PDA

View Full Version : Father shoots boy who was in bed with his daughter.

longhornfan1234
03-13-2014, 03:34 PM
"The father, who was not identified, was notified by one of his children that there was someone in his 16-year-old daughter's room, the report said. He reportedly found his daughter in bed with the teen.

The confrontation occurred around 2:20 a.m. The father had a gun and asked the teen to identify himself, police said, according to the report. His daughter reportedly told her father that she did not know the teen and that the two were not in bed.

The father said he told the teen not to move, but reportedly saw the teen reach for something, at which point police say the father opened fire. The teen did not have a gun. His daughter later confessed that she did indeed know the teen, the report said "

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/13/houston-dad-fatally-shoots-teen-inside-daughters-room-report-says/

Was the father justified in killing the boy? :confusedshrug:

jamal99
03-13-2014, 03:39 PM
Not justified, but it's mostly daughters fault...

RightToCensor
03-13-2014, 03:40 PM
Was her ***** poppin doe?

Akrazotile
03-13-2014, 03:40 PM
"The father, who was not identified, was notified by one of his children that there was someone in his 16-year-old daughter's room, the report said. He reportedly found his daughter in bed with the teen.

The confrontation occurred around 2:20 a.m. The father had a gun and asked the teen to identify himself, police said, according to the report. His daughter reportedly told her father that she did not know the teen and that the two were not in bed.

The father said he told the teen not to move, but reportedly saw the teen reach for something, at which point police say the father opened fire. The teen did not have a gun. His daughter later confessed that she did indeed know the teen, the report said "

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/13/houston-dad-fatally-shoots-teen-inside-daughters-room-report-says/

:biggums:

longhornfan1234
03-13-2014, 03:48 PM
:biggums:
:coleman:

He thought his daughter was getting raped and the boy reached for something. I can see the father's argument.

chosen_one6
03-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Damn...I hope lil man got some p*ssy that night. That's one of the best things you can do before you die.

irondarts
03-13-2014, 03:49 PM

Are you kidding me? No, he was not justified.

ace23
03-13-2014, 03:55 PM
We need more details. If she didn't know him, I can see why he assumed that he was an intruder.

Is He Ill
03-13-2014, 03:56 PM
She got him killed.

Exactly. I guess the dad had a good reason to shoot the kid, but the daughter is a complete jackass. Her lie cost a kid his life.

longhornfan1234
03-13-2014, 03:57 PM

His daughter said she didn't know him. The boy didn't indentify himself and he reached for something. Do you not see the father's side?

ballup
03-13-2014, 03:57 PM
The daughter needs to set her story straight.

CelticBaller
03-13-2014, 04:11 PM
Homie died for the pvssy. RIP

Random_Guy
03-13-2014, 04:13 PM
****ing bitch, slut killed the boy, was definitely her boyfriend or some shit :facepalm:

KevinNYC
03-13-2014, 04:13 PM
:coleman:

He thought his daughter was getting raped and the boy reached for something. I can see the father's argument.

If the daughter is having sex and she's being quiet about and not screaming for bloody murder, she's not being raped.

I suspect the daughter and the father are lying to the cops to try to protect the father.

Noob Saibot
03-13-2014, 04:14 PM
This kind of thing happens all the time in Outworld. I've heard many stories about Shao Kahn killing off Kitana's boyfriends, except for Liu Kang, he was the chosen one.

KevinNYC
03-13-2014, 04:16 PM
****ing bitch, slut killed the boy, was definitely her boyfriend or some shit :facepalm:
Actually her father killed the boy.

DeuceWallaces
03-13-2014, 04:17 PM
Sounds like a lot of lies. That girl should go down for manslaughter or some shit.

Random_Guy
03-13-2014, 04:18 PM
Actually her father killed the boy.
true true, but unless they are hiding something, the girl probably didnt want to get into trouble with her dad from being discovered in bed with another boy.

ballup
03-13-2014, 04:20 PM
If the daughter is having sex and she's being quiet about and not screaming for bloody murder, she's not being raped.

I suspect the daughter and the father are lying to the cops to try to protect the father.
What if she thought she was in danger of being murdered? The last thing any hostage would want to do is get themselves killed.

Rasheed1
03-13-2014, 04:21 PM
Who has sex with a chick when her pop is in the next room?? :biggums:

Even teenagers should know better than that.. SMDH

Other than that, I think the girl is at fault for lying.. She has to have some idea the pop would shoot the kid.. If she tells the truth, she might be able to disuse the situation, but lying just gives him the green light to blast the kid..

Random_Guy
03-13-2014, 04:21 PM
What if she thought she was in danger of being murdered? The last thing any hostage would want to do is get themselves killed.
this is true, but what's more possible, the girl secret banging a boy in the house or a serial killer in bed with the girl? and the article clearly said the boy was unarmed.

Trollsmasher
03-13-2014, 04:22 PM
The daughter should be beheaded

longhornfan1234

You could be right...but we don't know the real story yet. You don't always think logically in high pressure situations.

His daughter said she didn't know him. The boy didn't indentify himself and he reached for something. We can only go by the father's and daughter's stories.

rezznor
His daughter said she didn't know him. The boy didn't indentify himself and he reached for something. Do you not see the father's side?
he was probably reaching for his pants

Rasheed1
03-13-2014, 04:23 PM

I suspect some lies also.. The typical "he reached for something" excuse is convenient..

ALBballer
03-13-2014, 04:23 PM
What a horseshit story. Either the daughter is charged for not saying a word and allowing her father to shoot the kid or the father is charged for murder.

Rasheed1
03-13-2014, 04:25 PM

so she thought the pop was gonna blow her head off too? Daayyum :lol If so? that mofo is straight loco

longhornfan1234
03-13-2014, 04:25 PM
he was probably reaching for his pants

The father told him to not move. The boy could had a weapon in those pants.

ballup
03-13-2014, 04:26 PM
this is true, but what's more possible, the girl secret banging a boy in the house or a serial killer in bed with the girl? and the article clearly said the boy was unarmed.
More probable, but not impossible. We don't know the exact conditions, so that's why I want to keep this open ended instead of jumping to conclusions. Sure he was unarmed, but the father could not assume that.

Random_Guy
03-13-2014, 04:27 PM
the boy most probably did nothing, i agree with kevinnyc, something to hide here

Random_Guy
03-13-2014, 04:28 PM
More probable, but not impossible. We don't know the exact conditions, so that's why I want to keep this open ended instead of jumping to conclusions. Sure he was unarmed, but the father could not assume that.
true:cheers:
hope he nutted in time doe:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

CelticBaller
03-13-2014, 04:28 PM
The dad and the daughter are both in the wrong here

9erempiree
03-13-2014, 04:33 PM
Father should be jailed.

It is guys like this that makes armed citizens look bad.

ballup
03-13-2014, 04:35 PM
true:cheers:
hope he nutted in time doe:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
It'd be soooo funny, in a really dark way, if she got pregnant.

Real Men Wear Green
03-13-2014, 04:36 PM
A civil suit is unquestionably justified. Some kind of payment plan where he sends money to the victim's family for the rest of his life. As for treating the guy like a criminal? Eh...no. Or at least, he shouldn't be dealt with like a normal murderer. You know what should happen? He should lose custody of his daughter as a lesson to the both of them.

Random_Guy
03-13-2014, 04:36 PM
It'd be soooo funny, in a really dark way, if she got pregnant.
yikes lol:wtf: :wtf: :biggums:
creepy af too

Random_Guy
03-13-2014, 04:39 PM
in all honesty though, this is what you get for legalizing guns. Yeah i know all about freedom, protection and shit, bit in truth its much more dangerous in the states. to derail the thread a bit, ever wonder why there isnt mass homicide in other countries? because its hard to kill a lot of people with a kitchen knife.
but lets not make this about guns and stay on the topic, we just have to wait and see i guess

bdreason
03-13-2014, 04:40 PM
Story doesn't make sense. Sounds like the daughter is trying to cover for the dad.

Railgun
03-13-2014, 04:51 PM
makes me scared to bang white girls :(

Bosnian Sajo
03-13-2014, 04:58 PM
They can't even put him in jail, can they? He didn't identify himself and he was on his property without the owners (father) permission. It's the daughters fault, but legally nothing can be really done, right?

Derka
03-13-2014, 04:58 PM
The daughter should be put up on manslaughter charges. Scared or not, she had the chance to defuse it by admitting to screwing around with the kid and instead her words got him killed.

The dad's story sounds like the old "Its coming right for us!" defense, which is total bullshit in this case. Murder for his ass if they can prove it. If not, dude should be hung out to dry in the ensuing civil trial.

rezznor
03-13-2014, 05:12 PM
stand your ground amirite?

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 05:31 PM
I just had an awful realization. When this girl starts to realize that two people are completely ****ed because of her, she's going to start to feel really guilty, probably end up in therapy, you know the deal. Then, everyone's going to tell her that she's the real victim here, that "slut-shaming" made her lie and that if the patriarchy didn't judge women for expressing themselves sexually then none of this would have happened. The blame is going to end up on the evil Y chromosome yet again.

At the end of the day, in all likelihood this boy would still be alive had the daughter said it was a dude she was ****ing, as opposed to saying she "didn't know" who he was.

But then there would be consequences from daddy and obviously she didn't want to deal with that.

Shabba Ranks
03-13-2014, 05:33 PM
fvucking sux to be him, kid was prob midpump too

bballnoob1192
03-13-2014, 05:50 PM
why the **** is the daughter not in prison ****ing whore

TheMan
03-13-2014, 06:04 PM

Other than that, I think the girl is at fault for lying.. She has to have some idea the pop would shoot the kid.. If she tells the truth, she might be able to disuse the situation, but lying just gives him the green light to blast the kid..
This

In latino culture, just the fact that you're banging some dude's teen daughter could get you killed, regardless if you're an intruder or not.

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 06:10 PM
This

In latino culture, just the fact that you're banging some dude's teen daughter could get you killed, regardless if you're an intruder or not.

That ain't limited to Latino culture, that's basically every culture I can think of man. RIP to the kid but sleeping with a girl in her house whose parents you don't know (and in Texas...) is real dangerous.

ace23
03-13-2014, 06:11 PM
Story doesn't make sense. Sounds like the daughter is trying to cover for the dad.
Yeah, bet it was a ***** she knew giving her the pipe, so Daddy got mad and killed him. What part of Houston did this happen at? :lol

HylianNightmare
03-13-2014, 06:38 PM
girl should have spoke up instead of trying to lie

outbreak
03-13-2014, 06:43 PM
she said she didn't know the boy
and that they weren't in bed together

how does that equal rape?

ballup
03-13-2014, 06:45 PM
Hope the snatch was worth it.
But I got shot by her dad.
Doesn't matter, had sex!

AlphaWolf24
03-13-2014, 06:53 PM

Bolded:(raises hand)....I've done this many times in HS. Surprised I didn't get caught.....things we do for Dat nectar.

Back on Topic.

You think someone is breaking into your daughters room at 2AM....she says she doesn't know the person....You tell him not to move...He does.

Pops probably was out of his mind and very protective of his family..:confusedshrug: ...he reacted in the moment....:confusedshrug:

Daughter should have told the truth...Boy should have told the Dad that she invited him there to do the wild thing...

maybe dad would have understood?:confusedshrug:

phew......better him then me though..

Rubio2Gasol
03-13-2014, 06:57 PM
That entire family should go down for this. The snitch, the denier and the escalator.

red1
03-13-2014, 07:00 PM
that girl and the father will have a guilty conscience for the rest of their lives

AlphaWolf24
03-13-2014, 07:00 PM
This

so...that aint deterring y'all....

sh1t by the time y'all 16 you guys got 3 - 4 Kids ...by 20 years old y'all kids are pushing more of yo kids in the stroller....by 34 y'all are Grandparents...

HomieWeMajor
03-13-2014, 07:01 PM
Before I can comment on this situation I need to know the races of everybody involved ASAP !

IamRAMBO24
03-13-2014, 07:12 PM

Then the father is a total dumba*s for not knowing the boy was getting from some punani AFTER someone told him that was what they were doing in her bedroom.

The father is a f*ckin liar. He prob got pissed and shot the teen in cold blood. Surely he's not that dumb to think his daughter didn't know the guy WHEN HE WAS IN HER F*CKIN BED!

TheMan
03-13-2014, 07:51 PM
so...that aint deterring y'all....

sh1t by the time y'all 16 you guys got 3 - 4 Kids ...by 20 years old y'all kids are pushing more of yo kids in the stroller....by 34 y'all are Grandparents...
Nice generalizations there:applause:

I'm Hispanic, had my first at 36 years old...

At least we know who our dads are:cheers:

boozehound
03-13-2014, 08:04 PM

check the demographics data. he may be crude and hyperbolic, but there is no doubt that hispanics have more kids at a younger age. obviously not all of them, but your personal analogy doesnt counter the strong demographic data available.

Bandito
03-13-2014, 08:18 PM
check the demographics data. he may be crude and hyperbolic, but there is no doubt that hispanics have more kids at a younger age. obviously not all of them, but your personal analogy doesnt counter the strong demographic data available.
At least their kids know who they dad are:roll:

boozehound
03-13-2014, 08:29 PM
true dat. though most hispanic males are actually cuckolded. Dem hispanic girls are cheating slutbags.

JohnFreeman
03-13-2014, 08:29 PM
Americans :facepalm

oh the horror
03-13-2014, 08:32 PM
Americans :facepalm

Right. Let's act like nonsense doesn't occur everywhere.

JohnFreeman
03-13-2014, 08:51 PM
Right. Let's act like nonsense doesn't occur everywhere.
Yeah but most places aren't suppose to be one of the leading countries in the world. Gun laws are straight up moronic and pathetic.

ihoopallday
03-13-2014, 09:16 PM
This is why I never banged any chicks at their house in high school. Being the only kid in the house and parents always working had its perks. Did get caught once during my lunch. My dumbass forgot to lock the screen door. :facepalm

Back to the story. What were the races of the parties involved?

PHX_Phan
03-13-2014, 09:33 PM
Ultimately, one of them needs to go down for manslaughter. If they can get phone records from the girl, I'm sure they'll find proof that the kid was invited over to the house by her. No way she should get off with allowing all that shit to go down.

However, this is Texas, so I'm sure the Dad's word that he was just using his god given rights to blast a would-be intruder is well enough to get them all off the hook.

KevinNYC
03-13-2014, 09:38 PM
They can't even put him in jail, can they? He didn't identify himself and he was on his property without the owners (father) permission. It's the daughters fault, but legally nothing can be really done, right?

You can't murder someone just because they are in your house or on your property.

You can defend yourself from harm, however it needs to be determined that you used the appropriate amount of force to do so. You can't simply shoot to kill. You need justify the homicide.

In this case, the cops didn't arrest the father, but they referred the case to a grand jury. So they will investigate both the father and the daughter's stories.

KevinNYC
03-13-2014, 09:55 PM
"scream and I'll kill you"

clearly you're new to this rape shit

And when her Dad burst through the door with a gun? She won't say she's being raped?

Clearly, you are new to coming up with hypotheticals. Also there's the part where she confessed she did know him.

flipogb
03-14-2014, 01:26 AM
the daughter falsely accused the boy of being an intruder, she lied and killed him.

to be fair tho, dudes shouldn't be going to a girl's house without introducing themselves to the owner of the house/ parents

iamgine
03-14-2014, 01:34 AM
Is it just me or isn't this the kind risk you take when you decide to go and screw someone's daughter in their house without their knowledge.

Kinda like when you go to the woods, there's a risk you would encounter a bear/lion and get eaten.

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-14-2014, 02:09 AM
What's crazy is that

I was cheering when the dad shot the hot daughters boyfriend dead in the Purge.

But this story is completely unacceptable lol.

Crazy how visual and literary things change yo perspective.

edit:

fuuuuk this is going to destroy the great state of texas's rep even more.

last thing we need is more redneck shaming from the libs. they good people. forreal. just met a couple of truck drivers from alabama and were the chillest happiest dudes around lol and this is comin from a guy taht resembles a terrorist.

tomtucker
03-14-2014, 04:15 AM
You can't murder someone just because they are in your house or on your property.

You can defend yourself from harm, however it needs to be determined that you used the appropriate amount of force to do so. You can't simply shoot to kill. You need justify the homicide.

In this case, the cops didn't arrest the father, but they referred the case to a grand jury. So they will investigate both the father and the daughter's stories.

what if it was something they made up, just to kill the guy..........

BRabbiT
03-14-2014, 05:34 AM
...... The typical "he reached for something" excuse is convenient..

+1

ILLsmak
03-14-2014, 09:56 AM
This kind of thing happens all the time in Outworld. I've heard many stories about Shao Kahn killing off Kitana's boyfriends, except for Liu Kang, he was the chosen one.

haha, nobody even responded to this...

-Smak

Angel Face
03-14-2014, 10:24 AM
Poor soul is lost. All because of pu$sy. Guy should be given a 21 gun salute burial. RIP whatever your name is.

http://webs.purduecal.edu/bootstobooks/files/2012/12/salute_flag_alt.jpg

RightToCensor
03-14-2014, 10:32 AM
The dad could of at least let the dude pull out

RightToCensor
03-14-2014, 10:49 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1720866.1394743893!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/father14n-1-web.jpg

Daughter

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1720865.1394743892!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/father14n-2-web.jpg

Dad

CelticBaller
03-14-2014, 11:28 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1720866.1394743893!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/father14n-1-web.jpg

Daughter

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1720865.1394743892!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/father14n-2-web.jpg

Dad
my nikka died for a skinny bitch, she better have huge racks

riseagainst
03-14-2014, 11:33 AM
if the boy was black, it would have been "self defense" from "breaking and entering".

KevinNYC
03-14-2014, 11:58 AM
Actually it appears the boy was under the bed

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-dad-fatally-shoots-boy-finds-hiding-daughter-room-deputies-article-1.1720867
A Texas father fatally shot a 17-year-old boy he caught hiding in his 16-year-old daughter's bedroom early Thursday morning, deputies say.
The father was apparently alerted by the girl's younger brother around 2 a.m. after he saw two feet under her bed in their north Harris County home.

CelticBaller
03-14-2014, 12:03 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-dad-fatally-shoots-boy-finds-hiding-daughter-room-deputies-article-1.1720867
the bitch tried to hide him :facepalm

Charlie Sheen
03-14-2014, 12:14 PM
Ultimately, one of them needs to go down for manslaughter. If they can get phone records from the girl, I'm sure they'll find proof that the kid was invited over to the house by her. No way she should get off with allowing all that shit to go down.

However, this is Texas, so I'm sure the Dad's word that he was just using his god given rights to blast a would-be intruder is well enough to get them all off the hook.

lmao you post like it wouldnt go down the same way in arizona.

Rasheed1
03-14-2014, 12:19 PM
The pop probably just shot the kid. I think the pop and daughter are lying to make it look less like cold blooded murder..

I don't think the pop ever thought the kid was an intruder.. I think he knew the kid was screwing his daughter and shot him because of that

MavsSuperFan
03-14-2014, 12:28 PM
100% blame on the daughter (morally).

Should not intimated/suggested that she was being or about to be raped.
Should have owned up to inviting the boy over.

longhornfan1234
03-14-2014, 12:30 PM

Damn...:facepalm

longhornfan1234
03-14-2014, 12:31 PM
The little boy should have listened to Jay Z. " hoes will get you sidetracked, then clapped from close feet".

MavsSuperFan
03-14-2014, 12:33 PM
The daughter should be put up on manslaughter charges. Scared or not, she had the chance to defuse it by admitting to screwing around with the kid and instead her words got him killed.

The dad's story sounds like the old "Its coming right for us!" defense, which is total bullshit in this case. Murder for his ass if they can prove it. If not, dude should be hung out to dry in the ensuing civil trial.
agreed.

I think there was a case a while back where a wife was cheating on her husband, and he found them and she said that she was being raped.

Husband shoots the guy.

I forget if the husband got punished though, but the wife got like 5 years.

CelticBaller
03-14-2014, 12:35 PM
All my dude was trying to do was smash

all the blame should be on anyone but him

longhornfan1234
03-14-2014, 12:36 PM
Does castle doctrine apply here? I'll have to review the law again.

MavsSuperFan
03-14-2014, 12:36 PM
no blame on the dude who panicked and shot the dude?
im not a dad but if I thought a rapist was in my daughters room than I would shoot him.

She has a responsibility to admit she invited him over and it was not rape.

Her saying that she didn't know who he was, created an extremely dangerous situation.

If you believed the daughter (most parents believe in their kids excessively).
Than the guy is either:
A: a rapist
B: a peeping tom or some other type of pervert
C: a burglar.

MavsSuperFan
03-14-2014, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=Rasheed1]The pop probably just shot the kid. I think the pop and daughter are lying to make it look less like cold blooded murder..

I don't think the pop ever thought the kid was an intruder.. I think he knew the kid was screwing his daughter and shot him because of that

iamgine
03-14-2014, 12:42 PM
Circumstances need to be considered though. If it's true dad breaks in with shotgun pointed at two teenagers, I think the teenagers would be in total shock and couldn't be held responsible for what they said.

MavsSuperFan
03-14-2014, 12:46 PM

Daughter

Dad
are you sure that is the dad?
why does he need medical attention?

AlphaWolf24
03-14-2014, 01:00 PM

just being real...

and of course you guy's know your fathers....prolly still going to school and in the same district as yo kids school.

MavsSuperFan
03-14-2014, 01:07 PM
Rapists do tend to vulnerably sit in a girls room, and allow her to freely walk around the house.
Dads tend to see their daughters as chaste angels. And they will jump through mental hoops to keep this idea.

The minute she claimed she didnt know the guy. The dad immediately jumped to the conclusion of rape.

She basically accused him of being about to rape her.

tomtucker
03-14-2014, 01:23 PM
this is why having guns is great..........:rolleyes:

Shabba Ranks
03-14-2014, 01:24 PM
sloots gonna sloots doe

longhornfan1234
03-14-2014, 04:28 PM
www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/14/charges-unlikely-for-houston-dad-accused-shooting-daughters-boyfriend/

Prosecutor says it's unlikely the father will be charged.

MavsSuperFan
03-14-2014, 04:48 PM
www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/14/charges-unlikely-for-houston-dad-accused-shooting-daughters-boyfriend/

Prosecutor says it's unlikely the father will be charged.
My opinion on this depend almost entirely on whether or not it can be proven that the father knew that the boy was his daughter's boyfriend or not.

If they can prove that he knew the 17 year old, then he is just killing a guy that ****ed his daughter. Which is murder and I hope he is convicted.

If they cant prove that, than it is entirely possible that he thought the 17 year old was raping his daughter. This is because the daughter claims that she did not know the boy in her bed. In this case I think self defense applies. Not guilty.

I know this is unlikely with our justice system, but I would really like the daughter to be charged and serve serious time. 15 years +

false rape accusations are heinous and if it is determined in court that her accusation caused this kid to die. Then I hope she is punished.

tomtucker
03-14-2014, 04:55 PM
something smells fishy is this case

HomieWeMajor
03-14-2014, 06:24 PM
RIP to the young man who was just trying to get some.

bluechox2
03-14-2014, 06:36 PM
that bitch just moved there just a week ago and she got *****'s in her pants