PDA

View Full Version : AD vs Kyrie..Who's gonna end with a better career?

leMVP
03-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Discuss.

LeGOAT
03-23-2014, 01:43 PM
Is this a joke?

IncarceratedBob
Kyrie if he joins the Lakers

smoovegittar
I'll pass on this one..... :rolleyes:

ImKobe
03-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Though Davis is a much better all-around player (which includes scoring), it depends on if they both play for the same team that drafted them or if they leave the franchise.

Who knows, they could be playing together in the future.

EnoughSaid
03-23-2014, 01:47 PM
:biggums:

Anthony Davis has Tim Duncan potential. He could be the main piece for a championship team that could compete for 7+ years.

Kyrie is amazing, nobody doubts that, but he's not a guy who could take his team to the title. I can see him maybe averaging something around 25/9 on 45%, putting up great performances and stealing an MVP, but you'd need a lot of dependable pieces for him to win a title.

So just based on their potential and their games, you HAVE to say Davis.

ImKobe
03-23-2014, 01:48 PM
:biggums:

Anthony Davis has Tim Duncan potential. He could be the main piece for a championship team that could compete for 7+ years.

Kyrie is amazing, nobody doubts that, but he's not a guy who could take his team to the title. I can see him maybe averaging something around 25/9 on 45%, putting up great performances and stealing an MVP, but you'd need a lot of dependable pieces for him to win a title.

So just based on their potential and their games, you HAVE to say Davis.

But what if Davis stays on the Hornets & they're medicore for most of his career, while Irving bolts Cleveland for let's say, LA & wins a couple of titles on a stacked team while Davis is ringless or best case scenario rings once?

OP didn't ask who the better player was, just who would have the better accolades.

Jameerthefear
03-23-2014, 01:50 PM
Anthony Davis and it's not close.

LeGOAT
03-23-2014, 01:52 PM
AD might be the third best player in the league right now

Boarder Patrol
03-23-2014, 01:53 PM
AD is a beast PF who's numbers compare to Duncan and co., Kyrie is an average PG who can't lead his team to anything resembling respectability.

Next.

Boarder Patrol
03-23-2014, 01:55 PM
But what if Davis stays on the Hornets & they're medicore for most of his career, while Irving bolts Cleveland for let's say, LA & wins a couple of titles on a stacked team while Davis is ringless or best case scenario rings once?

OP didn't ask who the better player was, just who would have the better accolades.

No team with Kyrie as a #1/#2 will be winning titles, so this is probably a non-starter.

KyrieTheFuture
03-23-2014, 01:59 PM
No team with Kyrie as a #1/#2 will be winning titles, so this is probably a non-starter.
You're moronic if you think a team can't win with Kyrie as a number two option.

Basketbolero
03-23-2014, 02:01 PM
OP looking for the next player to stan in case Lebron starts declining soon :oldlol:

ImKobe
03-23-2014, 02:03 PM

Kyrie could certainly ring as the 2nd best player on a team. Put him on a top defensive team with a solid defensive anchor & he could ring as the leading scorer & passer. He just needs a solid defense & some legit shooters. Cleveland is a shithole with a weak ass coach & young, inexperienced players with a lack of discipline. You can't be a winner there.

I'd actually love to see AD & Kyrie play together, they would complement eachother so well.

SHAQisGOAT
03-23-2014, 02:08 PM
Isn't it obvious?

hawksdogsbraves
03-23-2014, 02:16 PM

Well that's obviously impossible to predict, but Davis is the better player and impacts games to a much greater degree, so the odds are on him ending up with the better career.

Noyze
03-23-2014, 02:23 PM
Anthony Davis is an amazing talent, but all of you need to calm down on the Tim Duncan comparisons. AD is not a dominant low post scorer, he faces up most of the time. He's more like KG, look at the numbers.

I definitely see a league MVP in his future but his game is not like Duncan's. TD wrecked so much havoc inside that it made the shooters and other perimeter players alot better, had he been a face up player coming out Wake Forest he'd have been easier to guard. A guy who scores 30 around the post can still have alot less impact then a guy who scores 22 In the post.

WWRWestbrookDo?
03-23-2014, 02:24 PM
Discuss.

this has to be a joke but just in case you are one of those special people...you always take the Elite big over the elite pg. Elite bigs are more rare and can anchor your team on offense and defense.

BlackVVaves
03-23-2014, 05:09 PM
To think, the Cavs were thiiis close to pairing the two had the lottery balls dropped their way.

Would have changed the current trajectory of the Cavs franchise for sure. It's difficult to project exactly where they are headed.

20Four
03-23-2014, 05:13 PM
Is this a joke?
Not as bad as your "I got hacked joke" you cvnt b|tch :facepalm you'd NEVER get my respect you hoodrat

LoneyROY7
03-23-2014, 05:20 PM
:lol

Anthony Davis is a generational kind of talent. Enough said.

FKAri
03-23-2014, 06:29 PM
Anthony Davies > Kylie Ewing

Milbuck
03-23-2014, 06:43 PM
Not as bad as your "I got hacked joke" you cvnt b|tch :facepalm you'd NEVER get my respect you hoodrat
You have my respect. Takes a lot of courage to act that tough with such a tiny dong.

Shade8780
03-23-2014, 06:46 PM
Davis is the next KG. AD is the better prospect.

Draz
03-23-2014, 08:38 PM
Anthony Davis.

wakencdukest
03-23-2014, 09:01 PM
One of them will have a better career and it's not even close.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-23-2014, 09:21 PM
AD now is better than Kyrie ever will be

The JKidd Kid
03-23-2014, 10:50 PM
You're moronic if you think a team can't win with Kyrie as a number two option.

I highly doubt Kyrie is even capable of submitting to another player as a second scoring option or running anything that resembles a quality NBA offense I. The first place.