PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant has the biggest lead in winshares in over a decade.

russwest0
03-21-2014, 03:05 AM
The last time someone had this big of a lead in winshares over the 2nd highest guy it was Kevin Garnett in 03-04 and he got all but one of the first place votes for the MVP award.

Will Kevin Durant be the first player to ever get all first place votes for the MVP award?

NumberSix
03-21-2014, 03:14 AM
free throws

20Four
03-21-2014, 03:18 AM
The last time someone had this big of a lead in winshares over the 2nd highest guy it was Kevin Garnett in 03-04 and he got all but one of the first place votes for the MVP award.

Will Kevin Durant be the first player to ever get all first place votes for the MVP award?
Dayum dweeb...do you EVER go outside? We all know that's not you in that picture so go outside mang...it will help you maybe get a female NOT :roll: :roll:

russwest0
03-21-2014, 03:20 AM
Dayum dweeb...do you EVER go outside?

Di... Did you just call me a dweeb? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

The **** is this, a shitty 90s sitcom about a bunch of middle schoolers?

20Four
03-21-2014, 03:21 AM
Di... Did you just call me a dweeb? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

The **** is this, a shitty 90s sitcom about a bunch of middle schoolers?
Look up dweeb in the dictionary...shows your picture :roll: :roll:

Milbuck
03-21-2014, 03:22 AM
Dayum dweeb...do you EVER go outside? We all know that's not you in that picture so go outside mang...it will help you maybe get a female NOT :roll: :roll:
I'm willing to bet everything I own that my dick is at least 4" longer and 3" thicker than yours.

20Four
03-21-2014, 03:26 AM
I'm willing to bet everything I own that my dick is at least 4" longer and 3" thicker than yours.
LOL niqqa talking about C*ck size online....you insecure about somfin boy?? We all know you sit down when you piss and wipe after....calm down son

Milbuck
03-21-2014, 03:29 AM
LOL niqqa talking about C*ck size online....you insecure about somfin boy?? We all know you sit down when you piss and wipe after....calm down son
I'm not insecure about anything. All I'm saying is that compared to you, my planet of the apes c0ck is just on another level length-wise and girth-wise.

20Four
03-21-2014, 03:30 AM
I'm not insecure about anything. All I'm saying is that compared to you, my planet of the apes c0ck is just on another level length-wise and girth-wise.
Sure buddy...keep thinking that....people who talk about **** sizes clearly has something to hide.....at least I used my **** before....lol u clearly have not son....

Milbuck
03-21-2014, 03:31 AM
Sure buddy...keep thinking that....people who talk about **** sizes clearly has something to hide.....at least I used my **** before....lol u clearly have not son....
Ok. But my dick is at least three times bigger than yours. I'm willing to give proof if you need it.

20Four
03-21-2014, 03:33 AM
Ok. But my dick is at least three times bigger than yours. I'm willing to give proof if you need it.
nah buddy...keep thinking that....what ever helps you sleep at night :roll: :roll:

Look at you MILBUCK

GO OUTSIDE!!! HOLY ****!

maroonbells
03-21-2014, 03:33 AM
Asian dick :lol

Milbuck
03-21-2014, 03:34 AM
nah buddy...keep thinking that....what ever helps you sleep at night :roll: :roll:
Well, what helps me sleep at night is a warm glass of milk, my fuzzy sweatpants, and 20 minutes of furiously *********ing to pictures of Gordon Ramsay's food.

That doesn't change the fact that my dick is monstrous compared to yours.

20Four
03-21-2014, 03:37 AM
Well, what helps me sleep at night is a warm glass of milk, my fuzzy sweatpants, and 20 minutes of furiously *********ing to pictures of Gordon Ramsay's food.

That doesn't change the fact that my dick is monstrous compared to yours.
As I said...people who say their dick is monstrous online must not have anything at all....so buddy...call me once you use your dick....kuz WE all know based on your posts that all you use your dick for is to piss and to jack off.... :roll: :roll: virgin boy lol

maroonbells
03-21-2014, 03:38 AM
As I said...people who say their dick is monstrous online must not have anything at all....so buddy...call me once you use your dick....kuz WE all know based on your posts that all you use your dick for is to piss and to jack off.... :roll: :roll: virgin boy lol
Settle down buddy, you're getting seriously upset here, he must have struck a nerve? :confusedshrug:

Milbuck
03-21-2014, 03:39 AM
Your dick is scientifically fascinating with how small it is.

russwest0
03-21-2014, 03:40 AM
Milbuck is straight exposing this clown :lol :lol :lol

He's so insecure about his dick size. Obviously has a personal problem there that he's struggling with.

maroonbells
03-21-2014, 03:41 AM
Milbuck is straight exposing this clown :lol :lol :lol

He's so insecure about his dick size. Obviously has a personal problem there that he's struggling with.
No shit, he's getting so upset :banana: This is good television.

20Four
03-21-2014, 03:44 AM
No shit, he's getting so upset :banana: This is good television.
LOL not really im here laughing with my wife...lmao

btw RUS...dont talk your pic is as fake as pamela andersons titties

Milbuck
03-21-2014, 03:45 AM

Don't let her laughs fool you. She hasn't been satisfied in years. Unless, of course, she's laughing at your tiny dick. In which case, trust those laughs.

maroonbells
03-21-2014, 03:46 AM

:biggums: classy couple. Upstanding citizens I'm betting.

20Four
03-21-2014, 03:48 AM
Don't let her laughs fool you. She hasn't been satisfied in years. Unless, of course, she's laughing at your tiny dick. In which case, trust those laughs.
The only thing im laughing at is this:

That means you have no life son....how does that feel knowing the only friends you have if you have any are on this website? Not even your own parents want you in their lives son....go bother someone else....

Milbuck
03-21-2014, 03:49 AM
The only thing im laughing at is this:

That means you have no life son....how does that feel knowing the only friends you have if you have any are on this website? Not even your own parents want you in their lives son....go bother someone else....
Did I ever tell you how cute you look in your avatar? We should hang out, go play some golf or something.

20Four
03-21-2014, 03:50 AM
Did I ever tell you how cute you look in your avatar? We should hang out, go play some golf or something.
Changing the subject kuz I'm right I win buddy go log off your computer and go outside....you ever been outside?

Milbuck
03-21-2014, 03:50 AM
Changing the subject kuz I'm right I win buddy go log off your computer and go outside....you ever been outside?
Yeah, yeah, you won, all that jazz. Can we hang out now?

20Four
03-21-2014, 03:51 AM
Yeah, yeah, you won, all that jazz. Can we hang out now?
Nah hang out with russwest0 I heard he likes balls in his mouth...and yall could watch Shaving ryans privates...err I mean Saving private ryan....my bad :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

moe94
03-21-2014, 03:53 AM
http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-japanese-weird-shit-811755.gif

Durant against the NBA

Milbuck
03-21-2014, 03:54 AM
Nah hang out with RUS hes your type son
You keep calling me son...and that would make you my dad. And dad ***** are huge, and yours is...well something here doesn't add up.

Milbuck
03-21-2014, 03:54 AM
http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-japanese-weird-shit-811755.gif
Jesus christ, what the **** moe :oldlol:

Wait is that 20four and his "wife"?

moe94
03-21-2014, 03:59 AM
Was trying to change the subject lol

watch both of you get banned

Milbuck
03-21-2014, 04:01 AM
Was trying to change the subject lol

watch both of you get banned
Didn't Jeff just post something? Yeah, we're both ****ed :oldlol:

Hopefully it's not permanent. I just wanted to see how far I could push that 27 year old Bieber fan.

moe94
03-21-2014, 04:02 AM
Hopefully russ is out but that means rip appears. heh

russwest0
03-21-2014, 04:06 AM
Nah, me and jeff are tight and I've just been discussing basketball. Just got this little anklebiter bitch hijacking threads with his insecure dick size pep talks lol.

I really deserve more credit around here. I did this whole forum a service by conspiring and executing a plan to get MichaelCorleone banned.

arifgokcen
03-21-2014, 05:50 AM
wow good pissing contest