PDA

View Full Version : Δεν με αγγίζει ο ρατσισμός

Euroleague
03-22-2014, 08:15 PM
http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/den_me_aggizei_o_ratsismos.2701771.html

There you have it. So all of that endless BULLSHIT in USA MEDIA just got exposed. They pushed it too far and that last article was probably the last straw.

They are dealing with more racism in USA than they did in Greece.

dr.hee
03-22-2014, 08:18 PM
Yeah, there's racism in America. Mostly from white trash like yourself though.

KyrieTheFuture
03-22-2014, 08:18 PM
Can someone get me a rosetta stone for this?

Jameerthefear
03-22-2014, 08:20 PM
what does this have to do with the nba?

HylianNightmare
03-22-2014, 08:22 PM
wrong forum d00d

RightToCensor
03-22-2014, 08:24 PM
nikka ned 2 lern 2 spek anglash

KyrieTheFuture
03-22-2014, 08:26 PM
All this article has taught me is that America is better than Greece at everything, including being racist

alexd
03-22-2014, 08:29 PM
the article never says anything like you say :lol :lol :lol
"Εδώ που βρίσκομαι, δεν υπάρχει θέμα. Είναι διαφορετικά τα πράγματα σε σχέση με άλλα μέρη του πλανήτη" εξήγησε για την καθημερινότητά του στο Delaware και όταν τον ρωτήαμε πως θα αντιδρούσε σε ένα ρατσιστικό σχόλιο, ήταν πολύ συγκεκριμένος: "Δεν θα έδινα σημασία. Σίγουρα θα με έβαζε σε σκέψεις κάτι τέτοιο, αλλά μέχρι εκεί".
i ll translate it for you (he was asked about racism)
"Where i live now there is no issue.Its different here than other places in the world" Thanasis explained about his daily life in Delaware
And when he was asked how he would react to a racist comment he was very specific "I wouldn t pay attetion to it.It sure would concern me but nothing more
if you want me i can translate the whole thing but he never said that there is more racism in USA than Greece
you are a moron :roll: :roll:

Derka
03-22-2014, 08:29 PM
American racists > Greek racists.

Once again and as in all things except going broke, we're better than Greece.

dr.hee
03-22-2014, 08:30 PM
All this article has taught me is that America is better than Greece at everything, including being racist

Well you guys have Euroleague, who is more racist than most European countries combined.

dannywpt
03-22-2014, 08:31 PM
You should see a therapist about that anger of yours. Always mad, even when creating threads. :roll:

Euroleague
03-22-2014, 08:32 PM
Can someone get me a rosetta stone for this?

Sport24.gr spoke with Thanasis Antetokounmpo, on the occasion of "Anti Racism Day", and exchanged messages with him back and forth.

"Here I have, no question. Things are different here than in other parts of the world," explaining his daily routine in Delaware, when the player would react to a very specific racist comment: "I would not give it importance. But it would definitely get me thinking about something from up there."

Did he really feel racism while growing up in Athens?"No, I had no problem. I didn't generally have any such issues. I don't want to say much about it, because there are some people who have had their own."

Euroleague
03-22-2014, 08:33 PM
Yeah, there's racism in America. Mostly from white trash like yourself though.

Coming from the guy that is on the forum on a daily basis bragging about how he's German....................

alexd
03-22-2014, 08:33 PM
Sport24.gr spoke with Thanasis Antetokounmpo, on the occasion of "Anti Racism Day", and exchanged messages with him back and forth.

"Here I have, no question. Things are different here than in other parts of the world," explaining his daily routine in Delaware, when the player would react to a very specific racist comment: "I would not give it importance. But it would definitely get me thinking about something from up there."

Did he he really feel racism while growing up in Athens?"No, I had no problem. I didn't generally have any such issues. I don't want to say much about it, because they are some people who have had their own."
exactly.he never said that there is more racism in the usa than in greece :lol :lol :lol

Euroleague
03-22-2014, 08:34 PM
the article never says anything like you say :lol :lol :lol
"Εδώ που βρίσκομαι, δεν υπάρχει θέμα. Είναι διαφορετικά τα πράγματα σε σχέση με άλλα μέρη του πλανήτη" εξήγησε για την καθημερινότητά του στο Delaware και όταν τον ρωτήαμε πως θα αντιδρούσε σε ένα ρατσιστικό σχόλιο, ήταν πολύ συγκεκριμένος: "Δεν θα έδινα σημασία. Σίγουρα θα με έβαζε σε σκέψεις κάτι τέτοιο, αλλά μέχρι εκεί".
i ll translate it for you (he was asked about racism)
"Where i live now there is no issue.Its different here than other places in the world" Thanasis explained about his daily life in Delaware
And when he was asked how he would react to a racist comment he was very specific "I wouldn t pay attetion to it.It sure would concern me but nothing more
if you want me i can translate the whole thing but he never said that there is more racism in USA than Greece
you are a moron :roll: :roll:

Coming from a known Golden Dawn member with the name Alex DIAMANTIDIS. We all know what kind of name DIAMANTIDIS is. Same kind of name as Giannakopulous.

alexd
03-22-2014, 08:36 PM
Coming from a known Golden Dawn member with the name Alex DIAMANTIDIS. We all know what kind of name DIAMANTIDIS. Same kind of name as Giannakopulous.

Same kind of noses too.
again you talk out of your ass :lol :lol
http://home.comcast.net/~troy.atwood/images/boohoo.bmp

Euroleague
03-22-2014, 08:36 PM
exactly.he never said that there is more racism in the usa than in greece :lol :lol :lol

Yes he did. That's exactly what he said.

alexd
03-22-2014, 08:40 PM
Yes he did. That's exactly what he said.
i guess you can t read.thank god i can read english and greek so let me tell you he didn t say anything like that you ignorant troll :roll: :roll:

BlackWhiteGreen
03-22-2014, 08:41 PM
Coming from a known Golden Dawn member with the name Alex DIAMANTIDIS. We all know what kind of name DIAMANTIDIS is. Same kind of name as Giannakopulous.

Same kind of noses too.

dr.hee
03-22-2014, 08:41 PM
i guess you can t read.thank god i can read english and greek so let me tell you he didn t say anything like that you ignorant troll :roll: :roll:

Of course Euroleague can't speak Greek. He's from Arkansas.

Euroleague
03-22-2014, 08:43 PM

Why would he be asked if he had any problems with racism in Athens and say no?

Why would he be asked if he had problems with racism in Delaware and he would say yes, he hears those comments and IGNORES them........

and you say he "said no such thing".................

I will tell you why, because you are a seriously deranged CREEP.

Euroleague
03-22-2014, 08:44 PM

alexd can't. He's from Albania. 100% ALBANIAN.

Euroleague
03-22-2014, 08:45 PM

And once again, you are not German.

dr.hee
03-22-2014, 08:47 PM
alexd can't. He's from Albania. 100% ALBANIAN.

So what? Maybe he's doing it the same way like you...using google translate for the third world website link in your original post.

alexd
03-22-2014, 08:47 PM
Why would he be asked if he had any problems with racism in Athens and say no?

Why would he be asked if he had problems with racism in Delaware and he would say yes, he hears those comments and IGNORES them........

and you say he "said no such thing".................

I will tell you why, because you are a seriously deranged CREEP.
you a retard.They asked him about racism in general.He said in quote ""Εδώ που βρίσκομαι, δεν υπάρχει θέμα. Είναι διαφορετικά τα πράγματα σε σχέση με άλλα μέρη του " (Where i live now there is no problem.Its different than other places in the world")
The article also says about an incident when he was in Greece and played with his brother in a game against Trikala that the crowd was saying racist stuff about them :roll: :roll: i guess goggle translator doesn t cut it for you :lol :lol

Euroleague
03-22-2014, 08:51 PM
So what? Maybe he's doing it the same way like you...using google translate for the third world website link in your original post.

Greece isn't a 3rd world country you POS. You are not a German. You are just an American POS.

Euroleague
03-22-2014, 08:52 PM
you a retard.They asked him about racism in general.He said in quote ""Εδώ που βρίσκομαι, δεν υπάρχει θέμα. Είναι διαφορετικά τα πράγματα σε σχέση με άλλα μέρη του " (Where i live now there is no problem.Its different than other places in the world")
The article also says about an incident when he was in Greece and played with his brother in a game against Trikala that the crowd was saying racist stuff about them :roll: :roll: i guess goggle translator doesn t cut it for you :lol :lol

It says he hears racist comments you ****ing idiot. You are without any doubt Albanian.

And it clearly said from him that those comments at that game against Trikala were NOT racist, just comments about the game.

No end to your LIES.

Go read your propaganda at onsports.gr

And Diamantidis is completely 100% washed up.

dr.hee
03-22-2014, 08:55 PM
Greece isn't a 3rd world country you POS. You are not a German. You are just an American POS.

Being German doesn't make me a better person. It just makes me German. Nice to live in a house with solid walls though. Wouldn't enjoy living a trailer in Arkansas. Would probably be angry all the time.

Euroleague
03-22-2014, 08:57 PM
Being German doesn't make me a better person. It just makes me German. Nice to live in a house with solid walls though. Wouldn't enjoy living a trailer in Arkansas. Would probably be angry all the time.

You don't even know what an abcd12 gene is you freaking moron.

alexd
03-22-2014, 08:57 PM
It says he hears racist comments you ****ing idiot. You are without any doubt Albanian.

And it clearly said from him that those comments at that game against Trikala were NOT racist, just comments about the game.

No end to your LIES.

Go read your propaganda at onsports.gr
"Στο περσινό ματς Τρίκαλα - Φιλαθλητικός, οι αδελφοί Αντετοκούνμπο άκουσαν διάφορα από την εξέδρα"
Last year against Trikala the Antetokounpo brothers heard several things from the crowd
Show me in the article where exactly he says that usa is more racist than greece.Use google if u want to translate
and you used to say that i m turk but now i m albanian?Damn dual citizenship :lol :lol
do i have 3 legs and 4 arms too?:roll:
and who dafaq cares if diamantidis is washep up?I m fan of basketball.you are the one obsessed with Spanoulis my friend

Xover
03-22-2014, 08:59 PM
Whenever there is hardly any action on this board, Euroleague appears with another troll thread only this time he/they got caught out of place and is reaching. *puts on conspiracy helmet*

dr.hee
03-22-2014, 09:01 PM
You don't even know what an abcd12 gene is you freaking moron.

Now you're losing it completely :lol And it doesn't change my nationality either :confusedshrug:

Jameerthefear
03-22-2014, 09:02 PM
Whenever there is hardly any action on this board, Euroleague appears with another troll thread only this time he/they got caught out of place and is reaching. *puts on conspiracy helmet*
That's because he's Jeff on another account.

Euroleague
03-22-2014, 09:13 PM
"Στο περσινό ματς Τρίκαλα - Φιλαθλητικός, οι αδελφοί Αντετοκούνμπο άκουσαν διάφορα από την εξέδρα"
Last year against Trikala the Antetokounpo brothers heard several things from the crowd
Show me in the article where exactly he says that usa is more racist than greece.Use google if u want to translate
and you used to say that i m turk but now i m albanian?Damn dual citizenship :lol :lol
do i have 3 legs and 4 arms too?:roll:
and who dafaq cares if diamantidis is washep up?I m fan of basketball.you are the one obsessed with Spanoulis my friend

I already gave the correct translation and Antetokounmpo said that he did not think there was anything racist in that game. The coach said he thought it might have been and Antetokounmpo said it was not.

You are a lying POS.

Diamantidis is a washed has been. That will be proven on April 10th, when his career is basically finally ended with the final nail.

FaceSmack
03-23-2014, 02:26 AM
Who cares?

Bandito
03-23-2014, 02:29 AM
All it says in the article is that the black guy from Delaware is embarrassing the greeks in the league by putting up 30 pts on 10 minutes from the bench...:confuseshrug:

GOATbrookisGAWD
03-23-2014, 02:59 AM
What are your thoughts regarding Real Men Wear Green?

Smook A.
03-23-2014, 03:19 AM
My European nikka... wtf does this have to do with the NBA?

RagaZ
03-23-2014, 08:31 AM
Coming from the guy that is on the forum on a daily basis bragging about how he's German....................
:applause: :applause:

Spot on mate.

Real Men Wear Green
03-23-2014, 10:23 AM
What are your thoughts regarding Real Men Wear Green?
Smart, witty, and also smells nice.

dr.hee
03-23-2014, 10:29 AM
Ευρωλίγκα είναι ένας πούστης

WallIn
03-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Ευρωλίγκα είναι ένας πούστης
:lol
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y465/Ameer_da_Gilgamesh/elvish-math_zps27b2be3a.jpg

smoovegittar
03-23-2014, 10:58 AM
All this and 35 cents will get me a bag of chips. Who gives a ****? Basketball, please?

Milbuck
03-23-2014, 11:26 AM
All this and 35 cents will get me a bag of chips. Who gives a ****? Basketball, please?
Or the average salary in Euroleague.

dr.hee
03-23-2014, 11:27 AM

Or the average salary in Euroleague.

Dr.J4ever
03-23-2014, 12:07 PM
Euroleague getting exposed by a real Greek(Alexd)..:lol

Boarder Patrol
03-23-2014, 12:17 PM
RMWG with another great title change :applause:

NumberSix
03-23-2014, 12:43 PM
yes unfortunately racism exist in Greece like every other country.Its a combination of fear,the bad economy,uneducated minds
But you can t really blame both parties.What i mean by that few years ago Athens was a ghetto and seriously you couldn t walk after 9 pm.A man died cause 3 people killed him in order to steal his camera.Both illegal immigrants and Greek people are becoming more desperate and when desperation kicks in violence rises
Yes, because god forbid they want Greece to be for the Greek people. :rolleyes:

DStebb716
03-23-2014, 01:36 PM
This doesn't say anything about racism in the US. It talks about how he dealt with racism in a championship game overseas...

morbius
03-23-2014, 07:21 PM
This doesn't say anything about racism in the US. It talks about how he dealt with racism in a championship game overseas...
LOL, Euroleague pretending that he can actually read Greek. :oldlol:

Άντε χάσου, ηλίθιε!

Killbot
03-23-2014, 07:26 PM
Smart, witty, and also smells nice.

http://media2.giphy.com/media/S3Ot3hZ5bcy8o/giphy.gif

Euroleague
03-24-2014, 12:32 AM

Yes it does. It clearly says he hears racist taunts during some games since he is in the US.