PDA

View Full Version : Race to the MVP Ladder Updated (14 March)

dunksby
03-15-2014, 12:05 PM
http://s9.postimg.org/tp1y3yq8f/mvp.png

KD Already A Legend In One Department
March 14 -- Where Kevin Durant winds up on the NBA's all-time scoring list remains to be seen.

He's on a trajectory that should see him join career scoring king Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and greats like Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Wilt Chamberlain, Shaquille O'Neal, Moses Malone, Elvin Hayes, Hakeem Olajuwon and Oscar Robertson. Those legends are all in the top 10 of the NBA's all-time scorers.

Durant's place among the league's all-time great streak scorers, however, is already etched in stone. He's on the Mount Rushmore of that category, alongside the likes of Jordan, Spencer Haywood, Bob McAdoo and Robertson.

Durant owns two of the greatest scoring marks of the past 50 years, having put together streaks that no one has accomplished more than once. Durant's current 30-game streak of scoring 25 or more points ranks third behind Jordan (a jaw-dropping 40 straight in 1986) and Haywood (31 straight in 1972) on a list that dates to the 1964-65 season. Durant's 29-game streak in 2009 tied both McAdoo (1974) and Robertson (1967).
http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder/

Fudge
03-15-2014, 12:18 PM
Blake should honestly be ahead of LeBron.

VIntageNOvel
03-15-2014, 12:22 PM

agree with this one,
someone post blake stat and compare it with bran

they are one of a kind,
inflated stat and flop and shit

but i think blake has been better since CP went down

dr.hee
03-15-2014, 12:23 PM
DeRozan? But no Dirk/Aldridge? Whatever...

chazzy
03-15-2014, 12:26 PM
They should've made Lebron's red arrow a little bigger

dunksby
03-15-2014, 12:26 PM
DeRozan? But no Dirk/Aldridge? Whatever...
It's like they have to include players from both conferences or something.

PsychoBe
03-15-2014, 12:39 PM
we are all witnesses.

CasterL
03-15-2014, 12:41 PM
They should've made Lebron's red arrow a little bigger

:roll: I enjoyed that

S13M
03-15-2014, 12:45 PM
It's funny how even the NBA.com writers act like Wilt Chamberlain never played in the NBA.

HOoopCityJones
03-15-2014, 12:46 PM
See the League's clear Bias?

Lebron should be 3 at the least.

Blake's been making CP3 look like his sidekick lately , and tht's MVP feat if Ive ever seen one.

longtime lurker
03-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Derozan? Dragic? :oldlol: jesus this has to be the weakest era in the NBA

Uncle Drew
03-15-2014, 12:48 PM
Duncan 6th. :oldlol: Turns 38 next month, still schooling those young bloods.

T_L_P
03-15-2014, 12:48 PM
Tim Duncan at #6?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-15-2014, 12:51 PM
LOL @ Duncan on there. The Spurs are 5-0 w/o him no Spurs should be anywhere near top 10 when the coach and system is BY FAR the most important factor for the team

TheReturn
03-15-2014, 12:51 PM
Noah :bowdown:

KG215
03-15-2014, 12:52 PM
LeBron's averaging 20-7-6 on 45% FG and 51% TS during this 6 game stretch for the Heat. Even when OKC was struggling and had a 7 game stretch where they went 3-4, Durant still averaged 33-7-7 on 50% FG and 61% TS. And spare me the "all that means is Miami is more dependent on LeBron to win games than OKC is on Durant to win games," nonsense. LeBron has been extremely passive. You don't get a pass if you're going to coast and barely try to do anything in 4th quarters of close games your team eventually loses.

KG215
03-15-2014, 12:54 PM
It's funny how even the NBA.com writers act like Wilt Chamberlain never played in the NBA.
Right? If it's statistical achievements that include blocks and/or steals or whatever I can understand. But they recorded points scored in Wilts era so why is he being left out of the mentions of the longest 25+ point game and 30+ point game streaks?

davehos
03-15-2014, 01:07 PM
Noah :rockon:

PsychoBe
03-15-2014, 01:12 PM
Right? If it's statistical achievements that include blocks and/or steals or whatever I can understand. But they recorded points scored in Wilts era so why is he being left out of the mentions of the longest 25+ point game and 30+ point game streaks?

wilt's numbers just seem too improbable to everyday fans. if i told you a player averaged 50 points for an entire season you wouldn't believe it, and even if you did, you would find ways to discredit it since he played in a completely different era with a completely different set of rules, etc, etc. sometimes it's just better to leave him out for better or for worse.

ArbitraryWater
03-15-2014, 01:12 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9666312#post9666312

Feel free to post in the Original Race to MVP Thread :cheers:

:D

Milbuck
03-15-2014, 01:13 PM
If they completely disregarded KD's insane 1-2 month period and gave Lebron the #1 spot just based off a few games, why is Blake not ahead of Lebron right now? The double standard is just absurd. KD puts up historic numbers for a huge stretch of the season, Lebron comes in with a nice stretch of his own, albeit much much shorter...and they give Lebron the #1 spot for it. Now Lebron is slumping like crazy and Blake & his Clippers are playing out of their mind, but Lebron is still ahead of him? There needs to be some consistency in judgement with this stuff. I don't think people understand that it's not just Blake putting up stats on a shitty team, but that his Clippers also have a better record than Miami right now.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-15-2014, 01:39 PM
because Bron had 4 bad games??
sux a slimy canadian cawk pussiboy:roll: :roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
03-15-2014, 01:42 PM
If they completely disregarded KD's insane 1-2 month period and gave Lebron the #1 spot just based off a few games, why is Blake not ahead of Lebron right now? The double standard is just absurd. KD puts up historic numbers for a huge stretch of the season, Lebron comes in with a nice stretch of his own, albeit much much shorter...and they give Lebron the #1 spot for it. Now Lebron is slumping like crazy and Blake & his Clippers are playing out of their mind, but Lebron is still ahead of him? There needs to be some consistency in judgement with this stuff. I don't think people understand that it's not just Blake putting up stats on a shitty team, but that his Clippers also have a better record than Miami right now.
LEBron outplayed Durant in his hometown to a point even i felt sorry for the Servant.hit the gamewinner of the season vs GSW and had an epic career high.
he was rightfully nr1 again because his stats where really close and he had a huge stretch.
since he turned into a piece of shit since then its KDs MVP right now and if there isnt something drastic happeneing it will stay like that.
people before the season were all over Blake trashing him as not even top 10 material and now hes better than LeBron:biggums: :biggums: :coleman:

Fudge
03-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Marlo's the King of catching feelinz.

Miller for 3
03-15-2014, 01:46 PM
:wtf:

Wow, does the NBA even follow the league that it runs? Shockingly bad. Lebron :facepalm Derozen :facepalm No Wade:facepalm

BuffaloBill
03-15-2014, 02:49 PM
Blake and Noah are officially superstars this season. But no way does the NBA let either of them win an award like the MVP as much as they hype up KD and Bran.

Milbuck
03-15-2014, 03:12 PM
LEBron outplayed Durant in his hometown to a point even i felt sorry for the Servant.hit the gamewinner of the season vs GSW and had an epic career high.
he was rightfully nr1 again because his stats where really close and he had a huge stretch.
since he turned into a piece of shit since then its KDs MVP right now and if there isnt something drastic happeneing it will stay like that.
people before the season were all over Blake trashing him as not even top 10 material and now hes better than LeBron:biggums: :biggums: :coleman:
Chill Marlo. You should know by now that MVP =/= best player. Lebron is far and away a better basketball player than Blake. But Blake has been absolutely phenomenal for the past 30 games or so, and has led his team (for a huge stretch without his star teammate) to a better record than Miami.

All I'm saying is that if we rewarded Lebron for the relatively small stretch he had of incredible play, and just brushed aside Durant's MUCH LONGER stretch of incredible play, it's not fair to have Lebron over Blake at a time when Lebron is slumping and Blake is dominating. All while the Clippers are doing better than the Heat.

Once again, I don't know where you got the idea that MVP = best player. That's just absurd, it has never once meant that.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-15-2014, 03:59 PM
Chill Marlo. You should know by now that MVP =/= best player. Lebron is far and away a better basketball player than Blake. But Blake has been absolutely phenomenal for the past 30 games or so, and has led his team (for a huge stretch without his star teammate) to a better record than Miami.

All I'm saying is that if we rewarded Lebron for the relatively small stretch he had of incredible play, and just brushed aside Durant's MUCH LONGER stretch of incredible play, it's not fair to have Lebron over Blake at a time when Lebron is slumping and Blake is dominating. All while the Clippers are doing better than the Heat.

Once again, I don't know where you got the idea that MVP = best player. That's just absurd, it has never once meant that.
okay:cheers:
good to see that you agree that Bron>Durant since MVP doesnt say who is the best:coleman:

chazzy
03-15-2014, 04:03 PM
okay:cheers:
good to see that you agree that Bron>Durant since MVP doesnt say who is the best:coleman:
Durant's been better this season so far

LONGTIME
03-15-2014, 04:11 PM
Blake and Noah are officially superstars this season. But no way does the NBA let either of them win an award like the MVP as much as they hype up KD and Bran.

Neither one of them is a superstar. Superstars are born in the playoffs.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-15-2014, 04:13 PM
Durant's been better this season so far
i would disagree if Lebron didnt turn into a drooling retard after his career high but since he did you are probably right:facepalm

Marlo_Stanfield
03-15-2014, 04:13 PM
Neither one of them is a superstar. Superstars are born in the playoffs.
:applause: :applause:
i see Griffin breaking through tho.
him and CPFLop will make the WCF:coleman:

Denitron
03-15-2014, 04:41 PM
Noah :bowdown:

Won't be long now until both Griffin and Noah move up another step on the ladder :applause:

ABfor3
03-15-2014, 04:46 PM
Glad to see Noah getting that love he deserves, one of the most passionate dudes in the league..he deserves it. Although Blake should definitely be number 2 right now, the league will always kiss Lebrons ass smh

215Philly
03-15-2014, 04:46 PM
Harden :applause:

RoseCity07
03-15-2014, 04:48 PM
Funny how whole years worth of good games get beat by two weeks of someone else's good play. Play really well the last week of the season and you win mvp.

Fudge
03-15-2014, 04:55 PM
Funny how whole years worth of good games get beat by two weeks of someone else's good play. Play really well the last week of the season and you win mvp.
Which players are you even referring to? :confusedshrug: Lebron and Blake, i assume?

BlazerRed
03-15-2014, 05:45 PM
I love Duncan but I gotta admit it's a surprise to see him there. Griffin should be above Leflop. I know LMA has dropped off a lot but I still think he should be there over at the very least Demar Derozan.. :facepalm

Random_Guy
03-15-2014, 05:53 PM
kd will win it and deservedly so.
whats funny to me is that lebron actually scored more than kd back then, but from the way people talk if feels like lebron cant score lol

sportjames23
03-15-2014, 06:19 PM
See the League's clear Bias?

Lebron should be 3 at the least.

Blake's been making CP3 look like his sidekick lately , and tht's MVP feat if Ive ever seen one.

I'd drop Bron to 4th after Noah.

LoneyROY7
03-15-2014, 06:23 PM

So salty. :roll:

BlazerRed
03-15-2014, 06:26 PM
Fair call IMO.

Railgun
03-15-2014, 06:29 PM
Hell no. Man Noah is getting overrated on here.

BlackVVaves
03-15-2014, 06:29 PM
Paul George should be completely off the list to be honest. I'm one of those guys that enjoy his two way play and had him well within my top 5 pre-New Years. But he's been a 20 points per game, 39%-40% scorer for two months. And, the Pacers defense the last 2-3 weeks have suffered tremendously for whatever reason, so obviously his defensive impact has been waning in recent weeks.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-15-2014, 06:31 PM
not surprising since you are a dumb human being:facepalm

sportjames23
03-15-2014, 06:32 PM
Hell no. Man Noah is getting overrated on here.

Without Noah, I don't think the Bulls are in playoff position.

Railgun
03-15-2014, 06:34 PM
Maybe maybe not, but he still is definitely not the MVP. Lebron's stats in these past 4 games (his worst stretch) are still much better than Noah's this season.

pauk
03-15-2014, 10:01 PM
Yea, after those last Heat/LBJ stinkers it was inevitable KD was gona take back #1.

NumberSix
03-15-2014, 10:14 PM
Lol. Fcuking bulls fans. It never ends. :roll:

The-Legend-24
03-15-2014, 11:05 PM
Bran should not be top 5.

bballnoob1192
03-15-2014, 11:28 PM
this coulda been as close as the kobe/CP3 race in 08 that literally went down to the last matchup of the season, but lebron had to lay an egg this past stretch.

pauk
03-16-2014, 12:44 AM
this coulda been as close as the kobe/CP3 race in 08 that literally went down to the last matchup of the season, but lebron had to lay an egg this past stretch.

Still can change.... but whatever happens by the end i think he has more than enough of those and its not like he is retiring anytime soon, he said he wants to be the greatest and/or one of the 4 greatest.... not sure if getting 6++ MVPs will cut it imo, the only thing his accolades sheet needs right now to direct him towards that goal is higher digits on the FMVP/Ring column...

chairman
03-16-2014, 01:11 AM
Bran should not be top 5.
Bran bran is a joke of a mvp

Al Thornton
03-16-2014, 02:01 AM

since when is just being in the playoffs enough to be talked about for mvp?

sportjames23
03-16-2014, 02:18 AM

Since almost single-handily carrying your team to it factors in? Without Noah, the Bulls would probably be on the outside looking in. And has there ever been an MVP from a non-playoff team?

Number24
03-16-2014, 05:26 AM
Well, for one no player will be named MVP unless his team is in the play-offs.

kshutts1
03-16-2014, 05:36 AM
LeBron's averaging 20-7-6 on 45% FG and 51% TS during this 6 game stretch for the Heat. Even when OKC was struggling and had a 7 game stretch where they went 3-4, Durant still averaged 33-7-7 on 50% FG and 61% TS. And spare me the "all that means is Miami is more dependent on LeBron to win games than OKC is on Durant to win games," nonsense. LeBron has been extremely passive. You don't get a pass if you're going to coast and barely try to do anything in 4th quarters of close games your team eventually loses.
So what you're saying is when the Heat lose it's because Lebron played poorly, and when the Thunder lose, Durant played the same (or better!) than when they won.

I honestly don't know how you flipped that to be a positive for Durant's MVP chances.

Joyner82reload
03-16-2014, 06:04 AM
LeBron has 2 years left to win an MVP, this year and next. This season isn't going to happen as Durant has it locked up, and it's unlikely he wins next year seeing as Durant keeps improving while LeBron has plateaued. It's an interesting dynamic seeing as Durant could EASILY rattle off 5-6 straight MVP's at this point because James is the only player in the same galaxy as a player and the gap between the two, in the regular season at least, is only growing from here on out.

Joyner82reload
03-16-2014, 06:18 AM
So what you're saying is when the Heat lose it's because Lebron played poorly, and when the Thunder lose, Durant played the same (or better!) than when they won.

I honestly don't know how you flipped that to be a positive for Durant's MVP chances.

uhh...because you can attribute the fact that his teammates were responsible for the loss and or the other team just played lights out? Being responsible for a teams loss is in no way a positive for an MVP candidate. That's a loss on HIS shoulders. There are a times a player can play his ass off and just not be enough, see LeBron vs Orlando in 2009. But being the reason for a teams loss, which is exactly what LeBron has done in 5 of the past 6 games, destroys your case as an MVP. That's being an MVP level player and simply not getting the job done.

You're essentially arguing that going 5-25 in a 5 point loss is the same as going 15-25 in a 5 point loss. That's ridiculous.

Budadiiii
03-16-2014, 07:51 AM
For someone like LeBron, who's whole 'legacy' is built upon padding his regular season stats, and winning regular season MVP's based on said stats. How sad is it that a pre-prime Durant pretty much stole an MVP away from him at the peak of his powers?

This isn't like the Derrick Rose thing where he won it over Dwight Howard and was quickly exposed for being the biggest fraud MVP ever.

This is literally Kevin Durant surpassing LeBron as a better basketball player, and the MVP is symbolic of that.

I just find it kinda funny/sad/interesting that LeBron tries so ****ing hard to protect his stats, and even calculated a plan to boost his FG% to 60 this year, yet still KD managed to thoroughly outplay him almost on a night to night basis and snatched the only thing that matters to LeBron.... MVP

I mean, not only has KD been stealing possible scoring titles and allstar MVP's from Bron.... now a 25 year old Durant is taking those precious MVP's away from the Queen.

Imagine if KD never existed. LeBron could possibly have 10 MVP's and 8 rings.

Now? He's gonna retire with 4 MVP's and only 2 rings. And that's AFTER joining a stacked team with two other superstars.

LeBron is the most underwhelming 'face of the NBA' in the history of the sport. The only dude who won't be remembered for his competitive spirit and winning attitude, but instead his 'choking', abandoning his home-state for an easier path, and now Kevin Durant surpassing him.

No one will remember LeBron as a 'winner' like they remember Bill Russell or Michael Jordan... or Magic Johnson or Larry Bird..

He will be remembered as the dude who didn't quite live up to his physical abilities because of his lack of competitive drive. Be known as the guy who abandoned his home town team to play with Dwayne Wade. And mainly, for the biggest choke in the history of this planet.... the 2011 finals.

Many of you don't understand that LeBron is done winning MVP's and rings. He simply lacks the discipline, work ethic, and competitiveness to fight through the inevitable 'father time' that is already knocking on his door at the ripe age of 29 because his game has relied on athleticism his whole damn career.

Not only that, but he's already mentally complacent. Just going through the motions. Already has an excuse ingrained in his subconscious. "Don't worry LeBron... you already have two rings.. you don't HAVE to win it this year, just go out and try to play well and things will be ok"

That's just the attitude that LeBron has. All of his stans know it too and outright admit that LeBron is the most mentally fragile superstar in the history of sports.

Kevin Durant on the other hand will be remembered in the same light as Bill, Michael, Larry, and Magic. He has that same winning attitude. Kevin Durant is connected to his team the same way Bill Russell was.

Durant may end up being the best teammate and winner ever. He has those unteachable intangibles that just make you .

Congrats to pre-prime Durant stealing the MVP away from LeBron. This is great for the leagues image. I think LeBron will take this personally and his numbers will dip even more than usual this year in the playoffs. We know LeBron can't handle any extra internal conflict.

Without that MVP, LeBron goes insane. 2011 finals had him shook because he didn't have the validation that he was the 'best' so he lost his own identity on the national stage.

Gonna happen again. Stay tuned.

Smook A.
03-16-2014, 08:06 AM
For someone like LeBron, who's whole 'legacy' is built upon padding his regular season stats, and winning regular season MVP's based on said stats. How sad is it that a pre-prime Durant pretty much stole an MVP away from him at the peak of his powers?

This isn't like the Derrick Rose thing where he won it over Dwight Howard and was quickly exposed for being the biggest fraud MVP ever.

This is literally Kevin Durant surpassing LeBron as a better basketball player, and the MVP is symbolic of that.

I just find it kinda funny/sad/interesting that LeBron tries so ****ing hard to protect his stats, and even calculated a plan to boost his FG% to 60 this year, yet still KD managed to thoroughly outplay him almost on a night to night basis and snatched the only thing that matters to LeBron.... MVP

I mean, not only has KD been stealing possible scoring titles and allstar MVP's from Bron.... now a 25 year old Durant is taking those precious MVP's away from the Queen.

Now? He's gonna retire with 4 MVP's and only 2 rings. And that's AFTER joining a stacked team with two other superstars.

LeBron is the most underwhelming 'face of the NBA' in the history of the sport. The only dude who won't be remembered for his competitive spirit and winning attitude, but instead his 'choking', abandoning his home-state for an easier path, and now Kevin Durant surpassing him.

No one will remember LeBron as a 'winner' like they remember Bill Russell or Michael Jordan... or Magic Johnson or Larry Bird..

He will be remembered as the dude who didn't quite live up to his physical abilities because of his lack of competitive drive. Be known as the guy who abandoned his home town team to play with Dwayne Wade. And mainly, for the biggest choke in the history of this planet.... the 2011 finals.

Many of you don't understand that LeBron is done winning MVP's and rings. He simply lacks the discipline, work ethic, and competitiveness to fight through the inevitable 'father time' that is already knocking on his door at the ripe age of 29 because his game has relied on athleticism his whole damn career.

Not only that, but he's already mentally complacent. Just going through the motions. Already has an excuse ingrained in his subconscious. "Don't worry LeBron... you already have two rings.. you don't HAVE to win it this year, just go out and try to play well and things will be ok"

That's just the attitude that LeBron has. All of his stans know it too and outright admit that LeBron is the most mentally fragile superstar in the history of sports.

Kevin Durant on the other hand will be remembered in the same light as Bill, Michael, Larry, and Magic. He has that same winning attitude. Kevin Durant is connected to his team the same way Bill Russell was.

Durant may end up being the best teammate and winner ever. He has those unteachable intangibles that just make you .

Congrats to pre-prime Durant stealing the MVP away from LeBron. This is great for the leagues image. I think LeBron will take this personally and his numbers will dip even more than usual this year in the playoffs. We know LeBron can't handle any extra internal conflict.

Without that MVP, LeBron goes insane. 2011 finals had him shook because he didn't have the validation that he was the 'best' so he lost his own identity on the national stage.

One of the best posts I've read on this forum :applause:

LONGTIME
03-16-2014, 09:07 AM

http://img.pandawhale.com/105212-wiserhood-clap-gif-Imgur-ZIyT.gif

ImKobe
03-16-2014, 09:08 AM

http://tienganhphothong.tienganh123.com/file/phothong/on-thi-dai-hoc/on-tap/vocab13/picture/hit-the-nail-on-the-head.jpg

Fudge
03-16-2014, 11:32 AM

Damn, son. :oldlol:

Good ol Budadz going IN.

VIntageNOvel
03-16-2014, 11:35 AM
http://thoughtsofapatchman.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/bron-nose-pick.jpg

Milbuck
03-16-2014, 11:50 AM

http://college-social.com/pennstate/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2014/03/clapping-gif12.gif

MichaelCorleone
03-16-2014, 11:51 AM
Budadiiii meldown.:roll:

Clearly shook.:oldlol: :lol

Milbuck
03-16-2014, 11:59 AM
Tony didn't even READ what Budadiiii wrote..just ignored the actual text like the plague and assumed it it was a meltdown.

He's so ****ing scared right now, it's adorable. Which is the wrong word considering there's nothing adorable about a 31 year old troll, but whatever.

Bandito
03-16-2014, 12:00 PM

Gonna happen again. Stay tuned.:applause:

chairman
03-16-2014, 12:04 PM

:applause:

K Xerxes
03-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Funny how Budadiii's first sentence is absolute nonsense. How can his whole legacy be built upon regular season numbers and MVPs when his post season numbers are better and he has 2FMVP too?

There's not a long list of people with 2 FVMP, let alone B2B. He is in elite company with the greatest of all time just based on that.

Next sentence and we get to the 25 year old pre prime Durant. :lol

Budadiiii
03-16-2014, 12:10 PM
Funny how Budadiii's first sentence is absolute nonsense. How can his whole legacy be built upon regular season numbers and MVPs when his post season numbers are better and he has 2FMVP too?

There's not a long list of people with 2 FVMP, let alone B2B. He is in elite company with the greatest of all time just based on that.

Next sentence and we get to the 25 year old pre prime Durant. :lol
:facepalm

PsychoBe
03-16-2014, 12:12 PM

one of the greatest post to have ever graced this forum. :applause:

VIntageNOvel
03-16-2014, 12:14 PM

Keno
03-16-2014, 12:16 PM
bunch of dickriders and groupies agreeing with that psycho's post. when maybe only five perfect of it is true.

CeltsGarlic
03-16-2014, 12:24 PM
omg just stop sucking budadiis **** for a sec, ok? his whole post is made out of complete assumptions and stupid ass statements like "the most" "of all time" "the least" "greatest".. I was feeling like Im reading ESPN for a sec.

Its all about tittles in the end and so far lebron is fulfilling his expectations.

Keno
03-16-2014, 12:26 PM
omg just stop sucking budadiis **** for a sec, ok? his whole post is made out of complete assumptions and stupid ass statements like "the most" "of all time" "the least" "greatest".. I was feeling like Im reading ESPN for a sec.

Its all about tittles in the end and so far lebron is fulfilling his expectations.

you actually read that novel? rip to those brain cells.

SpecialQue
03-16-2014, 12:27 PM

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/180609-1/Whips_hair_jiggles.gif

ABfor3
03-16-2014, 01:03 PM

That was a pretty good post not gonna lie :applause:

PsychoBe
03-16-2014, 01:38 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/263/866/403.gif

WallIn
03-16-2014, 01:43 PM

http://cdn.nextimpulsesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/charles-barkley-falling-asleep-gif.gif

LONGTIME
03-16-2014, 01:48 PM
http://cdn.nextimpulsesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/charles-barkley-falling-asleep-gif.gif

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vPRY-rwCAxg/T7Dm1fxMgKI/AAAAAAAABKc/KVY5jQMuOy8/s200/stone-cold-laughing.gif

ArbitraryWater
03-16-2014, 01:49 PM

good first paragraph and then you went full blown espn dumbass mode..

cant compare individuals with team achievements in a team sport :lol

ArbitraryWater
03-16-2014, 01:54 PM

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/LeBron_James_phone.jpg

Boodazz goin' in

ArbitraryWater
03-16-2014, 01:57 PM
Budaii' s post would have actually meant something, had KD even have ONE ring, or ONE MVP. IF has still yet to accomplish anything. Lol. Like wow.

lol I know. He's probably trolling too... or he's actually a bit upset that Bron got all the important stuff while KD got nothing, dont doubt budda tho :bowdown:

I mean, KD literally got 0 MVP's/Titles/FMVP's, nothing. Bron got a bunch of that shit, and he talking about how LBJ always finish 2nd :lol

So guess he's trolling.. what amused me is how many people actually liked the post, I mean, even he knows hes just spewing some crap.

Budadiiii
03-16-2014, 02:03 PM
lol I know. He's probably trolling too... or he's actually a bit upset that Bron got all the important stuff while KD got nothing, dont doubt budda tho :bowdown:

I mean, KD literally got 0 MVP's/Titles/FMVP's, nothing. Bron got a bunch of that shit, and he talking about how LBJ always finish 2nd :lol

So guess he's trolling.. what amused me is how many people actually liked the post, I mean, even he knows hes just spewing some crap.
:lol

That Kobe effect. The most confident poster on this website. People gravitate towards confident, intelligent, strong-willed posters like myself.

You even joined in on the parade.

My post was excellent and was nothing but the truth. Nobody buys your shtick because it's arrogant garbage.

LBJ and CR7 are not GOAT's. You're not spreading the truth dude, you're spreading hot/mild/cold/warm/chilly garbage.

Ever tasted warm garbage? That's what you're trying to sell us with this whole "LBJ = GOAT" steez.

Fudge
03-16-2014, 02:13 PM
As of right now KD really isn't shit(Hasn't won shit). If KD had even half the talent Lebron was born with he'd have way more pressure on his back and lots more trolls trolling him. I mean had Lebron cried on his mother's shoulder after getting body slammed in the Finals to his competition, nobody would have ever, EVER let him live that down. Not the media, not these lame trolls.

But KD gets a pass because he not expected to be GOAT. Lol.

And realistically, if KD EVEN wins MVP this year, it will be because Lebron did not live up to expectations. NOT because KD trumps him on the court. If Lebron was having the season he had last year, THIS year, having a borderline record breaking PER on a truly all-time dominant team, KD wouldn't even have a shot. Lebron is beating himself this year, KD is NOT beating him.
:roll:

Basketbolero
03-16-2014, 02:17 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/263/866/403.gif
Is that Aminu? :lol

Budadiiii
03-16-2014, 02:18 PM
As of right now KD really isn't shit. If KD had even half the talent Lebron was born with he'd have way more pressure on his back and lots more trolls trolling him. I mean had Lebron cried on his mother's shoulder after getting body slammed in the Finals to his competition, nobody would have ever, EVER let him live that down. Not the media, not these lame trolls.

But KD gets a pass because he not expeted to be GOAT. Lol.

And realistically, if KD EVEN wins MVP this year, it will be because Lebron did not live up to expectations. NOT because KD trumps him on the court. If Lebron was having the season he had last year, THIS year, having a borderline record breaking PER on a truly all-time dominant team, KD wouldn't even have a shot. Leebron is beating himself this year, KD is NOT beating him.
Word.

LeBron was gifted with more natural abilities than anyone ever has and he simply can't live up.

He's a dome dwarf.

I mean had Lebron cried on his mother's shoulder after getting body slammed in the Finals to his competition, nobody would have ever, EVER let him live that down.

Let me get this straight..... they let him live down 22ppg on 35% shooting at the age of 22 in the finals?

They let him live down 17ppg and the biggest choke of all time at the age of 26 in the finals?

But they wouldn't let him live down 31 points on 55% shooting at the age of 23 against the best perimeter defense in the league?

Stop trolling.

Basketbolero
03-16-2014, 02:20 PM
As of right now KD really isn't shit(Hasn't won shit). If KD had even half the talent Lebron was born with he'd have way more pressure on his back and lots more trolls trolling him. I mean had Lebron cried on his mother's shoulder after getting body slammed in the Finals to his competition, nobody would have ever, EVER let him live that down. Not the media, not these lame trolls.

But KD gets a pass because he not expected to be GOAT. Lol.

And realistically, if KD EVEN wins MVP this year, it will be because Lebron did not live up to expectations. NOT because KD trumps him on the court. If Lebron was having the season he had last year, THIS year, having a borderline record breaking PER on a truly all-time dominant team, KD wouldn't even have a shot. Lebron is beating himself this year, KD is NOT beating him.
Trolling about to be included on MVP criteria for 2015.:rockon:

I guess this is all you have to fall back on seeing how your idol has been blown out of the water by KD this year

Basketbolero
03-16-2014, 02:52 PM
KD really hasn't done anything.
:roll:

You have to be tremendously biased or stupid to believe that.

CeltsGarlic
03-16-2014, 03:00 PM
good first paragraph and then you went full blown espn dumbass mode..

cant compare individuals with team achievements in a team sport :lol

look, I dont even compare players, I dont see the point or need, but 99% of the them play for championship and team success, so I would assume thats the #1 deciding factor.

KevinDurant35
03-16-2014, 03:27 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/15gcugi.gif

ArbitraryWater
03-16-2014, 03:36 PM
:lol

That Kobe effect. The most confident poster on this website. People gravitate towards confident, intelligent, strong-willed posters like myself.

You even joined in on the parade.

My post was excellent and was nothing but the truth. Nobody buys your shtick because it's arrogant garbage.

LBJ and CR7 are not GOAT's. You're not spreading the truth dude, you're spreading hot/mild/cold/warm/chilly garbage.

Ever tasted warm garbage? That's what you're trying to sell us with this whole "LBJ = GOAT" steez.

Keep on marching budda.. strong trolling of ISH :applause:

ArbitraryWater
03-16-2014, 03:39 PM
look, I dont even compare players, I dont see the point or need, but 99% of the them play for championship and team success, so I would assume thats the #1 deciding factor.

:facepalm They play for championships because its a gooddamn TEAM SPORT. That doesnt mean its the way to rank INDIVIDUALS.

In Tennis, AKA INDIVIDUAL SPORT, do you see them playing for Double GS or Davis Cup? No, its an Individual sport for the most part, thats they they play for Individual Trophies. In Team Sports=Team Trophies, still it doesnt mean we need to shift away from the measuring stick :facepalm dat low iq...

most mvp's (individual)
kareem
russell
jordan
wilt
lebron

most rings (team)
russell
jones
heinsohn
kc jones
satch sanders

You'd pick the players from the "rings" list, right? According to you that IS the #1 deciding factor..

CeltsGarlic
03-17-2014, 10:39 AM
Look, I didnt say that its the only 1, I said its #1, stupid. Im obviously talking about the creme de la creme of players.

btw if a team fails to give the right support for a player which is capable of leading to a title, than you have all the rights to leave.

inclinerator
06-01-2014, 02:19 PM

:roll: :roll: