PDA

View Full Version : Why are Lebron haters obsessed with his points?

JT123
03-18-2014, 10:10 PM
:facepalm He is a pass first player. Everyone knows this, yet people act surprised when he doesn't score for long stretches. And it isn't just in the 4th quarter where he has long scoring droughts. I have seen several games this year where he scores 2 points in the second quarter, or 4 in the 3rd. Sometimes I wish he were more aggressive myself, but playing the way he has has resulted in 2 straight titles. :confusedshrug: People who obsess over his points clearly have no understanding of what kind of player he is.

DaSeba5
03-18-2014, 10:11 PM
Because people troll to match the trolling of LeBron stans.

Trollsmasher
03-18-2014, 10:12 PM
Bladers

IncarceratedBob
I wouldn't say he is a pass first player. LeBron is the right play first player, somewhat like Magic Johnson but with elite scoring. He doesn't always pass first, but when the pass is the best basketball move he will pass.

moe94
Career 27 PPG and he's pass first. What a legend.

BlazerRed
I wouldn't say he is a pass first player. LeBron is the right play first player, somewhat like Magic Johnson but with elite scoring. He doesn't always pass first, but when the pass is the best basketball move he will pass.
The level of insanity of these Leflop stans is incredible.. :facepalm

Thunderfan86
03-18-2014, 10:14 PM
Lebron doesn't even have a bulge in his underwear. All those muscles and athletic ability, but yet he has a small package. :facepalm

That must really suck

red1
03-18-2014, 10:14 PM
Ive never seen a player hated by so many fanbases. Somehow has all of boston chicago and los angeles simultaneously butthurt.

moe94
03-18-2014, 10:16 PM
Lebron doesn't even have a bulge in his underwear. All those muscles and athletic ability, but yet he has a small package. :facepalm

That must really suck
:biggums:

Inferno
03-18-2014, 10:16 PM

IncarceratedBob
03-18-2014, 10:17 PM

That must really suck
Yes like u would know about what he's packing? Nobody knows about that besides LeBron and his wife. It's none of ur business to be talking about his body, why would it even matter to u? Besides it isn't all about size, if u got a good rhythm then u should be able to please any girl (or guy in ur case).

moe94
03-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Yes like u would know about what he's packing? Nobody knows about that besides LeBron and his wife. It's none of ur business to be talking about his body, why would it even matter to u? Besides it isn't all about size, if u got a good rhythm then u should be able to please any girl (or guy in ur case).
Homie pulled out the size doesn't matter bit.:roll:

red1
:roll:

Rondo
It's evident that his stans are every bit as obsessed with points. For me, if I was a fan of LeBron, I'd be bragging about everything besides his points because there's lots of players in this league who can score well. There isn't many who can combine it with great passing and court vision and great D.

Speaking of his D... we've got a guy mocking LeBron's size and another poster claiming that LeBron just needs rhythm to satisfy his wife. Extreme haters/stans are the funniest man :roll:

BlazerRed
03-18-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm dying :roll:

Thunderfan86
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Just thought I would obsess over something other than his points. :confusedshrug:

JT123
Ive never seen a player hated by so many fanbases. Somehow has all of boston chicago and los angeles simultaneously butthurt.
I kind of understand these cities, as Lebron has knocked Boston and Chicago out of the playoffs multiple times. LA fans hate him because they are insecure Kobetards. :oldlol:
What I don't get is why Knicks fans hate him so much. :wtf: The only reason I can think of is that he spurned them in free agency and the team got stuck with career loser Melo instead. :roll:

Rondo
03-18-2014, 10:22 PM
I kind of understand these cities, as Lebron has knocked Boston and Chicago out of the playoffs multiple times. LA fans hate him because they are insecure Kobetards. :oldlol:
What I don't get is why Knicks fans hate him so much. :wtf: The only reason I can think of is that he spurned them in free agency and the team got stuck with career loser Melo instead. :roll:

He, along with his buddy Wade, are extremely dislikeable. Not everybody needs to be an insecure "Kobetard" because they don't like the man.

LeBron fans hate on KD and D-Rose (not as much now he's become irrelevant for the meantime) and they're two of the nicest guys in the league. What's their excuse?

Fire Colangelo
03-18-2014, 10:25 PM
He, along with his buddy Wade, are extremely dislikeable. Not everybody needs to be an insecure "Kobetard" because they don't like the man.

LeBron fans hate on KD and D-Rose (not as much now he's become irrelevant for the meantime) and they're two of the nicest guys in the league. What's their excuse?

KD/Thunder fans hate on LeBron, I'm guessing that's why LeBron stans hate KD stans.

Rose hasn't been likeable even by his own fanbase since he sat out all of last years playoffs lol

JT123
03-18-2014, 10:25 PM
Lebron stans barely troll at all. When KD has a bad game we might make one or two threads about it, and it will be over. When Lebron has a bad game the whole first page fills up with Lebron hate threads. :biggums:
Can anyone seriously tell me I'm wrong?

JT123
03-18-2014, 10:28 PM

And Lebron isn't one of the nicest guys in the league? :facepalm Every player who really knows Lebron loves him, but I guess we should keep believing he's the devil because he did an ill advised TV special 4 years ago. :rolleyes:

Nevaeh
03-18-2014, 10:32 PM

That must really suck

That "package" has so far produced 3 members of a future NBA starting line up, you ungrateful peasant. Seriously, what's with ISH's new found obsession with da d!ck all of a sudden?

:oldlol:

edrick
03-18-2014, 10:33 PM
And Lebron isn't one of the nicest guys in the league? :facepalm Every player who really knows Lebron loves him, but I guess we should keep believing he's the devil because he did an ill advised TV special 4 years ago. :rolleyes:

His biggest crime before that was throwing his warmups/towel away from a ball boy. It was quite entertaining to see people posting about how awful a person he was for doing that. :oldlol:

Lord Bean
03-18-2014, 10:34 PM
Lebron stans barely troll at all. When KD has a bad game we might make one or two threads about it, and it will be over. When Lebron has a bad game the whole first page fills up with Lebron hate threads. :biggums:
Can anyone seriously tell me I'm wrong?
http://cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/14/jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Rondo
03-18-2014, 10:34 PM

He ain't in the KD, Tim Duncan league of class. He's an arrogant dick who fakes humility and you lap it up. If you think The Decision is the only blotch on his CV then you're mistaken. Remember "Not one, not two..."? Remember him and Wade mocking Dirk? Remember him reminding us that we'll wake up tomorrow with the same personal problems we had today because he lost to the Mavs? :roll: WTF kinda press conference is that shit.

Thunderfan86
03-18-2014, 10:36 PM
Lebron is a jerk. Did you see how he treated that ball boy? Do you remember him telling his own mother to "Sit yo ass down"

There's nothing nice about that. He's the devil because he's the devil. :coleman:

FLDFSU
03-18-2014, 10:39 PM

That must really suck

Fire Colangelo
03-18-2014, 10:39 PM

Not saying he's not nice. I'm sure he's like the chillest dude ever. But to the fans that don't personally know him, he's seen as a bitch that left his home town to join 2 other all stars to ring chase after he promised that team he'd lead them to a championship.

Yeah I understand Cleveland had a shitty FO and couldn't surround him with talent. But hey, the casual fans don't give a ****. All they see is, LeBron promised championship to cleveland, then dipped to Miami. That's all they see. Then there's the "Decision". Then there's him saying "it'll be easy" "not 1 not 2 not 3...", and then there's him and Wade mocking dirk for having a cold then getting their asses whopped by a sick Dirk.

I like Lebron cuz I don't give a flying **** about what he does as long as he's playing good basketball. But hey, some people do give a **** and they're completely justified. Some people don't like bitches, some people don't like rapists. So other people don't like a player you like, big ****ing deal. Unless he's like part of your family why do you take the time to make a thread to defend some guy that gives less than a **** about your existence?

I honestly don't understand you people.

Thunderfan86
03-18-2014, 10:40 PM
That "package" has so far produced 3 members of a future NBA starting line up, you ungrateful peasant. Seriously, what's with ISH's new found obsession with da d!ck all of a sudden?

Weak era :facepalm

Rose'sACL
03-18-2014, 10:40 PM
Lebron is a jerk. Did you see how he treated that ball boy? Do you remember him telling his own mother to "Sit yo ass down"

There's nothing nice about that. He's the devil because he's the devil. :coleman:
well, i don't mind you believing in the devil given that you are from OKC. Wiser people than me have tried to change you people.

JT123
03-18-2014, 10:44 PM
He ain't in the KD, Tim Duncan league of class. He's an arrogant dick who fakes humility and you lap it up. If you think The Decision is the only blotch on his CV then you're mistaken. Remember "Not one, not two..."? Remember him and Wade mocking Dirk? Remember him reminding us that we'll wake up tomorrow with the same personal problems we had today because he lost to the Mavs? :roll: WTF kinda press conference is that shit.
:lol Really, that's all you've got? Hyping up a crowd of Heat fans and engaging in a little friendly teasing of Dirk? :roll:
And how was Lebron wrong about what he said in the press conference? You live a truly sad life if the best part of your year is watching Lebron lose in the playoffs. That is a fact.

Thunderfan86
03-18-2014, 10:45 PM
well, i don't mind you believing in the devil given that you are from OKC. Wiser people than me have tried to change you people.
Reported for racism

Rose'sACL
03-18-2014, 10:48 PM
Reported for racism
Jeff has made it clear that posting that you reported someone is a reportable offense. this is why i will not tell you whether i reported you.

Thunderfan86
03-18-2014, 10:54 PM
Jeff has made it clear that posting that you reported someone is a reportable offense. this is why i will not tell you whether i reported you.
:cheers:

JebronLames
03-18-2014, 11:00 PM

That must really suck
Gets bigger when he is aroused.

pauk
03-18-2014, 11:02 PM
Well said actually.... and this "pass-first" thing of his is not simply a mindset, he is not hot potato'ing the ball or something....... the guy has a role of a POINT-FORWARD and always had that, he will even fill in at point-guard during the rotations..... he is not a traditional SF like Carmelo or Durant... those guys pass out of double teams and so on.... but Lebron passes because its HIS job to get everybody involved during any stretch of the game, he actually calls & sets up plays for them, he is their best passer/ballhandler..... the only time you will see him go on a scoring streak is when he is literally on fire, heatchecking.... even then he feels bad about alienating teammates, the game he had 61 points for example, his teammates had to beg him to continue shooting and kept forcing the ball to him all the time....

Thunderfan86
03-18-2014, 11:41 PM
Gets bigger when he is aroused.
:rolleyes:

CelticBaller
03-18-2014, 11:46 PM

Rondo
03-18-2014, 11:49 PM
the only time you will see him go on a scoring streak is when he is literally on fire

LeGOAT
03-19-2014, 12:04 AM
What if I told you Lebron is scores the 3rd most ppg in the history of the NBA? Not to shabby for a "pass first" player :lol

Shooter
06-04-2022, 08:15 PM
What if I told you Lebron is scores the 3rd most ppg in the history of the NBA? Not to shabby for a "pass first" player :lol

Not to mention he is now #1 in Playoff Points and #2 in regular season. Soon to be #1 in both.

2much_knowledge
06-05-2022, 01:47 AM
Not to mention he is now #1 in Playoff Points and #2 in regular season. Soon to be #1 in both.

Wtf is wrong with you? 2014.... reeks desperation

TheGoatest
06-05-2022, 02:38 AM
They won't be obsessed with points around the end of the 2022-23 season if LeBron doesn't miss too many games, that's for sure. :roll:

Lakers Legend#32
06-05-2022, 03:03 AM
:rolleyes:

OKC Rednecks stole Seattle's Sonics.

Spurs m8
06-05-2022, 04:11 AM
Shooter, you are literally the saddest sack of shit :roll:

It's killing you that the finals are awesome and everyone has loved the playoffs, you're trying SO hard to keep your loser hero relevant.

Keep bumping the desperate threads, incel, every thread is a reminder that YOU ARE STRUGGLING :roll:

This is the only place I'm seeing bron mentioned...everyone else has moved on and love it...no one misses him and his fakeness

Baller789
06-05-2022, 08:23 AM

It's killing you that the finals are awesome and everyone has loved the playoffs, you're trying SO hard to keep your loser hero relevant.

Keep bumping the desperate threads, incel, every thread is a reminder that YOU ARE STRUGGLING :roll:

This is the only place I'm seeing bron mentioned...everyone else has moved on and love it...no one misses him and his fakeness

Shooter aka 8ball Pauper is loneley.

Shooter
06-05-2022, 09:10 AM

I have to give you credit for perpetually wanting to right every wrong, no matter how retarded. That's your entertainment value and I thank you for that.

This thread is about people bashing LeBron for his scoring when he now literally is the Playoff Scoring Champion at 7,631. LBJ has the most game winners. He has the 2nd most (soon to be 1st) regular season points. He has the highest PPG in elimination games and the highest game 7 Game Score average. LeBron has the greatest legacy in all of basketball.

And yet despite every bone crushing, agenda destroying fact...Here you are, fighting Lebron James :lol

2much_knowledge
06-05-2022, 02:27 PM

Poor little guy, he just cant accept defeat and enjoy the finals. Tatum and curry at the forefront has him spinning in circles.

Expect a thread from 2009 soon