PDA

View Full Version : Are we really gonna act like Stephenson didn't get kicked out for no reason

Heavincent
03-26-2014, 11:02 PM
:confusedshrug:

DonDadda59
03-26-2014, 11:04 PM
Weak era bro.

buddha
03-26-2014, 11:04 PM
wasn't watching at that point, what happened?

oh the horror
03-26-2014, 11:05 PM
Yeah. I keep seeing the shit about wades 3 but people ignoring lance getting tossed on some BS

STATUTORY
03-26-2014, 11:05 PM
wade snitching on a brotha, needs his chicago credentials revoked

ripthekik
03-26-2014, 11:06 PM
lance said "what?" to wade and got kicked out:facepalm

Heavincent
03-26-2014, 11:09 PM
Miami bandwagoners are such shitheads. Funny how none of them mention this.

pegasus
03-26-2014, 11:10 PM
That pathetic ref looked like he would give the Heat players a lap dance on the floor had they asked for it when they surrounded him and forced him to T-up Stevenson.

LongLiveTheKing
03-26-2014, 11:10 PM
He got 2 technical fouls which means an ejection?

catquickspider
03-26-2014, 11:11 PM
the ref that gave him the T did not even see what Stephenson was doing

Heavincent
03-26-2014, 11:12 PM
He did nothing to deserve either T. Hell, I don't even remember what the first one was for.

****ing stupid no matter how you slice it.

NumberSix
03-26-2014, 11:18 PM
He did nothing to deserve either T. Hell, I don't even remember what the first one was for.

Yet you're absolutely positive it wasn't warranted. :rolleyes:

DaSeba5
03-26-2014, 11:19 PM

You say this like you know exactly what he said. I'm not going to argue if it was warranted or not, but neither me or you know what was said.

Heavincent
03-26-2014, 11:21 PM

If I don't remember him even doing anything it probably wasn't warranted.

Technical fouls are VERY rarely warranted. It's usually just a case of a ref's ego being bruised because someone questioned one of his shitty calls.

Second T was absolutely absurd though. Even a retarded Heat bandwagoner like yourself would admit that.

Meticode
Stephenson won. Why? Wade chased down a player a couple of minutes later and pull his own shit and got taken out because of injury. What goes around comes around.

I<3NBA
:lol

NumberSix
03-26-2014, 11:22 PM

Technical fouls are VERY rarely warranted. It's usually just a case of a ref's ego being bruised because someone questioned one of his shitty calls.

Second T was absolutely absurd though. Even a retarded Heat bandwagoner like yourself would admit that.
Take the L.

Heavincent
03-26-2014, 11:22 PM
You say this like you know exactly what he said. I'm not going to argue if it was warranted or not, but neither me or you know what was said.

Doesn't matter. You don't kick a guy out just for saying something.

Milbuck
03-26-2014, 11:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jLeFhyv.gif

**** this soft era. This shit is sickening.

edrick

But, you do kick out morons for not knowing they have a tech already, and decide to do something dumb.

NumberSix
LeBron got kicked out of a game 6 for running to his bench.

#STFU

aburre21
LeBron got a technical for dunking on Jason Terry and looking at him..you want proof? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-QTiByTKaI

there ya go

Why the **** are you numbnuts surprised by this? They call that crap all the time. Stop acting like they never call that shit.

Heavincent
03-26-2014, 11:26 PM
But, you do kick out morons for not knowing they have a tech already, and decide to do something dumb.

Except he didn't do anything dumb. Ref was the one acting like a moron.

NumberSix
03-26-2014, 11:27 PM
Except he didn't do anything dumb. Ref was the one acting like a moron.
You don't agree with any call that is against a Heat opponent. We get it.

aj1987
03-26-2014, 11:28 PM
Wade's 3, flagrant on LeBron, and West's travel on the 3. Also, how many verts did Hibbert have this game?

tpols
03-26-2014, 11:29 PM
LeBron got a technical for dunking on Jason Terry and looking at him..you want proof? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-QTiByTKaI

there ya go

Why the **** are you numbnuts surprised by this? They call that crap all the time. Stop acting like they never call that shit.

at least the ref actually saw the taunt that took place there.. and didnt just hear about it from a third party.

Rose'sACL
03-26-2014, 11:31 PM

you also don't remember kobe's missed shots but they did happen. rape victims try to forget things they don't like. Were you raped as a kid?

Heavincent
03-26-2014, 11:31 PM
You don't agree with any call that is against a Heat opponent. We get it.

And I see you bitching about the refs in every game thread, whether it's the Heat or Thunder.

Funny how you're even debating this. Yup, Stephenson's ejection was totally justified.

Heavincent
03-26-2014, 11:33 PM
you also don't remember kobe's missed shots but they did happen. rape victims try to forget things they don't like. Were you raped as a kid?

Possibly the lamest attempt at a witty insult that I've ever seen on ISH.

guy
03-26-2014, 11:34 PM
Maybe he deserved it. Who knows what he said? All I do know is Wade basically telling on Stephenson and lobbying for him to get a technical was a sickening bitch move. That's how dudes want to win now? Its amazing how Wade somehow is able to become increasingly more unlikeable every year.

DaSeba5
03-26-2014, 11:35 PM

But that's the rule. I never said I agreed with the NBA. IJS Stephenson is a moron for saying something when he had a tech.

aj1987
03-26-2014, 11:36 PM
Maybe he deserved it. Who knows what he said? All I do know is Wade basically telling on Stephenson and lobbying for him to get a technical was a sickening bitch move. That's how dudes want to win now? Its amazing how Wade somehow is able to become increasingly more unlikeable every year.
For what? Trying to help his team win? Complaining to the refs? Are we acting like players don't complain like 483993 times each game? Bunch of ****ing morons on this board.

sejoon101
03-26-2014, 11:37 PM
I agree that we can't hear what was said on TV but.. like seriously??

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/sejoon101/jags.gif (http://s279.photobucket.com/user/sejoon101/media/jags.gif.html)

What about all those iconic moments that took place in history as such great basketball moments, that were somewhat "offensive?" All those Reggie Miller Jordan Iverson moments?? Jordan and Payton would have been thrown out every game for trash talking in today's NBA.

Hell, I even saw the thread the other day about a fan bitching about players pumping chests and showing aggressiveness after a great play being made. Just like the media playing us and instead of giving us the freedom to CHOOSE an opinion, and brainwashing who is the best (Brans cawk down throats) the softness of the league will soon brainwash all the fans too, making the majority think that anything even remotely offensive is unsportsmanlike.

I can definitely see threads being made in 2025, people saying that "so and so should have been thrown out with a technical this game, because he clearly bad mouthed so and so"

aburre21
03-26-2014, 11:38 PM
at least the ref actually saw the taunt that took place there.. and didnt just hear about it from a third party.

Here a bitch ass Kobe stan go justifying anything against the Heat :lol . You dudes some real haters. Eat a dick

Lance Stephenson was clearly more aggressive on that play. He got in Dwade's face and actually said something. Bron didn't say a word and got a tech :lol

aburre21
03-26-2014, 11:39 PM
they gon ignore that Bron tech in the vid because it doesn't fit their narrative. Heat haters are such bitches :lol

guy
03-26-2014, 11:45 PM
For what? Trying to help his team win? Complaining to the refs? Are we acting like players don't complain like 483993 times each game? Bunch of ****ing morons on this board.

Ummm, there's no one that complains as much to the refs and lobbies for calls as much as Wade has for the last few years. Don't act like just because most players do complain that they all are all in the same boat as Wade and complain just as much as him and in the most ridiculous situations. How often do players go up to the refs and basically cry "Did you hear him call me those hurtful things? :cry: Can you kick him out??" If that's not the definition of a total bitch move, then what the hell in the NBA is? :oldlol:

tpols
03-26-2014, 11:47 PM
Here a bitch ass Kobe stan go justifying anything against the Heat :lol . You dudes some real haters. Eat a dick

Lance Stephenson was clearly more aggressive on that play. He got in Dwade's face and actually said something. Bron didn't say a word and got a tech :lol

Lebron stood over terry while he was on the floor and was clearly taunting.. the ref was watching him the whole time.

Lance said something to Wade.. and had the ref been looking at him the whole time and called a T right off the bat it wouldve been fine. But he didnt see shit and only called it after Wade had pled his case and snitched on him. Bitch move.:confusedshrug:

PsychoBe
03-26-2014, 11:50 PM
they gon ignore that Bron tech in the vid because it doesn't fit their narrative. Heat haters are such bitches :lol

stephenson's "tech" wasn't even in regulation it was during a time-out. completely childish call that should had never happened and the heat still payed for it with a loss. poetic justice.

aj1987
03-26-2014, 11:52 PM
Ummm, there's no one that complains as much to the refs and lobbies for calls as much as Wade has for the last few years. Don't act like just because most players do complain that they all are all in the same boat as Wade and complain just as much as him and in the most ridiculous situations.
A guy who scores primarily in the post and at the hoop getting 4-5 FT's a game. Dude has a legit reason to complain. The refs miss at least 2 fouls a game on him.

How often do players go up to the refs and basically cry "Did you hear him call me those hurtful things? :cry: Can you kick him out??" If that's not the definition of a total bitch move, then what the hell in the NBA is? :oldlol:
He complained about Lance not getting a tech, when LeBron and Wade have gotten techs for practically nothing this season. KD was complaining to the refs about fouls during the first quarter of the ****ing ASG. Kobe practically yells "Hey!" and flails his arms on every drive to the basket that he misses. Are all those bitch moves as well? Players complain to the refs on literally EVERY play. Get over it.

aburre21
03-26-2014, 11:54 PM
Lebron stood over terry while he was on the floor and was clearly taunting.. the ref was watching him the whole time.

Lance said something to Wade.. and had the ref been looking at him the whole time and called a T right off the bat it wouldve been fine. But he didnt see shit and only called it after Wade had pled his case and snitched on him. Bitch move.:confusedshrug:

you a bitch for all that hating...

russwest0
03-26-2014, 11:54 PM
Worst part was the first technical. Double technicals are so ****ing stupid.

Stephenson was close with Chalmers, maybe exchanging words, the ref DOESN'T SEE ANYTHING BAD HERE TO CALL A TECHNICAL, and then Wade comes over, pushes Stephenson, double technical.

Stupid as hell that they do that. Wade is a dirty ass mofo and you just can't respect guys like that.

dannysc305
03-26-2014, 11:58 PM
He was overly demonstrative in showing up Wade. The rules are what they are.

Heavincent
03-27-2014, 12:00 AM
He was overly demonstrative in showing up Wade. The rules are what they are.

:oldlol: :facepalm

Idiot.

dazzer87
03-27-2014, 12:14 AM
wade snitching on a brotha, needs his chicago credentials revoked
Didnt your boy snitch on Shaq back in that Denver police station?

JT123
03-27-2014, 12:17 AM
ethered

TMT
03-27-2014, 12:24 AM
I really hate seeing the Heat begging for the refs to call something after the fact, and then it actually happening.

Example #1 - Lebron gets fouled by Scola, not called a flagrant on the floor, Lebron proceeds to talk to refs begging for a flagrant, they decide to check the monitors after the fact, no flagrant called.
Example #2 - Stephenson stares Wade down, gets three quarters of the way to the Pacers bench, Wade turns to refs looking for a technical, refs call tech after the fact

It's really annoying how players are altering the perspective of the referees. If they don't see these things immediately there is no reason to call them just based on how the star players on the team feel.

/rant

sportjames23
03-27-2014, 12:49 AM
Anyone got vid of this? I missed the game.

maybeshewill13
03-27-2014, 12:51 AM
Miami cheat refs, no surprise. Just like 2012. Asterisk.

jimmy77x
03-27-2014, 12:54 AM
Miami cheat refs, no surprise. Just like 2006/2012. Asterisk.

fixed

russwest0
03-27-2014, 12:55 AM
I really hate seeing the Heat begging for the refs to call something after the fact, and then it actually happening.

Example #1 - Lebron gets fouled by Scola, not called a flagrant on the floor, Lebron proceeds to talk to refs begging for a flagrant, they decide to check the monitors after the fact, no flagrant called.
Example #2 - Stephenson stares Wade down, gets three quarters of the way to the Pacers bench, Wade turns to refs looking for a technical, refs call tech after the fact

It's really annoying how players are altering the perspective of the referees. If they don't see these things immediately there is no reason to call them just based on how the star players on the team feel.

/rant

Agreed.

LeBron has gotten a technical foul called on him and then pulled the official aside and talked with him about it and got it reversed before.

So it's not a surprise. Most babied team in the league.

maybeshewill13
03-27-2014, 12:59 AM
fixed
D-Whistle :facepalm

AnaheimLakers24
03-27-2014, 01:21 AM
wade the crybaby snitch

aj1987
03-27-2014, 01:41 AM
Good god, the people on here are ****ing idiots, who just watch the box scores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXji9aE1Gy8

Dude had his hands up for like a few seconds and looked at the ref for a second. That's all the "complaining" he did. KD does shit like that on almost every play. He did it in the freaking ASG as well.

davehos
03-27-2014, 01:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jLeFhyv.gif

**** this soft era. This shit is sickening.

:lebroncry:

Day La Ghetto
03-27-2014, 01:53 AM
can't wait for ecf.lance is kinda a megamini version of wade,underrated and has a chip on his shoulder.diff is steph is a 14ppg guy that thinks he should be at all star games and wade was argubly best player in NBA for 3 or 4 years that was getting overlooked.... George insinuated lance cried and through a Fit when he didn't make all star wkd.he's gonna fuak up really bad somewhere ...headcase...rodman,Anderson,mike ray,artest,jr...

JohnFreeman
03-27-2014, 01:54 AM
The people who say "this league is so soft now" should stop watching and moaning on NBA boards.

Doranku
03-27-2014, 01:57 AM
Honestly, with the way techs are called in today's league, it was definitely a technical.

The problem is that, as someone mentioned before, the ref who called it didn't even f*cking see it happen. The Heat all gathered together and started crying to the official until he called the T. Simply absurd.

JohnFreeman
03-27-2014, 02:00 AM
How can anyone like Stephenson anyway? He taunts and carries on as if he is some godly basketball player, which he is not. Frankly, he is a product of the pacers system and would suck on any other team :confusedshrug:

LONGTIME
03-27-2014, 02:08 AM

:lebronamazed:

oarabbus
03-27-2014, 02:55 AM
Stephenson getting kicked out was absolute bullshi1t. He made a big move and got a little hyped. You're taking the soul out of the game if you kick a guy out for that.

Anyone who balls in real life knows that he got kicked out for bullshi1t.

It was the wrong call, Jeff Van Gundy even called it out saying it needs to be "way more egregious" to warrant an ejection.

tomtucker
03-27-2014, 04:45 AM
How can anyone like Stephenson anyway? He taunts and carries on as if he is some godly basketball player, which he is not. Frankly, he is a product of the pacers system and would suck on any other team :confusedshrug:

agree, pacers can only win when they goon it up, and play dirty.

and staring wade down like that is not allowed per NBA ruels , you see the same call made in other games

cltcfn2924
03-27-2014, 05:25 AM
LeBron got kicked out of a game 6 for running to his bench.

#STFU
That's called showing up the refs homer. Should happen about 8 times a year to this clown. Still waiting for Ledouch to mature.

cltcfn2924
03-27-2014, 05:31 AM
And I see you bitching about the refs in every game thread, whether it's the Heat or Thunder.

Funny how you're even debating this. Yup, Stephenson's ejection was totally justified.

Only if you agree on the double tech in the first place. At any given time player a can lock arms with player b, and here comes a double tech when player b did absolutely nothing. The second tech was utter bull and you know it.

SHAQisGOAT
03-27-2014, 05:31 AM
How in the hell does he get thrown out for that??? Soft-ass era.

cltcfn2924
03-27-2014, 05:35 AM

and staring wade down like that is not allowed per NBA ruels , you see the same call made in other games

Dwade stared first, actually stared. Stephenson just glared back. Call was bull.

DMV2
03-27-2014, 07:23 AM
Wade smiles and then asks the D-Whistles. :roll:

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/lance-stephenson-talking-shit-to-dwyane-wade.gif

dude77
03-27-2014, 07:24 AM
this is nothing compared to taking away legitimate points from miami .. refs can't be allowed to take away legitimate baskets like that .. that's blasphemous shit .. points are at a premium and the most important part of the game .. should've been 86-84 heat .. plays like that should be reviewable .. might cost miami hca .. that stephenson play was nothing that hasn't been called a bunch of times and it was just basically going by the rules(as shitty as they may be) ..

you fggts arguing about that shit when you got away with a huge blunder that might've secured pacers hca .. gtfoh

wally_world
03-27-2014, 07:38 AM
Wade's 3, flagrant on LeBron, and West's travel on the 3. Also, how many verts did Hibbert have this game?

:oldlol:

so sour

aj1987
03-27-2014, 08:55 AM

so sour
Not really. Kinda annoying that Miami is losing, but I want them to get the 2nd seed. Much easier in the playoffs. Can avoid the Bulls/Nets. Looks like you finally have something to live for though. Does watching Miami fail make you happy?

D-FENS
03-27-2014, 08:57 AM
Good god, the people on here are ****ing idiots, who just watch the box scores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXji9aE1Gy8

Dude had his hands up for like a few seconds and looked at the ref for a second. That's all the "complaining" he did. KD does shit like that on almost every play. He did it in the freaking ASG as well.

He's snitch. Lance should smack him next time.
Pathetic league this is becoming, babysitting the created superstars on the Heat. If they "win" the 3peat this year, I'm done. I'll know it's fixed.

D-FENS
03-27-2014, 09:01 AM
The funny thing is that Miami only deserve one championship in their history, and that's for beating the inexperienced Thunder.

2006 - refs bailed them out
2012 - legit win
2013 - Terrible reffing

Hollowman
03-27-2014, 09:12 AM
The funny thing is that Miami only deserve one championship in their history, and that's for beating the inexperienced Thunder.

2012 - legit win
2013 - Terrible reffing

:facepalm behave.

albas89
03-27-2014, 09:32 AM
Reminds me of this shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avcsu9r4pq4

Nothing new, D-Whistle being a b***h as always...

aj1987
03-27-2014, 09:36 AM
Pathetic league this is becoming, babysitting the created superstars on the Heat. If they "win" the 3peat this year, I'm done. I'll know it's fixed.
Good. I hope Miami wins. We'll have one less ****** to deal with.

'13? Seriously? Dumbass confirmed.

wally_world
03-27-2014, 09:39 AM
Not really. Kinda annoying that Miami is losing, but I want them to get the 2nd seed. Much easier in the playoffs. Can avoid the Bulls/Nets. Looks like you finally have something to live for though. Does watching Miami fail make you happy?

No, but watching the reaction of Miami fans when they fail really cracks me up :oldlol:

D-FENS
03-27-2014, 09:41 AM
Good. I hope Miami wins. We'll have one less ****** to deal with.

'13? Seriously? Dumbass confirmed.

Been here MUCH longer than you, idiot. ****ing bandwagoning piece of shit

Dro
03-27-2014, 10:35 AM

I love how everyone ignores the fact that Lebron did the same sh*t too...He scored and did the "count it" sh*t right in Lance's direction and it was OBVIOUSLY directed towards Lance..Hell, he held it there for a few seconds on top of that.But nobody says anything about that, probably didn't even notice it with Lebron's ******* all in these dudes faces....Sick of Heat fans b*tching and crying about sh*t..Lebron had 50 ft's in the 1st quarter, stfu. Bosh crying talking about "we're getting clotheslined and punched out there":rolleyes: This soft azz dude doesn't even know what a punch is..Last I saw, Hibbert was the one who was elbowed in the face and couldn't even get up when his teammate tried to help him up...But we got the Pacer hate club in every thread with Dr. Ice, Freeman, and the usual cast of characters. These dudes must ignore every fact available just to keep spewing your usual nonsense.

Soft. Miami is soft..End of story..Always crying and complaining an sh*t when they got the refs in their back pocket most of the damn time anyway...

pegasus
03-27-2014, 10:35 AM

2012 - legit win
2013 - Terrible reffing

You got it wrong. There was terrible reffing in games 2, 3, and 4 that sealed the victory for Miami in 2012. All of them came in the last minute when the game was on the line.

It was Ray Allen's miracle shot that saved them in 2013, not the refs, although they did keep Hibbert in foul trouble in game 7 like everybody had predicted before the game.

Dro
03-27-2014, 10:36 AM
this is nothing compared to taking away legitimate points from miami .. refs can't be allowed to take away legitimate baskets like that .. that's blasphemous shit .. points are at a premium and the most important part of the game .. should've been 86-84 heat .. plays like that should be reviewable .. might cost miami hca .. that stephenson play was nothing that hasn't been called a bunch of times and it was just basically going by the rules(as shitty as they may be) ..

you fggts arguing about that shit when you got away with a huge blunder that might've secured pacers hca .. gtfoh
Gtfoh with that sh*t. The refs owe us a few more calls to make up for all their bullshit...

Dro
03-27-2014, 10:39 AM
You are annoying. Period..Nothing but a bandwagoning homer...At least I could admit in the game thread plays that went against BOTH teams...You however, have done nothing but slurp the Heat's ******* and whine and cry for 2 days ignoring all the bs, the Heat got away with..Hell, when Lebron fell and kicked it out to Bosh for 3, he got away with pushing PG right in the chest ON THE SAME *****N play...STFU..The refs were horrible PERIOD and they started out being horrible in MIAMI'S favor in the 1st quarter...Everyone in the game thread pointed it out...

HoopsFanNumero1
03-27-2014, 10:40 AM

2012 - legit win
2013 - Terrible reffing

You mean last year, when they shot fewer free throws than both the Spurs and the Pacers. That was the tile that was rigged? Yeah, you're a complete fvcking moron.

Can't wait for your bitch ass to leave :applause:

HoopsFanNumero1
03-27-2014, 10:43 AM
I love how everyone ignores the fact that Lebron did the same sh*t too...He scored and did the "count it" sh*t right in Lance's direction and it was OBVIOUSLY directed towards Lance..Hell, he held it there for a few seconds on top of that.But nobody says anything about that, probably didn't even notice it with Lebron's ******* all in these dudes faces....Sick of Heat fans b*tching and crying about sh*t..Lebron had 50 ft's in the 1st quarter, stfu. Bosh crying talking about "we're getting clotheslined and punched out there":rolleyes: This soft azz dude doesn't even know what a punch is..Last I saw, Hibbert was the one who was elbowed in the face and couldn't even get up when his teammate tried to help him up...But we got the Pacer hate club in every thread with Dr. Ice, Freeman, and the usual cast of characters. These dudes must ignore every fact available just to keep spewing your usual nonsense.

Soft. Miami is soft..End of story..Always crying and complaining an sh*t when they got the refs in their back pocket most of the damn time anyway...

Dude, you're really complaining about Pacers hate :lol Like seriously?

You didn't see like 50 threads here yesterday about the Heat losing?

And how are the Heat soft? Last I checked, the Pacers have been trying their tough-guy act for two straight years and failed in both. They're the ones that end up wilting in the playoffs, and yet the Heat are soft?

Fudge
03-27-2014, 10:45 AM
*Bron stans complaining about the reffing for the past 12 hours*

Later on...

*We don't even want the 1st seed tho, 2nd seed's better*

Jef
03-27-2014, 11:14 AM
As an OKC fan that (obviously) is hoping the Thunder can get back to the Finals, I am torn:

Miami is a far worse matchup for OKC, and that would be a very, very tough series to win.

But this Pacers team is one of the most unlikeable in recent memory. More unlikeable than Miami. They go around mean mugging like they have the title belt and everyone else is a challenger. They have not won shit, and their "superstar" is the most mentally weak player in history off the court.

if i am Lebron, I am rounding up my harem to get to Paul George's hotel for virtually every playoff game the Pacers play. This clown is rattled by off the court stuff; MJ went to casinos at 2am during playoff runs that ultimately lead to rings.

i hate Lebron, but he is the only player in the Eastern Conference whose current level of play even makes a blip on the historical radar. Paul George, Lance, and Hibbert need to do this for about 9 more years to become anyting other than trivia questions that lead to answers like "oh yeah - I forgot ______ made a couple all star teams"

Oh ****ing paul george - nice 8/20 performance while mostly guarding the other team's most explosive player [fap material for insecure Indy fans who cant find another reason to call PG a top 5 player (which is a laughable assessment to begin with)].

**** Lebron and **** the heat. Really **** STD-Wade. But really, really, really **** the insignificant Indiana Pacers.

http://cdn2.newsok.biz/cache/r620-d0f2b077ffaaaab3bd03451b16aed0c6.jpg

sportjames23
03-27-2014, 11:20 AM
*Bron stans complaining about the reffing for the past 12 hours*

Later on...

*We don't even want the 1st seed tho, 2nd seed's better*

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-27-2014, 11:23 AM
NBA, where mindless droids happen

Dro
03-27-2014, 11:24 AM
Dude, you're really complaining about Pacers hate :lol Like seriously?

You didn't see like 50 threads here yesterday about the Heat losing?

And how are the Heat soft? Last I checked, the Pacers have been trying their tough-guy act for two straight years and failed in both. They're the ones that end up wilting in the playoffs, and yet the Heat are soft?
And? The Pacers receive more hate on this forum than any team not named NY, Miami, or LA and there players receive more hate than anyone not named Lebron, Kobe, or Durant, and maybe Melo:confusedshrug:

I don't care if you want to hate the Pacers, there's NOBODY on this forum more critical of them me. NOBODY. Just tell the TRUTH and tell BOTH SIDES...Don't sit and here and whine about ONE side, especially when that team got its fair share of bs also and even basically collaborated with the refs to get a guy tossed out of the game when Wade stared him down on the very same play..Shall we talk about that? Of course we shouldn't.

BrownEye007
03-27-2014, 11:25 AM
the ref that gave him the T did not even see what Stephenson was doing
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have called it had Wade not put up his arms in reaction to Lance. It was a really late whistle.

JohnMax
03-27-2014, 11:28 AM
Yo, why that nikka Wade looking like Randall from Recess with that smirk on his face

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130204173113/recess/images/4/47/Randall_Great.jpg

Dro
03-27-2014, 11:34 AM
As an OKC fan that (obviously) is hoping the Thunder can get back to the Finals, I am torn:

Miami is a far worse matchup for OKC, and that would be a very, very tough series to win.

But this Pacers team is one of the most unlikeable in recent memory. More unlikeable than Miami. They go around mean mugging like they have the title belt and everyone else is a challenger. They have not won shit, and their "superstar" is the most mentally weak player in history off the court.

if i am Lebron, I am rounding up my harem to get to Paul George's hotel for virtually every playoff game the Pacers play. This clown is rattled by off the court stuff; MJ went to casinos at 2am during playoff runs that ultimately lead to rings.

i hate Lebron, but he is the only player in the Eastern Conference whose current level of play even makes a blip on the historical radar. Paul George, Lance, and Hibbert need to do this for about 9 more years to become anyting other than trivia questions that lead to answers like "oh yeah - I forgot ______ made a couple all star teams"

Oh ****ing paul george - nice 8/20 performance while mostly guarding the other team's most explosive player [fap material for insecure Indy fans who cant find another reason to call PG a top 5 player (which is a laughable assessment to begin with)].

**** Lebron and **** the heat. Really **** STD-Wade. But really, really, really **** the insignificant Indiana Pacers.

All the sh*t you said is the same reason the Pacers are and have been the favorites to knock of Miami...Because they're one of the few teams who doesn't sh*t their pants whenever Lebron comes to town...They HAD to develop that mentality to beat this team...Did you see this Pacer team before Vogel took over? Yeah, the most mentally weak team in the league before that..So it might help to look at things in context before you start hating on teams. Didn't people accuse KD of basically flaming out against Miami and playing "scared"? Of course it was. People don't like Lance, I get that. Like Reggie said, every championship team has a little bit of crazy, and Lance is that guy...He waited 4 years to get his shot and he plays with a chip on his shoulder..Sue him but make sure to treat Noah, Westbrook and anybody else who plays just as angry if not MORE angry than Lance the same way. I'm used to 80's and 90's ball. I'm used to Heat/Knicks, Pacers/Knicks, Heat/Bulls, physical series. Nobody back downs...Players and fans today are soft..Thats all that can be said...Roy pisses me off everytime he falls down. Then again he's a big, lumbering, uncoordinated dude and he can still hit hooks with both hands and shoot jumpshots and free throws so I give him a pass...

Dro
03-27-2014, 11:35 AM
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have called it had Wade not put up his arms in reaction to Lance. It was a really late whistle.
Actually the ref didn't call it until he was surrounded by the entire Heat team, whining about Lance when Lance was almost to his bench by that point...:lol

STATUTORY
03-27-2014, 11:36 AM
Actually the ref didn't call it until he was surrounded by the entire Heat team, whining about Lance when Lance was almost to his bench by that point...:lol

the refs were standing next to heat players like it was a team huddle :roll: :roll:

leagues pathetic

christian1923
03-27-2014, 11:38 AM
That was a weak move by wade. I know all players complain about calls but it's weird seeing a player of wades caliber ask the referee to T a guy up for talking trash. Lost respect for him there.

Akhenaten
03-27-2014, 11:52 AM
Lot of bellyaching in this thread I can tell there are of lot of children on this site, the Heat lost, end of discussion. Questionable calls all around, DWest traveled on his three, Wade got robbed of a three on a bad call.

where are the theorist claiming a conspiracy against the Heat?
In the 1st half the refs kept the Heat in it with very dubious foul calls getting the Pacers in the penalty very early.

What most of cretins don't understand is that the refs/stern/silver or whoever name you dullards throw around these days do not have a vested interest in any particular player or team's success.

Yes, shady things go on regarding Vegas and "the Mob" and sports in general, the scope is beyond most you morons understanding though.

East_Stone_Ya
03-27-2014, 12:01 PM
l like Wade's reaction...priceless :oldlol:

Akhenaten
03-27-2014, 12:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/Haskel45/Bjs1MumIQAA5R2D_zps93b714b1.jpg

:roll: :roll:

Dro
03-27-2014, 12:05 PM
Lot of bellyaching in this thread I can tell there are of lot of children on this site, the Heat lost, end of discussion. Questionable calls all around, DWest traveled on his three, Wade got robbed of a three on a bad call.

where are the theorist claiming a conspiracy against the Heat?
In the 1st half the refs kept the Heat in it with very dubious foul calls getting the Pacers in the penalty very early.

What most of cretins don't understand is that the refs/stern/silver or whoever name you dullards throw around these days do not have a vested interest in any particular player or team's success.

Yes, shady things go on regarding Vegas and "the Mob" and sports in general, the scope is beyond most you morons understanding though.
I pretty much agree with you...

aj1987
03-27-2014, 01:33 PM
You are annoying. Period..Nothing but a bandwagoning homer...At least I could admit in the game thread plays that went against BOTH teams...You however, have done nothing but slurp the Heat's ******* and whine and cry for 2 days ignoring all the bs, the Heat got away with..Hell, when Lebron fell and kicked it out to Bosh for 3, he got away with pushing PG right in the chest ON THE SAME *****N play...STFU..The refs were horrible PERIOD and they started out being horrible in MIAMI'S favor in the 1st quarter...Everyone in the game thread pointed it out...
Are you seriously calling out a play that PG ****ing flopped on? ****ing moron!

Stupid little shit. I actually thought that you were a good poster. :facepalm

Do you honestly not remember the 3 that West travelled on, the number of flagrants that the Pacers got away with, the missed Wade 3, etc.?

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-27-2014, 01:39 PM

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/lance-stephenson-talking-shit-to-dwyane-wade.gif
wow

tomtucker
03-27-2014, 01:46 PM

:rockon: :applause:

DonDadda59
03-27-2014, 01:46 PM
Yo, why that nikka Wade looking like Randall from Recess with that smirk on his face

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130204173113/recess/images/4/47/Randall_Great.jpg

I said the same exact thing in the game thread last night :lol :cheers:

#D-Whistle #Reported

niko
03-27-2014, 02:19 PM

The first was warranted, he was in that small skirmish with Chalmers and Wade. The second was Warranted but shouldn

J Shuttlesworth
03-27-2014, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=niko]The first was warranted, he was in that small skirmish with Chalmers and Wade. The second was Warranted but shouldn

ItsMillerTime
03-27-2014, 02:48 PM

All 5 Heat players are surrounding the ref trying to get him to call the Tech. The ref doesn't call it until Lance is on the other end of the court.

Weak as fvck

HoopsFanNumero1
03-27-2014, 02:56 PM
And? The Pacers receive more hate on this forum than any team not named NY, Miami, or LA and there players receive more hate than anyone not named Lebron, Kobe, or Durant, and maybe Melo:confusedshrug:

I don't care if you want to hate the Pacers, there's NOBODY on this forum more critical of them me. NOBODY. Just tell the TRUTH and tell BOTH SIDES...Don't sit and here and whine about ONE side, especially when that team got its fair share of bs also and even basically collaborated with the refs to get a guy tossed out of the game when Wade stared him down on the very same play..Shall we talk about that? Of course we shouldn't.

I didn't even whine about the officiating except for a few times as joke yesterday. The refs got so many calls wrong that impacted the game. All I got from yesterday's game was that the two teams are very evenly matched. But I'd still go with the Heat.

It's just funny watching you get upset about the so-called hate on your team when it's not even 1/10 of the hate the Heat receive right now or the Lakers have in the past.

Ai2death
03-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Reminds me of some other stupid techs, Tim Duncan getting T'd for laughing & also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VVFhkcYBl0

guy
03-27-2014, 07:14 PM
A guy who scores primarily in the post and at the hoop getting 4-5 FT's a game. Dude has a legit reason to complain. The refs miss at least 2 fouls a game on him.

His FTAs have went down over the years as he has taken less shots and been less physical in general. Makes sense? Or maybe the refs are just not sure anymore if he is flopping or not?

http://i.imgur.com/HuR88.gif

He complained about Lance not getting a tech, when LeBron and Wade have gotten techs for practically nothing this season. KD was complaining to the refs about fouls during the first quarter of the ****ing ASG. Kobe practically yells "Hey!" and flails his arms on every drive to the basket that he misses. Are all those bitch moves as well? Players complain to the refs on literally EVERY play. Get over it.

Really? Pretty much every player in the league can say they unjustifiably got a tech at some point of their career. Stop your bitching. Does that mean Wade should help the refs out and be another set of ears and eyes and let them know anytime someone says something inappropriate? Should Wade just tell on players crying "Hey ref, he's being mean to me :cry: "? How is trying to get someone kicked out over some harmless trash talk NOT a bitch move? :oldlol: :oldlol:

Complaining to refs and flopping in general is a shitty part of the game already. I'm not saying you're wrong about that. But complaining and flopping to campaign for personal fouls is one thing that probably isn't going to stop anytime soon. But now we have complaining to refs to campaign for technical fouls????? And some of you wonder why others say the league is so much softer nowadays :oldlol: :oldlol:

red1
03-27-2014, 07:22 PM
He chose to disrespect the wrong nba legend/ former finals mvp/ style icon/ father-first. What is so hard to understand?

zoom17
03-27-2014, 07:22 PM
Lets hope these Refs don't ref any playoffs game or any important ones that was horrible officiating from start to finish worst one I saw all year.

red1
03-27-2014, 07:23 PM
get him the f*ck out

moe94
03-27-2014, 07:23 PM
He chose to disrespect the wrong nba legend/ former finals mvps/ style icon/ father-first. What is so hard to understand?
:roll:

Solefade
03-27-2014, 07:24 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/Haskel45/Bjs1MumIQAA5R2D_zps93b714b1.jpg

:roll: :roll:

Got 'Em coach!

The Iron Fist
03-27-2014, 07:26 PM
Take the L.

The only L took, was the heats last night.

The-Legend-24
03-27-2014, 07:29 PM
Miami refs put in that work yesterday, and the cHeat still lost. :oldlol:

Pathetic team, pathetic franchise.

The Iron Fist
03-27-2014, 07:29 PM

"bu but, thats smart basketball", "he made the right play".

red1
03-27-2014, 07:30 PM
Miami refs put in that work yesterday, and the cHeat still lost. :oldlol:

Pathetic team, pathetic franchise.
#laker fan

red1
03-27-2014, 07:30 PM
:roll:
:lol

The-Legend-24
03-27-2014, 07:35 PM
#laker fan
:pimp:

red1
03-27-2014, 07:38 PM
:pimp:
#butthurtsince2011 :pimp:

The-Legend-24
03-27-2014, 07:40 PM
#butthurtsince2011 :pimp:
#81pointsonurass :pimp:

red1
03-27-2014, 07:41 PM
#81pointsonurass :pimp:
#6-24WhenItReallyCounts :pimp:

mehyaM24
03-27-2014, 07:46 PM
He chose to disrespect the wrong nba legend/ former finals mvp/ style icon/ father-first. What is so hard to understand?

nba legend? zero league mvps. idiot.

nobody will care when he retires hahahaha

The-Legend-24
03-27-2014, 07:47 PM
#6-24WhenItReallyCounts :pimp:
#5rings :pimp:

red1
03-27-2014, 07:53 PM
nba legend? zero league mvps. idiot.

nobody will care when he retires hahahaha
Cant disagree with the father-first huh? Thats what I thought.

mehyaM24
03-27-2014, 08:01 PM
Cant disagree with the father-first huh? Thats what I thought.

i only talk basketball

stop calling that overrated animal a legend.

red1
03-27-2014, 08:06 PM
i only talk basketball

stop calling that overrated animal a legend.
seriously considering reporting you for racism. since this is your first offense I will only warn you but keep this up and YOU WILL BE REPORTED. have I made myself clear?

mehyaM24
03-27-2014, 08:11 PM
seriously considering reporting you for racism. since this is your first offense I will only warn you but keep this up and YOU WILL BE REPORTED. have I made myself clear?

what are you talking about? he acts like a wild maniac on the court. just stares people down and bitches for fouls. pathetic excuse of a pro.

red1
03-27-2014, 08:14 PM
what are you talking about? he acts like a wild maniac on the court. just stares people down and bitches for fouls. pathetic excuse of a pro.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1540690176/h87B375BD/