PDA

View Full Version : Are people seriously thinking the Clips will do something in the playoffs?

SHABBA
03-13-2014, 01:27 PM
:biggums:

imdaman99
03-13-2014, 01:28 PM
Doc Rivers will make sure they get out of the 1st round

SHABBA
03-13-2014, 01:36 PM
Doc Rivers will make sure they get out of the 1st round
Would that be a "success" for them this season?

Milbuck
03-13-2014, 01:41 PM
Yes

Demitri98
03-13-2014, 02:06 PM
Anything less than the WCF is a huge disappointment and CP3 gets the blame. No more passes for him.

ArbitraryWater
03-13-2014, 02:08 PM
Why not? Whats this shit? Honestly, people are either acting like the Clippers OR Rockets are going to be a major dissapointment... Its always those 2 Teams.

And even IF they bounce early, who cares? :confusedshrug:
The West is MAD STACKED. Any Team can beat ANY TEAM, you know 4 Teams, 4 great teams will say good bye in the 1st round and they still will be great teams? they will still be a team dealt with in the future...

(unless its the Mavs/Grizzlies and the future is a bit uncertain to where they heading...)

russwest0
03-13-2014, 02:10 PM
They won't beat OKC or the Spurs. The Spurs in particular I think are a nightmare matchup for them.

Levity
03-13-2014, 02:10 PM
what is your reasoning for thinking they wont?

russwest0
03-13-2014, 02:14 PM

You serious?

What about their team makes you believe they are going to do damage in the West?

(e)
03-13-2014, 02:14 PM
Blake Griffin has improved a lot of his weaknesses. They could definitely do something if he and CP3 are on their games.

ArbitraryWater
03-13-2014, 02:18 PM
You serious?

What about their team makes you believe they are going to do damage in the West?

:wtf: Best PG, Best PF, and a 3rd all star caliber in their Center..

russwest0
03-13-2014, 02:22 PM
:wtf: Best PG, Best PF, and a 3rd all star caliber in their Center..

DeAndre Jordan isn't an all star caliber center. Is overrated as hell on defense. Chris Paul has played nothing like the "best PG" this year nor has he in the playoffs with the Clippers.

Doc is a decent coach but he ain't a miracle work. I see nothing about that team that would make anyone believe they could beat OKC or the Spurs in the West.

ArbitraryWater
03-13-2014, 02:24 PM
DeAndre Jordan isn't an all star caliber center. Is overrated as hell on defense. Chris Paul has played nothing like the "best PG" this year nor has he in the playoffs with the Clippers.

Doc is a decent coach but he ain't a miracle work. I see nothing about that team that would make anyone believe they could beat OKC or the Spurs in the West.

This gon be funny once they beat OKC.. :lol

beastmode
03-13-2014, 02:28 PM

They wouldn't know deductive reasoning if it fukked them in the arse.

Doranku
03-13-2014, 02:29 PM
No. Both they (as usual) and the Rockets are going to be huge disappointments to a lot of people come playoff time. :lol

russwest0
03-13-2014, 02:30 PM
This gon be funny once they beat OKC.. :lol

With no Westbrook they would of had a chance to last year. But they COULDN'T EVEN GET OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND. :lol :lol :lol

ArbitraryWater
03-13-2014, 02:31 PM
With no Westbrook they would of had a chance to last year. But they COULDN'T EVEN GET OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND. :lol :lol :lol

:lol ur cute

KyleKong
03-13-2014, 02:33 PM
They won't beat OKC or the Spurs. The Spurs in particular I think are a nightmare matchup for them.
http://umbu.com/gif/2014/02/nicolascage.gif

russwest0
03-13-2014, 02:34 PM
lmfao. would bookmark this shit to throw it in clippers fans faces when they fail, but they are so delusional it'd be of no use.

they see cp3 average 13ppg on 35% in a 2nd round sweep and think nothing of it. first round exit? think nothing of it. still considering their team a contender. shit is hilarious.

beastmode
03-13-2014, 02:39 PM
lmfao. would bookmark this shit to throw it in clippers fans faces when they fail, but they are so delusional it'd be of no use.

they see cp3 average 13ppg on 35% in a 2nd round sweep and think nothing of it. first round exit? think nothing of it. still considering their team a contender. shit is hilarious.

99% of your posts revolve around hating on the Clipps. You need another pastime, hater.

russwest0
03-13-2014, 02:42 PM
99% of your posts revolve around hating on the Clipps. You need another pastime, hater.

say the clips aren't a contender and now "99% of your posts revolve around hating on the Clipps"

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Almost as cringey as Clippers saying they were getting used to being "the hunted"

senelcoolidge
03-13-2014, 02:46 PM
:facepalm do people remember that the Clippers had injuries that last two years in the playoffs. Specifically to Blake Griffin. If they are healthy especially Blake and CP3 than they will do fine. The Grizzlies, Warriors, and Spurs are the teams that annoy the Clippers the most. They will try to avoid them. Grizzlies and Warriors are first round outs. But the Grizzlies will wear down whoever they play.

Micku
03-13-2014, 03:09 PM
The Clips have a chance if healthy. But the Spurs and OKC are no joke. Memphis and Warriors could upset guys. Rockets also has the Spurs number.

I do think it's between the OKC, Spurs, Clips and Rockets to get out of the west. This would all depends on the matchup. I think the Rockets could beat the Spurs but can't beat the Clips. I think the Clips can't beat the Spurs but have a better chance against OKC (depending on how healthy they are). Memphis are a wild card and could beat any team. Warriors have a better chance with the Clips than they do against the Rockets.

So, it's all up for grabs. I can see upsets coming if the matchups are right. If the clips are healthy and don't get injured like the past two years, I think they could give a challenge. But I won't be surprise if they don't go to the WCF.

davehos
03-13-2014, 03:11 PM
The West is so stacked ... Vegas is gonna have a hard time setting odds this year. There will be some upsets.

oh the horror
03-13-2014, 03:12 PM
The West is so stacked ... Vegas is gonna have a hard time setting odds this year. There will be some upsets.

Yep yep. No clear cut sweeps for sure and all teams are capable of beating one another.

SHABBA
03-13-2014, 03:37 PM
a 3rd all star caliber in their Center..
http://i.imgur.com/zmwOzsq.jpg

Darius
03-13-2014, 03:38 PM
The Clips have a chance if healthy. But the Spurs and OKC are no joke. Memphis and Warriors could upset guys. Rockets also has the Spurs number.

I do think it's between the OKC, Spurs, Clips and Rockets to get out of the west. This would all depends on the matchup. I think the Rockets could beat the Spurs but can't beat the Clips. I think the Clips can't beat the Spurs but have a better chance against OKC (depending on how healthy they are). Memphis are a wild card and could beat any team. Warriors have a better chance with the Clips than they do against the Rockets.

So, it's all up for grabs. I can see upsets coming if the matchups are right. If the clips are healthy and don't get injured like the past two years, I think they could give a challenge. But I won't be surprise if they don't go to the WCF.

An actual intelligent post on ISH :biggums:

bballnoob1192
03-13-2014, 03:38 PM
idk the clips are actually decent this year if blake griffin can play at the same level he is right now he doesn't even need to elevate it just keep his same numbers and they make it to wcf imo.

Rooster
03-13-2014, 03:39 PM
Yep yep. No clear cut sweeps for sure and all teams are capable of beating one another.

Only thing is not too sure about Dallas upsetting anyone. But they have Dirk so he might get hot at the right time. I think regardless of regular season record theo other 7 teams can beat each other. It all depends on the matchups and who's healthy.