CelticBaller
03-14-2014, 11:00 AM
rondo put up 18 assist with no turn overs the other day

I want to see anybody on that list do that

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:02 AM

Chris Paul easily. And 18 assist is nice and all but 11 points on 39% isnt going to cut it and he cant shoot.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-14-2014, 11:05 AM
Lillard,Irving and Wall arent better than Dragic, no way

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:08 AM
Lillard,Irving and Wall arent better than Dragic, no way
Lillard can be argued. Irving started the season bad but hes been pretty good lately. I would put him above Gragic and hes like 6 years younger. John Wall plays defense and passes better then Gragic. And if Gragic was better then them he still wouldnt hit the top 5 list.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-14-2014, 11:10 AM
Lillard can be argued. Irving started the season bad but hes been pretty good lately. I would put him above Gragic and hes like 6 years younger. John Wall plays defense and passes better then Gragic. And if Gragic was better then them he still wouldnt hit the top 5 list.
i think only Westbrook,Lin,Paul Parker and Curry are CLEARLY better.
so he is maybe not top 5 but pretty close.
next 3 seasons will be his peak

Clyde
03-14-2014, 11:12 AM

:wtf:

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:12 AM
By next year i might put him up there depending on the other point gaurds play. I wouldnt put Lin up there tho, his hald court offense isnt all that great and his defense sucks. And John Wall to me is clearly better and Rondo when healthy.

CelticBaller
03-14-2014, 11:13 AM
Chris Paul easily. And 18 assist is nice and all but 11 points on 39% isnt going to cut it and he cant shoot.
thats why he hasn't' done it in the stacked clippers right?

and he just came off an acl injury, did you see derrick rose score on high % right off the bat? no

Marlo_Stanfield
03-14-2014, 11:15 AM
Lin without Harden in 9 games: 23 PPG/7,5 APG/5 rebounds on 53/44/82
when starting his per 36 stats are right up there with Elite PGs if you consider his very low usage rate and playing next to ballhog harden.
he is better on defense than any PG outside of Rondo

Marlo_Stanfield
03-14-2014, 11:15 AM

and he just came off an acl injury, did you see derrick rose score on high % right off the bat? no
rondo is an insane passer.
if he averages 13-15 PPG on 45+% he will be a top 3-5 PG easily next season again

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:16 AM

Lol he had 17 twice this year
and multiple 16+ assist game
1 assist off and he scores alot more points then rondo.
and your right Rose didnt score hight % but then again Rose proved he can score while Rondo never has. He cant shoot a jumpshot to save his life.

CelticBaller
03-14-2014, 11:19 AM
Lol he had 17 twice this year
and multiple 16+ assist game
1 assist off and he scores alot more points then rondo.
and your right Rose didnt score hight % but then again Rose proved he can score while Rondo never has. He cant shoot a jumpshot to save his life.
1st. He's never had a game like that, get the fvck out with your what ifs, rondo is in an exclusive club that Paul can't seem to get in

2nd. He can't shoot to save his life? i could've sworn he scored 44 point against the Heat to keep his team in the game, but he wouldn't be able to save his life?

God your assumptions of rondo are outdated

CelticBaller
03-14-2014, 11:23 AM
Also you have John Wall ahead of Rondo even though he scores on shitty %s and can't shoot? Wall can't even pass the ball like Rondo

grantz
03-14-2014, 11:31 AM

Assist to turnover ratio currently (2013-2014):

Rondo: 2.86
Wall: 2.45
Curry: 2.28
Goatbrook: 1.74
Dragic: 2.15
CP3: 4.54
Parker: 2.65
Lillard: 2.28
Kyrie: 2.31

Assists for the season:
Rondo: 166
Wall: 559
Curry: 544
Goatbrook: 240
Dragic: 369
CP3: 518
Parker: 328
Lillard: 362
Kyrie: 393

I don't think assists alone is a measure of a good PG but this is a little metric behind assists, which CP3 is quite effective at. Rondo is too small a sample size, and doesn't show nearly the same efficiency as CP (despite the 18/0 ATO which I would put as more a spike).

Getting back to topic because even though this is a Dragic titled thread, it's really more a Westbrook thread, would be if OKC can utilize the unique kind of PG role that Goatbrook brings and translate that into post-season success.

The last playoffs OKC played with WB, WB was IMO the best player in the OKC team. However the real question is if OKC is better off with a traditional PG. Right now I would say no, I want to see what WB does again in the next playoffs.

Question for you all, swap CP3 and WB -- Does this make OKC/Clippers better?

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:32 AM
Also you have John Wall ahead of Rondo even though he scores on shitty %s and can't shoot? Wall can't even pass the ball like Rondo

Lol Wall averages 20 points something Rondo can never do
and again 44 point against the HEAT was nice but he LOST and thats ONE GAME
i put Rondo in top 10 i know that hes a great PG your overrating him
and Chris Paul did have 2 17 assist games go check basketball reference. And multiple 16+ assist
and thats only this year
Hes leading league with 11

joe
03-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Lol, Irving ahead of Dragic? Right now? Maybe someday the hype will match the actual production, but it's not today.

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:34 AM
Assist to turnover ratio currently (2013-2014):

Rondo: 2.86
Wall: 2.45
Curry: 2.28
Goatbrook: 1.74
Dragic: 2.15
CP3: 4.54
Parker: 2.65
Lillard: 2.28
Kyrie: 2.31

Assists for the season:
Rondo: 166
Wall: 559
Curry: 544
Goatbrook: 240
Dragic: 369
CP3: 518
Parker: 328
Lillard: 362
Kyrie: 393

I don't think assists alone is a measure of a good PG but this is a little metric behind assists, which CP3 is quite effective at. Rondo is too small a sample size, and doesn't show nearly the same efficiency as CP (despite the 18/0 ATO which I would put as more a spike).

Getting back to topic because even though this is a Dragic titled thread, it's really more a Westbrook thread, would be if OKC can utilize the unique kind of PG role that Goatbrook brings and translate that into post-season success.

The last playoffs OKC played with WB, WB was IMO the best player in the OKC team. However the real question is if OKC is better off with a traditional PG. Right now I would say no, I want to see what WB does again in the next playoffs.

Question for you all, swap CP3 and WB -- Does this make OKC/Clippers better?

I think it makes Clippers better and OKC maybe better maybe not. I think Russell would make Clippers a real problem iwth him and blake running the floor together. That would be insane athlethicsm with Jordan too. He could drive and draw doubles. OKC would have a better playmaker but not scorer witch they need.

CelticBaller
03-14-2014, 11:35 AM
on 43% :applause:
shit Rondo can easily do that, but if Rondo was putting that people would keep bitching about how he can't shoot

grantz
03-14-2014, 11:37 AM
I think it makes Clippers better and OKC maybe better maybe not. I think Russell would make Clippers a real problem iwth him and blake running the floor together. That would be insane athlethicsm with Jordan too. He could drive and draw doubles. OKC would have a better playmaker but not scorer witch they need.

This I agree with, I think both teams would be better, but if they faced off I think the Clippers would win. With the current setup though I think OKC would still likely beat the Clippers.

Westbrook is really an enigma.

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:38 AM
on 43% :applause:
shit Rondo can easily do that, but if Rondo was putting that people would keep bitching about how he can't shoot

When rondo scores 20 points a game then talk about it but he cant. Even when Allen Pierce and Garnett are gone he cant score at will.

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:39 AM
This I agree with, I think both teams would be better, but if they faced off I think the Clippers would win. With the current setup though I think OKC would still likely beat the Clippers.

Westbrook is really an enigma.
Heck yeah. Imagine if they really made that trade lol that would be crazy

CelticBaller
03-14-2014, 11:41 AM
When rondo scores 20 points a game then talk about it but he cant. Even when Allen Pierce and Garnett are gone he cant score at will.
wait? first was how his assist were dependent on the big 3, now its his ppg? gtfo, the guy came back from a fvcking acl injury ffs, yet he has shown before that he can score :facepalm :facepalm

MichaelCorleone
03-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Are you fkin' kidding me with this shit?

And spell his name correct idiot.

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:44 AM
Are you fkin' kidding me with this shit?

And spell his name correct idiot.
My bad hes not that important so idc to spell his name correctly and yes im serious
hes not top 5 IDIOT
Your just a Ledron Dragic d1ck rider

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:46 AM
wait? first was how his assist were dependent on the big 3, now its his ppg? gtfo, the guy came back from a fvcking acl injury ffs, yet he has shown before that he can score :facepalm :facepalm

No i never said his assist depended on the Big 3 im saying that he cant even score 20 ppg when the big 3 are gone.
I think Rondo is the 2nd best passer in the league behind Chris Paul. Chris Paul averages 11 assist a game while scoring 16-17 ppg.

MichaelCorleone
03-14-2014, 11:46 AM
My bad hes not that important so idc to spell his name correctly and yes im serious
hes not top 5 IDIOT
Your just a Ledron Dragic d1ck rider
I'm not surprised a Spurs fan is hating on Dragic, after all, this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWjQ7nZTkI

Oh and btw, Tim Duncan and Manu choked against Lebron.

CelticBaller
03-14-2014, 11:48 AM
No i never said his assist depended on the Big 3 im saying that he cant even score 20 ppg when the big 3 are gone.
I think Rondo is the 2nd best passer in the league behind Chris Paul. Chris Paul averages 11 assist a game while scoring 16-17 ppg.
I know you didn't say it, but these arguments have been going on for years and they have been always disproved :facepalm

and CP3 isn't a better passer than him, better player yes but not a better passer

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:48 AM
I'm not surprised a Spurs fan is hating on Dragic, after all, this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWjQ7nZTkI

Oh and btw, Tim Duncan and Manu choked against Lebron.

Im not hating on him, i like Dragic lol hes just not top 5
i dont dislike players to make others look better like insecure people like you

And Tim Duncan and Manu did choked i watched the finals. Lebron choked as well until Ray Allen saved his legacy. Oh btw Lebron in 07 got SWEPT by the SPURS
0-4
atleast we won a game
and duncan is old now lol
if he was in his prime he would of swept Lebron again
and are you a heat fan or suns fan? hard to tell with your d1ck sucking on both so hard

MichaelCorleone
03-14-2014, 11:49 AM
and are you a heat fan or suns fan? hard to tell with your d1ck sucking on both so hard
I'm a Suns fan who happens to like Lebron James. Not a Heat/Wade fan at all.

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:50 AM
I know you didn't say it, but these arguments have been going on for years and they have been always disproved :facepalm

and CP3 isn't a better passer than him, better player yes but not a better passer

Well i understand what your saying then, but i definetly put a healthy Rondo above Wall and irving my arguement from the get go was not at this moment due to injury

and that can be argued about there passing. CP3 isnt no scrub when it comes to playmaking now. I also give Rondo a slight edge when it comes to defense between him and CP3 i just think CP3 scores better.

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:52 AM
I'm a Suns fan who happens to like Lebron James. Not a Heat/Wade fan at all.

Oh okay cool just wondering.I always see you post about Lebron and Dragic thats all

MichaelCorleone
03-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Oh okay cool just wondering.I always see you post about Lebron and Dragic thats all
Hey at least I admit it right? I have no clue, nor interest in the Heat history or Hardaway or Alonzo Mourning.

Proud Suns fan here.

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 11:58 AM
Hey at least I admit it right? I have no clue, nor interest in the Heat history or Hardaway or Alonzo Mourning.

Proud Suns fan here.
Yeah il give you that. Bunch of folks turn into heat/okc fans cuz of lebron and KD
I have alot of individuals i enjoy watching but spurs fan

Rondo
03-14-2014, 11:58 AM
Rondo played like 15 games this season
so yeah they are
id wait til hes healthy to put him up there

Yet you have Westbrook at #1. A man who's had his share of injury troubles :facepalm

Jlamb47
03-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Yet you have Westbrook at #1. A man who's had his share of injury troubles :facepalm
Lol look at the numbers hes put up after injury though
big difference my friend
and hes playing at an ELITE NOW and Rondo been out longer.
dude just dropped 36 9 9. now imagine if he didnt get hurt. he was putting up 22 6 7. thats insane for a point gaurd.

Rondo
03-14-2014, 12:03 PM

Rondo is a better passer than CP3.

He may not have a great jump shot but so what? It's not a shooting contest we're playing here, it's basketball. He's a great distributor, defender, great handles (not as good as Paul in that department though) and I think he's very good driving. He won't pull off flashy dunks like Westbrook or Rose but just ask Andrew Bynum what Rondo can do scoring wise.

Too many people obsessed with jump shots. LeBron's jumper isn't all that. Dr J's wasn't all that. Two awesome players nonetheless.

Rondo
03-14-2014, 12:04 PM
Lol look at the numbers hes put up after injury though
big difference my friend
and hes playing at an ELITE NOW and Rondo been out longer.
dude just dropped 36 9 9. now imagine if he didnt get hurt. he was putting up 22 6 7. thats insane for a point gaurd.

22 points, 6 assists, 7 rebounds? That's nothing for my man Rondo. Tell me a bigger triple-double threat at the PG spot?

Demitri98
03-14-2014, 12:14 PM
http://tinyurl.com/msr2ewv

FKAri
03-14-2014, 12:23 PM
Im not hating on him, i like Dragic lol hes just not top 5
i dont dislike players to make others look better like insecure people like you

And Tim Duncan and Manu did choked i watched the finals. Lebron choked as well until Ray Allen saved his legacy. Oh btw Lebron in 07 got SWEPT by the SPURS
0-4
atleast we won a game
and duncan is old now lol
if he was in his prime he would of swept Lebron again

He is a Lebron stan undercover as a Dragic stan to lend more credence to his Lebron stanning.

sd3035
03-14-2014, 12:28 PM

Marlo is from Taiwan