PDA

View Full Version : The Refs thread for the Heat and Pacers game

navy
03-26-2014, 10:55 PM
Discuss. Terrible on all sides.

I<3NBA
03-26-2014, 11:07 PM
Stephenson should not have been given the 2nd tech.

Wade's 3 should have counted.

Roy Hibbert should have fouled out.

West travelled before his 3.

HurricaneKid
03-26-2014, 11:11 PM
Discuss. Terrible on all sides.

I don't often whine about officiating but good god. That was a black eye for the league.

JerryWest
03-26-2014, 11:11 PM
Wade was out of bounds, 3 should not count.

zoom17
03-26-2014, 11:12 PM
horrible officiating on both sides.

tpols
03-26-2014, 11:12 PM
turrible officiating.. they let them play for some possesions with the verticality, and then call small bumps on others.. they threw a player out of the game for the most trivial shit, and only after like 5 seconds had passed and it seemed it was done with.

Rik Smits' Hair
03-26-2014, 11:13 PM
Bad calls both ways but Heat fans whine louder than anyone.

LeGOAT
03-26-2014, 11:13 PM
Mahimi head lock on Lebron not called a flagrant. Scola chops down onto Lebron's head, doesnt make a play on the ball, not called a flagrant. Lebron drives to the basket, Hibbert commits blocking foul on Lebron, but Lebron accidentally elbows Hibbert while going through his shooting motion and is called for flagrant

aj1987
03-26-2014, 11:15 PM
Don't really care about the other shit, but Wade's 3 and the flagrant on LeBron were BS.

navy
03-26-2014, 11:15 PM
Wade was out of bounds, 3 should not count.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bjs0OfNIYAEK1CX.jpg

BasedTom
03-26-2014, 11:16 PM
Bad calls both ways but Heat fans whine louder than anyone.
Did you watch the game? The horde of hicks at Bankers Life Fieldhouse were throwing a fit and threatening a riot every time the Heat scored a basket.

It's no surprise that Ron Artest thrived with this Pacers organization.

BasedTom
03-26-2014, 11:22 PM
Indiana Pacers Man of the Match:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/filepicker%2FmM9vOOxSXCfnUfKWlDOV_referees.jpg

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-26-2014, 11:24 PM
One of the worst reffed games of the year for both sides

CelticBaller
03-26-2014, 11:25 PM
Refs were so mean to the Heat tonight, why couldn't they let stuff like this slide again?

http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Lebron-fouls-paul-george-meme-14-600x450.jpg
from the gt :applause:

russwest0
03-26-2014, 11:26 PM
Yall LeBitch fanboys just now reach the conclusion that the officials suck in this sport? :lol :lol :lol

Gratz dudes! :applause: :applause: :applause:

I realized that shit when I was 12. Then again, that IS probably the average age of yall :roll:

ABfor3
03-26-2014, 11:27 PM
Lance Stephenson tech was bs , he literally just said "what" to Dwade. Like I said before, the refs have too much control over the game..let these grow ass men play like grown ass men and not 6 yr old boys

navy
03-26-2014, 11:28 PM
from the gt :applause:
Paul George got a bailout call from a three pointer in the playoffs. He cant complain about that.

BasedTom
03-26-2014, 11:28 PM
Yall LeBitch fanboys just now reach the conclusion that the officials suck in this sport? :lol :lol :lol

I realized that shit when I was 12, then again, that IS probably the average age of yall :roll:
You're an OKC fan so it's natural that you would make this discovery early on.

But people have bitched about officials for decades, so why are you bragging about realizing it this season?

navy
03-26-2014, 11:29 PM
Lance Stephenson tech was bs , he literally just said "what" to Dwade. Like I said before, the refs have too much control over the game..let these grow ass men play like grown ass men and not 6 yr old boys
He said more than just what. Look after he turned around he was still screaming. He deserved the tech, but it was late game so I wouldnt have given it to him.

ABfor3
03-26-2014, 11:35 PM
He said more than just what. Look after he turned around he was still screaming. He deserved the tech, but it was late game so I wouldnt have given it to him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXji9aE1Gy8&sns=em
Dude just says what, and after he made his shot he got tangled up with charmers but he's just getting hyped up like what john wall does after every shot he makes.. Was not Tech worthy

LongLiveTheKing
03-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Lebron's flagrant was bullshit and an accident.
Meanwhile Lebron gets knocked down on purpose by Mahinmi and hit in the face by Scola and it's a common foul.

Oh & D-Wade wasn't out of bounds.

navy
03-26-2014, 11:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXji9aE1Gy8&sns=em
Dude just says what, and after he made his shot he got tangled up with charmers but he's just getting hyped up like what john wall does after every shot he makes.. Was not Tech worthy
Literally after he what he walks away pounds his chest and says something else that we dont know. How is that just saying what?

Even then you arent allowed to that.

russwest0
03-26-2014, 11:38 PM
Meanwhile Lebron gets knocked down on purpose by Mahinmi and hit in the face by Scola and it's a common foul.

If only the Heat could have gotten 10 more FT's than the Pacers... :oldlol:

LeGOAT
03-26-2014, 11:39 PM
Is there a game where the Thunder DONT shoot 10 more FTs than the opponent?

hitmanyr2k
03-26-2014, 11:40 PM

Lebron simply got lightly wrapped up by Mahinmi and was brushed in the face by Scola lol. None of it was malicious or flagrant. I didn't think Lebron's inadvertent elbow was flagrant either. Man, you can really tell how soft things have gotten over the years :facepalm

LongLiveTheKing
They should've Roy Hibbert's verticallity is BS

Fudge
http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/CRYING-KANSAS-FAN.gif

hitmanyr2k
03-26-2014, 11:41 PM
They should've Roy Hibbert's verticallity is BS

Chris Andersen got away with the same verticality stuff on the other end :confusedshrug:

Heavincent
03-26-2014, 11:42 PM
http://www.dictailgate.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/duke-kid-crying.jpg

LongLiveTheKing
03-26-2014, 11:44 PM
Chris Andersen got away with the same verticality stuff on the other end :confusedshrug:
No he didn't :confusedshrug:

LeGOAT
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199581/kdsad.gif

Fudge
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J6O4nfvKsl0/T8PdNwUzbAI/AAAAAAAADvQ/jGbuxHngSLk/s1600/Chris-Bosh-Crying.jpg

BasedTom
03-26-2014, 11:45 PM
Guys, there's a "Post A Pic of Yourself" thread on the Off The Court Lounge section of the forums.

KyleKong
03-26-2014, 11:46 PM
Stephenson should not have been given the 2nd tech.

Wade's 3 should have counted.

Roy Hibbert should have fouled out.

West travelled before his 3.

These are only the 4 big ones.

Awful, awful, awful refs tonight for both teams.

FLDFSU
03-26-2014, 11:46 PM
I said it when the Spurs fans were complaining about the non-calls in Game 6, I said it when Wade was call for that BS foul on Paul George that almost gave Indy Game 1 in the EFC.

Stop blaming the refs...It is sooo weak.

Did the refs stop us from blowing out the Pacers? Did the refs cause the Heat score 80 something points despite having Wade, James, and Bosh? Did it stop Wade and Chalmers from hitting their FTs?

When you allow the game to go into the finals minutes undecided, you are at the mercy of the refs--the error-prone, human refs.

Don't want the game decided by the refs? Blow them out so Wade's 3 that was missed becomes inconsequential...

AnaheimLakers24
03-26-2014, 11:47 PM
no surprise a fgt made this thread

BasedTom
03-26-2014, 11:50 PM
no surprise a fgt made this thread
What does his sexual orientation have to do with the quality of his thread?

You yourself have a prominent homosexual icon as your avatar, so surely you agree that orientation itself has nothing to do with the quality of a poster or basketball player. Jason Collins is on the Nets and thousands of straight guys out there wish they could have that spot on the roster or sell as many jerseys as he does.

TheMilkyBarKid
03-26-2014, 11:51 PM

I realized that shit when I was 12. Then again, that IS probably the average age of yall :roll:
Hey Freshkid/Wilds09 aren't you a knicks fan?
It is obvious you enjoy annoying people by projecting unjustified, ignorant opinions. Go do it in your real life so people can tell you what a loser you are instead of hiding behind your computer screen and trolling. You are a sad, pathetic man.

plowking
03-27-2014, 01:26 AM
I didn't get a chance to watch the game, but I got to see the flagrant on Bron, and the last play.

How in the world is that a flagrant foul? Not to mention, how is Scola deliberately hitting Bron in the upper half/head not an automatic flagrant?

I'm not sure about any other calls, apart from some Wade 3, which I'm guessing he was in court and should have counted, but it sounds like fans of both teams aren't too happy.

Personally, I'd rather 2nd seed. Much easier road to the ECF, and therefore finals. Getting 1st seed literally places us against all the teams we don't fare that well against, and would rather not test that. Most likely Charlotte in the 1st round then Toronto or Washington in the 2nd. Happy days.
Let Indiana battle out those tough, grind it out series for once with Chicago and Brooklyn.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-27-2014, 01:32 AM
Refs tried winning it for Miami - and failed. Miserably.

sd3035
03-27-2014, 01:36 AM
Refs desperately tried to give the Heat the game, but Bran choked it away down the stretch

Number24
03-27-2014, 01:41 AM
I can't believe, Heatards have the nerves to complain about the officiating of the game. Are you f*cking kidding me?

Because of one two seemingly bad calls, they hate the refs that have fed them all throughout the season!

russwest0
03-27-2014, 01:42 AM
The refs helped Miami as much as they possibly could but LeBron couldn't seal the deal for them. Only 2 fourth quarter points. Becoming a nasty trend with this guy.

aj1987
03-27-2014, 01:44 AM
I can't believe, Heatards have the nerves to complain about the officiating of the game. Are you f*cking kidding me?

Because of one two seemingly bad calls, they hate the refs that have fed them all throughout the season!
Miami is 16th in the league in FT's, moron. LeBron is 8th in the league in FT's attempted, while taking most of his shots in the paint or at the hoop. 2 bad calls? There were about 5-6 questionable calls that went AGAINST the Heat in the 2nd half alone. :facepalm

The refs helped Miami as much as they possibly could but LeBron couldn't seal the deal for them. Only 2 fourth quarter points. Becoming a nasty trend with this guy.
Still has better stats than KD in the 4th.

plowking
03-27-2014, 01:44 AM

I've personally only been unhappy with about 3 of the games in terms of officiating this year. I didn't get a chance to watch this one though. A few of the plays I did get to see though were really bad calls.

I wouldn't say the refs help us. Bron has a hard time getting calls the last 2 and a bit years, and Wade doesn't get the treatment he once did.

sd3035
03-27-2014, 01:45 AM
Bran should change his # to .75

plowking

Did you watch the game?

Can someone care to point out the bad calls that went both ways?

russwest0
Miami is 16th in the league in FT's, moron. LeBron is 8th in the league in FT's attempted, while taking most of his shots in the paint or at the hoop. 2 bad calls? There were about 5-6 questionable calls that went AGAINST the Heat in the 2nd half alone. :facepalm

Doesn't like half of LeBrons offense come in transition? And you're still whining about him not getting enough FT's? :roll: :roll: :roll:

plowking
03-27-2014, 01:47 AM
Doesn't like half of LeBrons offense come in transition? And you're still whining about him not getting enough FT's? :roll: :roll: :roll:

I believe Lebron and KD are 1 and 2 in transition points.

aj1987
Doesn't like half of LeBrons offense come in transition? And you're still whining about his FT's?
Boxscore watcher. :facepalm Besides, a jump shooter like KD averaging more FT's than LeBron? Seems legit.

LongLiveTheKing
Bron had 7 points in the 4th nice try though. :oldlol:

sd3035
03-27-2014, 01:48 AM
Boxscore watcher. :facepalm Besides, a jump shooter like KD averaging more FT's than LeBron? Seems legit.

The boxscore includes transition points for individuals?

russwest0
03-27-2014, 01:51 AM
Did you watch the game?

Can someone care to point out the bad calls that went both ways?

lol because you seem cool I won't bullshit or troll (had no choice with how much your fellow heat fans were whining)

bad calls that I can remember:

--Lance Stephenson and Mario Chalmers exchanging words, D Wade comes over and pushes Stephenson, double technical. Should have been just a technical on Wade.
--Paul George swipes at the ball, knocks it out of LeBrons hands. LeBron falls to the ground with it, stands up (travel) and then the refs blow a phantom bonus whistle to put LeBron on the FT line.
--Hibbert got away with hacking LeBron on one of his drives to the basket. He went vertical but got LeBron on the arm.
--Wade hit a corner fading 3 and the ref blew it dead and said his foot was on the line but it wasn't.
--Lance Stephenson says "WHAT!" to Wade after scoring on him. Wade complains to the official, official waits and calls a technical on Stephenson when Stephenson is already on the other side of the floor. Stupid technical to eject Stephenson.
--LeBron's flagrant shouldn't have been called on him. Elbowed Hibbert by mistake while attacking the basket.
--LeBron also got a few bullshit calls his favor in the first half. Typical shit, you know, barreling into the defender, hearing the whistle, and throwing the ball at the rim.

There were some other bad calls (like always) but those were the obvious ones that I can remember.

aj1987
03-27-2014, 01:51 AM
The boxscore includes transition points for individuals?
Why do I have to explain everything in detail to KD stans. You guys are dumbest posters and that's saying a lot, considering that we have dumbass Kobe and LeBron stans. Dude watches the box score and assumes that every layup and dunk that LeBron gets is in transition.

Number24
03-27-2014, 01:52 AM

Still has better stats than KD in the 4th.
keep counting then minus the calls that went your way in this game. Sure that would be negative... BAGA!

aj1987
03-27-2014, 01:54 AM
lol because you seem cool I won't bullshit or troll (had no choice with how much your fellow heat fans were whining)

Lance Stephenson and Mario Chalmers exchanging words, D Wade comes over and pushes Stephenson, double technical. - Should have been just a technical on Wade.

Paul George swipes at the ball, knocks it out of LeBrons hands. LeBron falls to the ground with it, stands up (travel) and then the refs blow a phantom bonus whistle to put LeBron on the FT line.

Hibbert got away with hacking LeBron on one of his drives to the basket. He went vertical but got LeBron on the arm.

Wade hit a corner fading 3 and the ref blew it dead and said his foot was on the line but it wasn't.

Lance Stephenson says "WHAT!" to Wade after scoring on him. Wade complains to the official, official waits and calls a technical on Stephenson when Stephenson is already on the other side of the floor. Stupid technical to eject Stephenson.

LeBron's flagrant shouldn't have been called on him. Elbowed Hibbert by mistake while attacking the basket.

LeBron also got a few bullshit calls his favor in the first half. Typical shit, you know, barreling into the defender, hearing the whistle, and throwing the ball at the rim.
Scola making NO play on the ball and taking LeBron out. No flagrant.

Hibbert bloodying up LeBron. No call.

David West travelled on his dagger 3.

I'm sure that I'm forgetting a couple of others as well.

Number24
03-27-2014, 01:54 AM
Bron had 7 points in the 4th nice try though. :oldlol:
That's EPIC!

plowking
03-27-2014, 01:55 AM

Lance Stephenson and Mario Chalmers exchanging words, D Wade comes over and pushes Stephenson, double technical. - Should have been just a technical on Wade.

Paul George swipes at the ball, knocks it out of LeBrons hands. LeBron falls to the ground with it, stands up (travel) and then the refs blow a phantom bonus whistle to put LeBron on the FT line.

Hibbert got away with hacking LeBron on one of his drives to the basket. He went vertical but got LeBron on the arm.

Wade hit a corner fading 3 and the ref blew it dead and said his foot was on the line but it wasn't.

Lance Stephenson says "WHAT!" to Wade after scoring on him. Wade complains to the official, official waits and calls a technical on Stephenson when Stephenson is already on the other side of the floor. Stupid technical to eject Stephenson.

LeBron's flagrant shouldn't have been called on him. Elbowed Hibbert by mistake while attacking the basket.

LeBron also got a few bullshit calls his favor in the first half. Typical shit, you know, barreling into the defender, hearing the whistle, and throwing the ball at the rim.

Seems like a typical NBA game. You're going to get your wrong calls, it just seems like they happened on a lot of big games this time around and ruined a good part of the game. It is what it is.

Like I said, I'm happier with the Pacers getting the number 1. Seems like a tougher road to the ECF, and with how old and shaky we're looking at the moment, a tune up against the Raptors and Bobcats in the first few rounds is fine with me. We've had enough physical series during our 3 finals trips.

Speaking of, anyone know if Toronto stay 3rd seed even if Chicago get a better record? Since Toronto win their division where as Chicago will still behind Indiana...

davehos
03-27-2014, 01:58 AM

.... for telling Wade "WHAT" and then being stoked about making a big play? NBA is some weak ass shit right now.

Jordan would probably get a tech these days for his famous fist pump because it's taunting.

russwest0
03-27-2014, 01:59 AM
That's EPIC!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Be nice. 7 points in the 4th for Bron is a shitload

russwest0
03-27-2014, 02:00 AM
Scola making NO play on the ball and taking LeBron out. No flagrant.

Hibbert bloodying up LeBron. No call.

David West travelled on his dagger 3.

I'm sure that I'm forgetting a couple of others as well.

Well yes, and LeBron travels nearly every other time he has the ball. That travel by West wasn't blatant or anything at all. Guys do that shit all the time.

And I pointed out that Hibbert thing

JohnFreeman
03-27-2014, 02:01 AM
Well yes, and LeBron travels nearly every other time he has the ball. That travel by West wasn't blatant or anything at all. Guys do that shit all the time.

He just doesn't, take your hater vision off

russwest0
03-27-2014, 02:02 AM
He just doesn't, take your hater vision off

Obvious exaggeration, but I counted like 4 travels (by definition) from LeBron this game, and I wasn't even paying much attention or looking for them. He travels more than anyone else in the NBA and it's not really close.

BigTicket
03-27-2014, 02:03 AM
I don't think I've ever seen a player get called for a flagrant foul as weak as the one on Lebron. It wasn't even a foul, let alone a flagrant.

But then the ejection of Lance was also complete BS. Players should be allowed to talk a bit in a close game. These are grown men, not little children.

JohnFreeman
03-27-2014, 02:04 AM
Obvious exaggeration, but I counted like 4 travels (by definition) from LeBron this game, and I wasn't even paying much attention or looking for them. He travels more than anyone else in the NBA and it's not really close.
You weren't looking for travels, but you managed to count 4 of them?
The shit you post, honestly.

aj1987
03-27-2014, 02:04 AM
Just no. If you actually think LeBron is that bad, what do you think about KD? Him carrying the ball?

BlazerRed
03-27-2014, 02:06 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bjs0OfNIYAEK1CX.jpg
This picture alone doesn't prove anything. Your feet obviously go up as you jump and your toes are the last part to leave the floor. They could have been flat before for all we know from that pic.. Shitty way of trying to prove anything :facepalm

russwest0
03-27-2014, 02:07 AM
Just no.

Who travels more than LeBron in the NBA? Let alone gets away with it as much as LeBron does.

JohnFreeman
03-27-2014, 02:08 AM
This picture alone doesn't prove anything. Your feet obviously go up as you jump and your toes are the last part to leave the floor. They could have been flat before for all we know from that pic.. Shitty way of trying to prove anything :facepalm
He didn't step out, it was clear on the game replay.

Trollsmasher
03-27-2014, 02:09 AM
Who travels more than LeBron in the NBA? Let alone gets away with it as much as LeBron does.
Durant:confusedshrug:

russwest0
03-27-2014, 02:10 AM
Durant:confusedshrug:

https://warosu.org/data/tg/img/0292/08/1388595139729.gif

JohnFreeman
03-27-2014, 02:11 AM
https://warosu.org/data/tg/img/0292/08/1388595139729.gif
Show us the chart/graph/stat that shows LeBron travels the most.

sd3035
03-27-2014, 02:13 AM
Why do I have to explain everything in detail to KD stans. You guys are dumbest posters and that's saying a lot, considering that we have dumbass Kobe and LeBron stans. Dude watches the box score and assumes that every layup and dunk that LeBron gets is in transition.

box scores tell you how many layups and dunks each player has?

JohnFreeman
03-27-2014, 02:15 AM
Says on the play by play

Wade Driving Layup Shot: Made (2 PTS)
James Jump Shot: Made (2 PTS)
James Dunk Shot: Made (4 PTS) Assist: Cole (2 AST)

russwest0
03-27-2014, 02:16 AM
Says on the play by play

Play by play isn't the box score.

sd3035
03-27-2014, 02:16 AM
Says on the play by play

Is that the box score?

JohnFreeman
03-27-2014, 02:19 AM
Is that the box score?
No, but it tells you what type of shot they take on the play by play. Of course they don't tell you the type of shot on the boxscore

sd3035
03-27-2014, 02:19 AM
No, but it tells you what type of shot they take on the play by play. Of course they don't tell you the type of shot on the boxscore

exactly

aj1987
03-27-2014, 02:44 AM
Good god, you're an idiot. :facepalm

TheMilkyBarKid
03-27-2014, 03:43 AM

You're Fresh kid/Wilds09 right?
How's your team doing?
eat a dick troll

livinglegend
03-27-2014, 05:53 AM
Wade made a legit 3 point, it didnt count.
West travelled on his 3, but refs counted it.
Mahimi and Scola fouls were flagrants, but were called regular fouls.
Lebron s flagrant wasnt even a foul, it was a foul on Hibbert actually.

+

verticality crap that excuses every foul that Hibbert makes .

sd3035
03-27-2014, 06:38 AM
Good god, you're an idiot. :facepalm

You don't even know what a box score is :lol

SpaceJammeR
03-27-2014, 06:38 AM
if this was anyone else but bron the haters would be saying the same thing. wade 3 should've counted, obviously and you can't deny that. and it's ridiculous they called the flagrant on bron but not on the pacers. ohhh yeah refs for miami only.

Rondo
03-27-2014, 06:49 AM

I agree. It was bullshit. He should have been ejected for a deliberate elbow to an opponents jaw.

brantonli
03-27-2014, 07:06 AM

They showed a replay, and Wade was inbounds, both the commentators agreed too. It was too close though, even Wade thought he was out of bounds, or else he would've argued the call.

Rik Smits' Hair
03-27-2014, 09:42 AM
You weren't looking for travels, but you managed to count 4 of them?
The shit you post, honestly.

Number 1 Pacer hater. Still undisputed.

TheMan
03-27-2014, 09:58 AM
I don't get it, Miami had 29 FTAs to Indy's 21. When complaining about refs, shouldn't you at least have less FTAs:confusedshrug: Or are you guys saying you should have at least double the FTs vs the opponent?

The refs were turrible but they aren't the reason Indiana won.

navy
03-27-2014, 10:01 AM
I don't get it, Miami had 29 FTAs to Indy's 21. We complaining about refs, shouldn't you at least have less FTAs:confusedshrug: Or are you guys saying you should have at least double the FTs vs the opponent?

They clearly should of had more freethrows. I dont see how you could argue that.

That doesnt mean the Pacers shouldnt have had more free throws as well.

HoopsFanNumero1
03-27-2014, 10:05 AM
I don't get it, Miami had 29 FTAs to Indy's 21. When complaining about refs, shouldn't you at least have less FTAs:confusedshrug: Or are you guys saying you should have at least double the FTs vs the opponent?

Is free throw count all that matters? So are you implying that the Pacers and Spurs series last season were rigged against Miami?

gilalizard
03-27-2014, 10:05 AM
LeRef and Heat stans... :facepalm

There's not one single player that has benefited more from ref bias in their favor than LeRef. He owes his rings to the officials hamstringing other teams throughout the playoffs and finals.

The guy is one of the most shameless floppers, and gets away with more fouls, charges and travelling than any other player. And yet his stans still manage to whine worse than anyone else... :facepalm

Grow up kids. LeRef "won" two rings getting more ref help than anyone else in the game.

Fudge
03-27-2014, 10:06 AM
They still cryin tho?

Rik Smits' Hair
03-27-2014, 10:07 AM
Oh they Cryin.

TheMan
03-27-2014, 10:14 AM
Is free throw count all that matters? So are you implying that the Pacers and Spurs series last season were rigged against Miami?
No but if you give my team 8 more FTs per game, I'll take it:oldlol: You won't see me bitching about the refs ever:applause:

TheReturn
03-27-2014, 10:20 AM

I hate this logic where people just compare the amount of freethrows both teams got and draw a conclusion. Did you even watch the game? Does style of play mean anything?

Prometheus
03-27-2014, 10:48 AM

There's not one single player that has benefited more from ref bias in their favor than LeRef. He owes his rings to the officials hamstringing other teams throughout the playoffs and finals.

The guy is one of the most shameless floppers, and gets away with more fouls, charges and travelling than any other player. And yet his stans still manage to whine worse than anyone else... :facepalm

Grow up kids. LeRef "won" two rings getting more ref help than anyone else in the game.

Tim Donaghy just called me, he said that there's an entire 2002 Lakers roster who actually benefited more from ref bias.

TheMan
03-27-2014, 11:13 AM
I hate this logic where people just compare the amount of freethrows both teams got and draw a conclusion. Did you even watch the game? Does style of play mean anything?
BOTH teams were playing physical. You gon' act like when Miami ups their D intensity, they don't get physical too? Indiana thrives on those kinds of games, I know, as a Bulls fan, I watch them alot.

Dro
03-27-2014, 11:14 AM
Lets ignore all the ft's Lebron was gifted in the 1st quarter...Idiots don't even watch the game..Whining about verticality because of a reputation..Hell, one time Lebron drove him, he caught Roy in the side in addition to the play where he caught him with the elbow(which was obviously unintentional)..Whining about Scola's flagrant...He touched his FREAKING NOSE...Good GOD..Lebron's going full speed and moves the ball around in the air..Scola went for the ball, then just tried to go for his arms to foul him..The shot to the nose was unintentional, JUST LIKE LEBRON'S ELBOW..But you're in here whining about how that should be a flagrant...NEITHER WAS A FLAGRANT AND THATS HOW THEY CALLED THEM..GO TO BED.....It aint about Lebron, its about his little peons defending everything he freaking does and got the nerve to b*tch because he doesn't get 30 free throws instead of 20...Shut up...

HoopsFanNumero1
03-27-2014, 11:19 AM
Lets ignore all the ft's Lebron was gifted in the 1st quarter...Idiots don't even watch the game..Whining about verticality because of a reputation..Hell, one time Lebron drove him, he caught Roy in the side in addition to the play where he caught him with the elbow(which was obviously unintentional)..Whining about Scola's flagrant...He touched his FREAKING NOSE...Good GOD..Lebron's going full speed and moves the ball around in the air..Scola went for the ball, then just tried to go for his arms to foul him..The shot to the nose was unintentional, JUST LIKE LEBRON'S ELBOW..But you're in here whining about how that should be a flagrant...NEITHER WAS A FLAGRANT AND THATS HOW THEY CALLED THEM..GO TO BED.....It aint about Lebron, its about his little peons defending everything he freaking does and got the nerve to b*tch because he doesn't get 30 free throws instead of 20...Shut up...

Take it easy man.

Prometheus
03-27-2014, 11:58 AM

You're supposed to take the first tampon out before you put the new one in.

HiphopRelated
03-27-2014, 01:18 PM
I said it when the Spurs fans were complaining about the non-calls in Game 6, I said it when Wade was call for that BS foul on Paul George that almost gave Indy Game 1 in the EFC.

Stop blaming the refs...It is sooo weak.

Did the refs stop us from blowing out the Pacers? Did the refs cause the Heat score 80 something points despite having Wade, James, and Bosh? Did it stop Wade and Chalmers from hitting their FTs?

When you allow the game to go into the finals minutes undecided, you are at the mercy of the refs--the error-prone, human refs.

Don't want the game decided by the refs? Blow them out so Wade's 3 that was missed becomes inconsequential...
That is ridiculous, the teams are too close for "blow them out" to be a viable strategy

Prometheus
03-27-2014, 01:42 PM
TBH The game itself was a wash but it should be a moral victory for the Pacers because PG had the play of the game with the blow past LeBron and dunk on him. :confusedshrug:

sd3035
03-27-2014, 01:48 PM

:applause: :applause: :applause: