HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 04:33 PM
Hatin ass Ni99as!

Grammar Nazi chumps.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-13-2014, 04:40 PM
Hatin ass Ni99as!

Grammar Nazi chumps.
exactly. bunch of little girls in this thread.

Nikola_
03-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Inb4 avys

Inb4 smilie

Inb4 Greatest nba moments recreated in paint

KyrieTheFuture
03-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Hatin ass Ni99as!

Grammar Nazi chumps.
:facepalm

Spelling something wrong isn't grammar. How the hell did you get a job that has access to a computer?

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 04:55 PM

Spelling something wrong isn't grammar. How the hell did you get a job that has access to a computer?

By shitting on **** boys like you in the work place, now go get me some Coffee, Nazi.

Spelling, Punctuation , Grammar whatever you wanna call it , you're it.

Little self entitled buttholes who get their d!ck hard from being right about shit.

Go get some Pu$$y bruh and stop worrying about other Ni99as.

DonDadda59
03-13-2014, 04:59 PM
http://www.thepetcollective.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/soon-26119.jpg

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 05:03 PM
By shitting on **** boys like you in the work place, now go get me some Coffee, Nazi.

Little self entitled buttholes who get their d!ck hard from being right about shit.

:roll:

nah man u trippin "reguard" is some straight down syndrome sh1t sorry

KyrieTheFuture
03-13-2014, 05:08 PM

Come on man break time is over and I'm tryna eat go finish cooking my burger and get off your phone.

sportjames23
03-13-2014, 05:10 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 05:10 PM
Come on man break time is over and I'm tryna eat go finish cooking my burger and get off your phone.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 05:12 PM

nah man u trippin "reguard" is some straight down syndrome sh1t sorry

Who the phuck are you? :confusedshrug:

tpols
03-13-2014, 05:13 PM

holy shit :roll:

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 05:14 PM

Yea, keep on eating dat D!ck playboy.

You and your little cosign ho. :cheers:

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Who the phuck are you? :confusedshrug:

Someone who has a job that requires skills far beyond spelling correctly and knowing the difference between grammar, spelling, and punctuation :coleman:

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 05:16 PM
Someone who has a job that requires skills far beyond spelling correctly and knowing the difference between grammar, spelling, and punctuation :coleman:

Again, who the phuck are you and why do you want attention from me?

Go find something to do lil nuts.

Solefade
03-13-2014, 05:18 PM

:roll: :roll:

niqqa needs to go back to school to complete his high school education

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Again, who the phuck are you and why do you want attention from me?

Go find something to do lil nuts.

:lol what bro? Everyone's clownin on you here. No one wants your attention. Go back to practicing coloring inside the lines, hopefully you can do that soon

:oldlol:

Solefade
03-13-2014, 05:20 PM
hoopcityjones gettin smacked around like a lil bitch in hurrrr :lol

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 05:23 PM
:lol what bro? No one wants your attention. Go back to practicing coloring inside the lines, you'll get it soon.

Haha , just as soon as you go back to sucking some *** , chump.

I gotta spell on the money so you and that other bi +ch ass Ni99a Kyrie feel self secure?

Like I said both of you over 1,000 posters need to go get some panties, if this is the biggest thing that's happening in your life right now.

You da type a ni99as to blow up at your Lady because she didn't type cumover out right ina text. :roll:

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 05:24 PM
hoopcityjones gettin smacked around like a lil bitch in hurrrr :lol

Only thing you clowns smack around is each others balls sack's in a circle jerk. :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-13-2014, 05:28 PM
MarkMadsen gettin' that Combo Childs 2 piece special. LMAO

brownmamba00
03-13-2014, 05:32 PM
:roll: :kobe:

Railgun
03-13-2014, 05:33 PM
Damn! OP gettin that ass whipped :roll: :roll:
This is embarrassing :roll:

Solefade
03-13-2014, 05:34 PM
Only thing you clowns smack around is each others balls sack's in a circle jerk. :lol

yea..but you're kneeling down in the middle of it doe :lol

lil bitch *big sean voice*

KyrieTheFuture
03-13-2014, 05:35 PM
Haha , just as soon as you go back to sucking some *** , chump.

I gotta spell on the money so you and that other bi +ch ass Ni99a Kyrie feel self secure?

Like I said both of you over 1,000 posters need to go get some panties, if this is the biggest thing that's happening in your life right now.

You da type a ni99as to blow up at your Lady because she didn't type cumover out right ina text. :roll:

This post just oozes white upper middle class middle schooler.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 05:35 PM
Damn! OP gettin that ass whipped :roll: :roll:
This is embarrassing :roll:

I know you ain't talkin Jameer , you get a$$hole raped by everybody every damn day. :roll:

Now go sit ina corner, shut up. :no:

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 05:36 PM
This post just oozes white upper middle class middle schooler.

Your post oozes d!ck riding goon. :lol

Derka
03-13-2014, 05:39 PM
lol, OP

Hurr hurr, I'm a bad stereotype! Bettr comback with dem dix suxing jokes!! lolz11!!

I like it. People (rightly) blast your inability to use the language in a functional manner...your brain immediately turns to gay sex and dudes sucking off other dudes.

u hidin in dat closet brah?

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 05:41 PM
lol, OP

Hurr hurr, I'm a bad stereotype! Bettr comback with dem dix suxing jokes!! lolz11!!

Uh oh , another cosigning Ho.

Go jack off while you watch Her. :applause:

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 05:45 PM
lol, OP

I like it. People (rightly) blast your inability to use the language in a functional manner...your brain immediately turns to gay sex and dudes sucking off other dudes.

u hidin in dat closet brah?

I like it, you have absolutely nothing to do with a situation and you plant yourself right in the middle just to feel included. That's the fastest way to get knocked the phuck out.

Better be careful in irl when you do this cupcake.

Milbuck
03-13-2014, 05:45 PM
exactly. bunch of little girls in this thread.
I wish...

SexSymbol
03-13-2014, 05:46 PM
Buffalo soldier!!!
IN THE HEART OF AMERICAAA

Derka
Uh oh , another cosigning Ho.

Go jack off while you watch Her. :applause:

Do you have any kind of retort that doesn't involve men and how they put their penises to use, or are you really just that obsessed with c0ck?

Railgun
I wish...
Damn right. Every thread could use some hot lolis :D

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 05:48 PM
Do you have any kind of retort that doesn't involve men and how they put their penises to use, or are you really just that obsessed with ****?

All I see is Fagits replying to me, what am I to do , except call a spade a spade? :confusedshrug:

I call em like I see em and you and your cronies are getting so worked up about a mispsell.

You must like the taste of my ass.

Derka
03-13-2014, 05:48 PM
I like it, you have absolutely nothing to do with a situation and you plant yourself right in the middle just to feel included. That's the fastest way to get knocked the phuck out.

Better be careful in irl when you do this cupcake.

You posted it on a public forum, dipstick. Its everyone's business now. If this is incomprehensible to your simian brain...that's your problem. And by all means, should you feel encouraged to throw punches at your monitor in hopes of knocking me out, feel free. :cheers:

KyrieTheFuture
03-13-2014, 05:49 PM
I'm learning a lot about the inner psyche of hoop city. Strange phallic fixation and possibly combined with an oral fixation (look it up hoop you probably don't know what at least three of the words in this post mean)

Derka
03-13-2014, 05:51 PM
All I see is Fagits replying to me, what am I to do , except call a spade a spade? :confusedshrug:

I call em like I see em and you and your cronies are getting so worked up about a mispsell.

You must like the taste of my ass.

And yet its a misspell you ended up correcting. :oldlol:

So...do you often look for men to eat your ass, or is this just how the tough guys do it nowadays?

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 05:51 PM
You posted it on a public forum, dipstick. Its everyone's business now. If this is incomprehensible to your simian brain...that's your problem. And by all means, should you feel encouraged to throw punches at your monitor in hopes of knocking me out, feel free. :cheers:

Wrong sweetpea.

The topic is something totally different from my mispell, it's about Mitch scouting Wiggins like a vulture, other people who caught the joke have some decency and shared in on a laugh, you came in here to cosign with KyrieTheLAkersFuture , and that other irrelevant phuckboy.

You wanted to belong and that shit is too cute I wont lie.

You precious thing.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 05:54 PM
And yet its a misspell you ended up correcting. :oldlol:

So...do you often look for men to eat your ass, or is this just how the tough guys do it nowadays?

I owned it the moment I did it son, you guys are just a bunch of d!k riding goons like I said. You wanna feel special so you hopped on in, I have no problem with it, but just know you'll get it just as bad as anyone else who wants to make it a thing.

Derka
03-13-2014, 05:56 PM
Wrong sweetpea.

The topic is something totally different from my mispell, it's about Mitch scouting Wiggins like a vulture, other people who caught the joke have some decency and shared in on a laugh, you came in here to cosign with KyrieTheLAkersFuture , and that other irrelevant phuckboy.

You wanted to belong and that shit is too cute I wont lie.

You precious thing.

Whatever you say, Socrates :oldlol:

Don't get me wrong, your thread was legit. And then as I read some posts and saw your borderline insane reaction to a harmless prod at your poor use of the language, I became intrigued. You vindicated my interest by further descending into a torrent of vulgarity and belligerence, highlighted by a repeated insistence that men perform sex on/with you...all because you use the language with all the skill of a fourth-grader discovering Facebook for the first time. That's what spurred a reply from me. Sticks and stones, Socrates.

gts
03-13-2014, 05:56 PM

Verb
reguard (third-person singular simple present reguards, present participle reguarding, simple past and past participle reguarded)

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 05:57 PM
I'm learning a lot about the inner psyche of hoop city. Strange phallic fixation and possibly combined with an oral fixation (look it up hoop you probably don't know what at least three of the words in this post mean)

Trust me , you don't wanna even get me started on what I see. :lol

I don't know what it means because I don't do homo shit bruh.

You and Durka can handle all of the oral on eachother, I'm good.

aj1987
03-13-2014, 05:59 PM
LOL! Total ownage! Op getting DESTROYED in his own thread! :oldlol:

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 05:59 PM
HoopSh1ttyJones getting ethered so bad :roll:

keeps digging that hole deeper, gay men living in his mind rent free :roll: OP insecure af

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:01 PM
Whatever you say, Socrates :oldlol:

Don't get me wrong, your thread was legit. And then as I read some posts and saw your borderline insane reaction to a harmless prod at your poor use of the language, I became intrigued. You vindicated my interest by further descending into a torrent of vulgarity and belligerence, highlighted by a repeated insistence that men perform sex on/with you...all because you use the language with all the skill of a fourth-grader discovering Facebook for the first time. That's what spurred a reply from me. Sticks and stones, Socrates.

Ni99a I don't need a paragrah and articulate words to say "you are on my nuts, get off"

It had nothing to do with you, this was between Kyrie and I, anyone else hoping in to comment is just blatantly looking for trouble from all parties involved whether you don't care or you do.

Go get a life man, seriously.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:03 PM
HoopSh1ttyJones getting ethered so bad :roll:

keeps digging that hole deeper, gay men living in his mind rent free :roll: OP insecure af

I'm getting eithered? By who?

You ain't saying a damn thing.

Just poppin in to stroke your buddies off.

The only ether is that little tinge you get in your pants when you cosign, homothug ass ni99a.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:04 PM
LOL! Total ownage! Op getting DESTROYED in his own thread! :oldlol:

LOL! Total ownage , aj1987 getting DESTROYED because I quoted him and said it.

Try harder chump.

aj1987
03-13-2014, 06:07 PM
LOL! Total ownage , aj1987 getting DESTROYED because I quoted him and said it.

Try harder chump.
Not just me, bro. There are about a dozen posters in this thread, who are taking a massive shit on you.

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 06:08 PM
I'm getting eithered? By who?

You ain't saying a damn thing.

Just poppin in to stroke your buddies off.

The only ether is that little tinge you get in your pants when you cosign, homothug ass ni99a.

OP is in the closet confirmed :roll: every single post he makes is about someone being gay. 3 gay references in this post alone, one might even call it an obsession

KingBeasley08
03-13-2014, 06:12 PM
Really disappointed at how everyone's coming after the OP. Don't the people here have any reguard for his feelings?

HOoopCityJones
Not just me, bro. There are about a dozen posters in this thread, who are taking a massive shit on you.

Who're they shitting on?

I'm still here broGod, talking my shit and I ain't goin no where til they close this mother fuka. So keep on coming back for some so I can torch your lame ass too.

Besides

Kyrie
Durka
Irrelevant Warrior fan

Damn you can't count , maybe I should make a thread about it and bring all of my cosigning **** friends.

CIRLCE JERK TIME!!!!!!

That's all I see a bunch of grown man stroking off eeachother at my thread's expense.

HOoopCityJones
Really disappointed at how everyone's coming after the OP. Don't the people here have any reguard for his feelings?

Dude, you're such an ass :oldlol:

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 06:13 PM
Who're they shitting on?

I'm still here broGod, talking my shit and I ain't goin no where til they close this mother fuka. So keep on coming back for some so I can torch your lame ass too.

Besides

Kyrie
Durka
Irrelevant Warrior fan

Damn you can't count , maybe I should make a thread about it and bring all of my cosigning **** friends.

CIRLCE JERK TIME!!!!!!

That's all I see a bunch of grown man stroking off eeachother at my thread's expense.

1. You don't have friends
2. More gay accusations :lol
3. You got shat upon hardcore, take the L and move on you're just making it ugly now

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:13 PM
OP is in the closet confirmed :roll: every single post he makes is about someone being gay. 3 gay references in this post alone, one might even call it an obsession

You ni99as much be gay with how far your noses are up my ass. :roll:

KyrieTheFuture
03-13-2014, 06:14 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

ForeverHeat
03-13-2014, 06:15 PM
PoopShittyJones, in your fantasy who cums first? Asking for a friend.

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 06:15 PM
You ni99as much be gay with how far your noses are up my ass. :roll:

:biggums: we don't need to know about your personal life and how many dudes have put their face up your ass

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:17 PM
1. You don't have friends
2. More gay accusations :lol
3. You got shat upon hardcore, take the L and move on you're just making it ugly now

1. You're a Lesbian dyke (if that makes you feel better)
2. You love the smell of my crotch sweat
3. Who the phuck are you?

Railgun
03-13-2014, 06:18 PM
Kobe stan gone mad! Meltdown :roll:

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:19 PM
PoopShittyJones, in your fantasy who cums first? Asking for a friend.

ForeverCunt, did you always enjoy being a Heat fan or did you bandwagon when the bald guy got here?

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:19 PM
Kobe stan gone mad! Meltdown :roll:

Jameer alt :facepalm

At least try to change the pedo Ava

KyrieTheFuture
03-13-2014, 06:21 PM
You obviously aren't at work homeboy. You're an unemployed 14 year old posting from inside the closet. You could have just walked away but here you are acting like a bitch and being an E-thug to like 11 different posters. Just stahp and move on.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:22 PM
:biggums: we don't need to know about your personal life and how many dudes have put their face up your ass

I'm just fina start laughing at your tryin too hard ass. :lol

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:23 PM
You obviously aren't at work homeboy. You're an unemployed 14 year old posting from inside the closet. You could have just walked away but here you are acting like a bitch and being an E-thug to like 11 different posters. Just stahp and move on.

And you obviously are still a virgin and the only time you get off is these type of hollow victories having to do with spelling corrections.

:applause: Bravo Kyrie , you finally made something of yourself.

ForeverHeat
03-13-2014, 06:24 PM
ForeverCunt, did you always enjoy being a Heat fan or did you bandwagon when the bald guy got here?

Did you always enjoy being a f*g, or did you bandwagon after you witnessed this aforementioned circle jerk?

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:25 PM
Did you always enjoy being a f*g, or did you bandwagon after you witnessed this aforementioned circle jerk?

Idk , did you always enjoy being the cok smoking cosigner that you seem to be?

NEXT.

KyrieTheFuture
03-13-2014, 06:26 PM
And you obviously are still a virgin and the only time you get off is these type of hollow victories having to do with spelling corrections.

:applause: Bravo Kyrie , you finally made something of yourself.
Are you aware that every post you make does not need some form of description of male sexual activity?

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 06:26 PM
I'm just fina start laughing at your tryin too hard ass. :lol

OP is crying right now :lol that was just too easy

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:29 PM
Are you aware that every post you make does not need some form of description of male sexual activity?

You and your fellow cosigning nut huggers are walking male sexual activities.

I'm just going by your habits homie, Ima man and you can't resist the smell of my arse , so you'll continue to reply to my thread, proving my point.

This is all you got though?

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:29 PM
OP is crying right now :lol that was just too easy

:lol

Railgun
03-13-2014, 06:30 PM
OP right now:
http://i.imgur.com/revEvvO.gif

moe94
03-13-2014, 06:30 PM
Damn, this kobetard got rekt in this thread. Was it necessary?

sportjames23
03-13-2014, 06:31 PM
This thread :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:31 PM

Don't let me start on you homie.

The objective phoney.

All hail the king of the ho ni99as, :roll:

ForeverHeat
03-13-2014, 06:33 PM

Such a random attack too loool the guy keeps swinging but he isnt making contact. This nikka is punch drunk.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:33 PM
OP right now:
http://i.imgur.com/revEvvO.gif

Oh Jameer.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:34 PM
Such a random attack too loool the guy keeps swinging but he isnt making contact. This nikka is punch drunk.

Who's punch drunk?

I'm right here if you wanna continue with the nonsense.

I love it personally.

Let's me see who the real bitch ni99as are.

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 06:35 PM

:oldlol: so true OP got shredded

moe94
Did you really edit your thread title after clowning grammar nazis? Did they get to you? That's cute.

ForeverHeat
http://troll.me/images/advice-god/homosexuality-is-a-sin-creates-op.jpg

aj1987
03-13-2014, 06:37 PM
Did you really edit your thread title after clowning grammar nazis? Did they get to you? That's cute.
Dude got properly shat on.

Last edited by HOoopCityJones : Today at 04:31 PM. Reason: Ni99as be hatin

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:37 PM

Did you really come in here to hop on my nuts too?

Hows the smell?

K Xerxes
03-13-2014, 06:38 PM
Wow, OP getting brutally gangbanged in this thread. Good stuff, this moron is a terrible poster. :oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:39 PM
http://troll.me/images/advice-god/homosexuality-is-a-sin-creates-op.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f4/a6/ce/f4a6cead077e2626e32cbe78ad880bf3.jpg

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 06:39 PM

Hows the smell?

Word around town is it smells like straight ether

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:40 PM
Wow, OP getting brutally gangbanged in this thread. Good stuff, this moron is a terrible poster. :oldlol:

Isn't your join date full of the worst posters on this entire forum?

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:41 PM
Word around town is it smells like straight ether

oHoo, you so edgy bro.

Damn , you musta felt cool as shit when you thought of that?

moe94
03-13-2014, 06:42 PM
You're a good guy for a Kobe stan but you're melting down right now.

ForeverHeat
03-13-2014, 06:43 PM

Hows the smell?

OP I seriously wonder what kinda sh*t they did to you as a kid.

http://makeameme.org/media/created/REPORTING-CHILD-ABUSE-0op5pa.jpg

Railgun
This thread is living proof to the scum that Kobe stans are. Hilarious.

K Xerxes
Isn't your join date full of the worst posters on this entire forum?

No. You joined in Jan 14. That means April 13 no longer contains the worst poster.

HOoopCityJones
You're a good guy for a Kobe stan but you're melting down right now.

Define melting down?

I'm supposed to go run and hide like the rest of you bitches?

Nah, phuck that, that's some Jameer shit I'm right here chump ass ni99a.

Come at me.

red1
op is not a fggt well maybe

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:44 PM
No. You joined in Jan 14. That means April 13 no longer contains the worst poster.

You joined April 2013, and you still suck D!ck.

Railgun
03-13-2014, 06:45 PM
Define melting down?

Come at me.
I wouldn't have gotten ethered in the 1st place rook.

Levity
quality thread, boys.

HOoopCityJones
OP I seriously wonder what kinda sh*t they did to you as a kid.

http://makeameme.org/media/created/REPORTING-CHILD-ABUSE-0op5pa.jpg

Same shit I'm doing to your sister.

moe94
03-13-2014, 06:46 PM
If people pile on you, just bounce. Replying to every individual post makes it seem like you're mad or trying to prove something.

ForeverHeat
03-13-2014, 06:46 PM
Define melting down?

Come at me.

While we all agree Jameer is a b*tch, I think the point where you really should have stopped posting was 6-7 pages ago. Now your just melting down like a fat chick on a hot day, it aint a good look bro.

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 06:47 PM
While we all agree Jameer is a b*tch, I think the point where you really should have stopped posting was 6-7 pages ago. Now your just melting down like a fat chick on a hot day, it aint a good look bro.

:roll: yup I told him to take the L and move on

OP's boss: HoopShitty, you have to re-do this report, there's no such thing as "Financel Assit Managemant" do you have Down Syndrome?

OP: Shut up you gay ass n****a! Grammar nazi homo how my balls smell man?

jk OP doesn't have a job

HomieWeMajor
03-13-2014, 06:47 PM
Mitch looks like the type of guy to hire a young black guy to phuck his wife and record the saga on VHS.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:48 PM

Just like you didn't have to come here and comment on my spelling error in the first place , you can stay your tired ass outta here just as well.

Keep it pushin cupcake.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:48 PM
:roll: yup I told him to take the L and move on

OP's boss: HoopShitty, you have to re-do this report, there's no such thing as "Financel Assit Managemant" do you have Down Syndrome?

OP: Shut up you gay ass n****a! Grammar nazi homo how my balls smell man?

jk OP doesn't have a job

kamil
03-13-2014, 06:49 PM
#laker #entitlement

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:50 PM
If people pile on you, just bounce. Replying to every individual post makes it seem like you're mad or trying to prove something.

I am.

Don't phuck with me.

aj1987
03-13-2014, 06:51 PM
I wouldn't have gotten ethered in the 1st place rook.
O'rly????

http://i.imgur.com/Kgkp45C.jpg

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9507851&postcount=90

ForeverHeat
03-13-2014, 06:53 PM
Just like you didn't have to come here and comment on my spelling error in the first place , you can stay your tired ass outta here just as well.

Keep it pushin cupcake.

I didnt mention your spelling. If you had handled the situation rationally instead of replying to every single post like ISH's one man customer service unit you may have been more aware as to who said what. And while I appreciate the thought, my "ass" is not tired because unlike your favourite gentleman Kobe Bean Bryant I dont spend the majority of my nights sitting on a bench.

moe94
03-13-2014, 06:53 PM
I am.

Don't phuck with me.
:whatever: :kobe:

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:54 PM
Jameer even before I decided to make an account Ive been watching your dumbass get ethered.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:55 PM
I didnt mention your spelling. If you had handled the situation rationally instead of replying to every single post like ISH's one man customer service unit you may have been more aware as to who said what. And while I appreciate the thought, my "ass" is not tired because unlike your favourite gentleman Kobe Bean Bryant I dont spend the majority of my nights sitting on a bench.

You've just earned yourself a big laugh everytime you post in this thread.

You almost had me til you said this tired ass shit.

Just go take a nap son.

Railgun
03-13-2014, 06:58 PM
O'rly????

http://i.imgur.com/Kgkp45C.jpg

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9507851&postcount=90
Fail. That isn't an ether.

ForeverHeat
03-13-2014, 06:59 PM
You've just earned yourself a big laugh everytime you post in this thread.

You almost had me til you said this tired ass shit.

Just go take a nap son.

Okay, Ill take a nap and you take a fap. Hopefully releasing all your pent up homoerotic sexual tension will clear your senses.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Okay, Ill take a nap and you take a fap. Hopefully releasing all your pent up homoerotic sexual tension will clear your senses.

Solefade
03-13-2014, 07:13 PM

yeah bro learn from russwest0 or ripthekick..niqqas straight up bounce as soon as soon as shit starts going down hill :lol

op still a fggt

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 07:16 PM
yeah bro learn from russwest0 or ripthekick..niqqas straight up bounce as soon as soon as shit starts going down hill :lol

op still a fggt

Your name is Solefade.

You're the pure definition of a fggt.

sportjames23
03-13-2014, 07:16 PM

sportjames23
03-13-2014, 07:17 PM
Your name is Solefade.

You're the pure definition of a fggt.

HOoops bro, let it go. These niqqas gonna keep up until they run you off the board. Like I said before, these Bron stans are like a pack of wolves. Don't get ate up by the Wolfpack. :oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 07:20 PM
HOoops bro, let it go. These niqqas gonna keep up until they run you off the board. Like I said before, these Bron stans are like a pack of wolves. Don't get ate up by the Wolfpack. :oldlol:

I'm good homie, trust me , good lookin though. :cheers:

I eat pu$$ys for breakfast.

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 07:20 PM

"sportjames23" calling other people Bron stans :roll: ISH please never change

moe94
03-13-2014, 07:21 PM
"sportjames23" calling other people Bron stans :roll: ISH please never change

He's a Jordan nut who happens to be named James. No relation to LeBron outside shitting on him.

KyrieTheFuture
03-13-2014, 07:22 PM
Just came back to check on this thread, the fact that were 9 pages deep on this is depressing.

sportjames23
03-13-2014, 07:23 PM
moe knows what's up. Though I don't hate Bron, just like to piss off his stans and put them in check when they try to put Bron over MJ on the all time list.

CelticBaller
03-13-2014, 07:35 PM
What is this thread even about?

DMV2
03-13-2014, 07:37 PM
All of this shit over a spelling error?

Levity
03-13-2014, 07:38 PM

these are the dark ages of ISH.

KingBeasley08
03-13-2014, 07:40 PM
Well, anyway reguarding the OP.. it's possible the Lakers get a good lottery pick out of this draft

gts
03-13-2014, 07:41 PM

School got out early, mommy's not at home so the kids are running amok

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 07:42 PM

ISH :banghead:

I'm done.

In the immortal words of Rust Cohle : Phuck this, phuck this world, nice hook Kyrie.

Ima go burn one, or two.

moe94
03-13-2014, 07:48 PM
lol @ laker stans putting out the fire

longtime lurker
03-13-2014, 07:52 PM
Op showing off his new tattoo:

http://buzzlamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/failtats18.jpg

red1
03-13-2014, 07:53 PM

moe94
03-13-2014, 07:54 PM

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 07:55 PM

:applause: Bravo

A misspelled Tattoo, I think you may have got some panties wet with this one.

Look how hot and bothered they're getting.

Bandito
03-13-2014, 07:57 PM
Why are you so mad though...You misspelled it, own to it and let it go...

red1
03-13-2014, 07:59 PM
hoop city right now

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2013/01/Biden-fists.jpg

"me against the world holmes"

DonDadda59
03-13-2014, 08:27 PM
And the award for longest unexpected shelf life for a thread goes to...

plowking
03-13-2014, 08:32 PM
Will Wiggins play shooting gard for the Lakers?

Thunderfan86
03-13-2014, 08:38 PM
Will Wiggins play shooting gard for the Lakers?
Wiggins isn't going to the Lakers, sir

plowking
03-13-2014, 08:43 PM

I just thought I'd get in on the fun of the spelling error. Ah well... I can dream.

Thunderfan86
03-13-2014, 08:51 PM
I just thought I'd get in on the fun of the spelling error. Ah well... I can dream.
Aww, I'm tripping. :hammerhead:

longtime lurker
:applause: Bravo

A misspelled Tattoo, I think you may have got some panties wet with this one.

Look how hot and bothered they're getting.

Nothing personal but the spelling mistake was absolutely atrocious. You damn well know the U and A aren't anywhere close to each other on the keyboard

20Four
He isn't going to the thunder either

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 08:56 PM
Why are you so mad though...You misspelled it, own to it and let it go...

Been owned up to it bruh, ni99as just keep on talking though.

:confusedshrug: I ain't no pushover , you phuckers wanna talk shit because of a writing mistake , lets do it , but don't pretend I'm supposed to just take it and go away.

Next.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 08:58 PM
Nothing personal but the spelling mistake was absolutely atrocious. You damn well know the U and A aren't anywhere close to each other on the keyboard

Did a ****ing fairy die or something because I did? Gimmie a break you guys are way into yourselves. So what ni99a , I misspelled it, do something. :banana:

You must have never made a spelling mistake in your life, huh Mr. Perfect?

I bet if you did, you didn't have a group of lame asses harping on it like a bunch of sexually starved jail birds watching a fresh piece of ass walking down the cell block.

eSOL
03-13-2014, 08:59 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. **** you dudes are sad but this shit's hillarious

red1
03-13-2014, 09:00 PM
Did a ****ing fairy die or something because I did? Gimmie a break you guys are way into yourselves. So what ni99a , I misspelled it, do something. :banana:

You must have never made a spelling mistake in your life, huh Mr. Perfect?

I bet if you did, you didn't have a bunch of lame asses harping on it like a bunch of sexually starved jail birds watching a fresh piece of ass walking down the cell block.
http://www.yee.ch/movies/M/ME/meltdown/meltdown-jet-li-10.jpg

DMV2
03-13-2014, 09:02 PM
Has anybody told OP that there are only two O's in hoop?

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 09:03 PM
http://www.yee.ch/movies/M/ME/meltdown/meltdown-jet-li-10.jpg

http://makeameme.org/media/created/But-Im-not-vb8mmm.jpg

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Has anybody told OP that there are only two O's in hoop?

Anyone ever tell you that's not how you spell TheMavTwo? :oldlol:

red1
03-13-2014, 09:05 PM
http://makeameme.org/media/created/But-Im-not-vb8mmm.jpg

:roll: f*ck drake's bitch ass

Graviton
03-13-2014, 09:05 PM

You never made a spelling mistake in your life Mr. Perfect?

I bet if you did you didn't have a bunch of lame asses harping on it like a bunch of sexually starved jail birds watching a fresh piece of ass walking down the cell block.
Why are you so sensitive about the issue? This is ISH, everyone gets shit for one thing or another. Nobody is trying to question your manhood, but somehow all your replies boil down to ***** and *****. We get it, you are a man's man, you don't have to convince anyone on the internet.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 09:06 PM
:roll: f*ck drake's bitch ass

You like em Asain and flexible huh? :roll:

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 09:07 PM
Why are you so sensitive about the issue? This is ISH, everyone gets shit for one thing or another. Nobody is trying to question your manhood, but somehow all your replies boil down to ***** and *****. We get it, you are a man's man, you don't have to convince anyone on the internet.

You guys are the sensitive ones, just cause I'm not backing down to you chumps , I'm the one that's losing it? I'm chilling BroGod. :pimp:

red1
03-13-2014, 09:08 PM
You like em Asain and flexible huh? :roll:
wuts dat

Thunderfan86
03-13-2014, 09:09 PM
He isn't going to the thunder either
You are correct sir, but I never implied he would. :confusedshrug:

HOoopCityJones
wuts dat

Idk, I forgot how to spell it seems. :rolleyes:

Wanna fite about it? :confusedshrug:

Railgun
wuts dat
lmao

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 09:10 PM
wuts dat

DMV2
03-13-2014, 09:11 PM
wuts dat
https://warosu.org/data/lit/img/0033/74/1358617103578.gif

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 09:12 PM
You ni99as need something to live for ASAP. xDD

DMV2
03-13-2014, 09:12 PM
Idk, I forgot how to spell it seems. :rolleyes:

Wanna fite about it? :confusedshrug:

He must be trolling now.

oarabbus
03-13-2014, 09:14 PM
You ni99as need something to live for ASAP. xDD

Says the guy who's posted in this topic more than anyone else :lol

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 09:14 PM

He must be trolling now.

Just given you guys some fresh ammo , it's been ten pages of the same petty bullshit, let's see how far you guys can go these ones.

Thunderfan86
03-13-2014, 09:15 PM
wuts dat
I lol'd :oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 09:15 PM
Says the guy who's posted in this topic more than anyone else :lol

It's my thread :rockon:

I'm fina hit 1,000 on you hoes.

Graviton
03-13-2014, 09:17 PM
Where is that post cunter when you need it, gotta cuntt the number of times these guy posteded in the thread.

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 09:18 PM
Where is that post cunter when you need it, gotta cuntt the number of times these guy posteded in the thread.

You're trying too hard. :oldlol:

You can do better, I demand it.

Graviton
03-13-2014, 09:23 PM
Your tying to hard. :lol

Your can do Battier, I rebrand it.
My shoes aren't tied that tightly.

I don't want to do Battier. Rebrand what?

HOoopCityJones
03-13-2014, 09:24 PM
My shoes aren't tied that tightly.

I don't want to do Battier. Rebrand what?

Ok, I'll admit you got me. I thought I really phucked those up :bowdown:

FKAri
03-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Mitch cannot wait to go in on dat ass.

ForeverHeat
03-14-2014, 05:33 AM
I went to bed, woke up, and this nikka is still swinging. Just give it up son. It was funny but now its getting a bit sad.

sportjames23
03-14-2014, 06:12 AM
Definitely a Top 5 thread in ISH history doe. :rockon:

Nevaeh
03-14-2014, 08:36 AM
Instead of just saying "oh, my bad, didn't realize that I had spelled that wrong", OP not only tries to defend his f@ck up, but also catches feelings while he's trying to defend his f@ck up.

http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

Hey OP, it's ok to be wrong on ISH sometimes. You should be used to it, considering how often peeps are wrong every time that they post here.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

ImKobe
03-14-2014, 08:44 AM
lol OP

ArbitraryWater
03-14-2014, 11:02 AM
Ughhh OP :facepalm Feel sorry for him got murked bad by everyone here :lol

But "reguard" isn't your typical error/typo, thats just horrible knowledge of the language :oldlol: He better not be from the US...

Worst thing is he could never really admit it and kept going on with the tough guy talk :lol

lol at him being at work..

eliteballer
03-14-2014, 08:21 PM
Ya'll betta pray we don't get Wiggins cause OP...dude is gonna be on some 96 MJ sh!t:oldlol:

Basketbolero
03-14-2014, 08:39 PM
OP:

http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1371737290914834.jpg

DMV2
06-01-2014, 02:45 PM
I see PoopCityJones is back, and had to bump this. Nigguh got roasted by everybody including Laker fans. :oldlol:

CavaliersFTW
08-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Damn OP got smacked all over the place like a little b*** in this thread :oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
08-08-2014, 01:55 AM
:confusedshrug: Typo

CavaliersFTW
08-08-2014, 01:58 AM
:confusedshrug: Typo
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1171988/burying-step-brothers-o.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3724042/im-burying-you-o.gif

HOoopCityJones
08-08-2014, 02:01 AM
You Cavs fans been feeling real froggy since Greg Oden's first born went back to Cleveland.

Timmy D for MVP
08-08-2014, 02:13 AM
Wow.

WOOOOOOOW!

UK2K
08-08-2014, 02:32 AM
Re'guard'.

Awsome. Props to CavaliersFTW for this thread. If you are going to post on a message board, its essencial to know how to spell. Otherwise, you're just going to regert making it the second you hit post. For your own safety, pliz Google words you aren't sure how to spell.

Donkey4trading
08-08-2014, 02:39 AM
Re'guard'.

If you are going to post on a message board, its essencial to know how to spell. Otherwise, you're just going to regert making it the second you hit post. For your own safety, pliz Google words you aren't sure how to spell.

Well okay.

dubeta
08-08-2014, 02:43 AM
What was the fail here can someone explain?? not bothered to read it all :cheers:

UK2K
08-08-2014, 02:44 AM
Well okay.
That's the point.

Joke

Your head

KyrieTheFuture
08-08-2014, 02:53 AM
Oh wow this thread was so much fun for me

Donkey4trading
08-08-2014, 03:00 AM
That's the point.

Joke

Your head

That joke was terribly executed. When trying to make a spelling joke on a message board it has to be blatant & obvious. You made 3 spelling mistakes, 2 of which could have easily have been typos, leading the reader to wonder wether or not you're stupid or just trying (and failing) to be funny, or both. Resulting in confusion for your attended audience, and confusion, especially in this context, never results in comedy.

moe94
08-08-2014, 03:01 AM
That joke was terribly executed. When trying to make a spelling joke on a message board it has to be blatant & obvious. You made 3 spelling mistakes, 2 of which could have easily have been typos, leading the reader to wonder wether or not you're stupid or just trying (and failing) to be funny, or both. Resulting in confusion for your attended audience, and confusion, especially in this context, never results in comedy.

Confusion never results in comedy? What? It's the basis of a lot of comedy.

Also, it was obvious what he was trying to do. You just missed it. :confusedshrug:

UK2K
08-08-2014, 03:10 AM
It was blatant and obvious. You caught them.

Go to google and type in misspelled words, and you will see all three of those in google images.

Its not my fault you missed the joke. Don't get mad at me.

:cry:

ArbitraryWater
09-17-2014, 03:11 PM
classic thread :oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
09-17-2014, 03:13 PM
classic thread :oldlol:

:lol At least I own it puss.

Stay delusional. :banana:

riseagainst
09-17-2014, 03:27 PM

HOoopCityJones
09-17-2014, 03:35 PM
I could give two shits about a typo.

real talk bruh.

Doesn't make Arbitrary or his alts any less delusional when it comes to the Lebron and Kobe discussion.

ArbitraryWater
09-17-2014, 03:50 PM
Dude why are you still here defending your stupidity coming across like a sensitive little chicken? :lol

HOoopCityJones
09-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Dude why are you still here defending your stupidity coming across like a sensitive little chicken? :lol

You got me:confusedshrug:

lilteapot
03-04-2015, 07:43 PM
Bump for #rektage of epic proportions

HOoopCityJones
03-04-2015, 07:59 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leotdicGeL1qdlkgg.gif