be sure to let me know how lebron has been doing recently :applause:

peace
Why do you lie and make shit up? Middle school? You are losing it boy

DMAVS41
03-13-2014, 12:48 PM
MVP race is officially over...

20Four
03-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Rip....come on now...we ALL know you have NO life and dont have a job....why try and lie about it son? The reason why you havnt been here posting is because your butt buddy (lebronze) has been having a stretch these last 4-5 games and you couldn't take it....come on...stop acting you have a life when we all know you sleep..drink insidehoops.....

P.S

Go outside sometime mang....its good for you....the SUN wont hurt you....

pegasus
03-13-2014, 01:14 PM
MVP race is officially over...

It'd better be, but I can see his idiot followers pump him up again if he puts together another 4-game stretch where he plays like Durant has all season. At this point, I'd put even Griffin and Noah above him.

r15mohd
03-13-2014, 01:38 PM
Rip doing his normal routine...absent when Lebron is performing great and suddenly online posting away when he has a bad game.

nothing new, keep it moving...:rolleyes:

ArbitraryWater
03-13-2014, 01:48 PM
Once again, rip with one of those timely "been busy/didnt watch, hows bran doing?" threads... 9er is a king of these.. you know, the "didnt watched/checked box scores, what happened?" type.

HoopsFanNumero1
03-13-2014, 02:08 PM
I like how rip is pretending to be employed in this thread :lol

Meanwhile in reality:
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/2/22072/1973776-southpark_wow2.jpg

sportjames23
03-13-2014, 02:25 PM

rip took up residence in Bran stans minds. :oldlol:

red1
03-13-2014, 02:56 PM
Not really. The guy embarrasses himself in every thread. If anything bran has taken residence in his mind.

russwest0
03-13-2014, 02:56 PM
:oldlol:

edrick
03-13-2014, 04:19 PM

Yeah, people are new to his Lebron hate. :rolleyes:

STATUTORY
03-13-2014, 04:26 PM
Bran might as well adopt the last stark cuz his game be crippled like bran stark

riseagainst
03-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Not really. The guy embarrasses himself in every thread. If anything bran has taken residence in his mind.

denial

riseagainst
03-14-2014, 11:57 AM
Bran might as well adopt the last stark cuz his game be crippled like bran stark

:roll: :roll:

MichaelCorleone
03-14-2014, 11:57 AM
Rip doing his normal routine...absent when Lebron is performing great and suddenly online posting away when he has a bad game.

nothing new, keep it moving...:rolleyes:
He's russwest0 too. So if you look at the big picture, he's really always here.

DMAVS41
03-14-2014, 01:19 PM
It'd better be, but I can see his idiot followers pump him up again if he puts together another 4-game stretch where he plays like Durant has all season. At this point, I'd put even Griffin and Noah above him.

Nah, it's over.

Even if Durant went down with an injury and missed the last 10 games or something...he'd still win it probably.

ripthekik
03-14-2014, 01:55 PM
no one has answered the question yet? come on i dont have all day to read through ish

riseagainst
03-14-2014, 01:59 PM
no one has answered the question yet? come on i dont have all day to read through ish

he's back.

:bowdown:

r15mohd
03-14-2014, 02:09 PM
He's russwest0 too. So if you look at the big picture, he's really always here.

wonderful! :rolleyes: :facepalm

Shabba Ranks
03-14-2014, 02:12 PM
busy doing what ? nikka we know u aint got no job

http://i61.tinypic.com/2w6dxz5.jpg

sportjames23
03-14-2014, 04:21 PM
^^^^^:roll: :roll: :roll:

My nikka Shabba went back to the 90s on us! :oldlol:

HEAT111
03-14-2014, 04:48 PM
Not this troll again...:facepalm

ripthekik
03-14-2014, 10:30 PM
Why 4? Why not 5?
ok, so how is his last 5 games? Been too busy working throughout the week to follow. I need a good update this time.

Anyone tell me how he's played throughout his last 5 games? 4th quarter stats would be great too

:cheers:

STATUTORY
03-14-2014, 10:31 PM
:roll: this bump, don't do them like this rip, u just ethered the last of pauk's dignity and self respect

sportjames23
03-14-2014, 10:32 PM
ok, so how is his last 5 games? Been too busy working throughout the week to follow. I need a good update this time.

Anyone tell me how he's played throughout his last 5 games? 4th quarter stats would be great too

Why you do 'em like dat, homie? :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-14-2014, 10:35 PM

ROFL , Kobe stans are ruthless man...

The-Legend-24
03-14-2014, 10:35 PM
'11 finals mode back on.

ripthekik
03-14-2014, 11:06 PM
'11 finals mode back on.
good times :lol

my man lebron, I think I might start to like him if he keeps this up

Number24
03-14-2014, 11:11 PM
good times :lol

my man lebron, I think I might start to like him if he keeps this up
don't worry, he's gonna keep it up. maybe even better! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Cold soul
03-14-2014, 11:16 PM
Lebron looks like ass playing god awful.

russwest0
03-14-2014, 11:17 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Number24
03-14-2014, 11:19 PM
Hey guys...
Been too busy working throughout the week to follow. I need a good update this time.

:biggums: