PDA

View Full Version : Heat fanbase reaction to Lebron's MVP run.

Connor B
03-23-2014, 10:52 AM
Starting in January:

1. "Yeah, he doesn't really care that much. KD can have it, Lebron is just focused on ring 3."

2. "Lebron is turning it up like he did last year! KD is gonna lose now, sorry...you see that game winner and that 61 point game? Best player in league. We are gonna get the first seed too"

3. "I mean yeah everyone has bad games, the Spurs & Rockets are really good. Those sleaves were hurting his jump shot."

4. "............ummm yeah Heat were never gonna go for the first seed. We are just gonna let our guys rest and be ready for the playoffs. Its all about the 3-peat anyway. And KD deserves MVP but its not like Lebron really cares anyway."

Im Still Ballin
03-23-2014, 10:57 AM
This post.
:facepalm

edrick
03-23-2014, 11:02 AM
People will always say whatever best fits their agenda, stan or hater.

SexSymbol
03-23-2014, 11:02 AM
spot on

Warfan
03-23-2014, 11:03 AM
they tryin to be positive I guess :confusedshrug:

derb2k2
03-23-2014, 11:05 AM
the OP's post is pure, un-adulterated bullf*cking sh*t.

I'm totally bummed that we aren't getting that one seed and yes, I'm also pissed that LBJ won't get that MVP. Durantula deserves it though, and I'm glad that Lebron has someone on his level that'll probably motivate him even more.

Congrats KD. Monster season.

IncarceratedBob
03-23-2014, 11:08 AM
Don't forget after he scored 61 on one of the worst defensive teams in the league they all said he was MVP all along. Lebron is declining, it's obvious. Everyone thought Miami could flip a switch but this year they simply aren't good enough

Brokenbeat
03-23-2014, 11:10 AM
Starting in January:

1. "Yeah, he doesn't really care that much. KD can have it, Lebron is just focused on ring 3."

2. "Lebron is turning it up like he did last year! KD is gonna lose now, sorry...you see that game winner and that 61 point game? Best player in league. We are gonna get the first seed too"

3. "I mean yeah everyone has bad games, the Spurs & Rockets are really good. Those sleaves were hurting his jump shot."

4. "............ummm yeah Heat were never gonna go for the first seed. We are just gonna let our guys rest and be ready for the playoffs. Its all about the 3-peat anyway. And KD deserves MVP but its not like Lebron really cares anyway."

I'm totally bummed that we aren't getting that one seed and yes, I'm also pissed that LBJ won't get that MVP. Durantula deserves it though, and I'm glad that Lebron has someone on his level that'll probably motivate him even more.

I'm sorry, but you've got Stage 4 Stanitus. :(

Fudge
03-23-2014, 11:20 AM
:roll:

Too fcuking accurate.

Milbuck
03-23-2014, 11:23 AM
Spot on, but prepare for a shit blizzard.

HoopsFanNumero1
03-23-2014, 11:28 AM
So stupid :facepalm

I don't want to speak for other so I'll speak for myself. I wanted the Heat to get first seed and Lebron to win another MVP. And there was a legit chance of both happening after Lebron's 61 point game. But the Heat have been playing like trash since then, so both seem unlikely now.

wally_world
03-23-2014, 11:46 AM
So true tho

IMObjective
03-23-2014, 11:49 AM
they tryin to be positive I guess :confusedshrug:
:lol were you trying to be funny on purpose?

Crimsonrain777
03-23-2014, 11:51 AM

those two comments aren't the same. i'm sorry but you are a retard :(

KyrieTheFuture
03-23-2014, 11:52 AM
You care more about LeBron stans than LeBron stans care about him winning the MVP. I don't get it

dannysc305
03-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Fvck you OP. When the Heat 3peat I'm bumping this for YOUR reaction muthafvcka

Brokenbeat
03-23-2014, 12:17 PM
those two comments aren't the same. i'm sorry but you are a retard :(

I'm sorry that the quotes aren't verbatim, but they are similar in nature. You see, these are just rough guidelines chronicling the 4 stages, so every variation of each step has yet to be included. I believe the final draft will be far more refined before being submitted for peer-review. Hopefully with this, your concern will be addressed.

Sincerely yours,

B.Beat III, Esq.

Im Still Ballin
03-23-2014, 12:20 PM
Fvck you OP. When the Heat 3peat I'm bumping this for YOUR reaction muthafvcka

this.

dumb ass muthafvckers doubtin the king.
:facepalm

chazzy
03-23-2014, 12:39 PM
"Same thing happens every year, Lebron turns it on after the asg and runs away with the mvp. Why did anyone expect anything different? "

truhooper
03-23-2014, 12:42 PM

Yep

Crimsonrain777
03-23-2014, 12:51 PM
I'm sorry that the quotes aren't verbatim, but they are similar in nature. You see, these are just rough guidelines chronicling the 4 stages, so every variation of each step has yet to be included. I believe the final draft will be far more refined before being submitted for peer-review. Hopefully with this, your concern will be addressed.

Sincerely yours,

B.Beat III, Esq.

the comments aren't similiar in nature at all. the first one is taking a subtle shot while the other is an objective acknowledgment of the facts. someone so well-versed in the pathological condition known as stanitus shouldn't confuse comments worded the same as being related to another. i'm disappointed in your diagnosis. where did you get your degree?

Basketbolero
03-23-2014, 12:52 PM
"Same thing happens every year, Lebron turns it on after the asg and runs away with the mvp. Why did anyone expect anything different? "
:lol The same dude was saying just a couple of days ago that this has been the closest MVP race in history.
Fvcking hilarious.

Fudge
03-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Disgusting LeBwon stans in a nutshell, yo.

INDI
03-23-2014, 01:19 PM

yall should be happy not to get the one seed. The potential match ups for the one seed is atl or knicks and round two is bulls or nets.

The heat staying at number 2 would mean that the only serious potential match up is the pacers in the conference finals. While the pacers can have tough challenges in all 3 rounds.

derb2k2
03-23-2014, 02:29 PM

I'm a Wade homer, bro. :biggums:

Rubio2Gasol
03-23-2014, 02:30 PM
Accurate

Future Rep

sportjames23
03-23-2014, 02:40 PM
Starting in January:

An accurate assessment.