PDA

View Full Version : Where is that article about Gloria James' drug addicition...

9erempiree
03-26-2014, 04:45 PM
I am trying to find it because I heard she was addicted to drugs at 16 and some say 19.

It is significant because I want to know if Lebron was exposed to drugs as an infant or in her womb.

I can't seem to find it but it seems like it is common knowledge that she had an addiction.

KyrieTheFuture
03-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Can google access your dreams?

Fire Colangelo
03-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Where is that article about Kobe Bryant's trip to Colorado.

9erempiree
03-26-2014, 04:50 PM
Can google access your dreams?

I tried and couldn't find it.

I remember when Lebron was first coming out of high school and ESPN would do these stories about his mother's addiction. It seems like common knowledge. The problem is that I can't find it on Google. It has been awhile so I am thinking people are brushing it under the rug now that he is a household name.

red1
03-26-2014, 04:50 PM
I am trying to find it because I heard she was addicted to drugs at 16 and some say 19.

It is significant because I want to know if Lebron was exposed to drugs as an infant or in her womb.

I can't seem to find it but it seems like it is common knowledge that she had an addiction.
:roll: you a fool

LeGOAT
03-26-2014, 04:52 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KqYYlGcZGNQ/UOUNPjK5fKI/AAAAAAAAAMI/3pDotAfTQKo/s1600/kobe.jpg

KyrieTheFuture
03-26-2014, 04:53 PM
I tried and couldn't find it.

I remember when Lebron was first coming out of high school and ESPN would do these stories about his mother's addiction. It seems like common knowledge. The problem is that I can't find it on Google. It has been awhile so I am thinking people are brushing it under the rug now that he is a household name.
Because Google can't access your dreams. I'm sorry I thought you were smart enough to realize I was joking. You about to tell me ESPN retroactively deleted all evidence of this from the internet?

9erempiree
03-26-2014, 04:54 PM
I found this on Google.

[QUOTE]My husband

9erempiree
03-26-2014, 04:55 PM
Because Google can't access your dreams. I'm sorry I thought you were smart enough to realize I was joking. You about to tell me ESPN retroactively deleted all evidence of this from the internet?

If you watched basketball long enough it is common knowledge that she had a drug addiction. Lebron has even mentioned it.

This was way before him playing in the NBA.

I am just trying to piece together the time of her addiction and wanted to see if Lebron was exposed to it.

Black and White
03-26-2014, 04:58 PM
LeBron fans, don't allow yourself to get trolled

9erempiree
03-26-2014, 04:58 PM
They say age 16 or 19.

If she was addicted to drugs at that age, she had Lebron at 16. If it was 19, then he was a toddler.

red1
03-26-2014, 04:59 PM
:roll: this guy is too much

Joyner82reload
03-26-2014, 05:01 PM
You can look at the woman and it becomes obvious she was/is a drug addict. LeBron had a very tough upbringing, before he was adopted by his coach, and that is probably the reason he acts the way he does.

He had no foundation as a child which leads to a lack of morals and hypocrisy. Not his fault, blame his mother.

STATUTORY
03-26-2014, 05:01 PM
bran a crack baby success story?

9erempiree
03-26-2014, 05:05 PM
You can look at the woman and it becomes obvious she was/is a drug addict. LeBron had a very tough upbringing, before he was adopted by his coach, and that is probably the reason he acts the way he does.

He had no foundation as a child which leads to a lack of morals and hypocrisy. Not his fault, blame his mother.

I already know this. It is common knowledge she had a rough childhood as a teen and she was addicted to drugs.

You can tell in her mannerisms.

I am trying to find a source on the internet.

SpecialQue
03-26-2014, 05:05 PM
I normally hate OP's posts, but this one was so retarded that I actually laughed.

STATUTORY
03-26-2014, 05:06 PM
I already know this. It is common knowledge she had a rough childhood as a teen and she was addicted to drugs.

You can tell in her mannerisms.

I am trying to find a source on the internet.

nike probbably confiscated the tapes

9erempiree
03-26-2014, 05:06 PM
bran a crack baby success story?

That is what I am trying to find out.

Whether you guys think I am trolling or not....I am trying to find success stories among the millions of kids who were exposed to drugs in their mother's womb.

There are tons of them and Lebron could be the biggest. It will motivate kids that there are hope and they can overcome what ever deficiencies they have from the exposure.

IncarceratedBob
03-26-2014, 05:08 PM
I thought this thread was some made up bullshit but then he pulled out some legit info. I never knew LeBrons mom was a crack addict prostitute, I feel bad for the dude now. Imagine how much that would suck, your dad hates your guts and your mom is high on crack every night and has a different dude in the bedroom every hour. It's a shame, like wtf. Poor Bron

MadSolar
03-26-2014, 05:16 PM
Is that why Dwade and Lebron are best friends? Both they moms were addicted to drugs.

ForeverHeat
03-26-2014, 05:28 PM
Im not even going to lie, this was a very impressive troll. 4.5/5 stars.

red1
03-26-2014, 05:32 PM
That is what I am trying to find out.

Whether you guys think I am trolling or not....I am trying to find success stories among the millions of kids who were exposed to drugs in their mother's womb.

There are tons of them and Lebron could be the biggest. It will motivate kids that there are hope and they can overcome what ever deficiencies they have from the exposure.
he just doesnt stop :roll:

ForeverHeat
03-26-2014, 05:38 PM
he just doesnt stop :roll:

He should open a school for trolls :oldlol: