PDA

View Full Version : Alternate evolution theory

sundizz
03-24-2014, 07:58 AM
Asians evolved from dolphins
Blacks evolved from gorillas
Middle eastern/indian etc evolved from orangutans
White/nordic evolved from chimps

In each situation there was some "animal" and it split into two animals that got increasingly further apart.

For example

Aquatic apeish animal ->

-A more dolphinish animal
-A more humanish animal

---> over lot's of time ended up with today's result.

miller-time
03-24-2014, 08:01 AM
I think this would only make sense if you didn't know anything at all about evolution.

AI Thornton
03-24-2014, 08:06 AM
OP evolved from fakkits.

sundizz
03-25-2014, 02:58 AM
I think this would only make sense if you didn't know anything at all about evolution.

Maybe so. Maybe not. There is still a lot of missing information when it comes to evolution.

Big_Dogg
03-25-2014, 03:37 AM
Maybe so. Maybe not. There is still a lot of missing information when it comes to evolution.

Please enlighten us to said missing information.

Also, as a matter of full disclosure, if you are a young earth creationist or any other type of religious fundamentalist, please GTFO, if not, please proceed.

Dresta
03-25-2014, 04:25 AM
Evolution posits that we share a common ancestor with chimps and gorillas, not that we evolved from them you dumbshit.

If one required evidence that we aren't that impressive a species, and in reality barely stand apart, then one need only look at you.

D-FENS
03-25-2014, 08:33 AM
OP evolved from fakkits.
Devolved

sundizz
03-25-2014, 09:22 AM
Evolution posits that we share a common ancestor with chimps and gorillas, not that we evolved from them you dumbshit.

If one required evidence that we aren't that impressive a species, and in reality barely stand apart, then one need only look at you.

Do you know what posits means lol. All im saying is the same as that....except that it might also be a possibility that not everyone came to be current human the same way. Is it really that out of the realm of possibility to think dolphins and humans share a common ancestor? Dolphins gangs even rape human women

dr.hee
03-25-2014, 09:24 AM
Do you know what posits means lol. All im saying is the same as that....except that it might also be a possibility that not everyone came to be current human the same way. Is it really that out of the realm of possibility to think dolphins and humans share a common ancestor? Dolphins gangs even rape human women

Apparently he does...

[QUOTE]pos

sundizz
03-25-2014, 09:28 AM
Apparently he does...

Dumbass :facepalm

Yes, idiot. He is stating something assumed as something that is a fact.

Anyways. Off topic. http://paulapeterson.com/dolphin_human_connection.html

CelticBaller
03-25-2014, 09:31 AM
Great discovery by professor sundizz from DeVry university :applause:

East_Stone_Ya
03-25-2014, 09:32 AM
seriously OP u gonna get the hate flood from the azns

sundizz
03-25-2014, 09:37 AM
seriously OP u gonna get the hate flood from the azns

Why? Dolphins are probably much smarter than apes.

nathanjizzle
03-25-2014, 12:55 PM

In each situation there was some "animal" and it split into two animals that got increasingly further apart.

For example

Aquatic apeish animal ->

-A more humanish animal

this is a cool theory. but i think all beings on this planet are related in some way but dont evolve from a specific animal. also asians would probably evolve from cats rather than dolphins.

Akrazotile
03-25-2014, 12:58 PM
http://www.sunnyrainbowtours.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Proboscis-Monkey2.jpg

Anti semitic.

Ban.

MavsSuperFan
03-25-2014, 01:42 PM
nope

dolphins aren't particularly smart. That's a myth
Actually dolphins are extremely intelligent.

They can form gangs and rape for pleasure. One of the few species that is capable of cruelty.

Unlike dogs they can actually recognize themselves in mirrors.

I actually have no idea lol

boozehound
03-25-2014, 01:53 PM
Why? Dolphins are probably much smarter than apes.
newsflash dumbass, we are apes. How in the **** would you get a single species (we can all interbreed and have viable offspring) from your idiocy in the OP? Not only do you not understand evolution (which is not as "missing linky" as you want it to be), you dont understand basic reproductive biology or basic english (posit clearly means to suggest or postulate).

boozehound
03-25-2014, 01:53 PM
Actually dolphins are extremely intelligent.

They can form gangs and rape for pleasure. One of the few species that is capable of cruelty.

Unlike dogs they can actually recognize themselves in mirrors.

I actually have no idea lol
You do realize that lots of animals rape?

DonDadda59
03-25-2014, 01:56 PM

For example

Aquatic apeish animal ->

-A more humanish animal

http://i.minus.com/iH5RgFomZiK60.gif

MavsSuperFan
03-25-2014, 02:20 PM
You do realize that lots of animals rape?
white text

-p.tiddy-
03-25-2014, 03:32 PM
so asians evolved from dolphins, and the rest of us evolved from different primates...and we all ended up being very much the same with only slight differences like skin color?

makes perfect sense to me...:applause:

niko
03-25-2014, 04:18 PM
This is ten levels of stupid.

TheReal Kendall
03-25-2014, 05:45 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/wtf3.gif

Jello
03-25-2014, 05:55 PM
You could give rambo a run for his money for the dumbest poster on this board.

ballup
03-25-2014, 05:59 PM
Asians secretly have fins and blow holes. Also explains why the Asian countries dominate the swimming part of the Olympics.

macmac
03-25-2014, 06:04 PM
I actually agree with OP. I've seen someone blow a dolphin, so what's to say, a woman can't have sex with a dolphin and make mini half dolphin babies. I think that's what the movie, little mermaid was about

Is He Ill
03-25-2014, 06:09 PM
Gorillas have really tiny penises, so I don't quite buy into your theory. Everything else is pretty solid, though. Good job OP.

macmac
03-25-2014, 06:12 PM
Gorillas have really tiny penises, so I don't quite buy into your theory. Everything else is pretty solid, though. Good job OP.

So you're saying Asians come from gorillas and blacks from dolphins because they're more prone to rape? Makes sense I guess

Is He Ill
03-25-2014, 06:17 PM
So you're saying Asians come from gorillas and blacks from dolphins because they're more prone to rape? Makes sense I guess

Nailed it.

Clyde
03-25-2014, 06:20 PM

For example

Aquatic apeish animal ->

-A more humanish animal

oh my....

:wtf:

macmac
03-25-2014, 06:21 PM
How does one jump to this conclusion?

Like a a pack of blacks on a helpless white lady walkin a dimly lit street

-p.tiddy-
03-25-2014, 06:33 PM
female dolphins are also loud and annoying as fck...so yeah macmac

oarabbus
03-25-2014, 07:08 PM
Asians secretly have fins and blow holes. Also explains why the Asian countries dominate the swimming part of the Olympics.

Like Michael Phelps?

[quote]Perhaps the most troubling experiment in recent history is the dolphin-intelligence study conducted by neuroscientist John C. Lilly in 1958. While working at the Communication Research Institute, a state-of-the-art laboratory in the Virgin Islands, Lilly wanted to find out if dolphins could talk to people. At the time, the dominant theory of human language development posited that children learn to talk through constant, close contact with their mothers. So, Lilly tried to apply the same idea to dolphins.

For 10 weeks in 1965, Lilly

outbreak
03-25-2014, 07:26 PM
Like Michael Phelps?

he's an asian in a mask, just like all the australian swimmers who dominate.

honestly if you don't understand something you shouldn't try to make theories about it.

kurple
03-25-2014, 07:28 PM
i'm pretty sure that asians evolving from dolphins is true

Solidape
03-26-2014, 01:05 AM
http://www.sunnyrainbowtours.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Proboscis-Monkey2.jpg

This dude keeps it real.

zoom17
09-16-2014, 08:19 PM
:biggums:

GimmeThat
09-17-2014, 01:09 AM
lets face it.

if dinosaurs had tits, they'd never go extinct.