PDA

View Full Version : Wiggins is the truth

LoneyROY7
03-13-2014, 05:09 PM
He's putting on a clinic against OK State...just drilled a step-back jumper double-teamed to tie the game.

30 points on 9-15 shooting.

This kid is the number 1 pick. Sorry Embiid, sorry Parker.

The game's on ESPN2 right now...Kansas has the ball with the chance to win the game.

alenleomessi
03-13-2014, 05:12 PM
way to jinx it op

moe94
03-13-2014, 05:13 PM
bbbbut he's terrible

Marlo_Stanfield
03-13-2014, 05:18 PM
lol wiggins retarded teammates dont pass to him. like ever.
no wonder he only averages 17

LoneyROY7
03-13-2014, 05:19 PM
lol wiggins retarded teammates dont pass to him. like ever.
no wonder he only averages 17

I noticed that too...his teammates freeze him out all the time. Once he gets to the NBA, he's gonna be an absolute monster.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-13-2014, 05:22 PM
I noticed that too...his teammates freeze him out all the time. Once he gets to the NBA, he's gonna be an absolute monster.
i hate retards like that. why would you freeze out the best player on your team:biggums: :biggums:
i get it those guys wanna get drafted but it happens in the NBA all the time and coaches often dont do shit:biggums: :facepalm

Shabba Ranks
03-13-2014, 05:22 PM
He's good, miami will get him

Railgun
03-13-2014, 05:23 PM
Getting boards

Marlo_Stanfield
03-13-2014, 05:25 PM
He's good, miami will get him
Riley to Silver on draft night:" Hey this Wiggins kid, he looks really good. Can Miami get him"??
Silver:"Ypu dont have top 10 pick mane"
Riley:"Still, can Miami get him"??
Silver:" Okay i will work something out:roll: :roll: :applause:

fpliii
03-13-2014, 05:28 PM
I might go Embiid over him but I have no clue why people are saying Parker. Jabari is a beast but NBA readiness and scoring skillsets are overrated as hell on ISH.

Im so nba'd out
03-13-2014, 05:29 PM
Riley to Silver on draft night:" Hey this Wiggins kid, he looks really good. Can Miami get him"??
Silver:" Okay i will work something out:roll: :roll: :applause:
laughing at your own jokes http://img.wrestlingforum.com/images/smilies/no.gif

moe94
03-13-2014, 05:31 PM
They never give him the ball but when he finally gets it, he gives it up right away.

juju151111
Wiggins and Embiid will be monsters.

Bosnian Sajo
Silver:" Okay i will work something out

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

10/10 best joke ever.

nuff said

/thread

Lebron>Kobe

Marlo_Stanfield
laughing at your own jokes http://img.wrestlingforum.com/images/smilies/no.gif
i do that all the time:roll: :roll:
makes life funnier:coleman:

juju151111
03-13-2014, 05:32 PM
They never give him the ball but when he finally gets it, he gives it up right away.
He a team player. He has a talented team.

Derka
03-13-2014, 05:34 PM
The overrating of the 2014 draft class continues.

moe94
03-13-2014, 05:38 PM

Saying Wiggins is good is overrating him and the draft? :oldlol:

JohnMax
03-13-2014, 05:44 PM
Wiggins almost single handily beat Florida earlier this year

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Mass Debator
03-13-2014, 05:50 PM
Paul Pierce aint to happy about that

aburre21
03-13-2014, 05:50 PM
I have never seen a team keep the ball away from it's star player so much before. I was watching the game like this :facepalm. His teammates are so deliberate with it too, you can tell that they don't want to give him the ball :lol

(e)
03-13-2014, 05:51 PM
You can't deny the draft has a handful of players with lots of potential. Can they really be overrated if they haven't even had a chance to prove themselves?

Marlo_Stanfield
03-13-2014, 05:57 PM
I have never seen a team keep the ball away from it's star player so much before. I was watching the game like this :facepalm. His teammates are so deliberate with it too, you can tell that they don't want to give him the ball :lol
sooo disgusting

ArbitraryWater
03-13-2014, 06:19 PM
i do that all the time:roll: :roll:
makes life funnier:coleman:

:lol

plowking
03-13-2014, 07:36 PM
I don't know how you can take anyone else with the number 1 pick.

He is overwhelmingly the most athletic, quickest, highest potential player in the draft. Dude has the same quickness in his feet and to his game that Jordan had back in the day. He may not have the mentality yet, but neither did Jordan at a young age.

He is the greatest talent coming out of college since the likes of Shaq and Ewing. Clearly Bron if we're talking high school again.

People who just look at his numbers really need to watch a game or two to see how he plays. You can tell he has the perfect tools to transition well into the NBA.
-Elite quickness and ability to get to the rack.
-Great jumping ability, and second jump.
-Ability to create space in the half court even with below average handles.

Once he develops a tighter handle and a midrange game off the dribble, its another unstoppable force like LBJ, KD, Carmelo, but in his own right and mold.

moe94
03-13-2014, 07:51 PM
He is the greatest talent coming out of college since the likes of Shaq and Ewing. Clearly Bron if we're talking high school again.

This is why they hate. You're doing too much.

BoutPractice
03-13-2014, 08:00 PM
Do people really want college basketball to be only about the future NBA stars going iso every possession? Big college teams tends to make players look "passive", less athletic, and like they have more trouble going to the rim than they actually will in the league because the paint is packed. It's also not the greatest setting to display your handles as a swingman. It's essentially an optical illusion because the style of play is completely different - if you're looking at future draft picks you have to imagine what their game look like in the NBA, not what it looks like right now.

Wiggins is one of those players who benefits most from an open, NBA style game. Every game he'll be getting easy buckets on transition, highlight alley oops, cuts and putbacks + gifted some free throws when driving at the rim, which he needs only one dribble to do from the three throw line (if he can get stronger, and they usually do despite what scouts say, he'll finish better after contact and get more and-ones). He's already getting those in college but he'll have more opportunities there. He'll also get good open looks from outside, so if he can knock down a few jumpers (and his jumpshot looks better than advertised, has good potential for the future too) he wouldn't even need to use real scoring moves to contribute on the box score. But what college play doesn't show too much is that he actually does have moves. Namely spins, floaters, stepbacks, and pull-ups after one dribble. Seen the occasional eurostep and even a nice looking fadeaway from the post too. His arsenal is not as deficient as some say.

plowking
03-13-2014, 08:08 PM
This is why they hate. You're doing too much.

He is though.

Greg Oden was close, but not really considering Wiggins was getting hype since before high school.

JimmyMcAdocious
03-13-2014, 11:52 PM
That stepback jumper is going to be unguardable once is fine tunes it. I remember him hitting one against Duke earlier in the year to seal the game. He creates so much separation because he's so ****ing quick. Watching him is like watching two shaven bunnies doing it. The alley oop in the second half was impressive as well. It's one of those you see guards normally throw to athletic bigs, not w/f's. Defenders under the rim, just toss it high above the square and have your guy jump over everyone.

LoneyROY7
03-14-2014, 12:05 AM
That stepback jumper is going to be unguardable once is fine tunes it. I remember him hitting one against Duke earlier in the year to seal the game. He creates so much separation because he's so ****ing quick. Watching him is like watching two shaven bunnies doing it. The alley oop in the second half was impressive as well. It's one of those you see guards normally throw to athletic bigs, not w/f's. Defenders under the rim, just toss it high above the square and have your guy jump over everyone.

:lebronamazed:

MichaelCorleone
03-14-2014, 01:12 AM
Is he good? Can Kobe play with him?

ImKobe
03-14-2014, 01:25 AM
Is he good? Can Kobe play with him?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BioaztKCQAAuJR0.jpg

Mitch looking at him like "soon..."

MichaelCorleone
03-14-2014, 01:25 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BioaztKCQAAuJR0.jpg
Mitch no match for God Riley.

noob cake
03-15-2014, 01:53 AM
Wiggins will be the BUST of the century. Out of NBA after rookie contract.

Wigginstans, go eat a :biggums:

alenleomessi
03-15-2014, 07:57 AM
Wiggins will be the BUST of the century. Out of NBA after rookie contract.

Wigginstans, go eat a :biggums:
you are trying way too hard

fact is, nobody will even care to bump all those threads in a year because you are irrelevant

Rubio2Gasol
03-15-2014, 09:19 AM
He's a nice smooth athlete - (Tough for me to tell if he's better than say Barnes - but you guys say so...) But he's just not that skilled. He has timing on the boards and the blocks, but looks really uncomfortable on anything between a dunk and a 3.

cos88
03-15-2014, 09:26 AM
the team that selects ebmiid over him will regret for the next decade

Meticode
03-15-2014, 11:17 AM
Testing to see how fast I can Swype.

VIntageNOvel
03-15-2014, 11:17 AM
:rockon: :rockon: