PDA

View Full Version : I Just Don't See Anyone Stopping Miami From 3 Peating

SilkkTheShocker
03-25-2014, 10:21 AM
Indy- look like crap and don't have a player that can swing the series in their favor

OKC- Westbrook knee is going to implode. LeBron owns Durant's soul.

Spurs- Refs did everything they could last year to give them the title and they still blew it.

The rest of the teams in the East suck, and the rest of the teams in the West are incredibly soft. It would take a serious LeBron injury to stop the 3 peat.

Prometheus
03-25-2014, 10:23 AM
Indy- look like crap and don't have a player that can swing the series in their favor

Spurs- Refs did everything they could last year to give them the title and they still blew it.

The rest of the teams in the East suck, and the rest of the teams in the West are incredibly soft. It would take a serious LeBron injury to stop the 3 peat.

That's more like it :applause:

Silkk = GOAT, Miami will threepeat

10/10

SilkkTheShocker
03-25-2014, 10:36 AM
That's more like it :applause:

Silkk = GOAT, Miami will threepeat

10/10

:cheers:

SpecialQue
03-25-2014, 10:39 AM
Of course you don't.

TheMan
03-25-2014, 10:41 AM

So you're basically saying LeBron is feasting in a weak era? I totally agree.:applause:

OP, so by your logic, LeBron's Heat wouldn't sniff a championship In any other era. :confusedshrug: I don't know if I'd go that far but by all means, believe what you want to believe:pimp:

Prometheus
03-25-2014, 10:44 AM
So you're basically saying LeBron is feasting in a weak era? I totally agree.:applause:

OP, so by your logic, LeBron's Heat wouldn't sniff a championship In any other era. :confusedshrug: I don't know if I'd go that far but by all means, believe what you want to believe:pimp:

Dhalsim

SilkkTheShocker
03-25-2014, 10:44 AM

You can try to twist whatever I said, in anyway you like. But it won't stop Miami from winning titles and you crying like a bitch after the results.

TheMan
03-25-2014, 10:49 AM
You can try to twist whatever I said, in anyway you like. But it won't stop Miami from winning titles and you crying like a bitch after the results.
OP, you just mentioned that all the top teams have huge flaws, you didn't say the Heat were too good, you said the competition in general is weak and or soft. Not my words, yours. There isn't any other way but to conclude that the Heat essentially sucks the least. Tallest midget, in other words.
:oldlol:

9erempiree
03-25-2014, 10:57 AM
:facepalm

Instead of propping his team with the reason why nobody is stopping them, he goes on to explain how weak the competition is and that is the major factor.

Step ya game up.

Keno
03-25-2014, 11:15 AM
only team that has a chance are clippers but chris paul and blake are too inconsistent and don't have finals experience, so i agree, heat in five.

Keno
03-25-2014, 11:16 AM
:facepalm

Instead of propping his team with the reason why nobody is stopping them, he goes on to explain how weak the competition is and that is the major factor.

Step ya game up.

nah, it's more so all the other teams suck compared to the heat.

riseagainst
03-25-2014, 11:19 AM
so.... no excuses if they somehow lose, right?

nathanjizzle
03-25-2014, 11:22 AM
Stfu

HOoopCityJones
03-25-2014, 11:24 AM
You fumble a pass, there's an excuse.

Your guys blows by you, there's an excuse

You airball a shot, there's an excuse

Your knees hurt , excuse

Your name is Bosh, excuse

Everyone on the Team except me is full of excuses. - Lebron James

mehyaM24
03-25-2014, 12:08 PM

this loser is madd as fvck lebron's building on his GOAT legacy :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
03-25-2014, 12:09 PM
madd as fvck lebron is building on his GOAT legacy. loser :oldlol:

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

All Net
03-25-2014, 12:13 PM
Be embarrassing if they lose then and people bumping this thread if they lose will make it cringe worthy

SilkkTheShocker
03-25-2014, 12:16 PM
Be embarrassing if they lose then and people bumping this thread if they lose will make it cringe worthy

Good thing I don't have to worry about that happening.

All Net
03-25-2014, 12:17 PM

I'm sure you would dissappear if it did anyway.

SilkkTheShocker
03-25-2014, 12:23 PM

You can keep saying that to yourself when I end up right again in June, if it makes you feel better.

Boarder Patrol
03-25-2014, 12:25 PM
Spurs are their only threat, and a big one IMO. They're a better team than last year and would have HCA. LeBron's jumper is broke as hell so their game plan would work too.

SilkkTheShocker
03-25-2014, 12:29 PM
Spurs are their only threat, and a big one IMO. They're a better team than last year and would have HCA. LeBron's jumper is broke as hell so their game plan would work too.

The refs did everything they could to give the Spurs the series last year and they still blew it.

Milbuck
03-25-2014, 12:31 PM
The refs made Lebron put up 17ppg on 39% shooting for the first 3 games. Damn them for forcing Lebron to miss shots.

TheMan
03-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Your fellow Bran groupie just called his competition weak. Don't go at me you salty bitch.

Heat 0 rings in 80s-90s

Deal with it, fakkit:pimp:

Dro
03-25-2014, 12:36 PM
This...He won't be anywhere to be found anyway so there's no point in entertaining this thread...:confusedshrug:

SilkkTheShocker
03-25-2014, 12:38 PM
The butthurt is getting stronger in this thread. I hope some of you guys don't do anything drastic after the 3 peat.

mehyaM24
03-25-2014, 12:41 PM
Your fellow Bran groupie just called his competition weak. Don't go at me you salty bitch.

Heat 0 rings in 80s-90s

:biggums:

i can see this guy shooting up a school, post 3 peat.

Droid101
03-25-2014, 12:43 PM
http://oi52.tinypic.com/14juetu.jpg

SilkkTheShocker
03-25-2014, 12:44 PM

You should have been here after the 13 Finals. It was an absolute epic meltdown. Some of these LeBron haters are starting to lose their sanity. Like I said, it's an absolutely s.hitty time right now to be a LeBron hater

sportjames23
03-25-2014, 12:45 PM
OP, you just mentioned that all the top teams have huge flaws, you didn't say the Heat were too good, you said the competition in general is weak and or soft. Not my words, yours. There isn't any other way but to conclude that the Heat essentially sucks the least. Tallest midget, in other words.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

sportjames23
03-25-2014, 12:49 PM

Confirmation you're a Lebron stan. Shoulda known from all those anti-MJ threads. I thought it was because MJ used to rape your team back in the days, but it's because you love the taste of Bran cawk that you're so salty he won't come close to MJ's level. Bron gonna have to settle for visiting Mt. Rushmore instead of having his grill carved on it.

TheMan
03-25-2014, 12:49 PM

No, LeBron feasting in a weak era:confusedshrug: Your boy Silkk admitted that in the OP. Year's from now and looking back at this weak era along with getting pwned by Jason Terry won't help LeBron's legacy.

But yeah, he's on his way to GOAT status:oldlol:
http://media.giphy.com/media/Vmunw0k7q12Ks/giphy.gif

Solefade
03-25-2014, 12:54 PM

you could basically say the same thing about lebron haters which is 70% of ISH and their threads lol

mehyaM24
03-25-2014, 12:55 PM
You should have been here after the 13 Finals. It was an absolute epic meltdown. Some of these LeBron haters are starting to lose their sanity. Like I said, it's an absolutely s.hitty time right now to be a LeBron hater

i almost feel bad for the guys. reading these posts is like watching someone teetering on insanity

lebron winning a championship might be the final nail in the coffin(god forbid).

Dro
03-25-2014, 12:59 PM
http://oi52.tinypic.com/14juetu.jpg
:lol

jimmy77x
03-25-2014, 01:02 PM

You mean like in 2011 when you talked so much shit on your "Heat007" account then abandoned it the day Lechoke was sent home.:lol I just dont see you using this silk account if the heat don't three peat, im sure you have alts on standby.

TMT
03-25-2014, 01:08 PM
I agree that the only team that can truly beat Miami is themselves. But that's not absolutely out of the question to happen. If they have a bad stretch of two, or even three games during a series (like they've played mostly recently) then their season could end really quickly.

As for the "refs did everything they could to hand SA the title" comment... :no: C'mon man. You're better than that.

AnaheimLakers24
03-25-2014, 01:11 PM
op had a threesome yesterday

with two other guys

TheMan
03-25-2014, 01:14 PM
You also should've been here after 2011 Finals...oh wait, you along with other Bran Stans were MIA all summer:lol

Then just last year, Tyler00, another Bran groupie had a meltdown during GM 6 calling LeBron a choker:oldlol:

You Bronzey stans are always good for a laugh or two:applause:

zoom17
03-25-2014, 02:28 PM
The butthurt is getting stronger in this thread. I hope some of you guys don't do anything drastic after the 3 peat.

Thought Ripthekik would hang himself after game 6.

Boarder Patrol
03-25-2014, 02:37 PM
The refs did everything they could to give the Spurs the series last year and they still blew it.

You keep saying this but it's false. That was a fairly officiated series.

maybeshewill13
03-25-2014, 03:18 PM
Can't wait for OP's disappearing act when the CHeat don't win it all this year :applause:

nathanjizzle
03-25-2014, 03:33 PM
OP needs to stfu. nobody cares about his ******y ass team and his lust for lebrons butt

20Four
03-25-2014, 03:33 PM
Can't wait for OP's disappearing act when the CHeat don't win it all this year :applause:
OP is a fakkit :cheers:

Droid101
03-25-2014, 03:35 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/589/263/d0d.gif

livinglegend
03-25-2014, 03:38 PM
You keep saying this but it's false. That was a fairly officiated series.

No, refs helped Spurs heavily in game 6, but they still lost.

nathanjizzle
03-25-2014, 03:43 PM

crying about refs is for bitches.

riseagainst
03-25-2014, 03:48 PM

:roll:

SilkkTheShocker
03-25-2014, 03:49 PM

Exactly.

Black and White
03-25-2014, 03:53 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/589/263/d0d.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll:

20Four
03-25-2014, 04:03 PM
I feel bad for OP...must have a shitty life :roll: :roll:

All Net
03-25-2014, 05:35 PM
You can keep saying that to yourself when I end up right again in June, if it makes you feel better.
You think I'm bothered if Miami wins or loses? Nah.. Unlike Alot I like to see good ball no matter who wins.

Prometheus
03-25-2014, 11:44 PM
Too lazy to go back and quote, but I see people are arguing about the officiating in last year's Finals.

It was absolutely called in favor of San Antonio. If you watched it you know that.

Just2McFly
03-25-2014, 11:44 PM
Too lazy to go back and quote, but I see people are arguing about the officiating in last year's Finals.

It was absolutely called in favor of San Antonio. If you watched it you know that.
this

ThePhantomCreep
03-25-2014, 11:45 PM
only team that has a chance are clippers but chris paul and blake are too inconsistent and don't have finals experience, so i agree, heat in five.
Translation: I'm scared of OKC.

You should be.

HoopsFanNumero1
03-25-2014, 11:50 PM
The officiating was so one-sided in the Spurs' favor, that it's absurd to even argue otherwise. That 3rd quarter of game 6 might just be one of the most rigged quarters ever. The shocking part is that this happened on the Heat's home court.

Keno
03-25-2014, 11:54 PM
Translation: I'm scared of OKC.

You should be.

lmaoo, this a joke, right? okc is worse than they were in 2012 (hint: miami beat them in five games), why would anybody be scared of them? just let durant and westbrook get their numbers, and they will still lose, terrible bench.

ThePhantomCreep
03-26-2014, 12:04 AM
lmaoo, this a joke, right? okc is worse than they were in 2012 (hint: miami beat them in five games), why would anybody be scared of them? just let durant and westbrook get their numbers, and they will still lose, terrible bench.

And Miami hasn't declined? Wade clearly has and they have worse record than OKC as of right now. You act like Miami is on an incredible roll or something.

Sorry, claiming that the Clippers are the Heat's only true challenge wreaks of desperation.

poido123
03-26-2014, 12:19 AM
OP let out of his cage again?

This will be one loser I'll enjoy knowing is suffering when the Heat lose. :lol

hahaitme
03-26-2014, 12:29 AM

Heat 0 rings in 80s-90s

I deal with it by knowing the 90's ended over a decade ago.

houston
03-26-2014, 01:14 AM
this true indeed lebron go win

SilkkTheShocker
03-26-2014, 09:43 AM
OP let out of his cage again?

This will be one loser I'll enjoy knowing is suffering when the Heat lose. :lol

Odds are you will still just be on here crying like you always are. Each Miami titles makes you more and more bitter :oldlol:

dude77
03-26-2014, 09:53 AM
spurs are looking awfully strong .. like they still have last year in mind and are geared up for revenge .. Miami better get their shit together by the finals in case they meet again

beastee
03-26-2014, 01:39 PM
I think this is how it goes down...

Lebron has a great EC series and the Heat ride on his back past Pacers.
Wade plays out of his mind for the first 2 games in the finals while Lebron struggles to hit his jumpers and loses confidence resulting in a split.
By game 3, either the Spurs or Thunder smell Lebron's fear and finally put this Heat team to bed, ending the dream of not 6, 7..yada yada.

Bosh then leaves in FA and Lebron is forced to realize his skillset is declining at a rapid pace along with his hairline.

Bandito
03-26-2014, 01:45 PM
Where were you though? Whining to Jeff pleading him to get you back on the board after you were warned. :roll:

sportjames23
03-26-2014, 01:48 PM
Where were you though? Whining to Jeff pleading him to get you back on the board after you were warned. :roll:

pegasus
03-26-2014, 01:53 PM
:lol :lol :lol

TheMan
03-26-2014, 01:56 PM

Wade plays out of his mind for the first 2 games in the finals while Lebron struggles to hit his jumpers and loses confidence resulting in a split.
By game 3, either the Spurs or Thunder smell Lebron's fear and finally put this Heat team to bed, ending the dream of not 6, 7..yada yada.

Bosh then leaves in FA and Lebron is forced to realize his skillset is declining at a rapid pace along with his hairline.
Ditches Miami and hooks up with KD/OKC

20Four
03-26-2014, 01:56 PM
lol Silkk is a certified b|tch :cheers:

ForeverHeat
03-26-2014, 01:57 PM
Odds are you will still just be on here crying like you always are. Each Miami titles makes you more and more bitter :oldlol:

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aD0MAVO_460sa.gif

20Four
03-26-2014, 01:57 PM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aD0MAVO_460sa.gif
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Dro
03-26-2014, 02:05 PM

Da_Realist
03-26-2014, 02:12 PM

OKC will not beat Miami. They are basically a jump shooting team with no real presence down low. They have added no one that will stop Lebron from posting up and doing to them what he did two years ago.

Indiana has a chance if they focused on limiting turnovers and putting all of their focus on defense and rebounding. I wouldn't bet on it though but they have a chance.

San Antonio can follow the same blueprint as last year but they're a year older and won't be able to surprise Miami (re: Lebron) with that strategy again. I can see Lebron practicing his jumpshots between every game and forcing San Antonio to abandon the "back off Lebron and force him to shoot jumpshots" gameplan very quickly.

I would put my money on a Miami threepeat. Somebody's going to have to knock their block off. Not beat them up but surprise them with intensity, especially defensively. Sort of like New York almost did with Chicago in 1992. Miami is an arrogant team and ripe for the picking by the right team peaking at the right time.

J Shuttlesworth
03-26-2014, 02:23 PM

The competition is only weak in comparison to LeBron and Durant. It's not a weak era, but those two make it look like it.

2swift4u
03-26-2014, 02:27 PM
Miami has been playing awefully the last 15 games or so... So I wonder why anybody right now would think they can't be defeated??

Da_Realist
03-26-2014, 02:29 PM
Miami has been playing awefully the last 15 games or so... So I wonder why anybody right now would think they can't be defeated??

They can be defeated but Miami's past the point of caring about the regular season. See 2002 Lakers.

brooklynsfinest
03-26-2014, 03:32 PM
You can't beat us, how are you winning a title?

Fudge
06-12-2014, 11:40 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-21703-Tim-Duncan-Deal-With-It-gif-gbjX.gif

Springsteen
06-12-2014, 11:42 PM
okc fans serving crow :roll:

Graviton
06-13-2014, 04:31 AM
#Preach. :bowdown:

uber
06-13-2014, 04:32 AM
nice bump :applause:

The Repo Man
06-13-2014, 04:42 AM
There needs to be a thread dedicated to all of Silkk's arrogant, false predictions. The fact that he won't even show his face until November after posting all this crap makes him deserving of being made an example of.

Graviton
06-13-2014, 04:54 AM
There needs to be a thread dedicated to all of Silkk's arrogant, false predictions. The fact that he won't even show his face until November after posting all this crap makes him deserving of being made an example of.
We got most of them on 1st page. :roll:

The Repo Man
06-13-2014, 04:55 AM
We got most of them on 1st page. :roll:
I've noticed. Excellent work my dude!:cheers:

Magic731
06-13-2014, 05:02 AM
Lol silk is one of the most beta posters in the history of ish. Disappears just as bad as his idol when things aren't going his way.

The Repo Man
06-13-2014, 05:11 AM
Lol silk is one of the most beta posters in the history of ish. Disappears just as bad as his idol when things aren't going his way.
Yeah... In a way his obsession is quite poetic. Silkk is a microcosm of who Lebron is.

KDthunderup
06-13-2014, 05:39 AM
good to see all these bran stans melting down/disappearing after all the cocky shit they dealt out this whole season.

Sarcastic
06-13-2014, 06:00 AM

Spurs5Rings2014
06-13-2014, 06:13 AM
good to see all these bran stans melting down/disappearing after all the cocky shit they dealt out this whole season.

:applause:

Graviton
06-16-2014, 12:05 AM
You need to check your eyes.

riseagainst
06-18-2014, 01:54 PM

Fallen Angel
06-18-2014, 01:56 PM
:roll: :roll: Dumb-ass OP. How dem tears taste brah?

Dengness9
06-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Somebody better file a missing persons report on Sillk

Typical frontrunner

Smook A.
06-18-2014, 02:39 PM
Read the 2nd page :lol

All Net was right :applause:

riseagainst
06-18-2014, 02:40 PM

:roll: :roll:

Bernkastel
06-18-2014, 08:01 PM
The second page is just :lol

J Shuttlesworth
06-18-2014, 08:02 PM
SILKK WHERE YOU AT MY MANG?

#STAY

:bowdown:

TMT
06-18-2014, 08:07 PM
Did anyone actually expect this fool to face ISH after this? :oldlol: The guy is a pure Lebron dick-rider with zero substance and no knowledge. ISH will be better with him gone until next season when he hops back on whatever bandwagon is next for these type of guys.

I atleast got some respect for the guys who stuck around to face the music.

Go Spurs :cheers:

Real14
06-18-2014, 08:12 PM
Where iz this salty niguh at anyway?:lol and yall sheeple called this clown ISH MVP becoming silkk stans and shit:oldlol:

Real14
06-18-2014, 08:13 PM
SILKK WHERE YOU AT MY MANG?

#STAY

:bowdown:
he know exactly why he hiding:lol

Springsteen
06-18-2014, 08:14 PM
he's probably using an alt

PickernRoller
06-18-2014, 08:14 PM
Where iz this salty niguh at anyway?:lol and yall sheeple called this clown ISH MVP becoming silkk stans and shit:oldlol:

Prob himself with his alt accounts...:lol :lol

Then again there are tards here sheeping like that. LeTards are a rare bunch.

Real14
06-18-2014, 08:16 PM
Prob himself with his alt accounts...:lol :lol

Then again there are tards here sheeping like that. LeTards are a rare bunch.
you aint lying about dat:oldlol:

BigBoss
06-18-2014, 08:18 PM
Silk that type of dude to apologize and walk away from a fight
Silk that type of dude to talk to girls and get friendzoned
Silk that type of dude to hold the door open for you and get upset when you don't say thank you
Silk that type of dude to disappear from an internet forum because he's embarassed, but call you a beta

Macho Grande
06-18-2014, 08:19 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/TTgdzuXtaN5pMJ94L3W/giphy.gif

SpecialQue
06-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Did anyone actually expect this fool to face ISH after this? :oldlol: The guy is a pure Lebron dick-rider with zero substance and no knowledge. ISH will be better with him gone until next season when he hops back on whatever bandwagon is next for these type of guys.

I atleast got some respect for the guys who stuck around to face the music.

Go Spurs :cheers:

You know what's extra funny/pathetic about this? I remember there being several occasions where he bashed other Lebron stans for bailing on the team during game 6 last season when it looked like the Spurs were going to win. He just laughed and laughed about how he stuck around when everyone else gave up hope on the Heat.

I hope that when he does reappear people flood his threads with that gif of Lebron crying on the bench. After he went crazy posting that Durant crying gif on every single Durant thread, he deserves it.

PickernRoller
06-18-2014, 08:22 PM

1, Oh 2, Oh 3, Oh 4, Oh 5...Ok.

:lol :lol

2 rings at the expense of Bron. :roll: :roll:

Black and White
06-18-2014, 08:22 PM

Silkk taking the massive L

Rodmantheman
06-18-2014, 08:24 PM

Real14
06-18-2014, 08:25 PM
damn Gregg poupon sure iz trolling tha shit outta silk wit dis gif:oldlol:

Bernkastel
06-18-2014, 08:26 PM

"Not one, not two, not three ..."

J Shuttlesworth
06-18-2014, 08:27 PM
lol sick gif. Where can I watch the parade?

TMT
06-18-2014, 08:28 PM
GOAT gif! :oldlol: Pop is hilarious.

Real14
06-18-2014, 08:28 PM
Idk, I think tha parade iz goin to be too much for u man, my condolences:(

Macho Grande
06-18-2014, 08:34 PM

Just ended about 30 minutes ago. There will be another celebration at the Alamodome at 10pm est.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/espurs#/story/news/140616_fox_sports_southwest_to_televise_spurs_cham pionship_parade

Derka
06-18-2014, 08:39 PM
Pop with the all-time scorcher :oldlol: :oldlol:

BlkMambaGOAT
06-18-2014, 08:45 PM
Pop with the dagger:applause: :applause: :applause:

J Shuttlesworth
06-18-2014, 08:48 PM
Idk, I think tha parade iz goin to be too much for u man, my condolences:(
lol wtf? I've watched almost every parade, even when that ****** Kobe was celebrating after the 02 Kings rigjob.

You saying you'd be too ***** to watch a team celebrate after whooping your knicks in the finals? I didn't realize you were that big of a bitch, Real14. I actually kind of liked you bro :facepalm

Fallen Angel
06-18-2014, 08:50 PM

holy shit :roll: :roll: Pop ethering the fukk out of bran lmao

Fudge
06-18-2014, 08:52 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Troll of the year.

jimmy77x
06-18-2014, 08:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NkgGjVI.jpg..

Real14
06-18-2014, 08:54 PM
lol wtf? I've watched almost every parade, even when that ****** Kobe was celebrating after the 02 Kings rigjob.

You saying you'd be too ***** to watch a team celebrate after whooping your knicks in the finals? I didn't realize you were that big of a bitch, Real14. I actually kind of liked you bro :facepalm
Im sorry bro but I be damn if I watch that rockets parade in 94 and damn asterisk spurs parade in 99, Its just me and my pride:confusedshrug:

Anaximandro1
06-18-2014, 08:56 PM

J Shuttlesworth
06-18-2014, 09:00 PM
Im sorry bro but I be damn if I watch that rockets parade in 94 and damn asterisk spurs parade in 99, Its just me and my pride:confusedshrug:
Respect your opponents bro. lol @ asterisk spurs parade wtf?

Real14
06-18-2014, 09:03 PM
Respect your opponents bro. lol @ asterisk spurs parade wtf?
yep that's what I said. I don't even respect that rockets team that much either because dumbass starks phucked it up for us those last two games:coleman:

Natureland
06-18-2014, 09:03 PM

Droid101
06-18-2014, 09:04 PM
Who watches championship parades if they aren't your team celebrating? wtf?

kamil
06-18-2014, 09:05 PM

LMFAO! Brilliant!

longtime lurker
06-18-2014, 09:08 PM

Popovich just ethered the sh!t out of Silk and all the other loser Lebron stans :lol

stalkerforlife
06-18-2014, 10:10 PM
Pop is so funny.

Anyone know what happened to the OP?

coin24
06-18-2014, 10:15 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

oh shit:applause:

JT123
06-18-2014, 10:18 PM
MODS! This thread needs to be locked!

Real14
06-18-2014, 10:35 PM

Droid101
06-18-2014, 10:38 PM
Pop is so funny.

Anyone know what happened to the OP?
Suicide.

riseagainst
06-18-2014, 10:40 PM

are you mad?

tontoz
06-18-2014, 10:41 PM

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/owned.jpg (http://s56.photobucket.com/user/tontoz/media/owned.jpg.html)

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/Gay20Thread20congrats.jpg (http://s56.photobucket.com/user/tontoz/media/Gay20Thread20congrats.jpg.html)

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/sucks8.jpg (http://s56.photobucket.com/user/tontoz/media/sucks8.jpg.html)

stalkerforlife
06-18-2014, 10:42 PM
Suicide.

R.I.P.

Rodmantheman
06-22-2014, 02:42 AM
Are you trying to discard this thread just like how nike tried to discard lebronze getting dunked on in his camp? :roll: :roll: :roll:

lol

kamil
06-22-2014, 02:44 AM

You should make this thread your homepage.

The-Legend-24
06-22-2014, 03:03 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: