PDA

View Full Version : Who should the Bulls go after this summer?

Upgrayedd
03-15-2014, 06:18 PM
They're in good position right now. They got rid of Deng, they can amnesty Boozer this summer. They still have a core of Rose, Noah, Jimmy Butler, Taj Gibson, Tony Snell and if they keep players like Kirk Hinrich, Jimmer Fredette, Mike Dunleavy and DJ Augustin. They also still have the rights to Mirotic.

Who should the Bulls go after during the summer to try and make them contenders right away? Should they go after 'Melo? Should they try and trade for Kevin Love? Should they go after Lance Stephenson?

Upgrayedd
03-15-2014, 06:23 PM
How would team do?

C: Noah/Mohammed
PF: Taj/Mirotic
SF: Butler/Dunleavy/Snell
SG: Lance Stephenson/Jimmer Fredette/Hinrich
PG: Rose/Augustin/Hinrich

nathanjizzle
03-15-2014, 06:24 PM
How would team do?

why would mirotic not be starting.

BlazerRed
How would team do?

Ugh, no shooting in that starting lineup. Sure, defense is great, but you at least need a couple of guys who can shoot and spread the court if you plan on winning a championship.

sammichoffate
How would team do?

PG: Rose/Augustin/HinrichECF, unless Mirotic was sent by God himself :confusedshrug:

LoneyROY7
The Melo man himself.

A big three of Melo, Rose, and Noah is tantalizing.

longtime lurker
03-15-2014, 06:31 PM
The Melo man himself.

A big three of Melo, Rose, and Noah is tantalizing.

Gotta agree here. Bulls seem to be the perfect team to maximize Melo's talents.

boozehound
03-15-2014, 06:36 PM
I also think that melo would look great on this team, though both he and rose are ball dominant and meh defenders.

Random_Guy
03-15-2014, 06:39 PM
if rose can return to form, the rose melo duo would be amazing, melo is incredible as an off ball shooter. People that say he is ball dominant havent really watched the olympics, dude is deadly off the ball, he is ball dominant right now because ny doesnt have anyone else lol.

boozehound
03-15-2014, 06:47 PM
if rose can return to form, the rose melo duo would be amazing, melo is incredible as an off ball shooter. People that say he is ball dominant havent really watched the olympics, dude is deadly off the ball, he is ball dominant right now because ny doesnt have anyone else lol.
No doubt he was great (mostly playing the 4) in international play. I do think it would work, especially offensively. That is who they should go after if they can.

SpecialQue
03-15-2014, 06:48 PM
Rose.

Random_Guy
03-15-2014, 06:48 PM
No doubt he was great (mostly playing the 4) in international play. I do think it would work, especially offensively. That is who they should go after if they can.
yeah and he actually guards quite well against 4s too~
bulls with butler/rose/melo/noah would be a balanced and intense team

Milbuck
03-15-2014, 06:49 PM
Melo obviously.

sammichoffate
03-15-2014, 06:49 PM
No doubt he was great (mostly playing the 4) in international play. I do think it would work, especially offensively. That is who they should go after if they can.Other way around: Chicago is Carmelo's best chance at winning a championship at this point in his career.

TheMarkMadsen
03-15-2014, 06:54 PM
Melo, Melo, Melo, Melo.

all they need is an offensive threat and they are contenders

andremiller07
03-15-2014, 06:57 PM
Gordon Hayward

no pun intended
03-15-2014, 07:01 PM
If Melo doesn't work out, Kevin Love.

Upgrayedd
03-15-2014, 07:08 PM
Those of you who are saying Melo, I agree. He's my first choice. I think he'd be a perfect fit on the Bulls. He's exactly what the Bulls have needed for a long time... offense. If Rose can come back and get back to his MVP level, along with Noah the way he's currently playing and Melo, Taj and Jimmy Butler? That starting lineup would be insane. They'd have everything. Defense, offense, rebounding.

I'm hoping Phil Jackson realizes Melo isn't a good fit on the Knicks and lets him go this summer and rebuilds completely. Melo has to realize if he were to join the Bulls this summer, they could be serious contenders next season.

Random_Guy
03-15-2014, 07:09 PM
Those of you who are saying Melo, I agree. He's my first choice. I think he'd be a perfect fit on the Bulls. He's exactly what the Bulls have needed for a long time... offense. If Rose can come back and get back to his MVP level, along with Noah the way he's currently playing and Melo, Taj and Jimmy Butler? That starting lineup would be insane. They'd have everything. Defense, offense, rebounding.

I'm hoping Phil Jackson realized Melo isn't a good fit on the Knicks and lets him go this summer and rebuilds completely. Melo has to realize if he were to join the Bulls this summer, they could be serious contenders next season.
i think rose will most likely never return to mvp form though:( and even if he does he will have to change his playing style, such a shame

El Kabong
03-16-2014, 02:57 AM
Gordon Hayward
Would be a good piece to add.

You probably aim high for a Melo, but end up short with a Evan Turner type.

JohnFreeman
03-16-2014, 03:00 AM
Melo and Tyreke Evans

tomtucker
03-16-2014, 04:45 AM
don

JohnFreeman
03-16-2014, 04:47 AM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]don

Joyner82reload
03-16-2014, 04:58 AM
Why would they go after Melo? He's the EXACT opposite of everything that Thibs teaches. And I mean EXACT opposite

JohnFreeman
03-16-2014, 04:59 AM
Why would they go after Melo? He's the EXACT opposite of everything that Thibs teaches. And I mean EXACT opposite
Because offensively he is what they need, and the team can help with the defensive effort.

tomtucker
03-16-2014, 08:02 AM
What team do you support my man?
Orlando.......but i can still find joy in seeing other teams win, seeing the Bulls return to the 90